Belinda Keller Photography Reviews

6 | Wilmington, NC

6 Reviews for Belinda Keller Photography

Courtney · Married on 04/07/2018

WOW!!!! Belinda is AWESOME!!!!!! She made me feel soooo relaxed the entire day. She has a great eye and knows how to give everyone direction when staging formal pictures. She is also extremely creative and was able to capture things perfectly that we would have never originally thought of. I would HIGHLY recommend Belinda to ANYONE!!!!!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Lindsay · Married on 10/16/2015

Belinda makes you feel very comfortable and she is full of energy and enthusiasm. You can really tell she is passionate about making your pictures as breathtaking as possible. My husband and I can't even describe how many amazing comments we received on our wedding photos.

Sent on 04/20/2016

Christy · Married on 09/19/2015

In addition to being an excellent photographer, Belinda is a kind, upbeat, professional, hilarious, good-natured, inventive, and fun person. And she genuinely loves weddings! She kept us all in a good mood as our energy began to sag during the readying process. She was so much fun, and several in the wedding party remarked on how much they enjoyed working with her. For the formal shots, she came up with new poses and arrangements on the fly, and kept them moving quickly, so we didn't have to take too much time away from our guests. She also knew when and how to fade into the background to just capture the event as a "fly onthe wall."
    The pictures came back within a few weeks - much sooner than I had expected - and they were beautiful! Exactly what I'd been hoping for, only better!
    Belinda's gift in photography is for catching those fleeting moments of human interaction - friends reconnecting after several years, proud parents watching their children, kids playing, ...moments that are here and gone in a second - or would be gone, if Belinda hadn't captured them with her beautiful eye.

Sent on 02/04/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/01/2015

Belinda has a great eye and true talent for capturing the true energy of an event. She did such a great job on our engagement and wedding photography. She came to us with several recommendations, and I am so glad we chose her! She was always polite, always quick to respond, and professional to boot! She listened closely to our wishes and got all the shots we asked for. Not just of us, but of our guests, the venue, and even the little details we were too busy to notice. Less than a month after our wedding we had a full digital library of our shots, and our gorgeous, leather-bound album arrived just a few weeks after that. We are absolutely thrilled with the photos and so glad she and her husband Mark were part of our day. Call her! You won't regret it!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Cami · Married on 12/08/2013

We truly enjoyed Belinda and her husband at our wedding. Our pictures couldn't have been more perfect. They were so sweet to work with and lots of fun. I highly recommend Belinda as she is very dedicated to her profession and once you meet her you will know she is wonderful! Thank you for all the special moments you captured!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Elaine · Married on 06/16/2012

Melinda has vision. Her eye for beautiful compositions made her portfolio stand out, and frankly helped us look amazing on our very private elopment. She gave me support while emailing back and forth over the details, as I am from three states away, never before seeing our actual beach destination. Melinda worked so tirelessly searching for our sunset on the East coast location, and created an amazing series of images my husband and I will for always treasure. She is a darling sweet artist who has an incredible and helpful husband who assisted us during our evening ceremony.

Sent on 11/21/2012