Bel Momento Weddings & Special Events Reviews

55 | Ocean City, NJ

55 Reviews for Bel Momento Weddings & Special Events

Rudi · Married on 10/05/2013

Kristin was a pleasure to work with while planning our wedding in Cape May. Since we live north of Philly it was difficult to plan from afar so that's why we hired Kristin and her team to help us select vendors and with day of coordinating. Since we had to rent and bring everything into our venue it was so important to have her there to make sure deliveries etc. ran smoothly. There weren't any hiccups that I was aware of on wedding day and that's exactly how I felt it should be. She was very professional, responded quickly to any emails or questions, and really knows what she's doing. She did have another wedding the same day as mine, but was at our event the whole time so I assume she had other team members at the other wedding. I happened to see the other bride out in Cape May at our "after party" and she said everything was perfect with hers as well. Overall we were very pleased and would recommend Bel to other Jersey shore or Philly brides!

Sent on 02/19/2014

Christy · Married on 04/28/2007

Kristen was great! She began working with us about a month before the wedding. Our wedding was on the beach so a lot of preparation had to be done at the location on the morning / day of the wedding. It was great that Kristen was there to ensure everything was ready to go when we showed up! She did a great job and was always available when we needed to meet with her.

Sent on 11/18/2008

Jill · Married on 08/21/2010

Bel Momento was a pleasure to work with. I was planning my wedding across the country and Kristin did not miss a beat! She went above and beyond to make sure things ran smoothly with vendors, set up, venue, etc... up until the wedding date!

Sent on 12/02/2010

Pam · Married on 06/13/2009

3.5

We booked Bel Momento at the last minute and they were extremely helpful. They were also flexible and helped gear the wedding to our wants.

Sent on 06/29/2009

Joy · Married on 09/11/2010

Kristin helped me to plan a long distance wedding (I live in Boston and we planned a wedding in Stone Harbor). She went out of her way to help me maximize the times I did come to NJ, for example, she picked up cake samples from the bakery so that we could cake test after our food tasting session at the reception site. She has a great network of vendors, who were also very flexible to meet with me on the weekends when I traveled to the shore (including memorial day wknd which I know can be a very busy time for the vendors!) I absolutely loved the photographer and florist that Kristin recommended, and I believe they provided high value at a very good cost.

Sent on 10/25/2010