Bel Amour Productions Reviews

8 | Lees Summit, MO

8 Reviews for Bel Amour Productions

• Star

Star 路 Married on 10/12/2019

AWESOME. Will recommend to other brides!

Both are immensely friendy and show they truly care.
    Communicated very well and answered any questions I ever had promptly and delivered an immensely efficient and beautiful service for my husband and I on our best day ever. 馃槉

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Trisha

Trisha 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Perfection!

They were absolutely amazing, captured beautiful footage during our day. They worked amazingly beside our photographer. I Highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Alli Harman 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Outstanding service / PEOPLE!

I cannot wait to see the turnout of our wedding day videography. They made this experience on our wedding day so awesome! They were involved in every detail and plan of our day making sure to capture the moment all together in the end. From getting ready, giving our gifts to family members, our first look and to our last dance... they made sure they were there. I can鈥檛 wait to ball my eyes out when the final product comes out! Videography can be an expensive option but it is WORTH it especially if you do your research right! Not always paying more means paying for the best. I have seen their work beforehand (before booking) and it is a big part of why we booked them for our big day. You want people like this around to focus on you, your day and every detail to follow it.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Emma 路 Married on 06/09/2018

I am so happy that we hired Bel Amour Productions! They are affordable and their work is incredible. I was hesitant to hire a videographer because our budget was already over. However, it was totally worth IT! I love our video and cannot wait to watch it 30 years from now.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Stephanie 路 Married on 02/17/2018

Best investment I made in my entire wedding! I am so excited to see what they create so that I can remember my day for ever and ever!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Shannae 路 Married on 08/20/2016

This couple went above and beyond to capture our engagement and wedding. They are easy to work with, professional, and pay close attention to detail when filming. Our videos turned out fantastic and we could not have been happier with our decision to have Bel Amour film these special moments for us!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Matthew 路 Married on 05/24/2015

Bel Amour Productions was fantastic! They went above and beyond to make sure they captured every moment of our wedding day. The quality was top notch! I do video production as my full time job and I have worked on multiple TV shows and I would recommend Bel Amour to any of my friends or family! Do yourself a favor and book them now because they book up quick during wedding season!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Joshua 路 Married on 06/02/2013

I've known David & Leighann for many years and they always strive to deliver excellent work. They filmed my engagement, my wedding announcement video & my wedding so it's clear to see my wife and I really enjoy their work.

Sent on 01/31/2017