Beke Beau Reviews

Beke Beau 1
Beke Beau 2
Beke Beau 3

Jo · Married on 02/15/2009

Beke did a wonderful job for everyone. I had a difficult time finding a makeup artist I was comfortable with and I was very relieved when I found Beke. I would very highly recommend her. I wanted more natural makeup and my best friend wanted something more dramatic. She was able to give everyone what they wanted. She made us all look and feel beautiful.

Sent on 03/15/2009

Samantha · Married on 10/18/2008

Beke could not have been more helpful, professional, accessible, or talented. She was a complete and total pleasure to work with and I recommend her HIGHLY!

You will not meet anyone with this type of skill combined with such a wonderful warm personality and high degree of attention to detail.

I feel very lucky to have found and been able to book Beke and wish you the same luck in your search!

Sent on 11/22/2008

Melissa · Married on 09/21/2008

After a long struggle trying to find the right make up artist a friend of mine recommended Beke to me and we hit it off instantly. She came to my home for a trial run and I loved everything about her. She makes you feel comfortable, and most importanly she makes you look and feel beutiful. Beke did an amazing job for me on the day of my wedding. I can not thank her enough!

Sent on 11/26/2008

Liz · Married on 09/24/2016

Beke made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! Beke is truly meant to do what she does. As someone who does not wear makeup on a daily basis I was worried about not looking like myself or feeling uncomfortable. I truly felt like my most beautiful self on my wedding day and forgot I was even wearing anything! My mother and all of my bridesmaids feel exactly the same way. Not only does Beke do a fantastic job, you could not meet a nicer woman. I was a very nervous bride and Beke brought an incredibly calm presence with her which I truly appreciated. I cannot wait for my next excuse to use her again!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Beke did an unbelievable job on my wedding day! We got married on July 28, 2012 and it was a perfect day thanks to Beke. Prior to the wedding day, I met with Beke twice for trials. Each time I was blown away. If you are looking for something elegant and natural (like I was) then she is perfect. All of my bridesmaids were so happy with how the makeup came out and she stayed on track with the time so that we were all ready on time. She is such a pleasant woman, easy to talk to, and she really listens to what you're looking for. Her studio in Bryn Mawr is really nice too! I would recommend Beke to anyone!

Sent on 08/23/2012

Beke is such a talented makeup artist and she has a warm, welcoming personality that added a sense of calm to my wedding day! Right from the start, she made me feel at ease by addressing my many questions and promptly answering my emails. On the day of, she looked at pictures and listened to my requests and was able to give me the look I wanted for my wedding day. My bridesmaids were all very happy with their makeup as well! The price is a little on the steep side but I think it's well worth it. Thank you Beke!

Sent on 11/13/2012