Beke Beau Reviews

Beke Beau 1
Beke Beau 2
Beke Beau 3

christine · Married on 09/28/2013

Beke did my make up and my mothers make up for my wedding and she did such an amazing job. I went to her studio for a trial with my mom and loved her, and her mom as so impressed she cancelled her appointment so that she could have Beke do her make up as well. She made me feel really comfortable and was wonderful to work with in every way.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Shihan · Married on 09/09/2013

Beke did a fantastic job with hair and makeup for my engagement party. She was very professional and clearly very skilled at hair and makeup. I got so many compliments for the great job that she did! I would highly reccomend her!

Sent on 10/26/2013

Caitlin · Married on 07/27/2013

After seeing her work all over our photographer's blog, I knew I needed to book Beke, so I simply emailed her to see where to send my deposit without a trial run. I didn't look around because, frankly, with Beke you don't need to. She is so sweet, funny, and extremely talented. She even got my mom and aunt to wear fake lashes on my wedding day which is quite the feat! I booked Beke for makeup for myself, my 4 bridesdmaids, and my mother, and once everyone saw how beautiful our makeup application looked, we ended up adding my aunt and cousin day of! Beke is awesome, hiring her will make you feel and, most certainly, look the most beautiful version of yourself on your big day!!

And Beke, Thank you so much for making us all look and feel fabulous!! You're the best!

Sent on 08/13/2013

I found out about Beke from a friend who was in another wedding. I loved all of the pictures and wanted to get her right away. As soon as she set up, she made everyone feel so comfortable and we were all done ahead of schedule. I am so happy with how my makeup turned out, and our pictures looked great!!

Sent on 09/07/2013

Rachel · Married on 05/26/2013

Not only did Beke make me feel totally relaxed and comfortable on my wedding day, my makeup looked fantastic (in person and in the photographs.) Every single person in my bridal party loved her team- they coordinated a beautiful, natural look that complimented each person individually, they were also able to keep the schedule perfectly (I have heard nightmares from friends about makeup causing the entire day's schedule to fall behind)
    She has done my makeup for other events several times since my wedding day and I trust her completely to do whatever she feels will look best. Seriously, she is just amazing- do yourself a favor and just book her!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Melanie · Married on 05/25/2013

Well what can I say? Beke made me feel relaxed - she got my make-up just right. I'm not a huge fan of looking "made-up" but she got just the right mix of glamour and naturalness - me only better! I would highly recommend Beke to anyone looking to look their best for any event.

Sent on 08/03/2013

Caitlin · Married on 05/25/2013

Beke is simply the best! She did all of the makeup for me and my wedding party, and I couldn't have been more thrilled with her work. Not only is she talented, but she is such a sweet, fun person to work with. My pictures are gorgeous, and I'm so happy that I was able to have Beke on my wedding day!

Sent on 08/29/2013
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 04/26/2013

Beke did my makeup as well as my bridesmaid's makeup for my wedding. Everyone looked absolutely stunning. All my girls raved about their makeup and how much they liked Beke. Beke listened to everyone's wants and was very professional. Beke even helped put my veil in after my hair stylist left without doing it. Beke went above and beyond to make my wedding day perfect. I would recommend Beke to everyone. Beke is amazing!!

Sent on 02/01/2014

There's not much else I can say for Beke that hasn't already been said. I loved the way my makeup looked on my wedding day. My pictures look amazing because of it. She was such a great, calming presense on my big day when I felt very overwhelmed and stressed. She was very responsive to all my e-mails and was just amazing. If you have your makeup done by Beke, I can guarantee you will not be disapointed. Thanks again Beke!

Sent on 05/13/2013

Morgan · Married on 10/06/2012

Beke was amazing! After she did the make-up for my best friend's wedding, I rushed to book her for mine because she was so fantastic. She does incredible work and she is such a wonderful person! Even people who were really nervous about getting their make-up done had a great time and loved the way they looked. Beke is absolutely the best!

Sent on 10/07/2012

Beke was such a pleasure to be around and I was so happy with how my makeup came out on my wedding day. She did a lovely job on the makeup of my bridesmaids, moms and grandmas as well. She was very personable, easy to talk to and super responsive to emails. I'd recommend Beke to all brides!

Sent on 11/10/2012

Beke is awesome!!!! She worked around my crazy schedule to fit in a trial, which was a lot of fun. I was totally confident that I'd look great on my wedding day, and I was not disappointed. I felt like I looked like a more awesome, but still natural version of myself. It was great not being stressed about that aspect of our day. She also did a wonderful job with my mom's and maids' makeup. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/06/2013

I was happy with all my wedding vendors, but Beke was my favorite. I've never had my make up professionally done, but I was immediately drawn to her website,which clearly displayed her awesome talent-making women of all ages, skin color, and background looks flawless and beautiful.

Beke is not only a talented make up artist (and wedding hair stylist), but she's also a pleasure to be around. During my trial and wedding day, I found myself talking to her about an array of subjects while in the make up chair, which made me feel at ease. The perfect person to be around in case of any pre-ceremony nerves!

Even though we had just met, I completely trusted her opinions and taste. I highly recommend Beke for any special occasion. I loved the way I looked on my wedding day and so did my husband. Her professionalism, flexibility and attention to detail blew me away.

Sent on 09/14/2012

Ying-Lee · Married on 08/24/2012

Beke was so wonderful to work with!!! She's extremely talented, and so fun and easy to talk to. I recieved countless compliments on my wedding day makeup! She also did a wonderful job with my mothers and flower girls. Thank you Beke!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2012

Kate · Married on 08/11/2012

Beke is a wonder with a makeup brush, and an all around cool woman. She instantly made me feel comfortable and beautiful. She really listened to what I wanted (a myself-but-more-lovely natural look) and offered up great suggestions. She clearly has a genuine passion for what she does, she's smart and interesting to talk to, and she will put you at ease, which is important on your wedding day, when you might be tense with all the anticipation. Even my mother, who is not much of a makeup wearer and has had traumatic experiences with makeup artists in the past, loved how she looked that day. We all looked and felt GORGEOUS after Beke worked her magic. Thank you, Beke--you rock!

Sent on 11/04/2012
  • Liza

Liza · Married on 10/08/2011

I have an incredible, sometimes obsessive, affinity for makeup and love doing it for my friends and family. However, it was finally my turn in the chair for my wedding day and it was without question that I had to meet and hire Béke. From the minute we met, we clicked right away and in addition to the wonderful things I have always heard about her and her work, she blew me away anyway when she was done my trial, and subsequently my wedding day makeup. I have never felt more beautiful and comfortable in my own skin and she still made sure I looked like myself so my husband would recognize me walking up the aisle! Besides her incomparable talent at what she does, she is an amazing, hilarious woman and a great friend that I know I will have for life. Thank you Béke for also making my mom, mother-in-law and bridesmaids look so gorgeous and feel their best on my wedding day. You're the best and I love you!

Sent on 12/15/2011
  • Liza

Liza · Married on 09/16/2011

Beke is not only amazing at her craft of making women look naturally beautiful; she is also a super-hero in disguise. 3-days before out nuptials, our venue let us know that they would remain "open for business until 5pm" and may have clients come into the space where we were told we could dress/get our hair and make-up done, etc. That was not my idea of having a good time with my ladies and mom in the hours before getting married. Beke came through with a gracious heart and offered us her studio to get ready in before heading out to our venue. She had music, great energy and worked that skill of hers to death! We all looked amazing, like ourselves with that added touch of loveliness. Beke knows what I said to her when I saw myself done...pretty sure my comment will always make her smile :) Thanks, Beke...you rock my world.

Sent on 12/16/2011

Jessica · Married on 06/18/2011

Beke is a true professional. She was wonderful to work with from the first email contact and I couldn't have been happier with how my make-up looked on my special day. I find that being fair-skinned, I don't always wear professionally-done make-up well (I looked like a vampire after my trial with another make-up artist, but that's another story...) Beke gave me a natural, glowing look that I loved. Also, I got a huge break-out on my forehead two nights before the wedding, and by the time Beke was done with it, it was practically invisible. Both my Mom and MIL were thrilled with their looks, as were my MOH and bridesmaid. I can't say enough great things!

Sent on 07/10/2011

Rebecca · Married on 03/12/2011

I knew when I hired Beke that it would be one of the best decisions I would make. As a wedding planner, I knew she is the best her in field so I didn't want to hire anyone else. I wasn't nervous the morning of my wedding but when it was time for me to get my hair and makeup done I started to get a little nervous. I had the jitters after getting my hair done but when I sat in Beke's chair I honest to god started to automatically feel better. She talks to you about things to keep your mind off of things or if you want to talk about the wedding she does that too! She makes you feel and look like a million bucks and is just absolutely the best in her field of work. I couldn't have asked for anything better. My bridal party looked like bombshells and I couldn't be happier with how my makeup looked!

Sent on 04/07/2011

Karin · Married on 01/15/2011

Beke did a fantastic job with my make-up and the make-up of my mom, step-mom-in-law, sister-in-law and aunt.

I love make-up and am very picky about how it looks, colors etc.
    Beke was amazing and truly deserves her title of "Best of the Main Line." She is fun, easy to work with and made me look incredible on my wedding day. My eyes (which I think are small) popped with color and sultryness, and my somewhat round face even had cheekbones.
    Beke made my mom look at least 10 years younger - I cant remember the last time her makeup looked that great on her.
    The makeup was incredible and I would recommend her over and over again at the drop of a hat.

Ask me who the best makeup artist is in the Philadelphia area - it's hands down Beke Beau.

Sent on 02/01/2011

Minal · Married on 07/31/2010

Don’t miss out on working with Beke Beau. She’s truly amazing!! I could not be happier with my decision to hire her to do my makeup as well as my mother’s. I spent days researching vendors on WeddingWire.com and found almost ALL of them on this site. And Beke Beau was one of them. She has a keen eye for detail which really shows the day-of and long after in your photos. Beke is friendly, flexible, punctual, extremely thoughtful and was an absolute pleasure to work with. It’s worth noting that I’m Indian and Beke knew exactly which colors would look best on my complexion and even recommended a few things that are specific to Indian brides. Her previous experience working with Indian brides really made things go a lot more smoothly for me and my mother. The best part was that Beke made me feel so relaxed and calm during 2 separate make-up sessions on my wedding day. Her tranquil aura was refreshing as were her skills in making my eyes look dramatic and simply pop.

Sent on 09/13/2010

Soyoung · Married on 08/28/2009

Beke is just wonderful to work with. She did my make-up (and my sister's) for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier with the result! She is so friendly, so responsive and really cares about working with you and making sure that you are happy and comfortable on your wedding day. She even fixed up some loose strands of hair that were coming out of my up-do with some hairspray she had on hand. :) She puts you at ease, makes sure that you still look like yourself, and I wholeheartedly recommend her to any bride for her wedding!

Sent on 09/16/2009

Trisha · Married on 05/30/2009

Béke is fabulous. The photographer for my wedding recommended her and I was so lucky she was available. Really, of all the people I worked with for the wedding, Béke was the one I was always happiest to see. From our initial meeting, I knew she would be perfect. In fact, that test run served me really well because as she was doing my make up, she'd explain everything and show me what I could do for a normal 'day face' myself, before going on to the evening/wedding look. She's got an amazing knowledge of products, both reads what the client wants and makes suggestions you would never even think of that are in fact what you want. Besides being a total professional, she's lots of fun to be around - very funny and very smart - but also so calming. She did the whole bridal party's make-up (who ranged quite a bit in age and it was all very individualized) and made everyone feel beautiful and relaxed. If you are getting married, Béke is the first person I'd book. If I didn't live in Boston, I would have Béke come for my black tie events, too.

Sent on 01/15/2012

Rochelle · Married on 05/23/2009

Beke Beau is a treasure. She did a spectacular make up job on myself and 4 others for my wedding. I have never looked so gorgeous! Beku is a real pleasure to work with. She is professional, talented and quite funny keeping myself and my bridal party relaxed and enjoying the process. One of my concerns was using organic make up when possible for my pictures. Beke was able to work with me and provide me with make up that looked great and also didn't contain harsh chemicals. She also made some very helpful suggestions for me to get my skin in top shape for my wedding. All of her suggestions worked like a charm, but maybe that is because Beku is a charm. She arrived on time, worked well with everyone and made us all feel beautiful. I whole heartily recommend Beku Beau.

Sent on 06/08/2009

Lisa · Married on 04/04/2009

Beke made my bridal makeup look flawless on wedding day from 10am - 10pm! She created a beautiful, elegant, wedding appropriate look! She also made my mom's makeup look stunning! Everyone raved about how beautiful we looked on wedding day! I believe she has the ability to make anyone feel comfortable with her. You can just see the creativity flowing when Beke is creating a look -reminds me of an artist creating a painting!

Before our wedding, I hired Beke to help me with my makeup via the makeup "audit and lesson" that she provides. It was so much fun to learn from her! She doesn't have bias towards a particular line of products. Instead, she shows you which products work on you and teaches you how to apply them. She even helped me to find a lipstick that I already owned that I could take with me for touch-ups on wedding day. When I was running late returning from my hair appointment, Beke calmly applied my makeup and in record-time I was out the door looking wonderful!

Beke was so amazing that both my mom and I plan to work with her again for any of our future special occasions. I highly recommend Beke for her professionalism, her personality, and her beautiful work!

Sent on 04/21/2009