4 Reviews for Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room

User Photos
Photos

The wedding was absolutely perfect! My guests were constantly asking for the venue information and everyone was amazed at how simple and elegant everything was. My husband and I were very pleased with the staff and we appreciate everything!! Thank you for helping our wedding day be a memorable one!

Photo for Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room Review - Mr & Mrs Dales
Photo for Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room Review - Amazing Food!
Profile Picture Patricia, 7/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beka’s made planning my reception so easy! A great price that included all of the little details such as centerpieces and table numbers. Ann was so helpful with decisions and helped us choose crowd favorites when it came to picking endless choices of delicious appetizers! The best review that I can give is one that I received from a wedding guest a few days after the reception:

“From the moment we walked in I was blown away. The hall, the ice sculpture, the hors d' oeuvres. I have been to cocktail parties around the world. I have never seen the volume and unique variety. Everything was perfect. The servers were outstanding. If I put anything down, they immediately cleaned up.”

Thank you for such a wonderful evening!

Profile Picture Patty, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beka's is awesome!!! They really worked with my husband and I on planning out our reception and working with us on timeline since we lived over 20 some hours away. We had a few people drop out last minute and they worked with us so we weren't charged for those people which is awesome!! I know most companies would still make us pay but they were understanding and worked with us. Two days prior we dropped off the decorations and went over where everything should be placed and of course they did a fabulous job with setting everything up the way we asked. The decor and setting was exactly what we wanted and everyone raved on how beautiful everything turned out. Besides the inside of the hall being beautiful, the food was delicious! I know some catering places will lack flavor in their food but not Beka's! Their food had tons of flavor and our guests couldn't believe how good the food was! I even had a few guests mentioned that they've never seen such a big choice in sweets plus having the cake.

In all, Beka's rocked the night and definitely made the night more memorable. Thank you again to all of the Beka's staff!!

Profile Picture Shanna, 7/11/15, 6 Reviews