Beggar's Tunes DJ Service Reviews

13 | Evergreen, CO

13 Reviews for Beggar's Tunes DJ Service

13 Beggar's Tunes DJ Service Reviews

Pam · Married on 07/07/2017

Dave did a wonderful job from start to finish. His planning and timeline organization were perfect; it was so nice to have all the details worked out ahead of time so there were no surprises the day of. He was incredibly easy to communicate with, always being available by phone and email. He kept our event on track all night, did a great job of letting people know what was going on if we were changing rooms, etc., and kept our crowd on the floor having a great time for the entire reception. Highly recommend!

Jamie · Married on 08/06/2016

Dave was great to work with, hunting down music and editing down a song to fit our time frame. He helped keep the wedding and reception run smoothly and worked really well with our venue coordinators as they've done many weddings together- an advantage for sure. Guests could hear us during the ceremony, music wasn't too loud during dinner, and the dance floor was hoppin' with the lighting Dave provided! We had many guests from out of state who said if not for the altitude they would have been on the dance floor a lot more! Highly recommend.

Alison · Married on 07/09/2016

Dave was AMAZING to work with and definitely goes above and beyond for his clients. He kept the communication open throughout the entire planning process. He was accommodating to my requests for songs and did a phenomenal job filling in the blanks when I did not know what music to play. All of my guests had a great time and were so impressed with him. He was accommodating to our guests and played their requests and he kept the dancefloor full. He was great at keeping me and my husband informed as to what was coming up next during the formal parts of the reception. He was GREAT to work with from the beginning to the end. We would HIGHLY recommend Dave to everyone.

carli · Married on 05/30/2015

Dave Kreider is PHENOMENAL! My mom and I had the opportunity to work with him for her 50th birthday in 2003. I remembered that he was an amazing DJ back then, and I just had to make sure we hired him for our wedding! Many people say that the DJ can make or break the reception, and it is true! Dave was very professional throughout the entire planning process and he definitely made the process very easy considering my husband and I were planning our wedding from Arizona. We had one meeting with Dave where we went over every aspect of the reception, and from there we planned the rest via email. Dave was always very prompt in responding to us as well. On the day of the wedding, Dave played all of the music, exactly how we wanted it. We had Rat Pack music played while everyone dined, and from there we did the cake cutting song and our first dance. After that, he played the variety of music that we requested, and he had the dance floor packed the ENTIRE time! He even got my purple uplighting to look amazing! Even though it may seem like Beggar's Tunes is expensive compared to other DJ services out there, you truly get what you pay for! If you want an AMAZING DJ who will absolutely deliver the BEST quality then I highly recommend Dave Kreider and Beggar's Tunes for your wedding!

Kristin · Married on 07/16/2014

Dave was awesome! All night long we were getting great feedback from our guests about what a fantastic DJ Dave was. He was able to read the crowd well and he kept people dancing at a very small wedding. He was very professional and he is very, very good at what he does. The planning process was a breeze with him. He also kept the wedding on track with our timelines throughout the night. We would highly recommend Dave to any couple who wants a great, professional DJ with many years of experience who loves what he does!

Jessica · Married on 06/28/2014

We were SO impressed with Dave and his music services during both our ceremony and wedding! From beginning to end he kept the entire evening flowing, kept the dance floor full and catered to all of our requests and needs. He had great energy and professionalism and was so kind and wonderful to work with. We loved his music choices and he was GREAT with working with all of our vendors to keep the night jiving along. We would highly recommend Dave for your next event!

Jean · Married on 03/15/2014

Dave was on it. He got people on the dance floor and he accommodated all of our guests requests (within the bounaries we gave him). He makes it so if you aren't working with a planner you don't need one! He was responsive all through the planning process and he made sure that there were no wrinkles before the day even started. He gave us reminders when we needed it in the most kind none-nagging way! No glitches, and a super fun night of dancing!

Kelly · Married on 09/12/2013

Dave will go above and beyond for you! He drove through a natural disaster for us and we are forever grateful!

• Brit & Kristina

Brit & Kristina · Married on 12/19/2010

Dave was the most responsive, reliable, and flexible vendor we had. From the very beginning he was very quick to answer emails and was truly willing to do whatever we asked. When we asked for suggestions he gave great advice, but when we had something in mind he was absolutely happy to do whatever it was. From our first meeting he created a potential schedule of the wedding day that we edited and sent back and forth. It was the perfect way to stay organized and on the same page.

The day of the wedding was a breeze thanks to Dave! He managed to play almost every song I had mentioned off hand and he delivered the songs I specifically requested reliably and in good timing throughout the night. I didn't know how the atmostphere of the evening would turn out, but I told him my ideal feel for each part of the night and he made it all happen! We enjoyed a classy evening and then my friends were dancing all night.

I would highly recommend to Dave to anyone.

• F

Jen · Married on 06/26/2009

We knew that Dave was perfect for our wedding from our very first conversation. We explained to him that we were having a small wedding and that we were not sure what the atmosphere would be (crazy dancing or light mingling and talking). He worked the crowd from the minute he arrived and our guests are STILL talking about how much fun they had at our reception.

Liz · Married on 05/02/2009

Dave is a fabulous DJ! He made our special day more perfect than we could have hoped. He is extremely professional and certainly knows his business - thanks for everything!

• Janet N.

janet · Married on 05/16/2008

david at beggars tunes has tons of experience and all the music was great. we like everything from country to punk rock to blues, and he played it all without it ever seeming not to blend all together. was also very helpful with overseeing the flow of the reception as I had no wedding planner.

Jacqueline · Married on 09/08/2007

Dave was the one vendor I had the LEAST worries about. He took his time getting to know us. He was so conscientious in all that he did pre-wedding. During the reception, he made me feel totally at ease, kept the dance floor packed, and totally read the crowd there. He was calm, low-key, yet had a great personality and was just a genuinely kind person. We had interviewed another DJ that everyone else RAVES about and chose him over the competition because we just clicked. And now that the day has past, I have absolutely no regrets and his performance, if you call it that, completely confirmed our decision