95 Reviews for Bee's Video Productions

Highlight Video (2)
Blu-Ray (2)
Short Form (1)
Add'l Hours (1)

Mary and her husband were warm, knowledgeable and funny! The provided me with
the services I could use for my husband's huge 80th birthday bash. They covered
footage of the outside of the venue, our beautiful buffet, photo both, and interviews
with a our guests. They did a spectacular job with our dancing segment. I was thrilled
with the results, because I had never used a videographer before.

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I am in love with my wedding video and I'm so happy that I decided to go with Bee's Video Productions for my big day. Mary was wonderful to work with! She went above and beyond to make sure that everything was absolutely perfect and customized to me. I would highly recommend Bee's Video Productions to anyone planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Holly, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mary was awesome to work with! She made everything easy and fun! You can tell she really cares about you and makes sure you are taken care of through out the day also! Our wedding video is amazing and she did not let us wait long to get it!

Profile Picture Carla, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We were delighted with whole experience- from set up to finished product. We used Bee's three times in the past, our daughter's wedding. our son'
s wedding, and mom's 90th birthday. We give our unreserved highest rating. A++++++

Profile Picture Vincent, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We have used Bee's video for two important family events this year. My mother's 90th birthday and my son's wedding. We could not be more pleased. The service more over and above anything we expected and the quality of the finished product was just superb.

Profile Picture Rina, 4/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I had a video slideshow made for my boyfriend for our One year anniversary he loved it! It turned out awesome! I will for sure work with your company again

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I can't say enough about our experience with Mary and Mike at Bee's Video Productions. From the very beginning they were very kind and took us through the entire process to help us choose the best package for our budget. The day of the Wedding Mary kept me calm and worked well with all of the other vendors. So happy we chose Bee's Video Productions, you can't go wrong with this vendor.

Profile Picture Stacey, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We used Bee's Video Productions 14 years ago and we still love and watch our wedding video (our kiddos especially love to see us, and their grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc dancing and having fun!). It just so happened that I pulled out our DVD to watch it on our anniversary and it was cracked completely in half - likely the result of one of the kiddos getting their hands on it. I emailed Mary at Bee's Video and without hesitation, she replied to me that she had a copy of our video and would happily replace our damaged DVD. I am so happy - even all these years later - that we worked with such a wonderful, caring, amazing company! Do yourself a favor and have Bee's Video capture your memories for you; you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Paula, 10/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Working with Mary was so much! She is such a high energy positive lady! She made my wedding planning and wedding day more fun! I love the video she created for us!

Profile Picture Breanne, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Bee's Video were absolutely amazing from the beginning to end! Not only are they professional, they're great to work with! I was in tears watching our wedding DVD when we got it back; they captured so many memories that I either didn't see or forgot about. Thanks again to Mary and her husband for making our day so special!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our video was absolutely beautiful. It truely captured our special day beyond expectations. I highly recommend Bee’s Video for wedding memories.

Profile Picture Teresa, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mary and Mike were amazing! They were so professional and pleasant to work with. I would recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Matthew and I had an incredible experience with Bees Video. From the professionalism to making us feel comfortable to making our special day shine on video. We loved working with Mary. Thank you for manning our essay so special!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Stunning video!! We could not be more happy with how it turned out, very aspect of our day was captured so perfectly!! Thank you!! -Mr. & Mrs. Rea

Profile Picture Cassandra, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Amazing experience and would recommend to anyone! Lovely people to work with ??

Profile Picture Michelle, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mary brought my vision to life and exceeded my expectations. It was my fairytale and she captured every detail in every moment so beautifully!! Mary and her assistant were incredible and I'm in awe of my wedding video.

Profile Picture Reem, 12/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mary is awesome and so nice! I called my DJ last minute to see if he knew someone who could video our wedding. We had originally cut it out of the budget but realized we would want to watch our video later on. He connected me to Mary and Bee's Video. She was not able to be there for our wedding but worked to find a co-worker who could. She even worked out a payment plan for us since it was so last minute! If you decide to work with her make sure she can be there for your event. The guy she sent was good at his job but had almost no personality. He never actually introduced himself to me but did to my husband. Our video is beautiful and got everything we wanted! I would recommend Mary to anyone needing video services. Totally worth the money!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kelly , 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I have not gotten my video back yet but we loved Mary! She was so kind and makes you feel comfortable while in front of the camera. She is a lot of fun, responds to emails quickly, and so easy to work with! Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture User5072941, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mary and Chris are very professional! They captured many details of our wedding. We really enjoyed working with them and are so glad we have video!

Profile Picture Dina, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mary and her team are the best to work with. They have filmed many weddings in our family. For my July 30th 2016 wedding we flew out to Marco Island Florida where we had Mary come out to do the filming. She is talented and professional. The beautiful scenery of Florida along with an awesome videographer made everything turn out to be exactly what I dreamed.

Profile Picture Iolanda, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mary and her team were amazing, she not only helps with video but she is there every step of the way for any advice or help you may need. I cry every time I watch my video I just love it so much, its so special to me and I love that I can go back and re- live our special day over and over. She captured every special moment and went above and beyond what I expected! I would highly recommend Bees Video, I know you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture brittney, 6/18/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Cinematic

Bees. Video did an OUTSTANDING job on my sons wedding 6-4-2016! Mary and Mike did a great job capturing moments from that special day that can be treasured forever!! I would recomend them for any wedding or occasion that you may want that special moment captured and put to music!!!

Profile Picture Peggy, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mary the owner of Bee's video is professional and did an amazing job. I can't wait to use her again when my youngest daughter gets married. She was better than the photographer I hired. She has great ideas and will do anything you want or don't want. Something went wrong in the church and she fixed it in the video, I couldn't be happier!! You won't be disappointed if you hire her. Hire her, don't go with a big company, because that's what I did with my photographer. My daugher, Lauren is very happy!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lisa, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mary was fantastic to work with. She even provided us with recommendations for other services. We can't wait to watch our video!!!

Profile Picture Erika, 4/8/16, 3 Reviews