Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

6 Reviews for BeeneSnaps Photo Booth

6 BeeneSnaps Photo Booth Reviews

Janie is the best! So creative and so easy to work with. Loved the custom design she came up with as a background for our photos. Loved how sleek and modern the equipment looked.

Profile Picture kt, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would pick BeeneSnaps over anyone else out there!! First- they are a great couple, super funny and very encouraging to get you in the booth and to have FUN with it!! Second - the quality of the photos printed is top notch, the custom made framing is perfect!! Third - the props and glasses and signs are funny and of great quality!!! I loved that this wasn't an actual booth where only two or maybe three people fit, it was great to have it in an open like display so more people could get in on the fun! Great service, very professional - THEY ARE THE BEST!!

Profile Picture Mary, 4/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Having the photo booth at our party was so much fun! All the props were spot on and all the guests really enjoyed taking pictures it made for fantastic favors to remember our special day!

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great experience with BeeneSnaps! They do a fantastic job!! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kyla, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great, fun people to work with. Outstanding results!

Profile Picture Scott, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Janey and Carl were a pleasure to interact with. I work in the service industry and smiles are always a plus to see. Their photo booth was much different than the standard closed in booth you see at most weddings. I felt like I was at my high school prom all over again with that backdrop!

Profile Picture User7143240, 1+ year ago, 1 Review