Bee Ridge Florist Reviews

Bee Ridge Florist 1
Bee Ridge Florist 2

Sarah Bowen · Married on 10/19/2019

Drop Dead Gorgeous Flowers

I was blown away by how beautiful my bouquet was. Everyone was so plesent to work with, especially after a disaster experience at Beneva Florist. They were more than willing to work on such a small order and you can tell they pull their all into it. A must hire!

Bee Ridge Florist 3
    Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Flowers

Bee Ridge Florist did all my centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnières, and flowers for the church. I worked with Carl and he did exactly what I wanted and more!
    My bouquet was absolutely beautiful and centerpiece at the reception were perfect!
    Carl with Bee Ridge Florist was great to work with, very responsive and always got back to me with any questions I had!
    I give them ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ . Use Bee Ridge for your wedding, they won’t disappoint!

Amanda & James 11/10/18

Bee Ridge Florist 4
    Sent on 01/31/2019
  • amysingel

Amy Singel · Married on 10/29/2018

Professional and great service

My husband and I worked with Barbara from Bee Ridge Florist and I can't begin to tell you how awesome she is! My first meeting with Barbara really told me a lot about her. She was so sweet, kind, and respectful! I had some vague ideas about what I was wanting flowers wise, and Barbara knew exactly what to do! I sent her the pictures that I had for certain things that I was wanting and she made it happen! When it came to my wedding day, everything was delivered that I had ordered and the arrangements came out better than I had expected! Everything was stunning! If you decide to choose Bee Ridge Florist, I absolutely recommend working with Barbara! She will not disappoint you!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 07/14/2018

Barbara was amazing to work with at Bee Ridge Florist! She was always so quick to respond to emails and get back to my phone calls. I would tell her my ideas and she knew exactly how to make them a reality! The flowers and greenery were absolutely beautiful and the execution of delivery and set up was flawless. Made our day so easy to work with Barbara!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Kaytlin · Married on 02/09/2018

My flowers for my wedding were GORGEOUS! Barbara did a amazing job! Since my first appointment with her I knew she would be my florist. She listened to exactly what I wanted and made my thoughts come to life! I can not thank Bee Ridge Florist and there staff enough for making my wedding that much more beautiful!
    Kaytlin Testa

Sent on 03/03/2018

Angela · Married on 05/13/2017

My wedding was the day before mothers day which is one of the busiest times for florists. Nevertheless, Bee Ridge delivered right on time with beautiful and fresh flowers. Barbara understood right away exactly the style I was going for and created more beautiful bouquets than I even imagined. I would highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Gina · Married on 04/16/2017

Barbara is so patient & accommodating! She worked with me on budget and everything turned out beautiful. You can tell she is passionate about what she does. Wonderful to work with her.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/18/2017

Amazing to work with, I am more than happy with how my centerpieces, willow arch and bouquets turned out. I would recommend them over and over again. The team is super easy to work with. Highly experienced! Thank you for all the work you put into my flowers!!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Katrin · Married on 12/03/2016

I highly recommend Bee Ridge Florist for any event!! Paula worked with me to create gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding. Everything exceeded our expectations and we were able to enjoy the beautiful arrangements for more than a week after the wedding!!!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/22/2016

Bee Ridge provided all of the flowers for my wedding and they did an amazing job! I was absolutely obsessed with my bridal bouquet - I could not stop looking at it. It came out better than I had imagined. The centerpieces they created looked very elegant. We also rented our chairs, chargers and uplighting from their sister company All Event Rental and everything came together beautifully. I also felt that the pricing for both companies was very reasonable.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Amy · Married on 01/02/2016

My flowers were the most beautiful wedding flowers I have ever seen! My bouquet still looks gorgeous nearly 7 days later. I worked with Jennifer Matteo and she was able to use my inspiration images to have Bee Ridge create everything I needed for both the ceremony and the reception. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Bee Ridge Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Amy - loved working with you also!! Congrats on your beautiful wedding and cheers to a very long and happy marriage!

Tiler · Married on 11/14/2015

Carl and his crew were a pleasure to work with! They did all our floral arrangements for our wedding and we couldn't be any happier with the way everything turned out.
    From our 1st meeting with Carl at the wedding site to our viewing they did of 1 table fully set up to the viewing of our actual arrangements the day before the wedding we felt at ease knowing they understood what we were envisioning and worked hard to make it come true for us!
    Just thinking about what my bridal bouquet looked like still puts a smile on my face!
    Thank you so much to Carl and his entire team at Bee Ridge Florist, I highly recommend this company for any of your floral needs :)

Sent on 12/03/2015

Bee Ridge Florist's reply:

Thank YOU! We wish you all the happiness in your marriage, and thank you so much for your kind words, and for choosing Bee Ridge Florist!

Caitlin · Married on 08/01/2015

beautiful, fresh, and wonderful bouquet and center piece flowers!I ordered flowers from them and did the centerpieces myself. they came through in an emergency and were so cooperative!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Laurel · Married on 07/18/2015

The floral decor provided by Bee Ridge florist was simply beautiful. I'm sure our wedding will be talked about for months to come. My bouquet was so nice, I didn't even want to toss it. In fact , I saved my bouquet and tossed one of my bridesmaids bouquet. I was 100% satisfied with Bee Ridge Florist.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Kelly · Married on 07/11/2015

I used Bee Ridge Florist for my July 2015 wedding and worked with Alecia. I only used them for my bridal party flowers, not decor florals. From the beginning Alecia was easy to work with and quickly responded to all my emails. I planned with her through pictures and emails as I don't live in the area. I was very pleased that she offered a preview of my florals the day before my wedding. That is a fabulous idea and should be offered everywhere! My bouquet was lovely at the preview but I wanted it to be a bit larger and fuller. Alecia gladly made the changes and it was just perfect! My bridesmaids bouquets were picture perfect, blue hydrangeas and ivory roses.

In addition, I asked Alecia to make something different for me, a floral anklet. She had never made anything like that but did it right on the spot while I waited so that the fit and design would be right. It turned out really beautiful and I received a lot of great compliments on it! I really appreciate her taking a chance on something different. All of my flowers were just stunning and I would eagerly use them again if I have the chance. The entire staff was great, but working with Alecia was just perfect!

Sent on 07/26/2015

Ginnie · Married on 03/31/2015

Alecia at Bee Ridge Florist was so helpful and patient with me. I live in Ohio and was unable to go to the shop for a consult. We had phone conversations and pictures sent via email. I cannot say how perfect my bouquet and the 2 small bouquets for my girls were. Just beautiful!!! I'm so thankful my wedding coordinator (Seaside Bride) recommended them!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Britney · Married on 03/21/2015

Mya Widmyer and Carl Wise were very helpful during our initial consultation regarding the flowers for our rehearsal dinner and wedding day. We had a preliminary vision, but were not sure what types of flowers to go with for our centerpieces. They took the time to understand what our ideas were and made innovative recommendations regarding flower options. Due to their knowledge and expertise, we were able to quickly decide the types of flowers to get as well as the amount of each to ensure we ordered the appropriate amount. In addition, the floral team at Bee Ridge Florist prepared exceptionally beautiful arranged flowers for our wedding day. We chose the types of flowers for each arranged piece, but left the creativity up to the team. As a result, the bouquets, boutonnieres, and arch pieces were actually prettier than we could have ever imagined. We had no doubt they would be amazing as we continually get arranged flowers from Bee Ridge Florist and are always satisfied. The bulk flowers were ready when requested, and the arranged flowers were delivered promptly the day of our wedding. Our service expectations were exceeded by Bee Ridge Florist. We would highly recommend them not only for wedding floral essentials but for any floral needs!

Sent on 03/26/2015

Chris · Married on 12/14/2014

I am not interested in participating in a chance to win a free bouquet but I am interest in relaying an outstanding experience I had while doing business with Bee Ridge Florist. My name is Christopher and I used your company’s services to provide flowers and a wreath for my wife’s celebration of life ceremony on December 14th. I not only received the best price and value in town (trust me, I did my homework) but I was treated with such respect and courtesy that I had to relay my positive experience.
    There was a woman in particular that took such good care of me. She designed the most beautiful wreath and made doing business with your company extra special. Her name is Alecia and I would like to let her know how much I appreciated her caring nature and the way she made me feel much more important than I actually am. If you are looking to be treated well and are interested in great value, I would highly recommend Bee Ridge Florist. Ask for Alecia, you'll be glad you did.

Sent on 12/16/2014

I was so impressed by Bee Ridge Florist and their beautiful work. Alesia was a pleasure to work with and made every piece of my wedding floral decor absolutely beautiful. She went over and beyond with my bridal bouquet and it was more than I could've ever imagined. I highly recommend working with her and her floral team. I am still blown away by her efforts to make my bridal bouquet everything I imagined and more!

Sent on 12/20/2014

Lauren · Married on 11/15/2014

Outstanding company and people to work with! Alicia did all my flowers and she was absolutely incredible. Very accommodating and also very helpful in every aspect! I highly recommend this company and these people for your event.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Wonderful! Loved working with the staff here. So helpful!

Sent on 11/29/2014

Katie · Married on 11/02/2014

Very efficient service. We were organising our beach wedding from the UK and they made it very easy for us to sort flowers and an arch. Quick response on e-mail, great delivery and beautiful flowers :)

Sent on 11/08/2014

Megan · Married on 10/18/2014

These ladies at Bee Ridge Florist made my wedding amazing! The flowers were exactly what I wanted even after changing my
    Order a couple times! Paula and Alecia were amazing to work with and extremely nice. I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Susan · Married on 10/10/2014

I worked with Alecia and she did the most awesome job! She was a delight to work with and completely understood what I wanted to achieve and she did it!! The arrangements were more amazing than I anticipated and I have worked for years with florists up North, and she came through with fabulous arrangements that were even within my price range. I couldn't be happier. They were creative and beautiful. This was for a special Birthday event though, not a wedding, but it meant alot to me for the flowers to be perfect.

Sent on 10/10/2014

In September 2014, my wife and I contracted the services of Jennifer Matteo and Bee Ridge Florists for our upcoming wedding. This was the best decision we made with the exception of us getting married. There are not enough good things I can say about Jennifer and the quality of service she and her team provided. The flowers and decorations were absolutely amazing. Jennifer and her team made every effort to ensure that the decorations and flowers at the ceremony and the reception were the best of quality and were exactly as we had envisioned.
    We contracted Jennifer to be the “Day of Coordinator” for our wedding, and we would suggest that all brides and grooms to be, seriously consider the option. From the moment we met with Jennifer, all of our stress and worries about the planning and coordinating of the wedding disappeared. Jennifer worked with us every step of the way and was willing to go that extra mile to make sure our special day was magical and that each and every one of our needs and requests were met. Her professionalism and attention to detail was exceptional and here positive attitude, even in trying times, is infectious.
    Since our wedding was in a remote city from our home, we struggled finding quality and trustworthy vendors. Again, Jennifer was our angel. With some suggestions made by Jennifer, we were able to fulfill all our vendor needs and the process couldn’t have been easier. From equipment rental to the wedding cake, Jennifer had the answers and the contacts to help us achieve our vision. We truly can’t say enough times, that Jennifer made our wedding a stress free magical event that would not have been possible without her.

Sent on 03/10/2015