434 Reviews for Bee for the Day

Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Destination (1)

Beyond belief...she was amazing...

Profile Picture Dawn, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I recently used Bee for the Day for my daughter's wedding. Wow! what an experience. My Bees were Stacey and Rachel, and I worked mostly with Stacey. From the moment Stacey took over at the ceremony rehearsal, I knew hiring them was a great decision. The rehearsal was organized and went so smoothly that we were actually early for our dinner reservations. The day of the event, Stacey swooped in and immediately took charge. Just to be able to sit back, relax and take in everything that was going on was priceless. After the ceremony, Stacey had our list of "must have" pictures and we whipped through everything, knowing that we didn't miss a thing. At the reception, Stacey and Rachel were on the constant move, collecting envelopes and gifts so that my guests didn't have to stand around holding them and could enjoy the cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. If there was an issue during our event, I was certainly not aware of it. At one point during the day, my niece commented on my calmness and how shocked she was and it was truly because I knew I had to worry about nothing, Stacey is exceptional at what she does and such a sweetheart. She never seemed flustered, hurried or the least bit preoccupied. She was always pleasant and helpful. The highest compliment I believe the Bees received was from my husband, who doesn't like to throw money around said "It was the best money we spent, well worth every penny!" Thank you Bees for helping to make our event so amazing and allowing my husband and I to enjoy it.

Photo for Bee for the Day Review - The new Mr. and Mrs. Rios' first dance
Profile Picture Sandy, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Brooke and her team are UNBELIEVABLE! She made sure that every detail was taken care of and was absolutely perfect so I had a stress free wedding day. She has the bride and groom’s best interest in mind and will do everything in her power to make sure that the day runs smoothly. We are SO pleased with our experience with Bee for the Day.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/9/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Where do I even begin to describe how wonderful it is to work with Brooke and her Bees! From the initial planning stages all the way through to the final minute of the wedding I saw nothing but professionalism, helpfulness, cheerfulness no matter what was happening and the ability to deal with whatever came up as if it were no big deal. My son got married in September, my daughter got married in June, and it was the most awesome and amazing experience to be able to thoroughly enjoy every single moment of of each of their days without any stress or anxiety at all! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Bee for the Day!!! ❤️

Photo for Bee for the Day Review - Brooke keeping the bride calm!
Photo for Bee for the Day Review - Helping with the bustle!
Profile Picture Nancy & Jim, 6/9/18, 1 Review

Brooke & Rachel were AMAZING for my May 12th
wedding in Toledo, Ohio. The entire day Brooke helped keep everyone on track and right on schedule with the timeline we had previously discussed. At any moment when I looked apprehensive about something or had a puzzled look on my face Brooke would be right there asking me what was wrong and what she could do to correct any issue. She was a HUGE stress relief not only for myself but for my mom & my husband. She helped coordinate all of the little details of our day and made me feel like my wedding was a dream. I did not have to worry about one thing and felt extremely calm and relaxed all day. I cannot say enough great things about Brooke and her company, I feel very fortunate to have been able to have them be apart of our special day. I would HIGHLY recommend their company, I don't know how anyone gets married without them!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious

Having Bee for the Day was one of the best parts of our wedding- no exaggeration! I am a crazy planner myself so I questioned investing in a wedding planner but I can honestly say I don’t think I would have survived my wedding day without them. The bees are the sweetest, most genuine people I have ever met and just their presence makes you feel calm. We had Kim and Grace and they completely made our day. They were an absolutely perfect duo- we never worried about anything because they were behind the scenes all day making sure everything was perfect and it was. There is no one like Brooke and her team, I truly only recommend them!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

60 minutes after saying our I dos, my new husband looked at me and asked: "What would we have done without Brooke?" And he is absolutely correct!!! Having Brooke at our wedding allowed for us and our entire family to enjoy our wedding day. We were able to put our full trust in Brooke and not have to think of a single thing the entire day or night.

As someone who works in the wedding industry, I planned much of our wedding myself, but I was really nervous about the execution on the day of. I knew that I would have trouble getting out of work mode. On the wedding day, Brooke arrived early, made sure I was calm yet excited and made sure everyone was in the right place at the right time. At our venue, Brooke took care of everything and knew how important the details were for me! She made the end of the evening seamless, taking care of our gifts, having pieces of wedding cake to go for the hotel stay, and coordinating all of our wedding items to be delivered back to our home. Coming back after a whirlwind day to those thoughtful details really ended it perfectly.

Having Brooke there made our wedding day so perfect, and I would highly recommend her and Bee for the Day to any couple planning their wedding!

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Brooke (and her 2nd Bee Debbie, aka Blondie) were absolutely AMAZING! Our wedding day on 12/30 was a dream and it wouldn't have been as perfect as it was without the Bees. From the very beginning when we met Brooke, she made us feel so comfortable and was so quick to offer tips and assistance needed while planning. She made sure to make a very detailed timeline (close to 20 pages) and was able to send it out to all of our vendors to ensure no details were missed. When it came to the rehearsal, Brooke was able to handle our large and LOUD 20 person bridal party so seamlessly...and was so good with our little flower girl and ring bearer, making them feel so special and excited to walk down the aisle ! On our wedding day, it was so nice to know that my mom and I didn't have to worry about a THING! Brooke and her 2nd bee took care of picking up our cake, picking up our 200 doughnuts, setting up all of our décor at the reception during the ceremony and reception break, and even fixing the groom's pants that ripped right before it was time to start the ceremony. Oh and not to mention, we found Brooke in my parent's driveway shoveling prior to walking each bridesmaid out to the limo to head to the ceremony. Our whole bridal party loved the Bees and one of my best friends who just got engaged already said she 100% wants Brooke and the bees for her day too. Bee for the Day was worth every penny and we're so happy they were able to make our day so very special. THANK YOU!!!

Profile Picture Kellsey, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I am so thankful to have worked with Brooke and the bees. If it weren’t for you all, my wedding day wouldn’t have been as wonderful as it was. I can’t say enough good things about these wonderful ladies. From the moment I met Brooke I knew she was going to make my wedding day perfect. Much love to Brooke and all of the bees for the great job they do!!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Brooke and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with! I was able to enjoy every second of my wedding day and I don't think this would have been possible without them. They handled all the details so my mom, mother in law and wedding party were all able to sit back and truly enjoy the day!

Profile Picture Jen, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Bee for the Day was recommended to me by many people as an absolute must for our first daughter’s wedding. We are so grateful that we took the advice! Having them there to make sure everything happens as planned and be able to relax and enjoy the Day was worth every cent and more! We were so happy we hired them for our second daughter’s wedding and could not have been happier! Having someone looking after the details while you enjoy the experience with your daughter is priceless. All of the details with the Church, photographer, music and the reception are taken care!

Profile Picture Sue , 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I highly suggest 1) hiring a coordinator (definitely for the day of the wedding) 2) Hire bee for the day to do it!!!! Brooke, Dani, & Kerri were amazing!!! I had no worries, everything went perfect & if there was any issues I never would have known. We could enjoy ourselves & know we were in good hands! Plus being prepared with Brooke reminding me of things I wouldn't even have thought of! Thank you guys so much!!!

Profile Picture Renee , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

You need Bee for the Day for your wedding day. Our wedding would not have been possible or ran smoothly whatsoever without our Bees. Thank you Brooke, for being on top of everything at all the right times. Thank you bees for your attentiveness, assertiveness, kindness and going above and beyond on my wedding day. I felt cared for just like a family or friend would care for us. I was the type of Bride that thought I could do it all but I would have failed miserably without the bees attention to detail and direction!

Profile Picture Amanda , 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

There are not enough words to describe my feelings about Bee for the Day! Brooke and Grace were so helpful and accommodating, and went above and beyond to make sure that the rehearsal and wedding day were as smooth and stress free as possible. They assured us that they were there for anything and everything, and the day of the wedding they proved that to be true! It was truly amazing to not have to worry about one single detail from the moment the day began! I enjoyed every moment and I have Brooke and Grace to thank for that!!!

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Brooke and Debbie were amazing! I can't express how amazing it was to have them coordinating our day. Ben and I, our bridal party and our parents were all able to enjoy the day with our guests and knew everything else was being handled perfectly by our bees.

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If they want to enjoy their wedding day, they should book with you.

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Brooke and the Bees were absolutely wonderful. They have done so many weddings and have it down to a science. They anticipate everything coming your way, and are amazing problem solvers. My son and DIL's wedding was a beautiful day for us, and we were all able to truly enjoy it because of their help and expertise. Simply the best!

Profile Picture Jane, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Brooke is amazing!!!! The day of would not have gone as well without her there. We had a couple "uh oh" moments that I did not even find out about until after the wedding was over because Brooke handled EVERYTHING without me even knowing! She is so sweet and was a pleasure to work with. Each of our family members commented on how present she was and easy to work with. Anytime I felt like I needed something, Brooke or one of her bees were there and took care of everything. Brooke even got a stain out of my wedding dress that day :) I can't say enough good things about the bees! Thank you for everything you did in making my day so special!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I hired bee for the day only to help with my timeline and set up day of my wedding. Every time I spoke with Bridgett she was very professional and sweet. She was so helpful with creating my timeline. The bees that helped set up the day of did such an amazing job and even sent me picture texts as requested by me to make sure I approved. They were so great and set everything up perfectly. Thank you for making my day less stressful!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 7/29/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning

Bee is an invaluable resource. The best money I spent on my wedding. I could not have been so calm leading up to the wedding and the actual day without Bee's services. They were the best!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The Bees were by far our favorite vendor and an indispensable part of our wedding day! They helped develop a timeline, kept us & all our vendors on track, and did everything from troubleshooting any problems that arose to helping us pack up cars at the end of the night. My parents were able to enjoy the day (& the party!) knowing that the Bees would handle everything, the peace of mind they provided was invaluable!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

worth every penny, hands down. do not hesitate to book them even just for the day of which is basically what we did. they totally ran the show and we would have been lost without them!

Profile Picture Vicki, 7/15/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Thank you so much for all your assistance. Everyone keeps telling us what a wonderful wedding it was, and it would not have been possible without the help of you and the rest of the bees.

Thanks for all your hard work,
Lizzie and Alex

Profile Picture liz, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Brooke and her Bees are the absolute best!! I don't even know where to begin...let's start from the moment you decide to book them as your wedding experts. When I say experts, it's true! Brooke knows EVERYTHING about weddings and is great at giving advice / answering every question you will have, without being pushy or overbearing. Other than downloading some Apps on my phone...I knew nothing about how to plan a wedding or how to make those big decisions like vendors / colors / etc. Brooke helps with ALL of those details!! She touches base throughout your journey and if you are out of towners (like my new husband and I!), she will meet with yoour via Skype or FaceTime to best fit in your schedule. It was such an easy process chatting with her and going over everything. You also get access to her carefully selected list of suggested vendors!

Then comes your big weekend...you've probably heard this a million times because it's simply true. Our wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to the Bees and our other awesome vendors, who Brooke helped us choose given her years and years of experience with them. She stayed with us all weekend starting at the rehearsal which was very nice; it gave her a chance to start meeting our friends and family...it didn't take long before she felt like a friend/family member herself! She helped me get dressed, get to the church, and throughout the rest of our perfect wedding day. She is very calming and checks in to make sure everything is good. She also makes sure everyone else is where they need to be. I could really go on forever about how wonderful Brooke and her Bees are! If you would like to not worry about stressing over final plans, day of details, or even who's in charge of the gifts at the end of the night (this list could go on and on)...hire the Bees! They'll take care of it ALL!

Thank you so much Brooke and the Bees, you'll be in our hearts forever!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews