Bee Entertainment Reviews

Bee Entertainment 4
Bee Entertainment 5
Bee Entertainment 6
Bee Entertainment 7

Bee Entertainment was and outstanding DJ service! Bryan was our DJ/MC; he did a great job at communicating with us and discussing what our style was and what we wanted to see at our reception. He played music that was exactly our style, but had a great mix for guests of all ages. From the start of the reception to the end, there were more people on the dance floor than sitting at tables. Everything moved extremely smooth the entire night. I highly recommend Bee Entertainment for your DJ services! They do an amazing job!

Sent on 01/31/2016

Bryan from Bee Entertainment made our wedding truly a special day for us. Even though we were late to the reception, and we hadn't met with him in person before hand he was able to facilitate a fantastic reception without a single hitch. He was thoughtful in his music choice, incorporating what my Wife and I asked for, and what he knew would keep people on the dance floor. He even got down from his DJ Booth and helped the crowd out when people didn't know the line dances, and made sure everyone had fun. He worked well with the photographer and the food service people to make sure everything flowed smoothly, and always confirmed with us before moving on to the next item, making sure not to rush us.

Flexible, Fun, Friendly, Patient, and Creative are just a few words we would use to describe Bryan. If you are on the fence about a DJ or don't know what to look for, just stop looking. Bee Entertainment is your answer!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Bryan was our wedding DJ and he was awesome! He kept the entire night moving, he did a fantastic job introducing our wedding party (we have heard about nightmares where the bride and groom are introduced incorrectly) and made the night so much fun! He got out on the dance floor with us as well! The DJ makes or breaks the wedding- he is the reception entertainment!! Hire Bryan- you won't regret it!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Meghan · Married on 01/02/2016

We were married in Ann Arbor on January 2nd and had the challenge of planning a wedding from another state since we live in Chicago. Bryan made the planning process super easy from afar! He was by far the best vendor we worked with for our wedding! from my first conversation with him, we immediately hit if off. He's funny, fun, knows his music and the crowd loved him! I've already received requests for his contact information for future events! He made an effort to get to know our friends and family; everyone was on the dance floor including my 89 year old grandma! We appreciated his fun personality, his ease to work with, his professional approach and his humor. Since the wedding we joke how we wish we were friends with Bryan because we know he's a blast to hang out with. If I ever have another party in need of a DJ in MI, Bryan is our guy! THANK YOU for making our wedding so special!!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Bee Entertainment's reply:

Meghan and Chad, you guys are my friends!!! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your day!!

Mariano · Married on 12/12/2015

Austin was our DJ and we were really happy with how he kept the party going. He was a great announcer, played all the songs that we wanted, and even coordinated with our photographer when necessary. He even helped us out at the on-site chapel with songs that we needed played. We would definitely recommend Bee Entertainment for their services!

Sent on 01/24/2016
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 12/05/2015

Chris & I loved working with Brian! He not only drove over two hours to our reception venue but also gave us a seasonal discount that really helped our budget! He was very kind & has a great sense of humor. He even sneaked in some Justin Bieber & Taylor Swift songs for me & my flower girls! Thanks again Brian!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Brenden · Married on 10/24/2015

Austin was our DJ and he was incredible! So much fun! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Natalie · Married on 10/23/2015

My husband and I recently got married on 10/23/15 and we LOVED working with Bryan!! He was the absolute BEST and was so incredibly helpful throughout our wedding planning experience. I have already recommended him to some of friends who are getting married in the next couple of years. We have heard so many great compliments that were for our Dj. WE LOVE BRYAN!! We want to party/dance at our wedding again!! It was the time of our lives!! :)))

Sent on 12/02/2015

Katlyn · Married on 10/10/2015

We had Jason as a DJ for our wedding. We actually didnt even get a hold of Bee Entertainment until about 2 weeks before our wedding (our other DJ cancelled on us) and ever since the first phone call, I knew they were the DJ for us! The questionnaire we filled out was so in depth, then we had a scheduled phone call, and we got to ask questions and answer all the questions about what we wanted music wise. After our phone call I had not a worry in the world about the DJ, I was 100% confident with our choice. The day of the wedding, Jason was amazing, he asked my husband and I questions, he checked in to make sure we liked the music, and much more. I HIGHLY recommend Jason (and I'm sure everyone at Bee Entertainment) as a DJ for brides and grooms. Thank you Bee Entertainment for making our night amazing! (p.s. we've gotten many compliments on the music and energy of our reception)

Sent on 10/23/2015

Look no further, these guys are by far the best in the business! Bryan was our DJ and from day one he was a blast to work with. His professionalism and knowledge helped make our wedding reception one our guests will never forget! From the very first song to the last of the night, he had the dance floor packed! Our friends and family are still raving about how much fun they had. I would highly recommend Bryan and his team to anyone looking for wedding entertainment. They will make all your wedding day wishes come true!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Brett · Married on 10/03/2015

We recently used bee entertainment for our wedding in southwest michigan. It was a stressful process as we were having our wedding in another state. They made everything easy and had a very detailed questionnaire to make sure everything was seamless. Eddie was our DJ the day of our wedding and I couldn't have been happier with him. From helping with the ceremony music to making sure everyone was dancing at all times Eddie rocked it. I would recommend their services to anyone as they made our wedding so much fun.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Kassia · Married on 10/03/2015

Bee Entertainment was absolutely fantastic to work with when planning our wedding. We had Bryan as a DJ for our wedding day, and he was so fun and easy to talk to. He did an amazing job for our ceremony and reception, and was completely open to our song requests before and during the evening! He knew how to keep people on the dance floor, and was engaging with the guests throughout the whole night. Even during the planning process before our wedding, Bryan would periodically email to check in on how things were going, ideas on music selection, etc, which was wonderful and showed that he really cared about what we wanted and envisioned for the night! Bryan was so great to work with, very friendly, funny, and professional! I highly recommend him and the whole company! Thank you for a wonderful time!!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Amber · Married on 09/26/2015

Brian took care of my DJ services, uplighting, and Photobooth. He was AMAZING to work with. He was professional, kind, and fun. I have received MANY compliments on my wedding DJ. I'm so happy we went with Bee Entertainment!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Bee Entertainment was fantastic! Our DJ, Nick, kept everyone on our feet the entire night. He played great music, was extremely flexible, and helped to keep the night moving. Even my husband, who doesn't dance, danced all night! If I could give even more stars I would do so.

Sent on 03/07/2016

Everyone involved from scheduling to the Dj were very professional and willing to work with us. The music was great and he had no problem with requests and changes during the reception! We were very pleased with the service!

Sent on 09/30/2015

daniel · Married on 09/19/2015

Bee Entertainment was an amazing company to work with. Bryan was easy to talk to and most importantly he wasn't a pushy salesman like most of the other DJ companies I called before him. He was unavailable for our wedding date personally, but he set us up with one of his guys Austin. Austin did an amazing job. He had a fun personality that kept the party going. He was very professional and even taught our group some dance that we didn't know. The price was better than most other DJ's I called and they exceeded our expectations. Austin did music for our ceremony and reception, plus all introduction for toasts and wedding part. We would refer Bee Entertainment and Austin to our friends for sure.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Brie · Married on 09/06/2015

We had Austin for our wedding and he was so great!! He paid so much attention to detail and made sure our day went exactly how we wanted. Any music section we wanted he provided. He was not the over the top like some djs can be. And he looked like he genuinely was enjoying himslef as well. It was a great party. Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/05/2015

My husband and I just got married over the holiday weekend at Millcreek Barn in Watervliet, Mi. Bryan hands down was the best DJ any Bride could ask for. He is very easy to work with and is constantly there to help you with anything on your wedding day. My guest cannot stop talking about how awesome he was. He is active with the wedding and always kept the guest dancing, we never had an empty dance floor. Thank you so very much for making our night so special!
    Mr. & Mrs. Brandt
    9.5.15

Sent on 09/08/2015

Joe · Married on 08/29/2015

Our DJ was Eddie and he was terrific! Played great music and kept our dance floor full the entire night! He was great with announcements and made all the transitions smooth... Towards the end of the night he even showed the dance floor how to "Wobble" which was a big hit!! HE also checked with the Bride to see if he could play a song at the end of the night that was played when the dancing got started... (which it was one of her favorite songs, so of course) This is a great DJ service! They have great communication before the wedding and attention to detail is top notch! Thanks so MUCH!!!! This is a GREAT DJ SERVICE!!

Also, what separates them above the rest! They actually train their DJ's!!! I know, seems like a given, but ASK other DJ's this question! Most of the time they were confused when asked this!!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Bryan was simply the best! My husband works with him frequently and we were so happy that we were able to get him for our wedding. He traveled, he was so much fun and flexible. We had so many people compliment him on our wedding day. Simply the best!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Caitlyn · Married on 08/15/2015

WOW!! Bee Entertainment is absolutely wonderful! Bryan was so easy to talk to and made the music/entertainment planning so easy! My Husband, Bronson, and I planned a special surprise to honor my parents at our wedding and Bryan made sure it was kept a secret. It went off perfectly! We honestly couldn't have asked for anything better. Our DJ, Eddie, was AWESOME! He totally understood the mood of our wedding and played music to match! He even started the last song of the night over again so Bronson and I could dance together. The photo booth was such a fun extra! The guests loved it! The next day my sister handed me an album of all of the photo booth pictures! I had no clue this was going on so it was an amazing surprise! I would highly recommend Bee Entertainment! Thank you!!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Bryan and his team were absolutely phenomenal and made the day perfect! Bryan was EXTREMELY available and responded so quickly, was so flexible (due to a lot of work travel and a school schedule, as well as an internship out of state we had very specific times we were free and Bryan was extremely accommodating).

Austin was our DJ, and he was also amazingly accommodating taking time out to come check out the venue and make sure his cords/equipment would all work. For actual DJing, he did a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor, catering to all age groups, and keeping the party going all night!

The photobooth was SUCH a hit (there's just something about a group picture with your 85 year old grandfather holding a DJ sign..) and the person manning the booth was very helpful & friendly for those who were not as familiar about what to do.

We are so incredibly happy we went with Bee Entertainment - best decision!!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Melissa · Married on 07/18/2015

Absolutely amazing customer service. Personality with these guys SHINE! They kept everything very professional and honest. Would be my first recommendation for any DJ needs!

Sent on 01/04/2015
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 07/18/2015

We have absolutely zero complaints about Bee Entertainment! Up until our wedding (July 2015) I dealt with the owner Bryan, who was wonderful to work with; he always responded to me promptly and was friendly and accommodating. The DJ the night of our wedding was Eddie, and he was great! He was about the same age as us (recent college grads) so he just nailed the style of dancing we were looking for. He checked in with me (the bride) frequently through out the night without bothering me, and was all around fantastic!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Kailey · Married on 07/18/2015

Bee Entertainment was the BEST decision I made for my wedding! Our DJ was Nick and he did a phenomenal job. Firstly, I felt that the pricing was incredibly reasonable. Travel to Boyne Mountain was included! At the last minute I made the decision to have Nick provide out ceremony music, and I am so glad that I did. It went perfectly. You might think that have a DJ in your ceremony room would be obtrusive, but I honestly don't even remember seeing him in the room (even though he obviously was). He did such a great job MCing. He was not too cheesy nor did he try to steal the show. The music was great and people were dancing non stop all night! On top of having a great experience with this company on the day of my wedding, everything leading up to it was great service. Every time I emailed them, I got a nearly immediate response, which is much more than I can say for any of my other vendors. Of all my vendors for my entire wedding, Bee Entertainment was the easiest to work with. Something else that gave me peace of mind is that this company has multiple DJs and one is always on call on the weekends, so if your scheduled DJ has some catastrophic emergency, there is a back up. Plus, they travel with extra equipment in case something breaks. I highly recommend this company and Nick!

Sent on 08/31/2015