Bee Entertainment Reviews

363 | Sparta, MI

363 Reviews for Bee Entertainment

Ashley · Married on 07/21/2018

Nick went above and beyond our expectations! We found Bee Entertainment online and realizing that they are based out of east Michigan, wanted a way to make sure they were a perfect fit for our wedding (we live in west Michigan and the wedding was there as well). We set up a Skype "interview" with Nick which was extremely helpful to see if he would be a great fit and he was! He is a great entertainer, knows how to get the crowd excited, and helps keep things flowing very nicely. During dinner, he carried the bride and grooms plates back to the head table (we had a buffet style meal) and even went to the bar to bring the bridal party drinks! He reached out to me (the bride) about a week before our wedding to confirm all of our song selections and even called our day-of coordinator to confirm where and when to set up - he definitely goes above and beyond to make sure everything runs smoothly! HIGHLY recommend!

We also used their Photobooth services which came with props and a photo album for guests to sign. This was a huge hit and a fun way to keep the crowd entertained!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Shannon · Married on 07/21/2018

John and Bee Entertainment made hiring a DJ stress free. Their knowledge and professionalism created such an awesome experience booking them. John was the DJ for my husband and I's wedding at Sundance Studios in Millburg Michigan. It can be a tricky venue for Dj's due to the 3 different venue locations Sundance offers. John was AMAZING!! He kept the evening going made sure we were happy . He got everyone dancing till the last song! ( one of our biggest request was for everyone to have fun and dance) .I have heard for many people who attend our wedding he is one of the best DJ's they have seen, My father who has helped plan my sisters weddings and mine was so impressed by John. He shared he was the best DJ he has seen at all of the weddings! If you want to create a stress free experience for yourself and offer amazing entertainment to your guest hire BEE DJ!

Sent on 08/01/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/21/2018

We were so thankful to have Bryan running the show on our big day! Not only did I have complete peace of mind, he seriously surpassed our expectations beyond what we hired him for. Any down time he had was used making sure our bridal party had drinks in their hands & that my husband and I were taken care of! Our guest couldn’t stop commenting on how packed the dance floor was the entire night! Thanks again, Bryan!

Katie & Devin Craves

Sent on 08/03/2018

Bee Entertainment's reply:

Katie!!! Thank you so much for letting me celebrate with you! Your wedding was beyond MY expectations, I think we would've went until the sunrise! SO. MUCH. FUN. Thank you again!!

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

Austin was INCREDIBLE! I got so many compliments after of people saying how amazing he was! He ALWAYS kept me in the loop with what was going on and what songs were coming up. He made the night run so smoothly and was SO fun to work with! He was a HUGE reason my reception was so fun!!!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Angela · Married on 06/30/2018

Dan was the best DJ! We received multiple "best DJ ever" comments from our guests... He took our suggestions and preferences and peppered them with other songs that perfectly fit the mood we were hoping to achieve. Additionally; We had some hiccups in our wedding that delayed some of the activities, but Dan expertly improvised and kept people entertained while we (the bride & groom) caught up. We really appreciate Dan's professionalism and enthusiasm, and we would definitely recommend him for any wedding.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Julie · Married on 06/30/2018

We loved Bee Entertainment from the first time we talked to Bryan on the phone! He was so friendly and passionate about the company that I booked instantly! He was very professional and super responsive to email throughout the planning process, which is so appreciated when planning a wedding.

We had Austin as the DJ at our wedding and he was just as friendly and professional as Bryan! Besides the special dances, my only request was to play whatever keeps people dancing and he did just that! I selected Bee Entertainment because of all the reviews on how well they can read a crowd and I couldn't agree more! Austin very quickly figured out that our group was loving the late 90's early 2000's music and we had the dance floor going all night even in the extreme heat advisory! I've had so many guests ask who the DJ was and how we found him because the crowd loved him! I couldn't be happier with the how well Austin kept everything flowing!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Bee Entertainment's reply:

Julie!!! We are so thankful we got to celebrate with you, thank you SO MUCH for letting us be a part of your special day, we loved every minute of your wedding!

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2018

What can we say--Bee Entertainment is THE BEST! DJ Nick and his crew brought the party to our wedding! I don't think there was ever a song without a crowd on the dance floor. I also can say that he perfected a balance between our requests, guest requests and his own surprises in music choices. There wasn't a single song he played that I wasn't pleased with (and the dancing crowd speaks for this as well). Our photobooth attendant Austin was absolutely fantastic as well. Cannot say enough positive things about this company. Perfect experience start to finish! Book them for your wedding now!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Doug · Married on 06/09/2018

Bryan was enthusiastic, timely, flexible, and every other positive word we can think of. He listened to our tastes in music and wanted to be sure he was playing the right stuff without stealing the show himself. He was a wonderful MC that kept the party moving along and played the perfect music for every part of the night. We had a fantastic celebration with Bryan's help and we can't recommend him enough.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2018

Bryan was incredible! He knew how to get the party going, and made sure the party never stopped. He was very flexible on our timeline throughout the night and made sure to communicate with us for ideas or rearranging the nights itinerary.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 05/26/2018

Bee Entertainment SAVED my wedding. My DJ had to cancel last minute and Bee was so helpful. I didn't give me them a set playlist and they still killed it with the music. My DJ made sure everything ran smoothly and was so nice to work with. I would recommend this service to anyone that wants to look back on their wedding day and know that their guests had fun!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Bee Entertainment's reply:

Hi Gabby! We were so glad that Solomon was able to be a part of your wedding! Thank you for letting us celebrate with you!

Kelly · Married on 05/18/2018

Bryan, the owner of Bee Entertainment, was the DJ for our wedding – he was so great! From the second I talked with him on the phone, I knew he was a good fit for us. Bryan is a genuinely nice guy and is not horribly sales-y like all of the other potential DJ companies I spoke with on the phone. To the other DJs out there: calling me 5 times a day isn’t a great sales tactic. Bryan was always responsive via email and took the time with us to figure out what we wanted/didn’t want played at the wedding. Fortunately for us, he liked a lot of the same music as we did! He had the challenge of blending the music we liked (90s/2000s hits) with what my (now) husband’s family wanted at the wedding (traditional Arabic music). He worked with us to get the Arabic music in advance so that he had it all in time for the wedding.

At the wedding, Bryan was awesome! He was set up on time and came to talk with us and the wedding party in advance of our entrance. He was the perfect emcee – he talked enough to keep the reception flowing and the crowd going, but not so much that he was on the microphone all night (I’ve been to some weddings where the DJ seems to love his own voice more than the music he’s playing…not so great). He did a wonderful job going back and forth between Arabic music and mainstream music for the first few hours of the reception, which isn’t the easiest thing to do! If the crowd wasn’t feeling a song, he was quick to switch to a new one so that the dance floor was never empty. He even came out and danced to a few songs! We got a lot of compliments after the wedding about him from our guests. My husband and I highly recommend Bee Entertainment!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Bee Entertainment's reply:

Kelly!!! Thank you SO MUCH for letting me be a part of your amazing wedding! It truly was an honor to celebrate with you and Ramiz, thank you for all the kind words!

Lindsay · Married on 05/12/2018

Wow is all I can say about our experience with Bee Entertainment! We had the honor of working with Bryan who was AWESOME. So flexible and helpful throughout our wedding day. Everything ran smooth because of him. He kept the flow going, checked in with us throughout the night, gave great suggestions and just made our wedding experience that much better! He kept everyone on the dance floor and knew the right songs to play. I would highly recommend them to EVERYONE!! Thanks Bryan!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Bee Entertainment's reply:

Lindsay! Thank you for the kind words, it was a BLAST celebrating with you and AJ, thank you for letting me be a part of your day!

Shawn · Married on 05/12/2018

Austin was awesome! If you want a wedding where people dance and have an amazing time, use him! I would highly recommend him for DJ services. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/01/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/07/2018

OMG, hands down the best! We had Austin as our DJ and he rocked. I can't thank you enough for the great music and wonderful experience. Austin was on top of his game which I appreciated. He was great with me and getting all the details needed and executing them to a T and he was great with our guests. DJ Austin I couldn't have imagined my day without you!! We had a photobooth with the other Austin. My 4 year old nephew went up to the booth by himself to get photos, and Austin was so great with him. The two of them got photos together, and it will be forever a great memory of how he great he was with my nephew. Don't look any further for a DJ. These guys are the best and my day was perfect because of them.

Sent on 04/14/2018

Lindsey · Married on 12/08/2017

We used Bee Entertainment's photo booth services for our corporate holiday party. Bryan was very responsive and accommodating in coordinating our event. Lance, our photo booth attendant was awesome and very personable. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Danielle · Married on 11/25/2017

Brandon was on top of everything! He kept us in the loop the entire night and made sure we were happy at all points, i couldn’t recommend a better DJ ❤️

Sent on 11/30/2017

To have an idea about the type of music you would like and would not like. Also there are a lot of things you need to pick our music for that would not think of... Cutting the cake for example.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Danielle · Married on 11/04/2017

Hi there!
    Just wanted to follow up and thank you so much for everything that you have done for us leading up to our November 4th wedding.
    You were so wonderful to work with and accommodating. Austin was so great to work with and he did an excellent job at our reception! I could tell from the first time we spoke on the phone he was the right guy for the job! I felt that he knew exactly what we wanted out of our evening and executed our plan seamlessly. We have received so many compliments on our reception and many of those included comments on how great of a DJ we had. Not only was the music and evening coordination perfect but our uplifting was spot on for what we wanted our reception to look like and gave our space just the right touch it needed. The booth was a huge hit and we love the keepsake book that we got with everyone's pictures and messages in it. Overall everything was perfect from cocktail hour to the last dance of the night. I just can not say enough great things about working with you guys and just want to thank you so much for being a part of our day and will be highly recommending Bee Entertainment to all our friends and family!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Rey · Married on 10/21/2017

Dan and Bran were great to work with. Very responsive, and attentive to all of our needs and changes. Even put together a custom mix for us for the father daughter dance!! We couldn't have asked for a better team, and we really enjoyed all of our interactions with Bee Entertainment.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Cailly · Married on 10/15/2017

We just had our wedding this past weekend, and it was absolutely amazing working with Bryan. He was extremely flexible, talking to us numerous times between the big day about our preferences but amenable to last minute changes, and very easy to work with. Plus, the music was amazing! He knew the best way to mix crowd favorites to get everybody up to dance with our favorite country tunes. The best part though was how kind and considerate he was the whole evening. I wholeheartedly recommend working with Bryan or his employees!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Josh · Married on 10/07/2017

We had booked bee entertainment for our wedding at our reception at yankee air museum. We were supposed to have a different dj... but something happened and had to switch. So... we ended up getting the owner Brian!!! I have nothing but good things to say about this gentleman and his business. He was extremely prompt with getting things setup prior to the wedding. The day of he had everything all set to go. He even worked throughout the whole evening making sure everthing was done on time.
    Brian I can’t say enough good about you and I’m sure the rest of your crew is just as good as you are. I highly recommend bee entertainment for all your celebration needs!!!
    Julie & Josh scholz 10/7/17

Sent on 10/09/2017

Kelly · Married on 09/30/2017

Nick and Bryan are two of the coolest guys in the wedding business! I did most of my pre-wedding communication with Bryan and then had Nick as our DJ on the day.

Nick. Is. THE MAN! He read the crowd perfectly and kept almost all of our guest dancing until our very last song. Full disclosure - we are very picky when it comes to music. We're the type of people that skip 2/3 of the songs on every Spotify playlist. Even in my Jameson fueled haze, I found myself pointing at Nick and screaming "yaaaaasss" every time a new song started!

Ok, the details:
    1. Bryan, who does most of the communication is prompt and personable.
    2. Their equipment was state of the art and sounded amazing both during our garden ceremony and our indoor reception.
    3. They train their DJ's so well! They were able to advise me on my timeline and structure (i.e. speeches before special dances...)
    4. They are 100% Cool and 0% Cheese

We are so so happy with our choice to book Bee Entertainment for our wedding!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Kelly · Married on 09/29/2017

Nick was our DJ for our wedding and he did an awesome job! Our dance floor was packed the whole night. We have also been to different weddings where someone else from Bee Entertainment was the dj and same thing, everyone was always dancing! We would definitely recommend Bee Entertainment!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/17/2017

Bryan & Dan were incredible to work with. Easily one of our most responsive, flexible vendors. We are from the suburbs of Chicago but got married in Benton Harbor - so we weren't nearby and had a time difference. We also both work 9-5 jobs. Bryan was flexible with our schedule and scheduled calls for the evening with us. Dan was our DJ day of - he too was just as responsive and flexible. The form you complete makes it so straightforward and easy. The best was on our wedding day - everything ran so smoothly, it didn't even cross my mind to worry about it. We had a Sunday afternoon wedding, so I was a little nervous on how it would go, Dan read the room perfectly. He kept us on pace, but didn't overstep at all. Our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music were absolutely perfect. One of my favorite things is in some photos, Dan is in the background smiling - he was just as invested in our day as our guests. Thanks for doing such a great job!

Sent on 10/06/2017
  • U

User265478954 · Married on 09/16/2017

Brandon was great! At first I was a little wary because he looked so young, but he totally knew what he was doing. Very keen on the punctuality of everything and did absolutely everything we had asked him to. Everything just seemed so polished. It was almost as if he had set up his own rehearsal for the reception itself! Our guest count was very small and he still had us out on the dancefloor all night! I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 10/09/2017