Bee Entertainment Reviews

Bee Entertainment 5
Bee Entertainment 6
Bee Entertainment 7

Maggie · Married on 08/26/2017

Bryan is AMAZING! He is so much fun (without being over the top), super organized, and extremely accommodating. On the day of he had the timeline and made sure everything ran smoothly. I recommend him to everyone I know. You won't regret booking him :)

Sent on 09/18/2017

kayla · Married on 08/19/2017

Having a fun and professional DJ for my wedding was important to me and that is exactly what I got! Austin was our DJ at our wedding we had him for both our ceremony and reception. He was so responsive before and during the wedding and made sure our day went as smoothly as possible. He had our guests on their feet from the first song to our last and we continue to get such great comments from our guests. Thank you, Austin and Bee Entertainment!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/12/2017

BEE Entertainment was absolutely outstanding for our wedding on 7/9/17. We used their DJ services and they were phenomenal. They kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. Not to mention, they were very easy to communicate with during the whole planning process. Beyond happy we went with Bee Entertainment.

Sent on 07/22/2017

Jason · Married on 08/11/2017

Austin was great! We talked a few weeks before the wedding, came up with a plan and he executed it. Would highly recommend Bee Entertainment!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/29/2017

Amazing!! Honestly made my wedding so perfect. Bryan is such a wonderful person to work with! He made everything go so smoothly, and made sure everyone had a great time. If you want your guests to dance the night away, I definitely recommend this company!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Monica · Married on 07/29/2017

Bee Entertainment was nothing short of amazing. Bryan, the owner, was extremely quick to respond to any emails or phone calls. He was always willing to answer any questions and genuinely listen to what my husband and I wanted. We had Jason DJ our wedding. He was PERFECT. He was entertaining and was the best host. He was fun but very professional. I trusted that our entire night was going to be exactly what we asked for and move right along with our schedule. He was great and I cannot recommend Jason and Bryan enough. Thank you for making our wedding AWESOME!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Derek · Married on 07/22/2017

From the start, Bryan and Bee Entertainment were great to work with. Their responsiveness was incredible and made us feel very confident in their services, which we didn't find in a few other vendors of ours. Dan our DJ really did a fantastic job. His song selection was great and he kept our day moving smoothly. In the moment you tend to forget about the timing of cake cutting, first dances, etc. and Dan was really a great partner to us in those moments throughout the day. His set-up was flawless and we had absolutely no audio issues, i.e. feedback during speeches, hot mics, or poor sound quality. If there was an option to give 10 stars, we would! Your search for a DJ is over, you will be wowed by Bryan and his team! —Derek & Marissa

Sent on 08/02/2017

Brad · Married on 07/21/2017

Bryan from Bee Entertainment was amazing! The perfect wedding experience.

Sent on 08/25/2017

Kelsey · Married on 07/01/2017

We had an amazing experience with Bee Entertainment. Bryan was so responsive and helpful as we worked to plan with him, and Jason was excellent as our DJ. He was polite and flexible, even when timings got off and etc. He played songs I had asked for, while also mixing in some songs that our crowd loved. Jason also provided services for our ceremony, which went smoothly! We cannot recommend Bee Entertainment enough, they are a great value and offered great service!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Darrian · Married on 07/01/2017

Bee Entertainment was fantastic! We spoke with Brian originally, but had Austin as our DJ. Both were incredibly helpful and Austin made our day super fun. We we're looking for someone to play our music and keep our guests dancing without talking too much. Austin was perfect! I have actually already recommended him to a friend who booked them right away!!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Kaycee · Married on 06/10/2017

Could not be happier with my DJ choice for one of the biggest days of my life! Bryan was very responsive and professional when we decided to go with Bee Entertainment. ☺️ Dan actually DJ’d our reception and he did not disappoint. Anyone I have seen since my wedding, they mention how “the dj was so good!”. Dan really helped set the mood, keep things flowing, and read the crowd to be sure the dance floor was never empty. He also did music/ microphone for our ceremony with our requested music. Everything went exactly as we had planned and I am SO glad to have chosen Bee Entertainment to DJ our wedding. Thank you Dan and Bryan!! My husband, family, friends, and I had so much fun dancing the night away which we will never forget. :)

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Bee Entertainment 8

Nick · Married on 05/06/2017

Bee Entertainment did an amazing job! Our DJ Austin was amazing. He helped to create the perfect vibe for the different parts of our reception. When it came to dancing, he delivered. I got so many compliments from my guests that they absolutely loved the music. They responded to emails promptly and made the whole process so effortless on our part. Austin also did a great job of directing the flow of the evening. I highly recommend both Austin and Bee Entertainment.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Jenine · Married on 04/22/2017

As the owner, Bryan is wonderful! Very responsive, flexible, and personable. Our DJ for our wedding, Nick Cain, was amazing! Our guests were on the dance floor from start to finish. We received compliments all evening from our guests saying how great the music was and how much fun they were having. We would recommend these guys to EVERYONE!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Kelsie · Married on 03/11/2017

I can't say enough great things about Bryan and Bee Entertainment. From day one when I was just searching for prices he sold me instantly with his kindness and humor. Bryan is very thorough and relaxed and makes you feel so comfortable throughout the whole process. Many of my married friends had issues with DJ's and could not stop talking about how jealous they were of Bryan! Bryan even managed to take our "no play list" and make it a running joke with one of our groomsmen, teasing him all night making him think he would play the songs - but ultimately never did. Bryan brought his great personality into the evening and kept things running so smoothly; he catered to our older guests and younger guests seamlessly. Don't even consider going to anyone but Bee Entertainment when you need a DJ!

**We have also been to weddings with some of Bryans other staff members and they have been absolutely fabulous as well!

Sent on 03/28/2017
  • Gretchen

Gretchen · Married on 01/28/2017

Do not hesitate to book Bryan if you are looking for the best DJ for your wedding! We were planning from out of state and had contacted Bryan based on some reviews we saw, and after our first conversation with him we knew there wouldn't be a better option out there. We only met him the day of the wedding, but it felt like we already knew him based on the time he took beforehand to get to know us. When the wedding was all said and done, everyone had nothing but great things to say about Bryan and how much they enjoyed themselves. The dance floor was PACKED the entire night (and he didn't even have to use pyrotechnics to get the crowd going!). Thank you Bryan!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Nick · Married on 12/29/2016

Bryan was great! He played all the songs we asked for, answered all our questions, and kept everyone on the dance floor all evening long. He did a great job of keeping the events running smoothly and was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Jenna · Married on 12/17/2016

Bryan and his team at Bee Entertainment are absolutely amazing! Bryan was responsive, professional, and personable. He kept the entire reception flowing smoothly, and his DJ-ing skills were incredible. Other than during dinner and speeches, our dance floor was NEVER empty! We also utilized his up-lighting service, which transformed our reception venue into a beautiful winter wonderland. I would definitely recommend Bee Entertainment to anyone getting married, regardless of the type of reception they're planning!!!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Alexis · Married on 12/10/2016

I do not have enough good things to say about Bee Entertainment and Bryan, especially. I think I was most nervous about this part of the reception after hearing horror stories about other DJs in our area. I did not worry at all with Bryan. He was in constant contact with us from start to finish. He listened to what we wanted and gave us just that. He gave incredible and trusted opinions on how to make the night everything we could have ever dreamed of. He was always available and always responded quickly. The day of, he walked up and treated us like family - like we had known him our entire lives and I was so thankful for that. He made sure he had everything right before he moved forward with any part of the night, down to pronouncing everyone's names right. He made the night a complete success and everyone commented about how wonderful he was and how he made the night a great. I would suggest him through and through - If I were to have a large party in need of a DJ or someone needed a recommendation I would shout Bryan and his team from the rooftops.

Sent on 01/19/2017
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 12/02/2016

Bryan sets everything up and makes it so easy for you to get everything you want or need!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2016

They were amazing! Played really good music and our Dj Mike was so friendly and stayed a bit and hung out after at our bonfire after our reception! Very personable! Thank you Bee Entertainment!!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Stacey · Married on 10/15/2016

I have been to multiple weddings that used Bee Entertainment as their DJ service, so when it came to planning my own wedding I didn't even think twice about who I would book. Brian was our DJ and totally rocked the house. He had everyone on the dance floor all night long including my 83 year old grandmother! Any time I had a question I emailed Brian and had a response almost immediately. He gave great suggestions on songs and how the reception should flow, but also left all the decisions up to us. He played all of the songs I requested and MORE with a smile and even danced with us. I had SO many compliments from friends and family that attended the wedding on how much fun he was and also if they could get his info so they could book him for their up coming weddings! I would recommend Bee Entertainment and have recommended this company to anyone that is looking to have an absolute blast of a wedding. You know you have a good DJ when the bride has to take multiple trips to the bathroom to wipe the sweat off from her face because she is literally dancing her face off! Thank you Brian for making our wedding the wedding of our dreams and for making sure that not only Phil and I, but ALL of our guests had an amazing and unforgettable night!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Tom · Married on 10/08/2016

Bryan was great, true professional who knows what he's doing. I can't say enough great things about him and his team. DJ Dan rocked our wedding all night and kept going a bit longer when the crowd was chanting for it. All around great guys, very easy to work with, I would highly recommend you use them. The process is simple, a few phone calls, a survey to get an idea of what you are looking for and then the rest is in their hands and you have nothing to worry about. Thanks again, Dan and Bryan!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

When I went to choose my DJ for my wedding ceremony and reception there was absolutely no other option in my book, other than Bryan with bee entertainment. I worked at a wedding venue as lead waitstaff for 9 years, working 300 plus weddings. Bee entertainment was often the DJ at this venue, and every time I saw their name on the vendor list I knew it was going to be a great night. I've seen so many DJs, more than I'd like to admit and never have I seen one better than Bryan or his staff at bee entertainment. They are always on time, professional, and organized. Never do I doubt that they will be an absolute blast and have people engaged at all points of the night. Bryan was the DJ for my wedding this past week. I knew he was going to be great, but he still blew my expectations out of the water. The dance floor was packed the entire night with all age groups. If it ever started to become empty, he got out there and started dancing which drew the crowd right back in. The ceremony and transition to dancing was flawless. I received so many comments on how awesome are DJ was and I couldn't agree more. If you want a flawless, amazing, and super fun wedding or event there is no other choice than bee entertainment. Thank you Bryan for making our day better than we could have ever imagined

Sent on 10/12/2016

Monica · Married on 10/01/2016

Bryan was really easy to coordinate DJ services with for our wedding. He was easy to talk to and wanted us to feel comfortable with the service we were receiving. Day of the wedding, from the first moment Eddie, our DJ, approached me, I knew that he was going to be an amazing DJ. He was checking over all of our details with me, making sure he was saying everyone's name correctly and making sure the order was what we wanted. He ran around the whole night talking to the venue staff and our photographer to coordinate the timing of all the activities (when dinner started, speeches, bouquet throwing, etc.). He always spoke to those giving a speech beforehand to make sure they were ready. He really knew how to keep people on the dance floor. There were a few songs I did not want him to play, but the guests were all asking for, and he made sure to okay it with me before playing it. He had a great attitude and was very professional. All of our guests were chanting his name at the end of the last song!!! Bryan says he trains all his DJ's the same way, and I would be totally comfortable recommending any of them just based on our experience.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/24/2016

From the moment I called Bryan he was so responsive and very informative. He made the process so simple and easy! Nick was our DJ and his wife managed our photo booth! They were both so friendly and amazing to work with. We basically gave them free range to play whatever they wanted and they kept the dance floor PACKED the entire night. At 12:30pm there was not an open space on the floor!! Nick was funny and kept the party going the entire night! I would book them again in a second!! We had numerous guests come up to us and tell us how amazing they were!! BOOK THEM! :)

Sent on 09/27/2016