Bee Entertainment Reviews

363 | Sparta, MI

363 Reviews for Bee Entertainment

• Maddie

Maddie A. · Married on 07/25/2020

Look NO FURTHER than Bee Entertainment!!

Jason from Bee Entertainment was truly FANTASTIC. I highly recommend! Not only was he super organized and encouraging leading up to our day, but throughout the entire wedding day he was so calming and thoughtful. He would check in with us to give us 5 minute warnings before the next happening, he would make sure important people were in the room before starting something (i.e. is my dad in the room before cutting the cake, etc.), and he even came up to us and asked us if he could grab us a drink at one point. So thoughtful! I had so many guests at the wedding come up to me and comment on how awesome the DJ was. I was very particular about my DJ choice (didn't want someone who was too cheesy, wanted someone who knew what was going on even when I didn't, and wanted someone who chose good music) and he truly was above and beyond my hopes and expectations. Don't look any further than Bee Entertainment!! Thanks for everything, Jason!

Sent on 08/19/2020

Nate W. · Married on 06/12/2020

Amazing Experience!

I can’t say enough great things about Brandon! The thing I appreciated the most was his flexibility as the day went on and his ability to keep my wife and I informed throughout the day. He always checked in with us, made sure we were aware of what was going on, then KILLED IT on the song choice for the night. He tailored our wedding for all ages and helped make our big day all-the-more special! I would 11/10 recommend Brandon if you can get him!

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • Kylie

Kylie D. · Married on 06/12/2020

Professional but FUN

Dan was very professional on our wedding day. He helped make sure our wedding timeline stayed on track. Our guests had so much fun and he played a large roll in that. The dance floor was packed the entire evening thanks to him.

Sent on 10/15/2020

Symantha D. · Married on 06/09/2020

Amazing team!

We worked with Bee Entertainment for our wedding, and from the very first phone call, I could tell that they were going to be awesome to work with.

Austin DJ'd our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception. Every moment was amazing. He was incredible at getting people out of their seats and on to the dance floor. Everything was spaced beautifully and he worked wonderfully with our other vendors to ensure timing.

We had so many guests compliment our music and Austin's work. I even had one friend who works for NPR joke that they wanted to offer Austin a job because he had such a great voice and was such a good host.

Would absolutely recommend working with Bee!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Bryan S. · Married on 06/06/2020

Professional Through and Through

Bee Entertainment was great to work with during this crisis. They were supportive and professional throughout the entire process. If I had another event, I would definitely use their services.

Sent on 07/06/2020
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 04/17/2020

Fun and personable

I know our DJ from my sister’s wedding in 2017. As soon as I got engaged, I immediately recalled how awesome their DJ was so I asked her for the contact info. I got in touch with Bee Entertainment right away. Probably extremely early to hire a DJ but I didn’t care I wanted to make sure I booked him for our day! And he got back to my in a promptly manner. We have been emailing back and forth ever since regarding details about our big day. He has been very helpful and patient with my random questions that come out of no where :) I was impressed with how our DJ responded when I asked to him DJ at a venue he had never been to before. He took it upon himself to go tour the space and got back to me with how he thought it was going to work out. I knew right then and there he was a great fit for our special day!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 02/22/2020

Friendly and helpful

I had the pleasure speaking to Brian today. He is one DJ service that I've been looking into. Before we spoke he's been very attentive. Once on the phone it was just such a casual conversation. He was not pushy and all about the company. He made sure that he did not stir me in the wrong direction. You typically do not get people as honest... the style of DJ that I'm looking for is more of a mixer. He didn't beat around the bush and was very straightforward to let me know their style and even suggested looking into possible other DJs and even put out good words for other DJs that I was considering. You don't find people that go above and beyond or out of their way when it does not benefit them. Not saying that I might change my mind on the style and might not care for the other companies, so who knows they still might be hired down the line. Will definitely keep them in mind and consider them for future and/or referrals.

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca W. · Married on 02/22/2020

Un BEE lievable Entertainment

Bryan and his team at Bee Entertainment were incredible! My husband and I had pretty tall requirements for our DJ service and Bryan not only met them, but exceeded them. He was professional and had a kind, gentle demeanor. Bee entertainment does a great job of moving the day along, while being a pleasant presence in the background. Bryan was in no way overbearing or annoying. We would highly recommend Bryan and his team to provide DJ services for your big day! xo, Rebecca & Scott Stewart

Sent on 02/27/2020
  • Patricia

Patricia C. · Married on 02/14/2020

Wedding Music

Brandon was BEYOND excellent! From the booking process to the end of the wedding night! The music selection was perfect, his transitions and announcements were smooth and easy going! He checked in with us often! I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend hiring BEE entertainment for your next event!

Sent on 02/15/2020
  • Q

Quincie M. · Married on 12/21/2019

Best dj ever

Bee Entertainment was 50/10!!!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Kerice B. · Married on 11/23/2019

Best Wedding DJ EVER!!

Solomon was hands down the best DJ we could have asked for. He is patient, funny and can bust a move with the best! He was incredibly patient with a very indecisive bride (me!) and made sure everything was just what we wanted. The Dancefloor was packed all night long and everyone (a week later) has still been complimenting the music

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren M. · Married on 11/01/2019

Absolutely perfect

Solomon was unbelieveable. Played exactly what was asked/requested and kept everyone dancing until the end. Dinner music selection was fantastic, HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 10/26/2019

Noah killed it!

Wow, we got so lucky that we got Noah as our DJ! He got ahold of us in the time leading up to our wedding to go over details and was very professional to work with and definitely put us at ease - we were pretty particular with what kind of music we wanted to play during cocktail/dinner hour and he was so accommodating. He was so fun and played great music to hype up our dancefloor all night long and was flexible as we had a few last-minute changes throughout the night. He played a few final songs of the night that had our whole crowd circled up and dancing and singing a long together which created a forever memorable ending to our wedding day. Bee Entertainment as a company is fantastic to work with and will let you customize your day as much as you need to. We also felt like the physical set up was simple and classy, which is not something you often think about when hiring your DJ. Hire them and ask for Noah!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing experience

Bee entertainment really made our wedding perfect! From Bryan coordinating our ceremony and making it exactly what we wanted to Solomon keeping everyone on the dance floor all night long. I would 10/10 recommend to anyone getting married. You WON'T be disappointed!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Kaila

Kaila P. · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful!

Jason truly made our wedding the best day of our lives! We were so appreciative of his autonomy in getting setup, checking in with us calmly, politely, and at appropriate times throughout the night, and for making sure our dance floor was exactly what we hoped for. The night went so smoothly thanks to him and for that we are eternally grateful. We were definitely nervous having planned the day on our own and couldn’t exactly picture how the evening would run, but as soon as we met Jason, our minds were put at ease and the night was absolute perfection. We highly recommend Bee Entertainment and Jason specifically. They were great with communication beforehand including being willing to have multiple phone calls with us to get to know them and their company and to talk through exactly what we wanted. They were respectful of our wishes and Jason’s professionalism and experience was clear throughout the day. They were flexible with our requests and timelines and we were easily able to trust Jason on his recommendations for flow of the evening and timeline of events after we got to know him and how passionate he was about his job of making couple’s weddings the day of their dreams. Thank you Jason and Bee Entertainment!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Kelsey · Married on 10/19/2019

Know how to get a party started!

Music is a big part of my now Husband and I's life, so it was important to us to find someone who could understand the music we liked (and don't like), that could help transform the atmosphere with the right music and get everyone on the dance floor.

Our DJ Solomon did just that! Not only was he so organized, but he also took the time to list and learn about what type of music we wanted on our big day. Right when the dance floor opened up for everyone, it stayed full until the last song. Solomon definitely knew how to read the room and determine what song to play next to keep everyone moving! Even after the wedding, I had friends and family complimenting his services stating how great all the music was.

Would HIGHLY recommend Solomon and Bee Entertainment for your wedding!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Calie V. · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding Reception

Brandon was awesome and so sweet to me as the bride and my family. He kept the party going!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Paula L. · Married on 10/11/2019

HIGHLY recommend

Jason was a dream to work with!! We had a very specific idea of how we wanted the music for our ceremony to go and he NAILED it. He also worked our reception and kept our dance floor going all night!! We made a few schedule changes on the fly during our reception and Jason did a wonderful job of rolling with it and making sure things happened as we wanted them to.

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/04/2019

Bee Entertainment/Solomon are the best!

When we were starting to look into DJs, we kept coming back to our friend's wedding 4 years ago where all we could remember was how much we danced. We reached out to our friend and found out they used Bee Entertainment. I love that they really take pride in making your day exactly what you want - they take time to understand the vibe you want from your music and all the little details and nuances that make up your day. Our DJ Solomon was on top of everything, from start to finish. The dance floor was packed and we had so much fun (my feet are still killing me). I kept hearing that people wanted to take a break from dancing but then another song they liked would play and they'd find themselves staying out on the floor! I would absolutely recommend Bee and Solomon to anyone!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Kelly H. · Married on 10/04/2019

Fantastic DJ

Bryan did an awesome job as the DJ at our wedding. We had a lively dance floor all evening and he kept it going by playing all of our must-play songs and throwing in several jams of his own - including some “encores” by request that earned multiple fist bumps from the groom. Bryan also did a great job coordinating the flow of our evening, from the ceremony to the speeches to the reception entrances. He was friendly and personable and made sure everything ran smoothly. We would highly recommend Bryan and Bee Entertainment to any future couples!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Bee Entertainment's reply:

Hi Kelly!

You and Jacob's wedding was an AMAZING party, and I couldn't have asked for a better crowd! From start to finish, I don't know if any of your guests sat down, it was SO. MUCH. FUN! Thank you for letting me celebrate with you and Jacob, the party was AMAZING!! Congrats to you both!
  • Meade

Meade · Married on 09/21/2019

Organized and professional.

I would recommend bee enterntainment to anyone. They are very organized and detailed

Sent on 02/21/2019

Carolina · Married on 09/21/2019

Fun and Professional DJ

Noah S. was the DJ for our wedding, and we were so impressed with his professionalism and talent. Our guests were raving about how he kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night! Leading up to our wedding, Noah took the time to speak with us to ensure that he got all the information he needed to run the reception smoothly. He also did an excellent job as our emcee and kept everything on schedule. We highly recommend Noah for anyone looking for a fun and professional DJ!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Sophia

Sophia F. · Married on 09/20/2019

Fantastic Service!!!

We chose Bee Entertainment as our wedding DJ because we really liked their services during my sister in-law’s wedding, and we are VERY happy we did. Brandon was our DJ for the night, he was professional, friendly, very accommodating, and kept on our music theme throughout the night. The dance floor was BOOMING! Brandon called us a few days prior to the wedding to go over the details we provided in the survey including song lists and pronunciation of names. Brandon payed special attention to everything during the day. After our first dance, he noticed the bride’s father had gone inside, so instead of asking for father daughter dance next, he seamlessly went into groom/mom dance without missing a beat. They were able to provide their equipment at our ceremony (which did not have outlets) with their own equipment.

Contacting Bee entertainment was super easy, and payment was simply done over Venmo. I would definitely recommend Bee Entertainment and Brandon so anybody for their wedding or other special event.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Savannah

Savannah S. · Married on 09/13/2019

More Than a DJ

Planning my wedding outside of the state I live in required me to hire many vendors without meeting them or really knowing anything about them. I was drawn to Bee Entertainment by their raving reviews. I can say that Jason was an incredible DJ, but he also really stepped up to help us stick to a time schedule throughout the day. His organization helped the day run so smoothly.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Darrin M. · Married on 09/07/2019

DJ Noah Snyder Review

Noah Synder did an excellent job for our wedding! He was readily available both via email and phone before our wedding with any questions we had. During the wedding Noah did a great job keeping the dance floor packed all night at our wedding and being flexible with our requests!

Sent on 09/17/2019