Becks Entertainment and DJ Service Reviews

110 Reviews for Becks Entertainment and DJ Service

Becks Entertainment and DJ Service 1
Becks Entertainment and DJ Service 2

Emilee · Married on 11/28/2014

Jerry Beck was awesome. He played all our songs and made it sound so good. I really enjoyed our wedding. He did a wonderful job and he is such a fun person!!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Jerry was FANTASTIC. The best experience we could have hoped for. He went above and beyond to make our reception special. Everything from extra lighting effects to taking any and all requests to even providing dance instruction for the group dances. Jerry was the best and we would not only recommend him but we will definitely call him for our future events.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Shannon · Married on 11/15/2014

Jerry Beck was the DJ at my wedding and recommended to me by a friend. He is very on top of phone calls and emails and always made time to answer any questions I had. I planned my wedding from 1,000 miles away, so I was not able to meet him in person before the wedding, which can be nerve-wracking, but Jerry was fantastic to work with and is just a great person. We did have a couple special song requests and he made sure he had the correct versions. We also had a singer/guitarist and they worked together seamlessly even though they had never met before. The week of the wedding, I was stressed out and didn't have songs picked out for a lot of parts of the reception- I just left many of them up to Jerry and he did a great job. Most of all, he was really easy to work with and made the music portion of my wedding easier. I had so many other things to worry about- I am so glad I could trust Jerry to take care of the music. After the wedding, multiple friends of mine commented to me that our DJ never played a bad song! I would strongly recommend anyone to hire him for their next event- Jerry has a gift for knowing exactly what to play and when!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Adriana · event on: 10/12/2014

Beck Entertainment always provides exceptional quality service. Jerry's selection of music is perfect for every type of event that he had covered for San Diego Zoo Global.

Sent on 11/08/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/20/2014

Jerry is an amazing DJ! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ for their event. Many of the guests from my wedding have asked for information about him, so they could hire him for their future events.

Sent on 09/26/2014

Planning a wedding from Australia certainly had its challenges, but it was vendors like Jerry that made the whole process so much easier and enjoyable. He embraced new technologies such as Skype, was available when ever we needed him and boy did he deliver on the day!! He will forever be one of the fondest memories of our "big day". Thanks Jerry x

Sent on 08/09/2014

Deborah · Married on 06/29/2014

Jerry did a wonderful job. We would definitely use his services again. We chose a rendition of an Elvis song not yet recorded professionally. We downloaded it for him on YouTube and he did a great recording of it for us. Highly recommend his services.

Sent on 07/04/2014

Jerry was professional, friendly, and picked perfect music for our wedding. He was great about meeting with us several times before our wedding. I'd highly recommend him for you wedding or any other event!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Blake · Married on 06/21/2014

Jerry is a true professional. He listens to your needs and delivers every time. For any event that needs a DJ I think of Beck's Entertainment first.

Sent on 07/05/2014

Daryl · event on: 06/07/2014

Jerry was simply awesome! We had a Hawaiian theme party and he knew just the right music to play at the right time. He got everyone involved we were all dancing, do the limbo and having a great time. Our party would not of even been close to as fun if Jerry was not there creating a great atmosphere. He was very cordial and accessible before the party. He listen to my needs, what music I and my family wanted. We also had a lot of young and teenagers there and he played great, respectful music that was lively and upbeat. I would highly recommend Jerry for any party, event, or wedding!!

Sent on 06/18/2014

I first heard of Jerry and Beck’s Entertainment from a co-worker who had Jerry as her DJ at her wedding about five years ago. She just raved about him and right then I knew I had to book him ASAP. I called him that day and booked him. Thank goodness too because he was already booking up for the time of my wedding which was a year out! Everyone wants Jerry to DJ their wedding! After booking Jerry, I hired our wedding planner and she said the same thing right away – that we had to book Jerry. Good thing because we already had booked him!

Jerry did the following services for us, all of which turned out PERFECT: Unlimited hours, ceremony set-up, cocktail hour set-up, uplights, lit monogram, slideshow and cake lighting. I was actually having issues with converting my slideshow to be compatible for Jerry to play so he totally went out of his way and took care of the whole thing which was such a relief because you can imagine how much was going on for the wedding during that time. Jerry didn’t just perform the services we had contracted with him, he went above and beyond what we were expecting and his services were priceless!

Jerry played the perfect music and catered to all age groups while still making it fun and lively. My Dad even said that Jerry’s music was awesome and he is not easy to please in the music realm. Not only was Jerry’s music selection perfect, but he was professional and followed the timeline to a “T.” He had people up dancing and out of their chairs before dinner was even over. Obviously it was a good time!

I highly recommend Jerry and Beck’s Entertainment and consider ourselves to lucky to have had him at our wedding.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Mike · Married on 05/17/2014

Excellent service. Beck's Entertainment was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. They helped the night run smoothly and kept everyone on the dance floor. Jerry was very responsive to our needs and provided guidance in areas we weren't sure about but as well as respected our desires on our "must haves.". He did everything perfectly.

Sent on 07/29/2014

Julie · Married on 03/31/2014

Jerry was amazing!! He had everyone out on the dance floor all night. He knew what to play and when. There was never a down time, he kept our party alive and made sure everyone was having a blast!! We loved Jerry!! We couldn't have found a more perfect DJ for our special day!

Sent on 04/02/2014

Todd & Angela · Married on 03/15/2014

Jerry exceeded our expectations. Incredible knowledge of music, great presentation and wonderful personality. Jerry made sure the wedding flowed smoothly by playing the various music types at the right time. Thank you Jerry for making our daughter's wedding so special. Todd & Angela Belzner

Sent on 03/18/2014

Todd · Married on 03/15/2014

Awesome. Jerry was fantastic. His feel for the moment and knowledge of music made the wedding reception exceptional.

Sent on 03/23/2014

Rebecca · event on: 03/14/2014

We had Jerry do an 80's dance for our elementary school. He brought a dancer to help get the kids moving and played games. The kids and parents all had an awesome time. He did a great job balancing 80's songs for the parents and current songs for the kids. Everyone has had kind comments to me about the job he did. We will hire him again for sure!

Sent on 03/16/2014
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 11/09/2013

Our DJ had to cancel at the very last minute due to a family emergency. Our original DJ arranged for Jerry to DJ our wedding instead. We did not get to meet him and I was only told that she had gone over everything with Jerry and that he would be great. I got tons of compliments on Jerry! As people were giving speeches he slipped in some VERY appropriately funny songs. Given the circumstances, Jerry did an excellent job given that he was pretty much given our itinerary just hours before our start time!!! Very very pleased.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Okay where can i start let's just start with the best the best. was on time played every song that we had ask for the music was loud and clear my quest stay on the dance floor the whole night. jerry is the best DJ to work with in san diego and his prices or the best cannot beat them.

Sent on 12/26/2013

shawna · Married on 11/02/2013

I don't even know where to start, other than to say that Jerry is simply AMAZING! Jerry spoke with us several times before the wedding to get an idea of our overall vibe and what we were hoping for, which is something that I really think sets him apart. Then, on our actual wedding day, he DELIVERED. The dance floor was PACKED all night, and as soon as it looked like people were about to take a break he would play a song that kept them going even longer! Truly, do not look anywhere else for a DJ. You cannot get any better than Jerry.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Curtis · Married on 10/27/2013

Jerry was awesome. He was a great help to our entire wedding process. We did not have a wedding planner so Jerry help to set up a very productive timeline that ensured we were able to get everything we wanted out of our wedding. He also played awesome music and had the entire party dancing. I would recommend http://becksentertainment.com/ to anyone looking for a great DJ with excellence service.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Karalee · Married on 10/26/2013

Jerry Beck is fabulous! He played for a singles party at the Handlery and was fantastic with his music choice and kept the dance floor full! As one attendee commented, "I knew after he played two songs that he really knew what he was doing! He's a keeper!!" So thank you, Jerry Beck, for helping to make my party a success!

Karalee Austin
    Simply The Best Singles

Sent on 11/01/2013

Katie · Married on 10/25/2013

We had several people comment on how great our DJ was, and we couldn't agree more! I have been to a lot of weddings, but I have never seen a dance floor so full of people dancing and having a good time. You even got a 75+ year old woman out there doing the Cupid Shuffle! How cool is that? My parents were especially pleased with your selection of music, and the way you kept the night flowing.

We had and absolutely amazing time at our wedding, and a large part was thanks to you. You are awesome, and I will definitely be recommending you to other brides!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2013

DJ Becks was awesome!! He was friendly, professional and truly loves what he does. He kept everybody dancing and involved. He did a fantastic job and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Becks Entertainment and DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for having me as your DJ! Also thank you for the kind words.

Leigh · Married on 09/14/2013

Jerry did an amazing job! He kept the party going the whole night, and was a pleasure to work with the entire time. I would whole heartedly recommend his services to anyone. Thank you Jerry once again for all of your time and dedication!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Janey · Married on 09/14/2013

The best compliment for a choice in DJ is that others have written to me asking for Jerry's cell.
    We never worried if Jerry would be there, his location at the venue, he has worked at the venue before and the owners found him to be very professional.
    i would use Jerry for any future activity.
    He complimented the bride on her choice of music selections and if she wanted a certain version, Jerry located it for her.

Sent on 09/18/2013