Becks Entertainment and DJ Service Reviews

110 Reviews for Becks Entertainment and DJ Service

Becks Entertainment and DJ Service 1
Becks Entertainment and DJ Service 2

Megan · Married on 10/22/2016

Jerry was SO helpful! He made me feel so at ease. Before the wedding he made me feel like everything was taken care of, and at the reception, he delivered.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Deanna · Married on 10/15/2016

Jerry was great! He really catered to the crowd and kept us all dancing. He was very friendly and fun. Our reception was quite the party!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Enrico · Married on 10/01/2016

Jerry was professional, knowledgeable and has a great personality. All of our guest loved his choice of lighting and music. His ability to connect with our diverse group was of great value to us . His collection of songs inspired everyone to get up and have a good time. He also accommodated guest that had special request. We would highly recommend him for any of your special events.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Jon · Married on 09/18/2016

Jerry was so wonderful!!! My wife and I wanted to do a special dance and he was able to customize the music, exactly how we had hoped it to be. Jerry took the time to get to know us and what type of music we wanted. He felt out our guests and played the right style of music at the appropriate times. He was able to get everyone on the dance floor and served as a great emcee for the night. We would highly recommend Jerry to anyone looking for a DJ!

Jon and Tammy

Sent on 09/27/2016

Kayla · Married on 07/15/2016

Jerry Beck made our wedding reception a blast! On our wedding day, I was extremely worried our guests wouldn’t be on the dance floor. I searched around for the best DJ’s to make sure our reception was a great time, and we found it with Jerry. He knows how to get people on the dance floor! Our floor was never empty and at times, there wasn’t enough space to dance. We even had wedding crashers from the wedding next door because they saw how much fun our guests were having. I owe a lot of that to Jerry. He observes what type of music people like and chooses songs based on that. He truly knows how to read people. I recommend him to any couple looking for an amazing DJ! You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Rhonda · Married on 05/29/2016

EXCEEDED EVERY EXPECTATION is the only way I can describe the services provided by Jerry Beck of Becks Entertainment and DJ Service! Jerry provided DJ/MC/sound services for my son and daughter-in-law’s wedding and did a phenomenal job. From the first time I spoke with Jerry by phone, it was very clear to me that not only was I speaking to a knowledgeable professional (whose background and accomplishments speak volumes for itself), but also to a genuinely nice and caring individual who is committed to exceeding the expectations of his clients. Jerry uses technology to the benefit of his clients, from the online customized playlist tool to his use of a modern digital system, etc. In addition, he possesses a unique ability to read an audience. If the selected music is not working, you can rest assured he will know it and will effortlessly transition on to another song that does in order to keep your audience pumped up! Jerry’s arsenal of music is quite expansive and will appeal to audiences of all types. My son and daughter–in-law’s Persian/American wedding was no exception. Jerry was able to provide music that appealed to the entire mixture of cultures amongst the couple’s guests, who took note of it and are still talking about what a fantastic job the DJ did at the wedding and how balanced the music was. Music can certainly make or break a wedding, so I highly recommend you get the best and in San Diego, that would be Jerry Beck of Becks Entertainment and DJ Service. I recommend Jerry highly, and without reservation to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding or other special event – you will NOT be disappointed. With Jerry you will be getting a highly experienced “professional” who also happens to be the current President of the San Diego DJ Association! What more could you hope for?

Sent on 06/06/2016

Melissa · Married on 05/21/2016

Jerry was FANTASTIC! The process of making the playlist for our music list was so easy. Jerry was so friendly and helpful. Will be using Becks Entertainment for any future music needs. Highly recommend anyone looking for DJ services that you use Jerry!!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Lisa · Married on 05/14/2016

Don't go any further Jerry is your man! Such an awesome DJ! Jerry listens to all your needs and takes them seriously! He had the perfect music playing at all times. All we had to do was give him genres and ideas for songs/music that we liked and he put together perfect music for each portion of the wedding! He got the guests up and dancing and everyone had so much fun!!!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Laurie · Married on 05/06/2016

Jerry is such a great DJ that really spends time preparing for the event and making sure the music is just right for his crowd. He is very professional and always responsive. We have used him dozens of times and after every event we always get complimented on our choice of DJ!

Sent on 06/06/2016

I used the service for an event and not a wedding. Therefore, I don't have advice for a couple.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Rhonda · Married on 12/20/2015

If I could give Jerry Beck a 50 star review, I would. He is absolutely amazing. He will ask you lots and lots of questions, but then he puts together a plan that makes your wedding the absolute BEST! Like a great conductor, he orchestrates your event for maximum enjoyment. We threw all sorts of "unexpected" things at him, a marching band (yes, really), a live performance by the groom, and he took it all in stride. And his knowledge of music is superb--I saw people dance at the wedding that NEVER take to the dance floor (my brother Jeff, my uncle Eugene); he bridges the multi-generation divide easily, because he knows his craft. You can not go wrong hiring Becks Entertainment, this is a skilled professional that makes it look easy and effortless. Even hyper-critical people (we all know them) complimented me on the DJ. If you want your music to enhance your special day, Jerry Beck will turn your event in to the best day of your life.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Becks Entertainment and DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much Rhonda for the kind words! I was honored to be the DJ for your daughters wedding.

Deann · Married on 12/13/2015

Jerry was wonderful. I read his story and loved his passion for his work. He spent time talking with us about what we wanted to create for each aspect of our wedding day - the ceremony, the cocktail hour, the reception, and our special songs. He wanted as much input as we wanted to give him to help guide his choice of songs, but he assured us that he could fill in any "blanks" based on what we had given him and by reading the crowd...and he did! I was thrilled with our preparation process, the music Jerry played, and with him as a DJ. He has a great personality. He is confident but mellow and comfortable at the same time. He introduced us, the toasts, led a few line dances, and more. It was all just right! I would recommend Jerry for any event and would definitely hire him again.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Joel · Married on 08/15/2015

Jerry was great. His playlist was fun, and he was able to incorporate our song requests. He got all our guests dancing, even the people who don't normally dance. He stepped in and helped MC the toasts and speeches part of our ceremony when he saw that we hadn't really planned that part out very well. Definitely saved the day. He was also able to track down some hard to find songs for our fist dance/ mother son dance at the last minute. Jerry's a great guy and very professional. I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Trevor · Married on 07/11/2015

Becks did an amazing job being the DJ at our wedding! He was able to get myself and the officiant mic'd up wonderfully so that no one could see the microphones and could hear all of us perfectly even though it was outdoors and a little windy. For our cocktail hour we had given him a playlist to follow that he followed wonderfully and even continued it with the same type of feeling when the cocktail hour went a little long. He helped us customize our first song and a few little surprises throughout the night. Once the reception started he kept the party going and played a great mix of songs for everyone! I would definitely recommend him to friends!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Thomas · Married on 07/04/2015

When it comes to planning your wedding, I think the first thing anyone thinks about is the music...will a phenomenal time be had by all the guest...and will it be MEMORABLE! My wife and I decided we wanted to hire the best DJ and Entertainment service possible. We found Beck's Entertainment and DJ services through wedding wire. To be quite frank, we were very lucky to secure the services of Beck's Entertainment considering their extensive and impressive client list.

Jerry Beck was awesome and is sort of a music mentalist with large crowds! To explain, he definitely reads the guests at your event and plays music that will keep everyone dancing and having a great time. No matter the age, background or where they travel from. Our wedding was the "bomb" large in part because of the services provided by Jerry Beck and Beck's Entertainment. It may seem cliche call him the consummate professional but that is exactly what he is. This becomes obvious from the time you plan your wedding until the end of the event. All my bride and I can say is "Thank You" to Beck's Entertainment for exceeding our expectations and making our event even more than we envisioned!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Renee · Married on 06/28/2015

Jerry Beck and Beck's Entertainment has provided already a few years of outstanding service for us at some major wedding events and we love to work with him. Very professional, reliable, know's how to provide the best in Disc Jockey service and beyond. Definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Jeannette · Married on 06/28/2015

Jerry made our wedding ceremony playlist awesome! He didn't just play songs.... He mixes so good that it had me looking back at him ..... Like ahhh this our jam! Thanks so much Jerry for your services and we will recommend you to others! 5star dj (;

Sent on 07/27/2015

Laura · event on: 06/13/2015

Jerry is ALWAYS wonderful to work with! Very professional and works well with all our employees, volunteers and attendees. Aims to please!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Jerry was great and we had a wonderful time! It was a very special day for us!!

Sent on 07/09/2015
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/02/2015

Jerry beck was hired to Dj for my sisters wedding two years ago and did an absolutely perfect job keeping everyone on the dance floor. It was an easy decision when it can time to hire a Dj for my wedding 1.5 years later. Jerry is so easy to work with, truly cares about a successful event and so much fun. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. He helped make my wedding so fun, special and memorable.

Sent on 05/05/2015

Jerry is an amazing DJ. He knows how to read the crowd, get people dancing and keep the energy going. He was great to work with as a vendor, very responsive, flexible and knowledgable. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him!

Sent on 03/07/2015

Jerry met all of our expectations for our wedding! I was a little nervous about booking a DJ for our wedding, because I had no idea what to base my decision on & music was going to be a huge part of our wedding. I met with Jerry before booking him. After meeting with him, I could tell he absolutely knows his job like the back of his hand. He also listened to, and heard, what we had in mind for our big day. We even had special requests (Greek music), which he made happen. We wanted our guests to dance for the majority of the night, which they did because the music totally played to our audience. I highly recommend Becks Entertainment! Jerry helped bring our wedding together, which was the best night ever!

Sent on 03/02/2015

Megan · Married on 02/14/2015

Jerry is great! Everyone loved the music at our wedding! He is professional and listens to what your needs are.

Sent on 03/16/2015
  • User4842886 · event on: 02/06/2015

we appreciate the service you provide. Your company is very professional.

Sent on 03/03/2015

Lizzy · Married on 11/29/2014

Jerry was AWESOME! He was the hit of our wedding. Kept things flowing and fun. I would definitely recommend him to any brides and grooms looking for a professional, affordable, and experienced DJ!!

Sent on 12/08/2014