Becki J. Owens Photography Reviews

4 | Easley, SC

4 Reviews for Becki J. Owens Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Erin · Married on 06/14/2008

Becki was amazing! I hadn't met her before our wedding, my mom was the only one who had met her and seen her work. We had an impromptu wedding at my parents house with only 1-2 days notice, and Beck was there! The photos that were taken that day are irreplaceable and priceless. Becki, in addition to photographing the "unscheduled wedding" also came to the big wedding that we had in June. Becki and her team did such an amazing job! They're professional, friendly, very sweet...they just seemed to blend in with all of my guests. The number of photos that we have, as seen on Becki's blog, is awesome! She captures everything, it's going to be sooooo hard to choose which photos we want in our album. I wish Becki lived in D.C. so that I could refer to all of my friends up here:)

Sent on 08/24/2008

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2007

Becki was fantastic to work with. She had some awesome ideas for photos that we hadn't even thought of. She got some absolutely awesome pictures at the wedding itself, and working with her for my bridal session was a pleasure. She has that quality that's so great in someone like a photographer: once you meet her you feel like you're already old friends. It makes interacting with her a true pleasure. I'd recommend her to anyone--the quality of her work is fantastic, and she gets both the traditional and unconventional shots to make our photos perfect.

Sent on 09/03/2008

Sara · Married on 10/21/2007

Becki was the ideal photographer. Captured everything I wanted. Nice combination of artistry with the standard shots I wanted. Was very flexible. Very responsive. Very kind. Easy going. Easy to work with. Discreet during the service. A true professional

Sent on 07/18/2008

Amy · Married on 09/25/2007

What a real find! Becki has a true gift from God. My pictures were beyond what I could have dreamed of. Becki can provide a great blend of artistic and unique to traditional. She took 500 pictures at my small wedding. She spent so much time on my highlights book to make sure it was just perfect~beyond perfection. A year later, compliments of my pictures and highlights book have yet to stop. Becki has a special gift for making you feel like you are her only customer. I was most surprised about the low cost compared to the high quality of her work. It is very easy for me to highly recommend Becki, and we will continue to use her!

Sent on 08/20/2008