Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards Reviews

181 | Gasport, NY

181 Reviews for Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards

Ashley · Married on 05/24/2015

Becker Farms/ Vizcarra Vineyards was the perfect location for my husband and I to get married! The facility was just the right combination of rustic and chic. Casandra, Sally and her team did a fantastic job of decorating and making sure everything went smoothly. Amanda Vizcarra performed our marriage ceremony which was beautiful! The food was fantastic and the bar service too! Our guests commented on how beautiful the location was, and everyone had a great time! We could not be happier, and I would highly recommend this venue to other couples for their special day!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/15/2015

Beautiful location!!! The food and drinks were fantastic!! The staff was so helpful and really took care of everything. This helped us relax on the morning of our wedding and we really got to enjoy our day!! Our guests are still raving to us about how great everything turned out!! Highly recommend this venue - worth the drive!!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

We are thrilled that you chose to have your special day at Becker Farms. From our family to yours, Congratulations! May your lives be filled with happiness and joy for years to come. :)

Kendra · Married on 10/25/2014

So helpful, great at easing any concerns and anxieties up until the last minute and throughout the night, great service, great food, helped us make our wedding unique and embraced our ideas.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Sara Jane · Married on 10/02/2014

EVERYTHING was amazing! We started working with Amanda and then started working more with Cassandra. Both are super friendly and responsive.

The venue itself is gorgeous and could not be better any season than fall. With our decorations and the general setting everything looked amazing. We met the day before and everything was set up as we had requested when we arrived. The ceremony and reception could not have been smoother and every associate I came into contact with was very friendly.

I would not have changed a thing. A special shot out to Cassandra for keeping everything smooth and wonderful day of. She even delivered cocktails when the brides maids and groomsmen when bar was closed!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/27/2014

The entire process from start to finish was so easy and smooth. Anytime I sent an e-mail out to my wedding coordinator (Casandra McDonald), she would respond immediately. She never seemed annoyed by my questions or concerns and always made it easy to communicate (even though I knew she had many other weddings and brides on her plate). The week of the wedding, I was stressing and hoping everything would go smoothly and she made it easy. When I arrived at the venue on the wedding day, everything was set up perfectly! Casandra and the rest of the staff were attentive and on the ball the entire night. The venue was absolutely beautiful for the ceremony and reception - I could not ask for anything more. At the end of the night they were packing things up and making sure I had everything. I was very impressed with everything and would do it over again the same way in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Kristie · Married on 09/06/2014

OMG our wedding was amazing!!! We worked with Casandra and she is beyond fabulous. We had our ceremony at the 'old venue' which allowed us to have the vineyard as our background. It was beautiful! We served roast beef and almond crusted chicken and got a ton of positive feedback, we also served pies which could not go fast enough. Our wedding was truly the happiest day of our lives and would not have been possible without the team at Becker Farms.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Our wedding at Becker Farms was absolutely incredible, and I wish I could put into words how beautiful the venue is and how wonderful the staff is. We worked with Cassandra, who was an absolute pleasure. She was attentive to every detail, enthusiastic and made our experience that much more wonderful. Our guests were blown away by the beautiful venue, amazing food, and gorgeous scenery. We took our pictures right at Becker Farms and our photographer stated she had never taken more beautiful pictures. Becker Farms also made our cakes and cupcakes which were an absolute hit! Every guest commented how amazing Becker was and had never been to a more unique and beautiful wedding. I would highly recommend Becker to make your special day that much more perfect!

Sent on 09/22/2014

My husband and I just got married at Becker Farms and everything was SPECTACULAR! Casandra handled all of our planning and she was always available, either by email or phone. The staff was wonderful, helping us pack up at the end of the night and were also very attentive to the guests! The venue itself is beautiful and I don't think there was really a single thing we would have changed. And on top of that, the price was right!!!! By far the most inexpensive that we looked at, but you would never guess!!! Amazing job Beckers!!! Highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 08/29/2014

I am so glad we chose to have our wedding reception at Becker Farms! The setting is rustic yet elegant and beautiful. I was beyond impressed with the professionalism and enthusiasm shown by the staff from the time we set the date to cleaning up everything at the end of the reception. They were very accommodating to all our requests and exceeded our expectations the day of the reception. The food was delicious (you MUST get the smashed potatoes!). This all come at a very reasonable price when compared to other venues. Thanks Becker Farms/Vizcarra Vineyards!

Sent on 08/23/2014

The staff at Becker Farms did everything they could to give my husband and I the perfect wedding day that we had always wanted. They were professional, extremely helpful, and very accommodating. They went out of their way to make sure that we had the perfect wedding day. The venue itself is beautiful! The food was delicious as well. Our guests continue to comment on how much fun they had! It was such a beautiful, perfect day. We are so thankful to the entire staff at Becker Farms for giving us the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Molly · Married on 07/12/2014

We had a perfect wedding day! Cassandra was our event coordinator and she was awesome! So nice and made us feel comfortable. Amanda was our officiant and she was great too the ceremony was exactly what we wanted. Everyone who came said it was the best wedding ever and that the food was super good. Our wedding was amazing thanks to everyone at Becker farms! Highly reccomend this venue!!!! :)

Sent on 08/05/2014

Holly · Married on 06/27/2014

Becker farms went above and beyond what we expected. The food was amazing, the service was great, and our pictures were beautiful! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! Our guests were blown away as well.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/21/2014

Just had our wedding at Becker Farms. We are an out-of-town couple (well, wife had grown up in Buffalo, but we live in Long Island), and were admittedly initially nervous about doing a wedding so far from our home. Fortunately, the staff at Becker Farms made it super easy. They are very responsive (be it to e-mail or phone) and are super sweet and accommodating. We had a lot of unique requests for our wedding, and not only did they have no problem meeting our demands, but they actually offered a lot of good suggestions and ideas to help us make it all come together. We worked with both Casandra and Liz, and both were excellent! They were incredibly nice and approachable, and made sure everything (from the initial planning, to the tasting, to the final walk-through, and of course the wedding day itself) went off without a hitch. The setting is gorgeous (lots of amazing places to take pictures) and our guests absolutely loved the venue. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a unique experience with a venue that allows a couple to personalize a wedding to their liking. Thanks so much Becker Farms!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/21/2014

Our wedding at Becker was amazing, and all of our guests loved the venue! We had our wedding in the new building, which is spacious and airy. Food was great and staff were great! Beer selection is awesome. The facility might even build some mini cabins/ cottages on the property in the future. I love Becker!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Marie · Married on 06/07/2014

Becker Farms was amazing! From start to finish they made us feel comfortable and worked with us to make our wedding day perfect. We worked primarily with Cassandra but some with Amanda. We used them as our ceremony site (we got married in the vineyard), reception site (we were in the Garden pavilion) and our caterer (both for the dinner and wedding cake).
    The Garden pavilion is spacious and cozy at the same time - it's a three wall structure with weather resistant flaps that can be put down in case of inclement weather. As we were the only wedding that day we were able to use the outdoor vineyard ceremony site; typically if you book the Garden pavilion your ceremony site would be in the Garden courtyard which is also lovely.
    The food was really good - appetizers and dinner were good but the stand-out was dessert. The fruit pies were amazing! Dorothy made us the most delicious wedding cake I have ever tasted. We had two different cake flavors - almond and raspberry - both with citrus burst frosting. I cannot emphasize enough how amazing the raspberry cake was. Dorothy also designed a wonderfully simple flower inspired cake that was exactly what we wanted.
    We loved the venue and got some really wonderful pictures there. The extras are what really made the night spectacular. My Dad's favorite drink is vodka martinis with blue cheese stuffed olives - the head bartender Elizabeth not only made sure that she had the brand of vodka my Dad likes best on hand she went out and got blue cheese stuffed olives when it was not something they offered on a regular basis! Also the late night popcorn stand was a big hit that I would highly recommend. The black cherry hard cider that they make on-site is a magical elixir that I crave to this day. The best and most unique add-on was the pony rides! They were a big hit with the kids and gave the wedding a fun vibe. Becker Farms is the best ever and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/14/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/24/2014

What a beautiful venue and amazing staff. I needed to request access to my site earlier than stated in the paperwork and they were very accommodating. The food was amazing and service was excellent. I would recommend then to anyone who was looking to have a wedding or shower.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Samantha · Married on 05/09/2014

The entire staff at Becker Farms was absolutely fabulous on our wedding day and by far exceeded our expectations! I can't thank them enough for that!
    The venue was beautiful and the food was phenomenonal. My guest were very impressed and I got so many compliments on the two items.

Sent on 05/20/2014

anya · Married on 10/13/2013

Neither my husband nor I lived in new york while planning the wedding so the entire process was long distance, email based. It also rained on our wedding day, but the staff at the Becker Farms were wonderful and professional. The food, wine and beer were a big hit with everyone, especially the pies.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Kelli · Married on 09/28/2013

I cannot even begin to express my gratitude to the staff at Becker Farms. We celebrated our wedding and reception at their beautiful venue and it was truly a dream come true. Everything from the venue, to the pre-ceremony drinks, to the bakery, to the food and ambiance was perfect! Casandra was a delight to work with - truly professional and accommodating. I had 10 children in my wedding party and Casandra was excellent with them. She went out of her way to ensure that everything went smoothly and that I didn't have to worry about a thing. The entire staff were simply incredible - I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Sue · Married on 09/15/2013

A perfect venue. I loved Becker Farms, it provided the perfect backdrop for our wedding, so beautiful! The food was amazing! Especially the roasted turkey. Everyone we worked with was professional and accommodating. Highly recommended! Elizabeth, Cassandra and Gabriella were especially helpful in making our day so special!

Sent on 01/11/2014

Leigh · Married on 08/31/2013

Our wedding was everything we could've ever imagined and more!! The food is amazing, the venue is beautiful. The staff was pretty good to work with. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who will listen!!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Melina · Married on 08/30/2013

Everything about this venue and the staff is perfect. Any questions were answered in a timely manner, they were extremely flexible in everything we wanted to do with the reception and ceremony. The food is great and the venue and its surroundings are gorgeous. Staff was very polite, and the wedding coordinators were amazing! We had a perfect day thanks to everyone involved at Becker Farms.

Sent on 09/01/2013
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 08/11/2013

Becker Farm made my dream of an outdoor possible. They exceeded all of my expectations.Not only was it a beautiful venue, but the staff was friendly and accommodating to any and all detail changes we had. All emails with my many questions were answered within a day. They made everything super easy for us. I couldn't have imagined my wedding being any more beautiful, and I owe that 100% to the venue and scenery provided at Becker Farms. Amanda, Cassandra and Ashley were amazing.

Sent on 08/12/2013
  • Yvonne

Yvonne · Married on 08/11/2013

Sent on 09/06/2013

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Yvonne! Oscar is still raving about the brown rice you guys brought in. We wish you all the best! Come visit us again soon!
  • F

Faith · Married on 08/09/2013

I had my wedding there and it was even better than I ever imagined. Amanda viscara is the best wedding coordinator ever. She is absolutely amazing to work with. I would recommend this place to everyone!!!!!

Sent on 08/12/2013