Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards Reviews

181 | Gasport, NY

181 Reviews for Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards

Mary · Married on 05/20/2017

The venue was beautiful. Staff was great and very patient. The food was delicious. A couple people told me it was the best mashed potatoes they ever had and the cake was delicious. The baked brie was also amazing. I am sorry we did not do the rehearsal dinner at Becker Farms. We had reservations at a restaurant in Lockport and the food was horrible.

Sent on 05/26/2017
  • 2017bridetobe

Linsey · Married on 05/13/2017

Our wedding at Becker Farms was absolutely beautiful!! From the first time we went to meet with the event manager Elizabeth for a walk-through, to the tasting to choose our menu, to the rehearsal and wedding, everything was great. The venue is beautiful, the food was so good, and we couldn't be happier with how everything went that day. We got married outside by the vineyard and it was perfect. Our coordinator, Jillian, was on top of everything and was very responsive to emails throughout the whole planning process. My mom and I went to meet with her about a month or so before the wedding to really get a visual idea of where everything would go and be set up and that was super helpful. She had some great ideas and helped us so much. It really is a bonus that you basically get a wedding coordinator when you book with Becker Farms. Jillian was so organized and had an answer to all or our questions. She was calm and knew just what to do. It took a lot of the stress out of planning the ceremony and reception. At the wedding, all the staff was great and accommodating as well. We chose Becker Farms bakery to do our cake and it turned out perfect...it was lovely and tasted great. Our guests had a great time and said how beautiful it was there. It provided lots of great places for photos,too, both inside and out. We're so glad we chose Becker Farms, and would recommend it to any couple! : )

Sent on 06/14/2017

Erin · Married on 11/05/2016

I never once worried about anything to do with the venue or ceremony. Any questions i had were answered right away and they bent over backwards to make sure we were happy. The food was excellent. Everyone had a good time. I will recommend becker farms to everyone. Also we stayed at the cabins their and went to brunch at the brewery the next morning and it was fantastic! Mimosas and ciders included with the big spread for 14.99. Can't beat it!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Racheal · Married on 10/29/2016

Amazing!! The staff at Becker Farms is personable, professional and reliable. All through the planning process, the events team was always there to answer my questions. I couldn't have been happier with how well they decorated my ceremony and reception and how much care they used packaging it all up at the end of the night. My coordinator Jill was absolutely the best! She was there every step of the way and I didn't have to stress about anything. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Paula · Married on 10/15/2016

We just had our daughters wedding at Becker Farms on October 15th 2016. Everything from start to finish was beautiful. The venue was gorgeous. The food was absolutely DELICIOUS!! And the cake and cupcakes were so yummy! Jill was our coordinator and was extremely professional and accommodating. Our daughter had the wedding of her dreams! thank you Jill.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Christie · Married on 10/14/2016

If I could rate higher than 5 out of 5 I would!!!! Becker Farms was amazing and easy to work with!!! Couldn't ask for a better wedding day!!! It was my dream come true!!!

Thank you so much to our Becker Family!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this venue!!!

With love,
    The new Mr & Mrs

Sent on 10/16/2016

Hi Christie!
    Thank you so much for your kind words. You were an absolute pleasure to work with. Our staff wanted to stay late just to finish the night off with you! You and your family made our night as memorable as yours. Please come and visit your Becker Farms Family again soon. Our door is always open.

jamie · Married on 10/07/2016

Becker Farms was nothing but exceptional. They responded to every email within a day if not the same day.

The whole planning process was almost too simple that I would do it all over again ??

Jill, our coordinator, knocked the whole reception out of the park. I would recommend Becker Farms to anyone and everyone!

Thank you for making our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Kate · Married on 10/07/2016

Our wedding day was more than I could have asked for. The staff at Becker Farms did an amazing job. They were really responsive to all my e-mails, the food was delicious and they even did my cake and cupcakes which we got so many compliments on. They also offer officiant services which we used and our ceremony was beautiful. They offer so many services such as a popcorn bar, which was a huge hit! I just couldn't be more happier with Becker Farms!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

We are so happy you enjoyed your special day with us. Welcome to the Becker Farms Family! Come and visit us again soon!

Christine · Married on 09/11/2016

Our wedding was pretty perfect. The team at Becker farms took my jumbled up ideas and made them a streamlined beautiful reality.
    Our Steampunk themed wedding was everything I could have hoped for.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Thank you, Christine! Yours and Charles steampunk wedding was one that we will never forget! It was an absolute pleasure working with you, and we still can't believe how awesome yours guests were and how they all wanted to make your theme happen! We wish you all the best in your life together! :)

Amanda · Married on 08/21/2016

We had our wedding here in the end of August and everything was amazing! All of our guests mentioned how beautiful it was, how yummy the food was, and how amazing the staff was! Taylor was our coordinator and she was amazing, I really don't know if anything went wrong on the day of becuase she was great! She worked with our DJ and photographers and together they made sure our day went as perfect as we could've hoped.
    The bakery made our cake and it was delicious! They did 3 different flavors so that everyone could have what they wanted, and though our design was pretty simple, we couldn't have asked for better.
    We also stayed in the cabins on the property and it was great! Nice and close by so we could properly enjoy our evening. Checking in and out was easy and the rooms were spacious and clean.

We would recommend everyone visit Becker farms, even if you aren't getting married! We can't say enough good things about this place!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Sara · Married on 08/19/2016

Becker Farms was phenomenal! The venue is gorgeous on its own and requires little to no decorating. We booked the Garden Pavilion and it was very comfortable for 160 guests. Guests are still raving about the food and the service. Throughout the entire planning process, Becker Farms was responsive, organized and extremely helpful. Jill was our coordinator and she was amazing! The price was very reasonable for the level of quality that Becker Farms provided. They offer many different packages and add-on options so you can build a wedding that is unique to you and suited for your budget. I have no complaints, and neither did our guests! I just wish it didn't go by so fast!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

It was a pleasure to host such a wonderful family. We hope that you find yourselves back on the farm sometime soon. We truly wish you the best in your new lives together.. - Your Becker Farms Friends and Family

Colleen · Married on 08/14/2016

I can not say enough good things about Becker farms as a wedding venue! We had our ceremony and reception in the Vineyard, and everything was perfect. My now husband and I are huge foodies, and we can say that they're food was amazing. When we first started looking at vineyards for venues, the prices were insane. But becker farms is extremely reasonable and fair.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Hi Colleen! So good to hear you had a great time on your big day! It was a pleasure having you, your family and friends! We wish you all the best in your new lives together!

Rebekah · Married on 11/07/2015

We had a wonderful reception at Becker Farms! They were incredibly flexible and quick to respond to any questions we had prior to our event. The room was beautiful and the food was excellent. They took care of everything and we were able to just enjoy our evening. Brenna, our Event Coordinator, was sweet, thorough and thoughtful. Sally, our banquet captain, was on top of absolutely everything and I didn't have to worry about a thing. It is a beautiful venue, even in the cold of November, and I highly recommend considering Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards for an event!

Sent on 11/17/2015

My husband and I had our fall wedding at Becker Farms and could not have been happier with everything, from start to finish. The coordinators are knowledgable, friendly, flexible, and creative, and made our potentially stressful planning period, so relaxed and fun. The night of the wedding, everything went absolutely perfectly, or if it didn't, we had no idea (which is how it should be!). The venue is clean and beautiful, the food is sinful, and the staff are all beyond helpful. We were told by guests and vendors alike that ours was the most fun, best food, and best atmosphere, of any wedding they had ever been to. I can't recommend Becker Farms highly enough.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Pamela · Married on 10/23/2015

We just had our reception here, they did a fabulous job! We had a rather large wedding and they were very accommodating! The food was excellent, as were the cupcakes from their bakery. They did a great job with the set up and decorating and made it a very stress free day for us! Our wedding was late October, it was a chilly day and they provided heaters and it was plenty warm enough! We can't say enough great things about the wonderful job they did!

Sent on 01/06/2016

theresa · Married on 10/18/2015

Becker farms is a beautiful venue the people there were amazing very helpful and great communication. I absolutely would recommend this venue I loved the experience.

Sent on 07/05/2015

Andrea · Married on 08/30/2015

My husband and I had our wedding and reception at Becker Farms, at the Vineyard Pavilion.

I could not have imagined a better place for this! The venue is beautiful. The staff is courteous, and runs like a well oiled machine. The food was amazing. Brenna, our wedding coordinator, always got back to me within 24 hours whenever I emailed her with any questions, or concerns. Communication was excellent.

Amanda Vizcarra performed our wedding ceremony. It was beautiful, and touching.

Several of our guests told me that it was the best wedding they had ever attended!

I would happily recommend Becker Farms to anyone, friend or family, for a wedding.

Sent on 09/19/2015

John · Married on 08/21/2015

Absolutely everything that my wife and I hoped for our daughters and new son in laws wedding. the staff food and venue was great especially Elizabeth and her crew. She was right there with a helping hand whether you asked for it or not she was awesome. Great time would recommend Becker farms.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Shawna · Married on 08/08/2015

We chose the vineyard for our ceremony and it was absolutely perfect. The staff was incredibly accommodating and responsive. It was so nice to have someone on their staff who I worked with through the entire process, including the day of the wedding, to go to with any questions and help with all the details. The food was awesome and they have so many choices. Loved working with them and I return frequently to visit.

Sent on 08/07/2017
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 07/24/2015

Becker Farm's Garden Pavilion was a fantastic venue for our wedding reception! We had to plan the wedding long distance for almost our entire engagement, so their (specifically Casandra's) quick responsiveness was so helpful. She gave us some great advice along the way which helped us with brainstorming ideas. Everyone loved the food, and the bartender prepared our specialty cocktail perfectly! We had so many people compliment us specifically on the specialty cocktail (the Butters, after our cat since he unfortunately couldn't attend) and the overall gorgeousness of the venue itself. I will also mention that while we already knew that there was another wedding in the other pavilion well in advance, none of our guests had a clue. Looking back, I don't know how Becker Farms managed that as the pavilions are reasonably close to each other, but if anyone is questioning having another wedding happening at the same time, just know that it is truly not an issue. In addition, the DOC services that come with the venue are so extremely helpful to making the night run smoothly!! The staff overall were very easy to work with.
    Also, I will mention the new cabins being available is great, but the nicer cabins can be a little pricey for guests so I would give them a heads up as the cheaper ones are reserved quickly. The cabins are less than a mile drive away.

Sent on 08/01/2015

Caitlin · Married on 07/17/2015

Becker Farms was the perfect setting for our rustic summer wedding. The coordinators made sure everything went smoothly, even our somewhat confusing switches between iPod and live music, and even when a traffic jam made us late to our own reception. They completely put my husband and me at ease so we could enjoy our wedding-- we had a blast! For dinner, we had the braised beef and roast turkey, and it wasn’t just mass-produced wedding food—each bite was delicious. I loved that we could use the entire grounds for pictures; there are so many stunning backdrops to choose from, including a barn, fields, and the vineyard. The Vineyard Pavilion was a gorgeous space, especially during a sudden downpour, allowing for both cozy conversation and a lively dance party. Elizabeth, one of the coordinators, was not about to let rain ruin our bonfire, and was 100% committed to making it happen; the weather cleared and the bonfire was the perfect ending to our perfect day. Many of the guests said it was the most fun wedding they’d ever been to, and everyone raved about the food, and it’s all thanks to Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards!

Sent on 07/28/2015

My husband and I were married on July 10th in the garden venue and absolutely loved everything about it! Casandra McDonald was our coordinator and Amanda Vizcarra was our officiant. Casandra was extremely attentive to our needs and was more than willing to meet with us at any point to discuss any questions or thoughts we had. Amanda made sure our ceremony was exactly what we wanted and it went perfectly. The entire staff made sure our day went flawlessly and we received tons of compliments from our guests about how wonderful everything was!! The food was delicious and the beer and wine selection was to die for! We were also lucky enough to have perfect weather for a bonfire after our reception. Our guests loved it and it was a great transition from the reception to the end of the night. My husband and I stayed in the honeymoon cabin on the grounds and it was just lovely! The cabin was perfectly decorated and we slept like rocks. I would recommend Becker Farms to anyone because we had such an amazing experience! We didn't have to worry about a thing on our wedding day because Casandra coordinated everything with our other vendors. Everything from our first time meeting with Casandra and seeing the venue to leaving the cabin the day after our wedding was unforgettable! We can't say enough good things about Becker Farms!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Amanda · Married on 06/12/2015

Becker Farms made our wedding day a night we will never forget! Casandra was extremely helpful and took a lot of the stress off of us for our big day. The Becker Farms staff were very accommodating and great to work with. My husband and I had a beautiful wedding day and can't thank Becker Farms enough for all they did!

Sent on 07/15/2015

I just want to let everyone know that Becker Farms is the place to have your wedding. This past weekend I got married in the Garden Pavilion and it could not have been more perfect! Brenna and Alyssa were so helpful when it came to answering all of my questions beforehand. Then when it came to the big day they could not have made that place look better! Everything was set up exactly how I imagined it would look and we got nothing but praise and tons of compliments from all of the guests! We did both ceremony and reception with them and the transition was seamless! Brenna even played bodyguard and kept the flow of people going into the bar after the ceremony so we could get our pictures done. I would 100% recommend these guys to anyone, they did everything they could for us and I'm sure they would do anything for all of their other customers/guests! Hands down the place to go!!!!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Riki · Married on 05/24/2015

My husband and I had such an incredible experience from beginning to end with Becker Farms. Cassandra was in charge of all our planning from start to end, and on our big day, both her and Jess were there. During the planning process Cassandra was so easy to deal with and made herself readily available via email (our preferred contact method). She answered all my questions, even when I felt obnoxious. They were so flexible and helped us create the perfect day. It honestly went exactly like I had planned. They even made sure to have a special beer available for just my husband and I! It was little details like this that really made our experience so amazing. Everything was beautiful, and the staff was not only very professional, but so incredibly accommodating as well. I just can't say enough nice things about Becker Farms! We even stayed in one of their newly built cabins for two nights. The staff there was fantastic as well. It was a great experience overall, and it really did make our wedding the happiest day of our lives.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Riki! We were honored to have such an amazing group of family and friends. We hope that you come and visit us again and remember the good time you had with us at Becker Farms. We wish you nothing but the best in your new lives together. Cheers!