Beckendorff Farms Reviews

Beckendorff Farms View more information

• Kara
    Kara S. Married on 06/26/2022

Best decision we made

My husband and I had our DREAM wedding at Beckendorff Farms. Everything was beyond what my husband and I were expecting the venue was absolutely gorgeous, and my guests are still talking about how beautiful the Barn is. Beckendorff was the first and only venue we toured before making our decision. Paige was the first person who helped us, she has amazing customer service skills, answered my many questions over the phone and then helped me find a time to tour around our busy schedule. Blake then helped us with the tour of the barn. He was incredibly friendly, knowledgeable, and transparent with all costs, which we appreciated very much. He took the time to break down all costs and has great relationships with food venders. They show you the average costs of the venue, food, and bar combined for the day of the week that you would like to have your wedding. On top of all of that you get a FREE coordinator for your big day. We adored our coordinator, Stacey Beckendorff. She is the sweetest, most down to earth person, that will help you with all of your wedding needs. We had the opportunity to meet with her twice to finalize all decisions and she organized our wedding minute by minute to ensure that all events in our wedding ran smoothly. I was able to get ready without stressing about my special day because I could trust that Stacey could help all my venders and special guests get organized. We cannot thank you enough for making our special day so perfect. Please go support this family business, your wedding day will be perfect, and you will love the Beckendorff Family by the end of it!
  • I
    Isabelle P. Married on 12/18/2020

Dream wedding

Beckendorff Farms was a DREAM! From our first visit of the place with Blake (the owner) and the awesome history of the barn to our wedding day with the ever so amazing Shannon who made our wedding day absolutely seamless. We felt so lucky to have our reception here and were just blown away with the beauty, the professionalism, the collaboration, literally everything. If you want a place to impress your guests, no hassle for you or your hubby, and to scream romantic....THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU. We loved the place, we loved the story, and most importantly we loved Shannon! Shannon was our day of coordinator that was included with the Beckendorff package, which is crazy! She made herself always readily available, was supportive, and always had tabs on my groom at the reception (lol along with Trevor's help). I am so forever grateful for the Beckendorff Farms team and would choose them again if I had to do it over.

I'm still waiting on my wedding day pics which would totally show the beauty of it all. Thank you all again.

Isabelle & Jeff Roman
  • Brittany
    Brittany P. Married on 11/23/2019

Best Choice We Made

I knew the minute that we drove onto the property that this would be our venue. Everything is absolutely gorgeous- whether you’re looking to have an outdoor ceremony or an indoor one! Everyone that I worked with at Beckendorff was 150% accommodating to our needs--we had our engagement shoot there, I had my bridals done there, and there were a couple of on-site meetings prior to the day of with our coordinator, Shannon.
    With our engagement shoot and my bridals, we were let on site and then left to do our thing with the photographer. There wasn’t anyone who really was in our faces. It was awesome! We basically had the place to ourselves.
    Let me brag about Shannon for a moment-- when my sister-in-law got drunk and puked (not in the bathroom or outdoors) the first thing I worried about was my parents’ security deposit. Shannon was quick to track down my mother-in-law and get them to cover the cost of cleanup- which was a relief. Shannon also left the venue that morning to go get me a kid-size fries from Chick Fil A (it was the only thing I could keep down) and to get my mother a diet frozen lemonade. We had been ordering off doordash, but Chick Fil A won’t deliver fries or frozen drinks because it’s a “quality concern”. I thought it was really nice of her to get fries and the frozen lemonade for us, since I would have easily just not had anything else but water. I could literally text her whenever, and she would respond to my concerns. At one point, the timeline was all wrong (from what I had pictured in my head) and she immediately changed most of the wrong things- and explained to me why other things were when they were. She also read all of our contracts for us in order to coordinate all of our other vendors so that we didn’t have to answer too many questions the day of. Literally all we had to focus on was getting our hair and makeup done, taking pictures, and relaxing before the ceremony. She also kept us on track during the reception--my husband and I are really social and there’s NO sense of how fast time is moving on your wedding day- so we got involved in the conversations as we went around to everyone’s table and I’m not sure we would have gotten to cake in time, or toasts, or any of the usual reception events if Shannon hadn’t been there to prompt us along.
    I can’t tell you how beautiful literally everything was on the day of our wedding. The property itself is gorgeous, and the barn is just PERFECT inside and out. We had a perfect day and a big part of that was making the decision to get married at Beckendorff Farms!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Kevin M. Married on 09/28/2019

Awesome Venue

Beckendorff Farms is an absolutely stunning wedding venue. My wife and I fell in love immediately with the authentic barn and family attitude of staff. While it is expensive, we are happy with our choice and felt that we got what we paid for. Everyone keeps telling us how beautiful of a wedding we had! Paige was very helpful during our tour and initial setup, then we had Caroline as our day of planner. At our time, Caroline was still fairly new and she CRUSHED it. During the months leading up to the wedding she was very helpful with our many questions, then truly managed the wedding day. It would not have been the same without the BF family. Thank you.
    Sheila U. Married on 08/17/2019

Best Day Ever

This review is long overdue but as I watch our wedding highlight video I teleport right back to our unforgettable weekend! I wish I could give it 1000 stars. We luckily were able to book BF on short notice since outdoor summer weddings in Texas are not very popular. We held our reception here since our ceremony had to be held at our religious center but everything was perfect. Our guests having fun was most important to us as we planned and we were hesitant to book a reception venue almost an hour away from the ceremony but would not change one thing looking back. Shannon (MVP), her team and Blake were all very helpful whenever we had questions and a pleasure to work with. We met with Shannon on our designated meeting days which were productive but also like meeting up with an old friend. She will help make your wedding dreams come to fruition. This venue is unlike any other with it's own charm and history. Our guests were in awe upon entering and we were told by most that this was the best wedding they had ever attended. Hannah at Edges Wild Studio added her own magic to BF to make it look even better the night of and I'd highly recommend pairing BF + Edges Wild, they make one hell of a team. Don't think twice about booking here, you will love every bit!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 05/26/2019

Best. Venue. Ever.

I cannot recommend Beckendorff Farms enough. They were incredibly helpful, kind, and hospitable throughout the entire process. I was particularly blown away at the level of service day-of our wedding. Shannon, Trevor, and the rest of the BF team went above and beyond to make our day run smoothly and FUN! I literally cannot speak highly enough of this venue and the people who make it run. Have. your. wedding. here!
    Cindy Married on 04/06/2019

Best decision ever

Let’s see where to start...I’ll start from the beginning. During our drive to Beckendorff Farms for our initial tour, my (then) fiancé and I were debating whether we should go or not because the venue is really far from where we live. We didn’t want to be rude so we went anyways and it was the best decision we’ve ever made. We met Blake (owner) and he was soooo nice and down-to-earth. He was working on the farm in his overalls! He gave us a tour of the farm. The moment we stepped into the barn, we just knew. You know that butterfly feeling you get in stomach when you’re completely in awe, well we both felt it. We knew then that BF was our place. (We toured over 10 venues prior.) Majority of the time we were communicating with Paige via email. She was always patient and kind despite my gazillion questions. She answered right away!! I don’t think the girl even sleeps. Everyone was unbelievably accommodating! On the day of our wedding, my (then) fiancé and the groomsmen were out fishing at BF. They had a blast! Blake even dropped by and gave them live bait!! So sweet! And the MVP goes to Mrs. Shannon Moore. She was our wedding coordinator. I didn’t meet her until a month before our wedding, but she has that personality that people just click with immediately. She made sure I had my dream wedding from the beginning to the end. I wanted a special bouquet toss and our florist forgot to add ribbons and Shannon literally went out of her way to make sure I got what I wanted. She’s just unbelievable. OH! My dress was really long even when it was bustled, Shannon was on the ground putting safety pins while I was dancing. I mean who does that? If I had known her before, I would have made her my Matron of Honor! Haha. All in all, I am beyond happy and grateful to the Beckendorff family/team. My wedding was PERFECT! Hands down the best wedding, we’ve ever attended. Not being biased or anything. :) From the bottom of out hearts, thank you so much for the best day of our lives. We are incredibly blessed. -Cindy and Michael
    Lora Married on 05/26/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My daughter got married on May 26, 2018. This is no ordinary barn wedding. This venue is elegant and spectacular it required no additional decorating besides the use of flowers. Most importantly, SHANNON, the venue coordinator is what made the event flawless. I cannot say enough about Shannon. She is amazing, and knows her job. Shannon took that stress from the bride and mother of the bride and dropped it down to a calm. Not an easy task. The venue is just so beautiful, the owners are fabulous, the food vendor Cafe Natalie was fabulous. Food gets 5 stars too! It was such an incredible experience for all. I can't thank Beckendorff Farms enough.
    Rivers Married on 03/31/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I do not even know where to begin on Beckendorff farms! The venue is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I still have my guest comment about the venue. I love that they have an outdoor and indoor option for the ceremony. I had the wedding of my dreams and they made everything come together so perfectly. Stacey and Shannon took care of every detail the day of the wedding and I didn't have to worry about anything. All my bridesmaids and me got ready at the venue and Shannon made it so fun for us and she is great to hang out with! The whole team is great to work with from the beginning to the end. It was such an easy process and the communication was always clear. The venue is absolutely gorgeous! The details of the barn are just beautiful. I can not recommend Beckendorff enough. Seriously, amazing!