62 Reviews for Beckaboo's Cakes

Private Tastings (3)
Custom Design (2)
Cake Stands (1)
61 Beckaboo's Cakes Reviews

Becky was great- we had cupcakes and cake pops for our wedding. They were delicious and such a hit!

Profile Picture Denise, 9/2/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Perfect cake. Looks: perfection, exactly what we wanted. Cake taste and texture: amazing!! exactly what we wanted. She can do anything!!

Profile Picture Marina, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes
4.7

Becka was recommended to us by one of my Husband's coworkers. I'm SO happy we met with her and decided to go with her.
From the first meeting she had the cake waiting for us when we walked in, and while we tasted the cakes she worked up the cost for what we wanted. By the time we left we knew how much it would be for what we wanted, and she had emailed me the pricing options.
When I needed to make a change due to the size of my cake topper she was more than accommodating. I sent her the pictures of the topper and it's size she knew exactly what size she would need to make the cakes and made it happen.
We had our whole cake in her vanilla cake, which I'm not normally a vanilla cake person but hers was AMAZING. We then had cupcakes in her vanilla and chocolate bourbon. Seriously just book her already, every cake we tasted was fantastic. THANK YOU

Profile Picture Cori, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Becky was able to make us the exact wedding cake we were hoping for!!! It was absolutely stunning and tasted incredible. From the first tasting - we were impressed with the flavors and designs of the cake. We tasted three flavors but settled on white chocolate raspberry with raspberry filling/ chocolate bourbon filling (alternating b/t tiers), buttercream icing and beautiful Blue and White sugar flowers. The price was incredibly reasonable. She was so accommodating and worked with us to translate the idea in our head into the wedding cake. We had two wedding cakes (American and French) and she was able to complement the flavors of the french wedding cake perfectly. I was so thrilled when I walked into the reception and saw the cake for the first time. We have the top tier in the freezer and can't wait to bring it out for a special occasion. We highly recommend her!!!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 3/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Becky was perfect! She did such a great job & delivered EXACTLY what we wanted.

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/3/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Becky was the best!!! Cake was delicious. She showed up on time was very responsive to my questions. Will recommend her to others and also will definitely use her again for the next big event.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Stacy, 7/30/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Our cake and cupcakes were exactly as we envisioned. Becky was incredible to work with and everything tasted wonderful. She was always very responsive with messages and never had issue with the minor changes we made. She is well priced and the quality of work is great.

Profile Picture User7058445, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Beckaboo's gave me a wedding cake better than I had imagined. I showed her a picture and she made it look perfectly like I had wanted. She worked with my extremely short notice and I received so many compliments on how beautiful my cake was. Thank you for helping make my wedding day so perfect!

Profile Picture Isabella, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Very helpful with ideas and in making our vision come true for our daughter's wedding cake. We received many positive comments from our guests. Beckaboo's did a great job for us. We would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Pamela, 6/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cupcakes were delicious. She even made a vegan apple cupcake by special request that turned out amazing. The cupcakes all looked very nice on a stand that she provided as well. Excellent with emails even when I wasn't the best. I would use Beckaboo's again in the future.

Profile Picture Claire, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Her cakes taste wonderful. I have had several people wanting to know who make the cake cause it was so moist they want to order a cake from beckaboos

Profile Picture Sara, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Becky was an absolute joy to work with..the cake she made for my daughter's wedding was not only beautiful but was incredibly delicious! So many of our guests still compliment us on the cake! Becky was very attentive and informative every time we had any questions or needed some professional insight. We were so blessed to find such a talented and wonderful person! You will not be disappointed if you book her...so creative, personable, and delectable! Honestly cannot wait for another reason to order a cake from her! :)

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/27/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We received a lot of positive feedback about the cake and cake pops we ordered. They looked great and tasted even better. It was hard getting in touch at times but my calls were returned within three days. I would definitely recommended Beckaboos.

Profile Picture Cory, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Beckaboo's was a pleasure to work with...not to mention delicious dessert for our wedding celebration!

Profile Picture LaRue, 4/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Becky was wonderful to work with!! We requested a blueberry naked cake which she had no problem creating custom for us. She was very easy to work with and listened to everything we asked. Her services were very affordable in this market as well, which was extremely refreshing. The cake was absolutely gorgeous - very simple and elegant which is exactly what we wanted. It was the best wedding cake I've ever tasted as well. We had so many compliments on it that I think it became the star of our wedding. The chai cupcakes were a great addition as well and looked beautiful on the cake table. Thanks Becky - I'll be coming back for cupcakes very soon!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 11/15/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Went above and beyond to make sure my cake and cupcakes were perfect. Edible peacock feathers were a hit!

Profile Picture Gina, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Beckaboos did an awesome job on our wedding cake. It was beautiful and delicious. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture User4062923, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We had a combination of cake and cake pops for our wedding. Our cake was beautiful! We chose a lemon cake with strawberry filling and it was absolutely delicious. We had so many compliments! Most weddings have a bunch of cake leftover to take home and we had 4 pieces left at the end of the day!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was both beautiful and delicious. We also ordered cake pops and they were perfect. Beckaboo's was extremely professional and incredibly easy to work with. I highly recommend Beckaboo's and fully intend to use Becky again in the future.

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Beckaboo's Cakes make the best cupcakes I've ever tasted. I typically do not like cupcakes, but the variety of flavors are great. My favorites are Mocha Coconut and Tiramisu. They were a hit with the guests at my daughter's wedding.

Profile Picture Carrie, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I ABSOLUTELY loved our wedding cake from Becakboo's and so did our wedding guests. We had so many compliments on how beautiful and delicious the cake tasted.
Becky was an absolute pleasure to work with. I gave her a picture of what I wanted my cake to look like and she created it perfectly. She even went to my venue to look at the swirling design on my tablecloths so she could replicate it on my cake. The whole process from beginning to end was stress free. I would HIGHLY recommend.
Every time I get into my freezer, I see my top tier of the cake we saved from the wedding. I am counting down the days until we get to enjoy it on our 1 year anniversary :)

Profile Picture Brandy, 8/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Becky was awesome! The cake was delicious and it was a stress free process. :)

Profile Picture Robb and Emily, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Becky provided an amazing cake for our wedding! It looked phenomenal and tasted great! She is very professional and makes the process very smooth. I would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was beautiful and stunning. Everyone was amazed by how it looked and tasted. The flavor was perfectly portioned - not too sweet, and very moist. The cake was exactly what we wanted. Thank you Beccaboos for making our wedding amazing!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I love wedding cake! I wanted to find someone who could take the picture I had in my head and create a tasty cake for my wedding. Beckaboo's sure did deliver, only minutes into our first meeting I knew she was going to be great, she was so organized and the photos of her past work were incredible. We tasted some amazing flavors and chose a different one for each layer. When the cake arrived at our venue it was exactly what I had wanted. Then the taste was even better than I remember! Very reasonable priced for the quality of work, she would also very quick to respond with phone calls or emails. I would recommend Beckaboo's for everyone.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews