Beck Photography Reviews

Beck Photography 5
Beck Photography 6
Beck Photography 7

Cheyanne · Married on 05/06/2017

Shelly is amazing, one of the best people to work with!! The pictures from our wedding are amazing. Highley recommend her!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Beck Photography's reply:

I adore you and your family! You were such a lovely bride! Thank you for letting us be apart of your wedding day celebrations!

Jean · Married on 03/12/2017

Words do not do justice for how wonderful Shelly Beck and her team are! She has over exceeded any expectations I had and showed an abundance of love to both my husband and I, throughout our entire wedding planning process/wedding day. Shelly is very personable, honest, attentive, accommodating, and shows professionalism unlike any other. She is very prompt with responses, very creative and was willing to help or give guidance with any wedding questions. Shelly and her team were an absolute pleasure and joy to work with, she is such a blessing and a gift to all brides. One aspect that we loved was that Shelly personally edits all her photos and does not send anything off to a third party. Secondly, she builds such a strong connection with all her brides before the wedding day so that the bride and groom on their special day can relax and have complete trust in her. She makes you feel so at home, which truly makes a huge difference in your photos. I could not have imagined having a different photographer for my wedding. Shelly was by far our favorite and the best investment of our wedding!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Beck Photography's reply:

I'm crying. I have fallen in love with y'all and your families - can y'all adopt me?!?! Y'all were so kind, so loving, so loyal to each other, and so genuine. Salt of the earth family. I love y'all! And I want to do it all over again!

Leyah · Married on 03/03/2017

I loved working with Shelly. She was very willing to do whatever you wanted and needed. She made the experience fun and enjoyable. She listens to what your ideas are and gives helpful tips if you aren't sure about something.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Chelsea · Married on 02/25/2017

We truelybenjoyed meeting Shelly and could not be happier we chose her for our wedding! She is a true professional who has worked the wedding scene for many years and was helpful in so many more ways than just photography. She put me in touch with other vendors helped me figure out things a first time bride wouldn't know. Our pictures came out amazing! We did engagement, bridal and 8 hours on the wedding day for an incredibly reasonable price! Her turn around time was phenomenal, often delivering our pictures before the her minimum time frame. I would highly recommend brides and significant others meet with and hire her! Shelly Beck photography was the best decision we made in our wedding planning!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Beck Photography's reply:

"You had me at hello!" I love y'all! UGH! I love y'all! The saddest part of my job is when y'all get married and no longer need me. After spending more than a year together, I feel like I am losing my best friend! But I know I am not - we are still connected through social media, and you will will always have a place in my heart. Your wedding was gorgeous, you were STUNNING, and your groom was so handsome...and the wedding was fun! Thank you for having me as your wedding photographer. I am blessed to have you as my forever friend now.

Miriam · Married on 02/22/2017

Shelly is an amazing person to work with. She puts so much love and attention into detail and will make sure she captures all of the best moments!! Thank you for this Shelly and I wish you many more blessings! I HIGHLY recommend Shelly Beck.

Sent on 04/16/2017

Kelsie · Married on 02/15/2017

We love love love Shelly! I can’t say it enough. If you are looking for a personable photographer that truly desires to know you as a person and as a bride and groom look no further. Shelly is very experienced at what she does, knows the area and the venues well, and has great relationships with other photographers around the area- so the second shooter fo your wedding will always be a fantastic artist as well. She was extremely helpful in designing a wedding day coverage package for me that fit our budget and needs. Shelly views her brides as family and it showed in every aspect of our experience with her. We will be using her again! How many photographers are going to jump in the photobooth with you?

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Beck Photography 8

Lindsey · Married on 01/07/2017

Shelly and her team are absolutely amazing! They worked with the small time frame I had and got so many amazing pictures! Her pictures are timeless and capture the perfect moments whether it's candids of my husband and I or family. I'm so glad we will be able to revisit and remember every detail of the wedding because of these photos. I would highly recommend Beck photography to every bride to be I come across!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Beck Photography's reply:

Y'all are so precious! Your sense of humor and love was everywhere to be seen. Thank you, thank you for allowing me to be part of your wedding day!
  • W

wendy · Married on 08/20/2016

It was an absolute pleasure having Shelly, John, and Chris be a part of our wedding day. Shelly was amazing our pictures are stunning.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Beck Photography's reply:

Wendy, you were stunning! One of the prettiest brides I've ever watched walk down the aisle. Thank you for allowing my team to share your day with you!

Staci · Married on 06/05/2016

Shelly was so amazing! The pictures turned out even better than I could have imagined. Plus, I didn't have to worry about a thing with her on the day of the wedding. She knew where she needed to be and she was there on time. Also, she knew exactly what pictures to take, and did not miss a single moment the entire day. I would highly recommend her to anyone, and I would use her again any day!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Staci · Married on 06/05/2016

Shelly is the best choice out there! She captured every moment of our big day, and the pictures turned out truly amazing!! She is sweet, fun, and so amazing to work with.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Beck Photography's reply:

All I want to say is this - can we do it AGAIN?!?! It was SO much fun, SO full of love, and SO romantic! ugh! I'm so honored to call you two my friends for life! I love y'all!

Becky · Married on 05/07/2016

Shelly did an excellent job with our wedding pictures! Was also great help to me on that day, we basically had a planned elopement. Would recommend her highly!!!!!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Beck Photography's reply:

You were so adorable! I loved that I was selected to spend your "elopement" with you two! Thank you for trusting me for your special day!

Shelly and her team are nothing short of incredible!! Shelly made me, my Mom (who is normally very uncomfortable getting her picture taken), my husband, and all our family and friends feel SO comfortable and at ease while she and her team were taking our photos. It was an absolute blast working with her, and getting to know her. I felt like I could completely count on Shelly, I had absolute faith that our photos would turn out amazing (THEY DID!!), and she is so sweet, and so fun. She felt like part of the family just a couple hours into the wedding day, and I've been missing her ever since (I live in a different state). Once again, all the photos are utterly breathtaking. I will definitely be keeping in touch with Shelly, and hopefully working with her for future family events. I wholeheartedly recommend this incredible woman, and her fantastic team.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Beck Photography's reply:

Oh darling! I am so honored, and blessed to have been selected by you and your family to capture your special day. Y'all will forever be sweet, dear friends of mine and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for y'all. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Nicole · Married on 04/16/2016

Shelly is so AMAZING to work with. From the moment you meet her, you will adore her. She is personable, professional, detail orientated, listens to what you want, and flexible. Did I mention she's amazing at what she does? The day my husband and I took our engagement photos, it rained all morning. We took them at The Pearl and from the way our pictures came out, you would have never know that we were dodging the rain all morning. I took my bridal portraits at the McNay Art Museum, which turned out beautiful. When I finally showed my husband he couldn't pick a favorite. They were truly incredible. My wedding day photos were even better! From the details of my dress hanging on a dress with the ceremony site in the background, to the bridal party getting ready, everything was perfect. The best part was that Shelly and her team captured moments during our ceremony and reception that my family will always treasure. Thank you so much, Love you Shelly!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Beck Photography's reply:

My sweet friend, Nicole. What I am going to do when y'all move away?!? I have watched you grow in wisdom, and in beauty. You are a treasure. Thank you for allowing me to be your photographer for these last few years. I am hoping our friendship will continue despite the distance. I love you. I love Josh. May God bless y'all with many beautiful children, happy memories, and continued health. Love y'all!

Johnnie · Married on 03/19/2016

Shelly Beck photography was outstanding. In addition to providing us with a portfolio of great pictures to remember our special occasion, Shelly went beyond the call of duty helping to make sure everything went well to the point where it was like having another wedding planner. She did an excellent job of communicating with us to make sure we got all of the pictures we wanted and even added an additional resource on the day of the wedding to make sure that happened. We would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for a wedding or a special event.

Sent on 04/25/2016

Beck Photography's reply:

Johnnie, Johnnie, Johnnie! I thought everything about your wedding was perfection - including you! You and your precious family made my job so easy, and made me feel more like a friend of the family than a "vendor." I adore y'all! Hoping we cross paths again soon. Thank you for your sweet words.

Ryan · Married on 10/24/2015

When we first started looking for vendors we were completely lost. We hadn't set a date yet and when we told some vendors out reason they just didn't understand. When we meet Shelly it was an instant connection because she knew where we were coming from. From that moment on till the wedding she was so helpful in ideas and planning. The day of the wedding the weather was terrible. She showed up with her team and knocked out shots the whole night! She asked us if we'd be willing to go out in the sprinkles to get some outside pictures. Trust me! It was worth getting a little wet when those photos came in! She and her team are creative and worth ever penny!!

Sent on 02/22/2016

Jeremy · Married on 06/06/2015

Shelly went over and beyond for our wedding and our pictures are ones you will truly treasure a lifetime. I would recommend her to anyone needing pictures. Her pictures are not just your normal bride and groom but unique to you as a person. Shelly will be your friend at the end versus your photographer.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Beck Photography's reply:

Jeremy - you are precious, and probably the most fun groom I've ever worked with! Thank you for your kind words...and for our special dance at your reception!

Maeghan · Married on 06/06/2015

Shelly with Shelly Beck Photography was seriously the BEST and easiest decision I made regarding wedding planning. Shelly and her team were always extremely professional and personable. All of our photos turned out beautiful and we are so thankful for that. Shelly truly takes the time to become invested in each wedding she does. Not only did we find a great photographer, but also a life long friend! I would highly recommend using Shelly Beck Photography for all your photography needs!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Beck Photography's reply:

How could we not fall in love with you?!?! You are an incredibly kind, lovely, and energenic young lady. Your whole bridal party and families made our job so simple, and so much fun! Saw 'Em Off!

D · Married on 06/07/2014

Shelly & her Staff were very Friendly & so helpful on the day of the Wedding. They were Photographer & Weddinig Planner in one!
    Very pleasant experience

Sent on 02/24/2016

Beck Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I LOVED being apart of your family and the special day! Much love to y'all!

Lexi · Married on 01/18/2013

Shelly was amazing! We had so much fun, and felt so comfortable during my bridals and boudoir shoots! Spending this extra time with Shelly made the wedding day even better! I am so blessed that we picked her to make my big day perfect!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Rosalee · Married on 08/17/2012

Shelly and her staff were amazing! I had my own personal wedding coordinator that she brought to help make the day run smoothly. Personable and worth the investment. Loved my pictures.

Sent on 12/29/2012

Jennifer · Married on 12/08/2018

Fun and awesome

Shelly and her crew were amazing. She was always there to offer guidance and answer my many questions. She was fun and supportive thoughout the whole experience

Sent on 03/01/2019

Collin · Married on 02/15/2015

Threatening and poor quality

This is absolutely ridiculous! This lady is the worst photographer I’ve ever had to deal with. I can not believe she has the audacity to post a picture from our wedding. She completely destroyed our wedding. Even after 4 years, my wife and I are still upset with the poor quality of the photos and which we only received a dozen of them. She refused to give us any of the negatives and yelled at all of our guest who tried to take pictures. She was yelling out loud that she owns the contract to the wedding and no one can take pictures. DO NOT USE THIS HORRIBLE LADY!

Sent on 11/15/2018