Becca 's Hair and Makeup Artistry Reviews

Becca 's Hair and Makeup Artistry 5
Becca 's Hair and Makeup Artistry 6
Becca 's Hair and Makeup Artistry 7

Angela · Married on 07/16/2018

Rebecca was such a fun addition to our group on our big day. She was very personable and fun to work with! Our hair and make up held up on the windy beach, and looked amazing!! She was incredibly responsive, which made me feel so at ease planning my wedding from a different state. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/22/2018
    Becca 's Hair and Makeup Artistry 8
    Becca 's Hair and Makeup Artistry 9
    Becca 's Hair and Makeup Artistry 10
    Becca 's Hair and Makeup Artistry 11

Becca 's Hair and Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Angela for the nice review. I love those pictures, you look so beautiful. It was pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. Congratulations and the best to both of you.

Angela · Married on 07/16/2018

Becca 's Hair and Makeup Artistry 12
    Becca 's Hair and Makeup Artistry 13
    Becca 's Hair and Makeup Artistry 14
    Becca 's Hair and Makeup Artistry 15

Brittany · Married on 06/25/2018

Becca did an absolutely amazing job for my wedding day! She made the day go smoothly. The hairstyles were goregous and the makeup was perfect. I could not have asked for a better person to do my wedding hair and makeup.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Becca 's Hair and Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Brittany. You are a beautiful girl. I enjoyed working with you, mother and your girls. Everyone is so sweet. Best wishes always.

Lisa · Married on 06/09/2018

If I could give more than 5 stars....I would!!
    Becca did a wonderful job with my hair and make up....I felt so beautiful for my wedding and it was everything I hoped for. I showed her pictures of the style I was wanting and she was able to make it work for my hair length and type. Becca was very responsive to all communication and worked with me to make sure the dates and times worked for me, when things changed last minute.
    Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Becca 's Hair and Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Lisa, you were such a pleasure to work with. Loved chatting with you. Wishing you the best forever.

Lillian · Married on 05/04/2018

Becca was amazing! I booked for my wedding last minute and she took me with no problems and dealt with my craziness throughout the process. She gave me wonderful tips and made my last minute experience phenomenal. I would recommend her to anyone, she made me look and feel beautiful!

Amanda · Married on 04/14/2018

Rebecca was so great and easy to work with! She quickly responsed to my initial emails and then worked with me on pricing and to fit in me, my two bridesmaids, mine and my fiancé’s moms, our 3 flower girls, and my two grandmas! She was timely and having her at the house with us helped out so much! She was able to re-create photos shown to her as well as create beautiful styles on the spot! Her makeup artist was friendly and worked with each of us to give us the look we each wanted! We all looked beautiful by the time they were done with us! I highly recommend Rebecca and her team for your hair and makeup needs!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Becca 's Hair and Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Amanda. It was a pleasure to work with you and your entire family & friends. We greatly appreciate your feedback. Best wishes to you and you Husband

Tasha · Married on 06/23/2017

Becca and her assistant were absolutely amazing! All my girls loved their hair and makeup. Becca was able to recreate a photo of how I wanted my hair fixed for my wedding and her assistant recreated a photo of my makeup perfectly. Becca and her assistant were on time and both very helpful and professional. Being from Louisiana, and not knowing any hairdresser or makeup artist in the Destin area, I chose to book with Becca by reading the reviews from weddingwire.com. Although she had great reviews, I was still nervous because of course, I wanted to look amazing for my wedding day. Once Becca and her assistant got started on my bridesmaids, I was at ease after seeing their work. I couldn't be happier with my choice. My wedding was beautiful and Becca and her assistant were part of making that happen!

LOREN · Married on 05/20/2017

After searching and reading many reviews, I came to choose Becca, I liked her reviews and her pricing was very reasonable compared to many! Becca was GREAT...she came to my condo where she did airbrush makeup and hair for me and my (2) bridemaids. She even fit my mom in at the last moment, due to my mom's fighting the climate and deciding it better to have a pro do her hair...good thing! The makeup was perfect...neither me or my bridesmaids are into heavy makeup, Becca seems to specialize in the "beach" look in makeup which is exactly what I wanted...not so the dramatic eyes and all that stuff. We all loved our makeup and up-dos! Actually we all had really bad experiences with up-dos in other weddings were were part of, so we weren't 100% sure. But Becca made some suggestions (especially due to climate) and we were all in love with our hair up! I highly recommend her services...she's super sweet and dependable. She was always responsive and accommodating to our last minute changes! Book as soon as you have a date, you don't want to risk this component of the wedding day prep!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Becca 's Hair and Makeup Artistry's reply:

Loren, you and your ladies were such a pleasure to work with. Thank You so much for the nice review.

Mandy · Married on 05/15/2017

Becca did an amazing job on my hair! Not only did my hair look great it held up through the entire wedding and dinner afterwards. I had a trial run with another stylist that went horribly. I was very upset and worried that I would have no hairstylist for my wedding. I found Becca online and saw all of her great reviews, I called her and she fit me into her schedule with just two days until the wedding. I would highly recommend her!! Thank you so much Becca!!!

jack · Married on 02/11/2017

Seriously great people to work with !

Megan · Married on 10/08/2016

I contacted a few vendors for my wedding and after reviewing pictures, prices and reviews I went with Becca. We communicated via phone and email up until the event. I didn't have a trial run or even send any pictures of things that I was interested in prior to the event. The day of my wedding Becca arrived right on time and I showed her a few pictures of things I liked for hair and make-up and she went to work! I loved my hair and make-up! I'm not someone who even wears make-up on a regular basis and I really felt like another person when Becca was done! Everyone made the comment about how good my make-up looked. I have never felt better-and that is exactly how I wanted to feel the day of my wedding!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Becca 's Hair and Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Megan. It was a pleasure to work with such nice ladies.

Jacintha · Married on 04/30/2016

Even though I'm a FL resident, Destin beach was a destination wedding for us from Tampa and with that came all of the hesitations of not knowing what to expect once I got up there for the wedding. I spoke with Becca on the phone a few times & sent her pictures ahead of time as to what I was thinking for a bridal updo. She helped reassure my doubts and we even did a trial run a few days before the wedding. As soon as I saw Becca's salon and we started talking, I felt more at ease. She is a wonderful person and my hair and makeup turned out Ahhhmazing! When she came over to the beach house on the wedding day, everything went smoothly and she even helped with my Mom and Mother-In-Law's hair too. Plus, we discovered that Becca was the same person who did another family member's bridal updo in Destin a few months prior. Small world. :o) I couldn't have asked for anything better! My updo lasted all night (even in the sea breeze and with how much bouncing/jumping I do) and my airbrush makeup looked fabulous in pictures! Thank you Rebecca for making me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day!!! I am VERY pleased with your services and highly recommend you.

Regina · Married on 04/23/2016

Becca was amazing! My fiancé & I chose to elope to Destin & only had a couple of days to find a hair & makup artist for my wedding. Becca was very quick to respond to my request. She was punctual, professional & did an awesome job!
    I would highly recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Becca 's Hair and Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for the nice review.I You were such a pleasure to work with.

Margaret · Married on 04/23/2016

Becca did my hair and make-up for my small beach wedding as well as the hair for several of my family members. She was very professional, punctual in communication, and she really listened to what I wanted! The day of our spring wedding, she set up on our house rental's front porch - all us ladies spent the afternoon chatting and getting beautiful for the wedding - it was a great experience!

Erin · Married on 03/16/2016

Becca did my hair and makeup and did an AMAZING job! We were coming from out of town so I was a little nervous. We did a trial two day's before the wedding, she let me try two styles...and I was so glad she did because I picked the 2nd. She did my makeup too and when I told her I wanted something softer on the day of the wedding she was awesome and adjusted the makeup. I got tons of compliments on hair and makeup and everyone who sees the pictures asked who did it! She was responsive, easy to work with and did everything possible to make sure hair for five people and my makeup went smoothly and were done on time for an 11:00AM ceremony. HIGHLY RECOMMEND Becca!

Nicholle · Married on 02/06/2016

Becca is amazing at what she does. She was polite, professional and listened to what I wanted as a bride. She was great to work with and everyone loved their hair and makeup.

Meilssa · Married on 10/17/2015

Becca did a great job with my updo for my beach wedding 10/17/15. I wanted a few loose strands and she talked me out of it due to the wind and I'm glad I took her advice! It turned out perfect!

Becca did an awesome job on updo's for myself and my bridesmaid. She recommended a certain updo for the weather the day of, her professionalism was fantastic and most of all the updo lasted all night! Beautiful job!

Karen · Married on 09/19/2015

Great people to work with, especially from afar as we were planning our destination wedding! Rachel came to our house and was extremely efficient and everyone's hair looked absolutely amazing! I was very pleased with all services provided. Thank you!!

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2015

Rebecca was fantastic to work with! She did my hair and make-up for my wedding as well as my bridal party. Everything came out beautiful. She's the first professional make-up artist whose work I actually loved. I can't recommend Rebecca enough! This is the person you want for all of your wedding services!!!

Becca did my hair for my wedding and she did a phenomenal job. I had a few pictures and my hair extensions and she made it look exactly how I imagined!

Lilian · Married on 08/29/2015

What can I say? If I were to get married again, I would choose Ms. Becca all over again. She did amazing!!! Coming from out of town, it's hard to trust any one on a special event. Ms. Becca answered every single email I sent. She was on time, I loved what she did to my hair and I loved my make up. Thank you Ms. Becca!!!! :)

Courtney · Married on 08/15/2015

I came across Rebecca while researching hair stylists and make up artists online a few months before my wedding in Destin, FL. She was very responsive when I initially emailed her, and was able to get me in, short notice, for a trial run for both hair and makeup within a week or so. The trial run went great, and I decided to book an appointment with her a week before my wedding (for a color and cut since my hair was too long for the up-do I wanted, and also a little damaged from a previous dye job) as well as book her (and her assistant since we had multiple services) for the wedding day itself, providing a $200 deposit that day. The cut and color went by very quick, she is very efficient and reasonably priced. My hair looked amazing. She maintained contact with me up until my wedding day to make sure she knew where to be while my bridal party and I got ready, as well as confirm times. On the wedding day her and her assistant we very prompt, and started right away. They brought along everything they needed and everyone looked amazing. I could not be more happy with the way my hair and makeup looked, I received so many compliments. It was an outdoor wedding (in August, very warm and humid) my hair stayed put for the entire ceremony/reception and even after. My makeup did not wear off or smudge, and looked fabulous for the entire evening. I will definitely utilize her for future hair and makeup services.

Tammy · Married on 08/13/2015

Rebecca was amazing!!!! If you are looking for the best hair and makeup artist then call Rebecca!!!! She worked with me on my short notice destination wedding!!! I did a trial run for hair and makeup about a month before the wedding and loved the experience!!!! Thank you so much Rebecca for making me look so awesome on my wedding day!!!!