Becca Blake Photography Reviews

4 Reviews for Becca Blake Photography

• Miranda

Miranda Sales · Married on 02/02/2019

Above and Beyond

Becca was so fun to work with. She got all the special shots we wanted plus more that turned out beautiful. I can’t thank her enough for tackling my crazy family and the nonsense that went on that day. She was very professional but laid back. We were soooooo behind on getting started but she was great at getting us back on track. I’m super happy with the pictures and can’t wait to order an album from her!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Kara · Married on 05/28/2018

Absolutely wonderful!!! Becca is such a delight to work with and she delivers gorgeous photos. We would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Becca Blake Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kara! Working with you and Lance was an absolute dream and I am honored that you picked me to document your beautiful wedding day! Congratulations newlyweds!!

Haley · Married on 05/15/2016

Becca was so much fun to work with! I am not creative and she really found my vision, even though I didn't have one. I am so happy and pleased with how the photos turned out and high recommend her services. I love her!!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Becca Blake Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Haley! I loved working with you as well and hope we can collaborate again sometime!
    Becca

Arcadia · Married on 07/19/2014

Becca and her second photographer (her husband) were fantastic. She is super sweet and wants to do anything in her power to make your day your dream. She was super flexible and willing to meet with us wherever and whenever was convenient for us. We were planning from Washington, so we were only in Kansas the week before Christmas. She graciously took time from her family at that time to meet with us. She happily looks at any pictures you want her to replicate (she browsed my photography Pinterest board several times before the wedding) and does that for you as well as her own amazing shots. They captured every wonderful part of our day and the photographs are beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 08/06/2014