Beaux Arts Photographie Reviews

2 | Camarillo, CA

2 Reviews for Beaux Arts Photographie

• Alisa

Alisa · Married on 07/04/2010

Kirsten is amazing in every way possible!! Not only is she one of the best photographer's in the business but she is also a wonderful person as well. She is genuine, warm, and easy going.

She was great about customizing a package that fit within our budget. Easy to reach via email or phone. She has a wonderful artistic eye but also captured our standard group/family photos beautifully as well. She was great about getting at least one shot of all our guests through out the evening.

I loved that she shot with both black and white and color and with several types of cameras. Also, she is one of the few photographers out there that shoots with both film and digital and this makes a huge difference. There is a special quality to film pictures that is truly exceptional--and you cannot get it with a digital camera.

But the best part was that she took gorgeous photos that captured our day so beautifully. I have shown them to a bunch of people and they all independently commented that they look like they belong in a magazine.

I cannot say enough good things about Kirsten or her photography. She is worth every penny you will spend!

Sent on 09/30/2010

Beth · Married on 08/30/2008

Kirsten is a completely AMAZING photographer and a wonderful, sweet, cool person. She was such a blessing to find and truly an amazing value how many completely lovely shots - she truly captured the essence and emotion at the heart of our wedding day. Everyone who sees her shots of our wedding say they are the best wedding photos they've ever seen and I am not exaggerating. She is going to be a huge name photographer one day! Kirsten Rocks!

Sent on 09/22/2008