Beauvince Jewelry Reviews

Beauvince Jewelry 3
  • Eduardo

Eduardo Andrade · Getting married on 04/05/2021

Trustworthy like a friend

I would say that buying with Beauvince is like buying among friends and family, something that I value a lot given the risk that I felt I had by buying from somebody unethical and that didn´t care about me and my wife.
    Thanks again to the amazing team of taking me by the hand and making me feel like I didn´t needed to second guess anything... We will meet again for our 10 year anniversary ring.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Garry Clark · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Komal is an amazing guide to selecting the perfect stone

Purchasing an engagement ring can be a stressful and emotional experience (especially for a novice like me!) Komal was a patient, informative resource and helped guide me through the process, selecting a ring and stones that perfectly reflected my fiancee's style and personality - she loved the resulting ring!

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Beauvince Jewelry 4
    Beauvince Jewelry 5

Suveksha Basnyat · Married on 06/03/2019

Great buy fantastic quality

Iam so satisfied with my purchases .the quality,finishing and above all the price was very good
    Strongly recommend !!!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Rich L · Married on 02/01/2019

Great experience, perfect ring

Beauvince Jewelry are real experts in this field. The process from start to finish was a highly professional fun experience. I walked into the studio knowing very little about rings and diamonds. Komal took the time to educate me and understood the design of ring and stone I was looking for. Komal came back to me with multiple options and guided me through the selection process in a relaxed environment. My now fiance was very please with the ring!

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Rapha

Rapha Sierra · Married on 08/01/2018

Customized top notch jewelry

I would not go to any other jeweler. Beauvince is a highly skilled jeweler, 100% dedicated to make you happy and most importantly ethically driven. I came to her shop in the diamond district in New York for the design of my wife’s wedding ring, after a good friend recommended her for being knowledgeable in diamonds. Komal was especially patient and helped me understand what I needed. She knows this is special for you and her patience and care was so appreciated. Long story short, today, my wife and I can not be more happy with our wedding ring: it is unique and symbolizes our lives together. Again, I would not go to any other jeweler. Thank you Komal for your professionalism and ethics. Here’s a picture of my wife’s hand trying several options and Komal in the background with a smile on her face. Grateful for Komal’s business and highly recommend it: she has high quality, best prices, customized options (for people just like us) and is ethically driven.

Sent on 07/21/2019