Beauty Therapy Reviews

Beauty Therapy 4
Beauty Therapy 5
Beauty Therapy 6
Beauty Therapy 7

I was SO HAPPY with the services I received from Beauty Therapy. I utilized them for my makeup and for my 6 bridesmaids makeup. I definitely had a specific vision in mind going into my consult, and Erica really understood what I was asking for and easily achieved it first try during the practice! Therefore, I literally had no worries about my makeup going into my wedding day– and it was so nice to know that I didn't have to even think about it– I knew Erica would make me look beautiful. And she did! My skin looked flawless and photo-ready thanks to her. My bridesmaids all looked literally perfect. And Erica is so much fun to be around! It can sometimes be weird having someone in your personal space, putting a bunch of stuff on your face– this is NOT the case with Beauty Therapy! Erica is really natural about it and she made all of us feel very comfortable.

This service was definitely worth the cost– and I have the flawless photos to prove it! I highly recommend Beauty Therapy!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Bethany · Married on 04/06/2013

Beauty Therapy is a fantastic vendor! Erica and Joleane arrived bright and early with so much enthusiasm for my special day. They were fun and genuinely exciting to be around. They styled hair and applied beautiful makeup for 4 bridesmaids, the bride, and mother of the bride quickly but not rushing at all. The ladies were extremely professional and listened to what each girl wanted. They made me feel beautiful from the very first trial. I really appreciated the time they took with each girl to make them all feel confident. They are extremely talented ladies that know how to make you look and feel beautiful for your special day. I guarantee your pictures will turn out amazing and you will not be disappointed with Beauty Therapy. I have and will continue to recommend them!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Corinna · Married on 11/24/2012

Erica and Jolene both did an amazing job with my hair and makeup. They bring a classy and modern touch to the bridal world and I was more than happy with how everything turned out. I highly recommend them to any bride in the area!

Sent on 01/30/2013

Allison · Married on 06/27/2009

Beauty Therapy did an AMAZING job for my wedding and 3 years later, I am still getting compliments. I was so pleased with my services and I have reccomended them to many other brides. I was treated with the utmost respect and my ideas and preferences were listened to and the end results were amazing. Erica did my make-up so natural, yet elegant and illuminating. My hair and make-up looked so great in all of the pictures. Erica was prompt, helpful, and did a wonderful pre-wedding consulation with me as well! I would reccoment Beauty Therapy to everyone and anyone!

Sent on 02/09/2013
  • OGA

Alecia · Married on 09/30/2017

I love, love, loved working with Beauty Therapy. I booked them shortly after getting engaged and worked with Jo and Erica for a year and a half leading up to the wedding. In addition to my trial they also styled me for my engagement photos and bridal shower. They are professional, accommodating, and made me feel like a goddess at all of my events, but most importantly on my wedding day. I appreciated how knowledgeable both Jo (hair) and Erica (make-up) are and it was nice to be able to trust them both completely with my wedding day look. I could not have been happier with how everything turned out. My bridesmaids met them the morning of the wedding and all five commented on how professional and skilled both Jo and Erica were with personalizing their hair and make-up as well. In addition to actually doing our hair and make-up, Erica helped me plan out a morning timeline which allowed us to have six people get their hair done and five people to get their make-up done in time for us to get out the door and to the ceremony. I will absolutely recommend Beauty Therapy to all of my friends and the future and will continue to use them for events.

Sent on 10/01/2017
    Beauty Therapy 8

Amanda · Married on 06/18/2016

The team at Beauty Therapy is wonderful! I booked from out-of-state, so I knew I wanted someone with a flawless reputation to be the glam squad for my wedding. Erica was very helpful throughout, coordinating Skype sessions with my stylists and staying in the loop throughout the process. Our stylists, Ashley & Megan, were amazing. At my trial, they carefully listened to my vision and considered my inspiration photos - and then just ran with it! It was amazing. The day of the wedding, they did hair and makeup for 5 bridesmaids, MOB, MOG, and me. Although it was an early start, they never skipped a beat and kept us as close to on schedule as one can be with a bunch of girls getting ready together! :) Everyone felt and looked gorgeous. I am so grateful to have found Beauty Therapy - and sincerely appreciate Megan and Ashley's talent!

Sent on 07/22/2016
  • Denise · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful makeup and hair

Erica and Jolene are wonderful! They took care of myself and the girls and we all felt beautiful and confident. I couldn't believe that was me!!! They will always be my go to team for survival events!!!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Kelsey · Married on 07/01/2017

I absolutely loved working with Beauty Therapy! Erica and Joleane were the lovely ladies that came to the hotel all us girls were getting ready at. They took their time with each person and were able to provide a la carte services to anyone who didn´t want a ¨full face.¨ I would recommend this company to every bride -- in fact, I would insist you have these girls present to make you feel like a princess on your big day. If I ever need makeup done in the future, I will definitely be reaching out to Beauty Therapy!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Megan · Married on 05/02/2015

Erica and Joleane of Beauty Therapy were amazing for my 5/2/15 wedding! I don't wear much make up normally so I was worried about looking "made up" or not like myself, but with just a few words to Erica about what I was looking for at the trial, she executed my vision perfectly! Joleane also worked her magic with using some of my natural curl, which I loved! All of my 5 bridesmaids, my mom, my mother in law and even my grandmother were so excited with their work! And as a plus, they were fun to hang out with all day getting ready! I would highly recommend Beauty Therapy for your wedding or event!

Sent on 05/17/2015

Lyndsay · Married on 10/12/2013

What's better than being on time on your wedding day? Being ahead of schedule! Beauty Therapy did my six bridesmaids hair, my makeup and my mom's makeup, and with some extra time in the schedule, I was able to fit in my two program attendants. Erica is friendly, knowledgable and a lot of fun to have around while you're getting ready. She and her associate, Katie, showed up to my hotel room, making it a relaxing morning for myself and my entire wedding party. I was pleased with the hairstyles they created for my bridal party, and after a night of dancing and drinking, everyone's hair stayed in. My mom's went with traditional makeup and looked lovely, and I used airbrush makeup, both stayed on the entire day - lasting through all the happy tears and dance sweat. Erica and her team are excellent at what they do, and the fact that they will travel to you on your wedding day makes their services even better.

Sent on 10/14/2013
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 06/04/2017

3.0

I was lucky enough to have Erica and Joleane style myself and my bridesmaids for my wedding and they both exceeded all of our expectations! They were both so kind and fun and made us all look and feel so beautiful! It even rained on us during the ceremony, and our hair and makeup stayed perfect :) I would definitely recommend Erica and Joleane with Beauty Therapy to any future bride!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Tara · Married on 06/21/2014

Jami did an amazing job on the makeup. I wish I could hire her to be my glam squad every day! Joleane did an amazing job on my hair as well.

Sent on 06/25/2014

3.0

Erica did my bridal party's makeup. Everyone looked stunning once she was done. We received so many compliments throughout the night and everyone's makeup help up very well too. She showed up on time and got everyone done ahead of schedule which was greatly appreciated! My only small complaint would be the amount of time between responses. However, I would definitely recommend her to any bride!!!

Sent on 12/16/2015
  • Scott & Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/02/2015

4.2
      3.0

Beauty Therapy is pricey, but worth it! Erica did my makeup for my shower, ceremony, and reception, and I was thrilled and felt like a princess all 3 days!! Erica really gets to know you and after 3 days with her, we chatted like we had been friends forever! All of the team is great, but I only have personal experience with Erica. She has a beautiful soul and compassionate heart. She does EXQUISITE makeup using the hottest brands and techniques. She will go all out or keep it simple, but it will always look flawless. She cares about you and it shows, and she makes sure that YOU feel gorgeous and tailors her makeup to YOUR tastes. I can't speak highly enough! I wish I could afford to keep booking her!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2012

2.5

Makeup looked exactly as I pictured it, loved it!!

Sent on 04/29/2013

Lizzie · Married on 12/17/2016

3.8
      3.5

Don’t hesitate to hire Beauty Therapy artists for your wedding! We didn’t want to go to a salon but rather wanted hair and makeup artists to come to us. Yet most salons won’t accommodate that approach. Enter Beauty Therapy – which I like to think of as a high-class beauty food truck. They come to you – and put you at ease. Erica was my makeup artist and Jolene did my hair for our winter wedding. Not only were they friendly and professional, but they adapted their approach to my needs and took time to understand the full look I was seeking. They listened my feedback and tweaked my style until they had it just as I wanted. Showing photos of what I thought I’d like was important and gave them a starting point. On the day of our wedding, they worked our three nieces into the plan, giving them hair and makeup even though we had not anticipated accommodating them. Everyone – from my two sisters to our three nieces – were so pleased with the work, and they felt like Erica and Jolene really listened to what they wanted and delivered. My hair and makeup looked fantastic in the photos, and my makeup held up nicely throughout the night. My hair, on the other hand, started to fall by the end of the night – but that was to be somewhat expected given how much I was dancing. Overall, we had a great experience with BT.

Sent on 01/20/2017

Jenna · Married on 06/10/2017

1.5
      1.0

While I wish I could leave a five star review for Beauty Therapy’s excellent hair and make up services, their lack of professionalism left me disappointed. There is no denying that Erica and Joleane do incredible work. At 10:30 PM the night before my consultation, Erica cancelled due to “double booking.” Her email was unclear, so I emailed, called, and texted the next morning with no response. The next day, Joleane texted back, blaming illness for the cancellation. It took nearly two weeks to reschedule our consultation. Once the rescheduled consultation came, we met Erica and Joleane in her living room, or “consultation space.” While both women are very warm and friendly, I was less than impressed with the fact that our appointment started over an hour late and the fact that a roommate entered halfway through dropping cuss words and racial slurs. Though I was in love with my hair and make up, their continued lack of communication worried me. On the day of our wedding, they arrived nearly an hour late, blaming traffic and construction. Later, they said that they had worked another event in the morning. Even though we agreed to have one make up artist, a lead hair stylist, and an assistant hair stylist, Erica and Joleane were the only ones to show. Their inability to arrive on time, along with the lack of a second hair stylist caused our schedule to run far behind. We did not have any time for touch ups at the end as promised, which caused my maid’s hair to wilt and make up to smudge before photos even began. We also weren’t able to do many pre-wedding photos. Despite this, there was no mention of the lack of second stylist and no compensation, although our agreement clearly stated we were paying for three stylists. With this said, I absolutely loved both my hair and make up. All of my bridesmaids looked flawless. Still, my wedding planning process and wedding day were more stressful because of Beauty Therapy’s lack of professionalism and poor communication.

Sent on 06/26/2017