Beauty & The Beat LLC Reviews

7 | Delray Beach, FL

7 Reviews for Beauty & The Beat LLC

Clare Posner · Married on 08/24/2019

The Best You Could Ask For!

Ryan and Nadia are the best team you can ask for. They did a fabulous job with entertainment and beauty - we used them as a one stop shop. We really couldn’t ask for any better from the moment of concept to the party itself they worked with us, guided us and nothing was too much trouble. I cannot recommend highly enough.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Beauty & The Beat LLC's reply:

Thank you guys so much for everything. We had so much fun its was a blast, I always say great clients make great events you guys were the key, your full energy and a very charismatic family! We loved working whit you guys! Your kids were so polite and great and easy to work with! If I could review you guys, it would be 5 stars!

Karen · Married on 08/04/2018

Wow!! That’s all I can say DJ rockin Ryan made our party. Was so professional great photo booth, great music and overall fantastic DJ!! Would recommend him to all my friends!!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Dani · Married on 11/18/2017

I loved Ryan!!! He was absolutely awesome working with my husband and I though the whole planning process and all of our guests had an absolute blast dancing!!! He brought some AWESOME lights that everyone loved (from the flower girl on up to our grandparents!). If I ever have an event again I will definitely be booking Beauty & The Beat!! I would highly recommend this to anyone!!!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Very professional, the equipment is top notch, over all great job. I love this company there now our djs for every event!!!!!

Traci · Married on 08/23/2014

Great guy with the best attitude! Willing to work with your style and mix it with ease! Even traveled to the Florida Keys for me! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/25/2016
  • User1472069 · 2+ years ago

Great DJ, great experience. Highly recommend!

katie · Married on 08/14/2010

Boca Raton Rugby Club has used this amazing dj for the past 3 years at our end of season banquet. He has only gotten better with time. The music selection was always on point but he has gotten more an more equipment and party favors. I would highly suggest him. Also the beauty portion I have had my hair dyed and done by his wife and recommend her as well. Dynamic Duo if you ask me!