Beauty Mark US Reviews

Beauty Mark US 3
  • Natalie

Natalie Rodgers · Married on 11/16/2019

Beautiful Natural Wedding Looks

Tina and her team provided very professional services at a much more reasonable rate than many other stylists I found in the area. Tina responded to my questions very quickly, and her team arrived on time and worked efficiently. They did such a wonderful job providing makeup and hair for my entire bridal party. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful for the entire day, and we also looked very much like ourselves—beautiful, natural makeup looks that enhanced our natural features. They were also flexible in coming directly to my reception venue which made it very convenient for my bridal party. Thank you, Tina and the Beauty Mark US team!

Beauty Mark US 4
    Beauty Mark US 5
    Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Hong

Hong Medearis · Married on 08/25/2019

Highly Recommened

Tina did an amazing job on my hair and make up for me, my daughter and mom. She was so pleasant and sweet to talk too. She even went out her way to clean the cake table for me and help me with my wedding dress. If you're looking for hair and make up artist for your special day. She is the one. She will make your day extra special!

Beauty Mark US 6
    Sent on 08/25/2019

Beauty Mark US's reply:

Thank you so much, Hong, for the kind words. I absolutely adore your family. Thank you so much for having me part of your wedding renewal day. I appreciate your business. Hugs, Tina Tran

Ashley Kiker · Married on 11/24/2018

Great hair and makeup experience

Tina was a great addition to our wedding day. She was very responsive to all of our pre wedding needs and did exactly what everyone wanted on the day of the wedding. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • CHi

Chi Phan · Married on 12/10/2016

The whole experience was excellent

Very accommodating when we decided to change what was originally pick also last minute added. So very helpful with making suggestions. Came super early do to our schedule.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Tammy Bui · Married on 06/02/2012

Thien Tam Tammy Bui

Tina did my wedding on June 2, 2012. Tina definitely is talented and has passion for what she is doing. Her works is amazing! She worked on me, my mother in law and my sister in law. we all loved it. She made us looked gorgeous and they were very pleased. She is sweet and honest. Therefore, I would highly recommend Tina for your special day or any special occasion.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Beauty Mark US's reply:

Thank you, Tammy!
    It was like yesterday that you got married. Thank you for choosing me to be your glam squad for your wedding party. Your inlaws are a joy to work with. I'm so glad to hear that they loved their look. I remembered that they rarely get to be made up so It was an honor to get them glammed up for your wedding. Again, Thank you for your business. Please think of us when you need to be glammed up either for wedding renewal, family portrait or even a special occasion event.