Beauty Inside You Makeup Design Reviews

Beauty Inside You Makeup Design 5
Beauty Inside You Makeup Design 6
Beauty Inside You Makeup Design 7

Samantha · Married on 08/25/2018

First I want to start by saying that Jen is a complete professional and that she is incredibly talented. There is no part of hiring her and planning with her that I was stressed about. From the second I went to her studio for my trial I felt like we were friends and that she had my best interest at heart. She gave me what I wanted and made suggestions, willing to try everything and insisting I feel amazing before letting me leave!

She had my timeline to me shortly after the trial. The plans were set- and she made suggestions for what ended up being the perfect skin care routine to help my rosacea... so besides the makeup my actual skin feels better than it has in years!

The day of she texted me to let me know her ETA. She came early, set up, and ran ahead of schedule. Her work is flawless and every single girl (6 bridesmaids, 2 moms & me-the bride) felt incredible! I had an issue where it was my turn but I had to organize my ceremony site after a set up error. She patiently waited and told me to handle what I need to. She literally encouraged me to eat animal crackers to keep calm while I was starving and rushing and anxious. She made sure my drink had a straw so I could hydrate while I was able to sit still.

With Jen, it was about so much more than makeup. I actually had okay trials before and/or thought I'd attempt my own day of look... Jen kept me sane! I vented, I was sarcastic and surprisingly mean and anxious on my wedding day and her energy is just amazing. Her chair is where my calm was!! Besides the surface, she made every lady present feel like the most inwardly gorgeous woman in the room. Just such a wonderful experience working with her. If you're even considering it- just do it. i can't say enough good things!!!

Beauty Inside You Makeup Design 8
    Beauty Inside You Makeup Design 9
    Beauty Inside You Makeup Design 10

Christy · Married on 08/25/2018

Words can't even describe, just absolutely phenomenal! Thank you!

Beauty Inside You Makeup Design 11
    Beauty Inside You Makeup Design 12
    Beauty Inside You Makeup Design 13
    Beauty Inside You Makeup Design 14

Adrienne · Married on 06/13/2018

My makeup was absolutely flawless and stunning the night of my High school reunion and I owe it all to this amazing lady.....

Jill · Married on 04/28/2018

Jen is amazing! Professional, friendly, funny, so fun to be around. Her results will please even the pickiest people.

Beauty Inside You Makeup Design 15

Danielle · Married on 09/24/2017

Jennifer was BEYOND AMAZING for my big day! Literally couldn't have been happier with how mine and my bridesmaids' makeup turned out! Absolutely stunning. I got compliments all night, and the staying power was exactly what I was looking for. She checked with each bridesmaid and got a feel for how comfortable they are with makeup, and tailored their look to them, which they appreciated. She gets back to you promptly and is very professional. She went above and beyond! I would highly recommend Jennifer!

Theresa · Married on 06/25/2017

She is the best in the tri state area I would recommend Jen to anyone her quality of work is outstanding.

Amber · Married on 06/22/2017

Jennifer was incredible! she did my make up for two of my proms and I felt beautiful both times. She even drove to my house to make it more convenient for me. Awesome personality..makes you feel like you’ve been friends for years. She is most definitely affordable & uses great quality makeup.

Kristin · Married on 05/27/2017

Jen was nothing short of amazing on our big day. Not only was her work amazing,but she brought such light and positivity to our morning! I would highly recommend Jen for any special occasion! You will not be disappointed!

ashley · Married on 05/06/2017

Jen has done my make up twice now; when I was a bridesmaid and then later for my senior prom. Each time she was beyond amazing and made both events such a joy. As a bridesmaid our make up was simple, but for my prom Jen went all out! My make up continued to look all day long. Highly recommend Jen to anyone!!

Kim · Married on 04/29/2017

Jen did make up for all the bridesmaids, including mothers of the bride and groom. We all had to start early in the morning. Not only did she do an amazing job on everyone but her amazing personality and sense of humor shined the entire time even when she was tired! The passion she has for her profession is like no one else! Kim R.

Anna · Married on 03/18/2017

Jenn is the best- I was thrilled to contract her. I only wish I lived close enough to use her services more regularly. Highly recommend!

Krystyna · Married on 11/19/2016

Jen was amazing! Loved my makeup! Jen is full of energy and starts your day of right- tons of fun, smiles, and laughter! My makeup was flawless all day!

Chelsea · Married on 10/16/2016

Jen did my make up for a wedding I was in. She did am amazing job on the entire bridal party. She was very accommodating to what types of make up/styles we were going for and she was super flexible working with us around our hair schedule. I would definitely recommend her and I'm definitely going to use her again!

Bridgette · Married on 09/24/2016

I had my makeup done as a bridesmaids for two other weddings by BIY, and I knew I needed her for my own big day. I loved how I looked, and felt so amazing.

Lauren · Married on 07/09/2016

Jen is amazing!! I keep going back to her and refer her out to so many people. She’s done my engagement pictures, bridal shower, wedding party, and baby shower. I’ve referred her to two of my cousins as well for their weddings. Everyone looked amazing and were so happy with their results. Jen’s super fun and personable too. Love a fun positive attitude!!!

Helen · Married on 10/09/2015

I can't say enough great things about Jen and BIY!!! She helped me find a look for my wedding that made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world. If you don't book Jen, you're missing out!!!

Amy · Married on 06/06/2014

Jen did my make up for two weddings I was in as a bridesmaid! Let me just say that I wish I used her for my wedding day because the makeup was flawless, lasted ALL day, was beautiful and made me feel like a better version of myself. Her personality makes you feel at ease. She’s funny and personable, which is what you NEED on a stressful day like a wedding day!

I can’t recommend Jen enough :-)