15 Reviews for Beauty Inside You Makeup Design

On-Site Makeup (3)
Contour Makeup (2)
Natural Makeup (1)
15 Beauty Inside You Makeup Design Reviews

My makeup was absolutely flawless and stunning the night of my High school reunion and I owe it all to this amazing lady.....

Profile Picture Adrienne, 6/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jen is amazing! Professional, friendly, funny, so fun to be around. Her results will please even the pickiest people.

Profile Picture Jill, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer was BEYOND AMAZING for my big day! Literally couldn't have been happier with how mine and my bridesmaids' makeup turned out! Absolutely stunning. I got compliments all night, and the staying power was exactly what I was looking for. She checked with each bridesmaid and got a feel for how comfortable they are with makeup, and tailored their look to them, which they appreciated. She gets back to you promptly and is very professional. She went above and beyond! I would highly recommend Jennifer!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

She is the best in the tri state area I would recommend Jen to anyone her quality of work is outstanding.

Profile Picture Theresa , 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer was incredible! she did my make up for two of my proms and I felt beautiful both times. She even drove to my house to make it more convenient for me. Awesome personality..makes you feel like you’ve been friends for years. She is most definitely affordable & uses great quality makeup.

Profile Picture Amber, 6/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jen was nothing short of amazing on our big day. Not only was her work amazing,but she brought such light and positivity to our morning! I would highly recommend Jen for any special occasion! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kristin , 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jen has done my make up twice now; when I was a bridesmaid and then later for my senior prom. Each time she was beyond amazing and made both events such a joy. As a bridesmaid our make up was simple, but for my prom Jen went all out! My make up continued to look all day long. Highly recommend Jen to anyone!!

Profile Picture ashley, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jen did make up for all the bridesmaids, including mothers of the bride and groom. We all had to start early in the morning. Not only did she do an amazing job on everyone but her amazing personality and sense of humor shined the entire time even when she was tired! The passion she has for her profession is like no one else! Kim R.

Profile Picture Kim, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenn is the best- I was thrilled to contract her. I only wish I lived close enough to use her services more regularly. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Anna, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup

Jen was amazing! Loved my makeup! Jen is full of energy and starts your day of right- tons of fun, smiles, and laughter! My makeup was flawless all day!

Profile Picture Krystyna, 11/19/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Jen did my make up for a wedding I was in. She did am amazing job on the entire bridal party. She was very accommodating to what types of make up/styles we were going for and she was super flexible working with us around our hair schedule. I would definitely recommend her and I'm definitely going to use her again!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had my makeup done as a bridesmaids for two other weddings by BIY, and I knew I needed her for my own big day. I loved how I looked, and felt so amazing.

Profile Picture Bridgette, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jen is amazing!! I keep going back to her and refer her out to so many people. She’s done my engagement pictures, bridal shower, wedding party, and baby shower. I’ve referred her to two of my cousins as well for their weddings. Everyone looked amazing and were so happy with their results. Jen’s super fun and personable too. Love a fun positive attitude!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I can't say enough great things about Jen and BIY!!! She helped me find a look for my wedding that made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world. If you don't book Jen, you're missing out!!!

Profile Picture Helen, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jen did my make up for two weddings I was in as a bridesmaid! Let me just say that I wish I used her for my wedding day because the makeup was flawless, lasted ALL day, was beautiful and made me feel like a better version of myself. Her personality makes you feel at ease. She’s funny and personable, which is what you NEED on a stressful day like a wedding day!

I can’t recommend Jen enough :-)

Profile Picture Amy, 6/6/14, 1 Review