Beauty demands a pro Reviews

5 | West Palm Beach, FL

5 Reviews for Beauty demands a pro

Laura Romero · Married on 06/07/2018

No other words but excellent!

My friend recommended them because I have very little hair and I was worried about not being able to achieve a nice hair style. When they saw my picture and the hair style I wanted they just said. “Don’t even worry, of course you can get it done. Leave everything in our hands” all I can say I just trusted them from the very beginning and I do not regret it. I was very happy with the results and how great they managed to make my hair look so full. Very happy with their services.

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Camargo · Married on 03/02/2018

All that I needed and more.

I couldn't be more thankful to the Beauty demands team. They worked with me from the very beginning that I contacted them. They helped me solve some hair issues that I had. I strongly recommend them. You will be in perfect hands.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Nena A. · Married on 02/06/2018

Excellent team.

They really go beyond expectations. They worked with me through the whole planning process. They helped me to get the right hair extensions so I could get the hair look I was looking for. I definitely put my word for them and strongly recommend them.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Carolina Rivera · Married on 04/11/2017

I couldn’t be more satisfied.

They are just awesome!!!!. I did not feel I was getting a service. I felt more like I was with real friends. They really cared for me and made sure everything came up as I wanted it. I was extremely satisfied with their services and I definitely recommend them.

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan Cabrera · Married on 01/14/2010

Very pleased.

It’s not usual for men to get pampered on the wedding day but Beauty Demands made a huge difference on that. I was very well taken care of on my wedding day too. It was a very special day for me too and I loved my image to be taken care by a professional. I strongly recommend them. Great team.

Sent on 05/14/2019