Beauty By Traci B Reviews

17 | Auburn, CA

17 Reviews for Beauty By Traci B

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Michelle · Married on 06/12/2016

I first saw Traci in action when I went to take a tour of my wedding venue. Right then I wanted her business card. She was doing such an amazing job. Thankfully, I was able to book her for me and my 3 bridesmaids and my mom for my wedding. She was prompt, creative and accommodating to those that didn't really know what style the wanted. Everyone loved her 'dos'. Traci is amazing at making people feel special and beautiful!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Kimberly · Married on 09/26/2015

Traci is fantastic! Four of my bridesmaids and I had our hair and makeup done and it was fabulous. I have pretty thick hair that doesn't usually hold curl, but Traci knew to do my hair in stages for it to "set" and it stayed curly and in place all night. My makeup looked like me, but far more enhanced than I could do it myself, which is exactly what I was going for - and I loved the false eyelashes - such an awesome touch! The bonus was that Traci was also really fun to hang out with and fit right in with our girly getting-ready party. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Christy · Married on 09/28/2013

Traci is hands down amazing!!!! She did my makeup for my wedding, along with both mothers and 8 bridesmaids!!! She was very mellow, lighthearted and not stressed with the task of making 11 women look amazing, and they all did! She was flexible on colors and did not push a certain bland "wedding style" on me like other makeup artists did. She loves lashes and put amazingly comfortable lashes on my bridesmaids that lasted all night! I would use her again for events in the future if I was looking for someone for an event! Besides being awesome with style and makeup, she is a total doll! Thanks again Traci!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Monica · Married on 02/14/2012

I am so pleased I decided to have my makeup done. I am a nurse, so makeup isn't usually in my everyday routine. She made sure I looked perfect all day. Each one of my bridesmaids had a diferent look, yet all were tastefully done, and perfect. She pleased some very picky women! Thanks so much Tracy

Sent on 04/09/2012

Amber · Married on 01/07/2012

I can't say enough good things about Traci. My wedding was a couple of months ago. I jujst got my proofs back from my photographer last week, and I was amazed. I have never looked a beautiful as I looked. On the day, she made me feel like a bride should. She always responded to my emails very quickly, always answered my millions of questions, with so much knowledge. I am not a girly girl at all. I don't wear a ton makeup on a day to day basis. Traci took that, and found the proper balance to make me still feel like myself, but still felt like a bride. She was on time, and had so much patience for my sometimes out of control bridal party. Thanks Traci Lynn...You are the best!

Sent on 04/09/2012

Samantha · Married on 06/10/2011

The best of the best! She takes time, gets to know you... wants to know all the details of the event! I looked like me but enhanced with a picture perfect face for the camera! Thank you!!

Sent on 06/13/2011
  • FMW ~ BatLlama

Katie · Married on 05/15/2011

Traci did an amazing job on me and my girls. She made us all look stunning, while still looking like ourselves. Her prices were amazing, and she was so fun to work with. Any time I had a question or concern, she got right back to me and put me at ease. I was so excited to work with her.
    I had two trials with her, since I booked her over a year in advance. Both times, I was absolutely delighted with the way that my makeup turned out. I would absolutely recommend her for any occasion. I look forward to using her again in the future.

Sent on 05/18/2011

Gina · Married on 10/02/2010

Traci made my wedding day so special. My makeup was picture perfect. Traci was amazing!!

Sent on 03/20/2011

Angela · Married on 08/22/2008

Traci went above and beyond my expectations. Everyone's makeup was beautiful!

Sent on 09/26/2008

Vicky · Married on 07/11/2008

It was a blast working with Traci, she was on the ball from day one! I was nervous going into it being I have never gotten my make-up done, and especially for my wedding. But she was great and made me feel so comfortable and I felt like a princess when she was done!! She was able to take my vision along with her expertise and make me look great!!

Sent on 09/26/2008
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/07/2008

Traci was amazing! Despite the heavy traffic she ran into on her way to our venue, she was able to get me and my girls ready by ceremony time. Everyone loved how she made us up. I would highly recommend her to any future bride or for other events of course ;). Thanks Traci!!

Sent on 09/25/2008

Jena · Married on 05/31/2008

Traci is such a wonderful person and make-up artist! No one has ever done a more fantasic job and inhance your own natural beauty than Traci herself! and only a beautiful person inside and out can make someone feel that way! Thank you so much Traci! She is truly a gem!

Sent on 10/05/2008

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2007

Traci was amazing! She was the perfect combination of professionalism and fun. My bridesmaids were in awe that I was able to book (and they were able to afford)a professional that had worked on TV shows like Nip Tuck and Americas Next Top Model. Traci was punctual, flexible, and responsible from the moment I first contacted her up to my wedding day. Anytime I had a question she had an email back to me within that day, that is rare among vendors. Traci made everyone in my bridal party feel special and beautiful! She was receptive to the vision I had for my wedding day makeup and exectued that vision to perfection. I was so happy with Traci I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you Traci for making my wedding day special and smooth. You made me look like a movie star, thank you!

Sent on 09/29/2008

Millie · Married on 01/15/2006

Above and beyond expectations for service, likeability, and style while doing my makeup. It all looked sweet and natural.

Sent on 03/08/2009

Ciara · Married on 05/18/2019

I feel like Traci was the unsung hero of my wedding day! On the day of my wedding there were many unforeseen incidents that led to a pretty stressful morning in trying to organize the bridesmaids and mothers who were getting their make up done and on top of that add my loud family all in the same house! Traci handled herself like a pro when one of my bridesmaids had a melt down and when some of my family decided they wanted their make up done too. While there was downtime waiting for others to arrive it was almost like she was a part of the family there for the day. I truly appreciate her sticking behind me and keeping in the timeline of our day. With emotions running high that day I really valued her calmness and her peace. Thank you Traci for making me feel beautiful and making me feel like a bride!

Sent on 10/21/2016
  • Lilly

Lilly · Married on 08/21/2010

Traci did a fantastic job on my makeup. She also did make-up for two of my bridesmaids. Everyone looked put together, natural and not too done up. My makeup lasted me all day, even in the pictures that we took AFTER the reception. She arrived promptly at 6am, the day of the wedding and had all three of us done by 7:30. My goal was to make it to the venue by 9am and she definitely kept us on schedule with her quick hand, but quality work. In our communications through email, she was usually quick to respond. The only thing that took me by surprise were the travel fee amount the day off. I asked a few times through email what the cost would be, but I didn't get a response. Thankfully I had enough cash on me the morning of to cover the fee. Overall I am very satisfied with her work and would recommend her as a MUA.

Sent on 09/13/2010

Kim · Married on 08/28/2010

Traci and her team were wonderful. They really took the time to customize each girls makeup to highlight their best features. She was great and picked up the lip liner and gloss I would be using so I could do tough up's throughout the day. She is super sweet and exactly the kind of person you want helping you get ready for your big day!

Sent on 09/14/2010