Beauty By Liy Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kristin G. Married on 05/14/2022

Bridal Makeup

I hired Aaliyah to be the makeup artist at my wedding for me and my bridal party. She was amazing. She was very professional and super sweet. All of our makeup was flawless. I would definitely hire her to do my makeup again.

Beauty By Liy's reply:

Thanks for the sweet review! You definitely made my job easy . You and your bridal party were EVERYTHING!
  • Machelle
    Machelle R. Married on 04/24/2021

Makeup Artist

Aaliyah from start to finish was simply amazing. Our pre-trial was so amazing and sweet and the day of she came ready to get work done and my entire bridal party was beautiful. She is worth every penny 😉 🙌🏽

Beauty By Liy's reply:

Thank you so much Machelle ! I appreciate your kindness and understanding throughout our process. Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous ! Hope to work together again soon !
    Katherine L. Married on 12/14/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Liy made me look like a QUEEN for my wedding

Liy made my big day WONDERFUL. I felt like an actual queen. There was so much going on that day, and I was stressed but she was so professional and calming... she gave me 1 less thing to worry about.

Beauty By Liy's reply:

Aww, Katherine. Thank you so much for trusting me to make your big day special. It was a pleasure and I enjoyed every moment. You were a beautiful spirit to be a round. And your bride tribe were a fun bunch too !
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Jasmine M. Married on 10/17/2020

Makeup on point!!!

Liyah is the best!!! She is super talented and I wouldn’t want anyone else to do my make up. She’s awesome!! Highly recommended!!!!

Beauty By Liy's reply:

Thanks so much Jasmine ! Your beauty makes my job easy and enjoyable. I appreciate your continued support for my artistry.
  • Brooke
    Brooke P. Married on 04/18/2020

Absolutely amazing

Great lady to work with, amazing work! Defined recommend for wedding needs! If I ever need makeup and hair for something, I will be using her!

Beauty By Liy's reply:

Brooke, thanks so much for choosing me for your special day. You and your bridal party were a pleasure to work with. And you were such a beautiful bride !
    Gigi D. Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing and worth it!

Beautybyliy was awesome! She was very tentative and knowledgeable! I would recommend this makeup artist for any event that you may have, she’s very professional and flexible as well. We all loved our looks and were very gracious for her taking the time out of her day to cater to our needs!

Beauty By Liy's reply:

Thanks GiGi ! I appreciate you for trusting me for your special day ! It means the world ! Your professionalism made it easy to cater to your beauty needs !
  • Tradnaha
    Tradnaha T. Married on 06/02/2019

My dream wedding 2019

Aaliyah was amazing! I made an appointment to have my makeup done the day of my wedding. She arrived early and ready to work! I've never had my makeup professionally done before but Aaliyah will forever be my first and only choice! Aaliyah transformed me without making me look like a different person. The makeup was flawless!! Loved the end result!

Beauty By Liy's reply:

Tradnaha, thank you for being my first out of state wedding ! You trusted me with my art to transform you for your big day and I am so glad you enjoyed your look !
    Kelsey P. Married on 04/20/2019

Awesome experience !

I was very please with my experience ! Aaliyah did everything she could to make my day special. She was very accommodating and Professional. And she made me and my bridesmaids look beautiful! I had so many compliments on my makeup! Thanks again BBL !

Beauty By Liy's reply:

You’re so welcome love ! I had a great time beautifying you as well as your bridesmaids ! You all made it so easy !
  • Faith
    Faith S. Married on 01/26/2019

Great for weddings!

Aaliyah did my makeup and hair for my wedding back in January. She worked around my schedule for trial and day-of booking, was patient with me and my requests, and had great adaptability. 10/10 would recommend!!
    Victoria Married on 09/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Aaliyah truly is as fabulous as her work!! She listened and was EXTREMELY patient through the entire process. If you’re booking her for a wedding, the consultation is a HUGE BONUS!! I’d recommend her anytime and any day. She made my day.....literally!!

Beauty By Liy's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party! Thanks for trusting BBL for your big day !
  • Jade
    Jade Married on 08/11/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I utilized Beauty by Liy's services for my special day and WAS NOT disappointed! Aaliyah made my dream come true and I looked like a queen on my wedding day. She is very responsive, extremely professional, and takes a lot of pride in what she does; her quality of work is top tier and you will get the most bang for your buck. My bridesmaid and mother were very happy with their makeup the day of. Aaliyah is a skilled makeup artist and will make your special day even more special. I highly recommend you to book Beauty by Liy for your next event!

Beauty By Liy's reply:

It was my pleasure ! Everything was so beautiful and elegant! BBL was honored to be at your service for your unforgettable day.
    Ebony

Beauty by Liy slayyyysss

Beauty by Liy is wonderful. She is flexible and great at her craft. This is the second time she has slayyeddd me.. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for makeup and hair services.. I got so many compliments on how
    cute I looked. #HairAndMakeupbyLiy...

Beauty By Liy's reply:

Wow ! Thank you so much for this review ! You’re such a sweet lady to work with . Beautiful inside and out !
    Sha P. Married on 12/28/2019
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend

Aaliyah did an awesome job! I was a little, well very nervous about trusting someone to do my makeup for such an important day because I didn't want to look like I was about to perform or my last viewing. Nor did I want my future husband to not recognize me. The trial went really good & she listened to all of my many concerns. Even the day of the wedding with the last minute tweeks before the final look, Aaliyah was very understanding & definitely made me feel relaxed throughout the process. Her professionalism & overall calming demeanor makes a big difference at an emotional time. My look was flawless & was perfect for my beautiful day! I recommend Beauty by Liy for any occasion! Thanks again!!!

Beauty By Liy's reply:

Thanks Sha ! I was honored to be apart of your special day ! I’m glad you we’re satisfied with the services !