Beauty by Jill Reviews

152 | Covina, CA

152 Reviews for Beauty by Jill

I mixed up my trial date and showed up a week early and Jill still squeezed me in. She did an amazing job on my bridesmaids and myself the day of my wedding. Jill is very professional but personalble at the same time! Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Jill rocks!! Beautiful job on my wedding hair & make up & reasonably priced!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Mai · Married on 09/13/2014

Jill and Michelle were amazing. I love love loved my hair and makeup for my wedding day. I told Jill my vision and she knew exactly what I wanted. My bridesmaids all looked gorgeous thanks to Jill's amazing team.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Aleli · Married on 08/30/2014

I first met Jill when she did my and my family's hair and make-up for my sister's wedding back in 2010. Since then, I have used her services twice more -- once for my graduation in 2011 and another time for a wedding I was attending in August 2014. Every time that I have used Jill's services, she has been punctual, professional, and kind. She has always done an amazing job doing my hair and applying my make-up so that they both stay intact throughout the duration of the event that I am attending. She also makes me feel extremely comfortable and listens to my preferences so that I get the look that I want. Overall, I will definitely use Jill's services again and I highly recommend her for your hair and beauty needs.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Emily · Married on 07/26/2014

Jill did an amazing job for my wedding! My bridesmaids looking beautiful and my makeup came out better than I could have ever imagined. Thank you so much Jill for everything! I would definitely recommend her to everyone and look forward to hopefully working with her again in the future!:)

Sent on 08/14/2014

Kristen · Married on 07/19/2014

Jill was well worth the money for my wedding. I was the bride, and if you are a bride, you know how picky and particular you can be through this process. Hair and makeup are one of the most important parts of a wedding, and with Jill, she made it easy to feel confident. She was flexible with change, always prompt in responses (email, text, phone), and a friendly person. She never made me feel like what I was asking or what I wanted was wrong. Jill was wonderful in the trial and the day of. I defianly recommend the trial for anyone, you get a few looks and can decide on the right one. I highly recommend Jill!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Vanessa · Married on 06/22/2014

I had a great time working with Jill! I found her online as i was planning my wedding from afar. I live in the Bay Area and our wedding was in LA where all our family is. I contacted a few makeup and hair people and I felt Jill's prices were fair and she was very accommodating to my travel and trials I booked with her.
    I had 2 trial runs with her before I was happy with my hair and makeup for the big day!
    A week before my wedding day she sent out a timeline with arrival and when each of my bridesmaids and flower girl was having hair and makeup the day of. It was great to have constant communication with her and knowing that the day of was going to be great and she and her team would be there ready to work.
    They were professional and fun! She brought music and great energy to the morning when we were having our makeup and hair done.
    We were ahead of schedule and it was great to know everything was going smooth.
    I highly recommend Jill for anyone who is looking for a fun, outgoing hairstylist who loves to have fun with colors!

Sent on 07/01/2014
  • User4202070 · 2+ years ago

They can replicate the look you want! They even ask for photos rather than assume the style that would look best on you. On my actual wedding day, I changed the look I wanted and they managed to recreate my vision! Feels like they're mind readers. If you ask me, I know you'll love the hair and makeup for ANY occasion. My wedding entourage (I did not have a wedding party) had different visions ranging from loud and funky to demure and very formal. These were captured in all the wedding photos and were exactly what we wanted and expected.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Joan · Married on 05/17/2014

This is the second event that I had Beauty By Jill do my Hair and make-up and in both occasions I was very pleased. It was very easy to communicate with her and to set-up the appointment. I never received so much compliment with my hair and make-up. I'm booking her for 2 more events this year.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Kat · Married on 05/17/2014

Jill was so wonderful to work with. Not only was she responsive to my emails but she was very personable to talk to as well.

i had her do my hair and makeup for both my engagement session and my wedding day. She did such a great job that everyone was complimenting me on both my hair and makeup. If you tell her exactly how you want your hair and makeup done you will definitely not be disappointed.

I would definitely recommend her in the future :)

Sent on 06/04/2014

Jen · Married on 04/27/2014

Jill was beyond amazing for my wedding!! She was super easy to get a long with, totally flexible to my needs, made sure I ate food before the ceremony and even did my two junior bridesmaids hair/makeup very last minute. All this while she was in her last trimester of her pregnancy!! My hair and makeup were amazing and everything lasted well through my mid-day wedding and into the evening. I highly recommend her :)

Sent on 05/06/2014
  • User4082249 · event on: 04/26/2014

There were around 9 girls that needed to get ready for Prom, and even though previously there were some appointment cancellation issues, Jill and her crew were flexible and they were able to get us ready for Prom in time looking fabulous. I definitely recommend Jill and her services; we all looked gorgeous at prom and it was definitely worth the money spent (:

Sent on 05/05/2014

Rena · Married on 04/19/2014

Jill was excellent! She was so professional, friendly, and flexible throughout the entire process. She really did exactly what we wanted for our hair and makeup. She did mine, my sisters, and my mom's makeup and everyone loved it! This was for an indian wedding and she tailored to our needs. Thanks Jill!

Sent on 05/11/2014

Holly · Married on 04/05/2014

Jill and her assistant were great to have as a part of my wedding. Jill is truly a talented makeup artist and I have never felt more beautiful then I did on my wedding day. I found her on weddingwire and after consulting photos and prices with many, many others, I decided to do a trial with Jill. At the wedding, everyone was extremely happy with their looks and the price was right! She spent a a lot of time making sure each one of us was happy with our looks and even gave me a touch up kit with tissues, powder and lip stain to use during the night. Also, she is just an awesome person in general. Thank you so much Jill - I think I smiled a little bigger because of you.

Sent on 04/08/2014

Tracie · Married on 04/05/2014

I had to go to a wedding, as a guest, and not as part of the wedding party. I was feeling a little lazy, so I didn't want to do my own hair and makeup. I can tell you: I'm so happy I didn't do my own hair and makeup because Beauty by Jill did an AWESOME job. I received several comments that my makeup looked so natural and not caked on. Jill was very responsive to my request for her services, very professional and very attentive to my needs, likes and wants. She and her stylists were very flexible with me and worked with me to get the look that I wanted. The quality and value were above par and her services were worth every penny I paid, which was very reasonable. Would I use her services again? Absolutely! Would I recommend her to someone else? Absolutely! Would you be foolish not to use her? Absolutely!

Sent on 04/09/2014
  • I

Irene · Married on 04/04/2014

Jill is the best! She did my hair and make up for our engagement photo shoot way back in 2013 and for our wedding on 4/4/14. She's flexible with my schedule and always responded to my questions and requests fast through e mail or phone calls. She listened to my opinions and ideas and make them happened with her wonderful skills. She also allowed me to try on many different styles of hairs and make up and let me compared to see what I liked best. She arrived early on the wedding day and was all set up with her assistant at the venue before I even arrived with my bridesmaids. They did a great job on doing similar style of hair and make up on different bridesmaids, and yet somehow they all looked a bit different and unique in their own way. All my bridesmaids looked gorgeous and they all loved Jill. Jill also did my mom's make up and she got so many compliments from our guest the whole day. Then, Jill personally stayed and did my hair and make up for two plus hours just to make sure everything was perfect for me on my wedding day. She stayed even later than promised just to posed for my photographer and videographer. By the way, she did all of these beautiful work while eight months prego! AMAZING woman! My make up and hair turned out so perfect and stayed all through the end of the night. All I can say is I love love love Jill and will recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Joanna · Married on 03/29/2014

Jill and Page did a wonderful job on our hair and makeup! Jill touched up my hair and makeup at my reception as well. I had a "meltdown" due to an unexpected event, but Jill was so patient and comforting. She basically had to redo my makeup. I was very pleased by her talent, professionalism, and sense of humor. Jill responded promptly to all my emails. I had to make several changes to the makeup/hair services and time last minute and Jill was extremely friendly, flexible, and accommodating! My girls and I received many compliments throughout my wedding day. Thanks so much, Jill!!

Sent on 04/06/2014

Cindy · Married on 02/14/2014

My best friend used Jill at her wedding and so I decided to get my make up done as a bridesmaid. I got so many compliments that I decided to use Jill for my own engagement shoot and wedding. She is amazing. The eyebrow and eye make up is of course great, but what sets Jill apart is how she makes your skin just glow. I was blown away. The contouring and matte but still dewy look I got every time was amazing. My skin looked flawless, my cheekbones more prominent, and best of all, it lasted the entire event. She gave my bridesmaid a touch up kit, which we barely needed to use.

Since Jill did all my bridesmaids make up and we wanted to be done by 11, she came over super early and diligently worked on each of us. And did i mention she was pregnant doing this? Amazing. I would recommend her to everyone and I actually can't wait for another event so I can use her again :)

Thank you Jill!!!!

Sent on 02/24/2014

Jenny · Married on 01/25/2014

Jill is very talented and does beautiful hair and makeup. She's friendly, easy to work with, responds promptly to emails, and is punctual. Her pricing is very reasonable compared to other makeup artists. I received many compliments for the makeup. I highly recommend her-she is a pro.

Sent on 03/05/2014

Jessica · Married on 12/29/2013

I loved Jill And her team. They did an excellent job on all our hair and makeup. Me and my girls looked flawless.

Sent on 01/14/2014
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 10/19/2013

Jill and her team did an amazing job on my entire wedding party! They all looked beautiful!
    She was incredibly responsive and professional. I would definitely recommend her team to any bride and for any occasion!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Annamarie · event on: 10/18/2013

Jill did an amazing job with my daughter's hair and makeup! She matched her color perfectly and brought out the natural beauty in her. Thank you for helping to make my daughter's homecoming truly memorable!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Angie · Married on 10/06/2013

When it came time for me to find someone to do my wedding make-up and hair I didn't have to look far. Jill had done make-up/hair for two of my nieces and came highly recommended. Thanks to Jill, my wedding make-up/hair experience was stress-free. She did a beautiful make-up and hair job on me, my Mom, my sister and my goddaughter (ages ranging from mid-20s to mid-70s). Alot of our guests commented on how beautiful we all looked and we did! My husband said I looked amazing. Don't need a greater endorsement than that! Whatever look you want for your special event Jill can achieve it. I highly recommend Jill. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/13/2013

Rowena · Married on 09/29/2013

Everybody loved what Jill did with my hair and make-up. She's very good in what she does and very pleasant too.

Sent on 10/30/2013

B · Married on 09/21/2013

Natalie did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding luncheon. Very knowledgeable. Makeup lasted the entire day and well into the night. Flawless!!! Thank you!!!!

Sent on 10/01/2013