33 Reviews for Beauty by Gerine

Hair (2)
Multi. Stylists (2)
Consultations (1)
33 Beauty by Gerine Reviews

Gerine was amazing. She made us all look fabulous. The makeup lasted all day with no smudging or mascara running. Would highly recommend Gerine for your makeup needs.

Profile Picture Debra, 5/25/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

OMG!! I cannot tell you how amazing Gerine is at her work! I have never been a fan of my makeup after it's been done but Gerine nailed it! I didn't want to take it off at the end of the night! She is an artist!! I have some pretty bad acne scars too and she was able to cover them so that nobody could even tell!! THANK YOU so much Gerine for making me absolutely stunning on my wedding day!! :) She even put up with my very difficult schedule :)

Profile Picture Amy, 12/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Gerine does an AMAZING job with makeup. She is on time and very professional. She did makeup for me and my wedding party and it was very natural looking and lasted the entire wedding.

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Services, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

This girl DELIVERED!! I was over the moon happy how my makeup turned out, I had no idea I could look so beautiful. I had a vision of what I wanted my makeup to look like on my special day and she made my vision a complete reality! I still am in awe of how talented this girl is, please please please choose Gerine for your wedding makeup, you will NOT regret it!!

Profile Picture Kara, 3/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Gerine was amazing! She met with us before the trial just so we could get to know her and she was super supportive and responsive at the trail. I don't know anything about makeup and she was so helpful and never made me feel dumb. I absolutely loved my makeup the day of my wedding and I still felt like me :) her products were high quality, she was always on time and professional, and in general, just a great person to have around on such a big and high pressure day. She even put together a schedule and assigned each of my bridesmaids to a time slot and last minute, squeezed my grandma in for makeup. If you want a makeup artist that you don't have to worry about, pick Gerine. You will feel and look amazing!

Profile Picture Margaret, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Gerine did a fabulous job for myself and all of my bridal party. She is truly a talented makeup professional and I'm so grateful that I used her services for my wedding day. I would highly recommend her services to any bride.

Profile Picture User7578648, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My husband and I decided to get married very last minute, and I had absolutely no idea where to begin. Gerine was recommended by someone highly respect in the beauty industry, and right off the bat I was extremely impressed by her willingness to work with me and my VERY quick timeline. Since I hadn't planned on getting married, I had no clue how I wanted my hair or my makeup, and I was very overwhelmed. My first experience with Gerine was SO amazing, I just knew she was the girl for me. First of all, she came to my home and spent HOURS with me, helping me go through pictures of different hair styles, doing multiple looks with both hair and makeup until I felt totally comfortable and confident with my wedding look. My mother was in town and she even took the time to discuss with her how she could do mother-of-the-bride hairstyles and makeup. On my wedding day, Gerine showed up bright and early (after we even bumped up her arrival time last minute!) with a smile on her face and a great attitude. Gerine has an extremely calm, kind, and laid-back demeanor which was perfect for a nervous bride on her wedding day. She works very efficiently to ensure that everyone has enough time to get done what needs to be done. Gerine did my hair and makeup as well as my matron of honor, and the mothers of the bride and groom. She miraculously kept us all calm, focused, and on track amidst the wedding day chaos of people coming and going, (including 3 photographers/videographers.) After we left, Gerine even stayed behind to make sure everything was cleaned up properly, and she left our space in pristine condition. If you are a bride searching for an EXTREMELY talented and professional hair and make-up artist, please look no further than Beauty by Gerine. I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life, and even my mother said she's never felt more gorgeous, which made me so happy. I would give her 100 stars if I could!!!! She's the best of the best!

Profile Picture Margo, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

Gerine is the absolute BEST! Not only is she so sweet to work with, her work is incredible. From the moment I had my makeup trial, she completely got the look we were going for and 100% delivered for myself and bridesmaids on the wedding day. Not only did she do an amazing job, her personality and calmness is perfect for the "day of". I have, and will continue to, refer Gerine to anyone looking for wonderful makeup and a great person to assist with special moments. Thank you Gerine!

Profile Picture Johnna, 11/5/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Services, Makeup

Gerine was recommended to me by my sister who used to work with her. Gerine did my wedding make up. I wanted her to use some of my products because I was used to them and felt comfortable with my lipstick color and eyeshadow. She worked with me on that and make up turned out absolutely beautifully.. it stayed on the whole day and evening and I love how it turned out on pictures. I was a pretty picky client but she worked with me and was patient:) I highly recommend her, she will make you feel beautiful :))

Profile Picture Oldana, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I could not have asked for a better make-up artist! Gerine was professional, kind, and really listened to my needs. She was able to do my (the bride) make-up, six bridesmaids, and a MOB and MOG make-up all in 4 hours! All of my bridesmaids, who have been in other weddings, said that Gerine's make-up was the best they ever had! Also, my mother and mother-in-law never wear make-up and she made them feel glamorous but also comfortable. I would use Gerine again in a heart beat!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Gerine was awesome! She was recommended to me by a friend who did the hair for the wedding. Everything from the trial to the day of went smoothly. My makeup looked great and stayed on all night long. It looked great in the pictures as well. I would highly recommend Gerine, her work is amazing, her prices are good and she's super sweet!! :)

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so happy that I chose Gerine to do my make up on my wedding day. Not only is she talented, she is also kind, understanding, and flexible. My bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law all got compliments on how beautiful they looked at our wedding. I felt very confident on my wedding day and I love the way my make up looks in my photos. I would recommend her to everyone! She also did my make up for my moms wedding and I would hire her again for any special event that comes up in life.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Gerine was GREAT! I would (and have!) recommended her to girlfriends. My mom and I both had trials before my wedding, where we tested a few looks. On the day of, she knew the plan. She arrived on time with another artist and managed to get all of us (bride, 2 moms, and 7 girls) ready on time and everyone felt beautiful! Highly recommend Gerine and her team!

Profile Picture User7453049, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Gerine made all my ladies and I so gorgeous for my special day! She had great quality make up and really took the time to make sure all the ladies looked perfect for the special day. She came to our hotel downtown (didn’t charge extra for travel since it was within a set range) and set everything up perfectly. She even had an awesome, fancy makeup chair that she had us all sit in! It looked awesome in our photos and video. Gerine’s rates weren’t the cheapest, but they were competitive and she was definitely worth it. She was so professional, so talented, and made us look more beautiful than we could have imagined! Plus, the makeup lasted all day for everyone, even during our August wedding!

Profile Picture JoLynn, 8/20/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

I was lucky enough to have Gerine do both my bridal party and I's make up for my wedding this summer! She did an AMAZING job! Everyone looked beautiful and the make up was so natural. She worked with various skin tones and complexions. She was so sweet and helpful! She came to my house to do a trial before the wedding and even did my make up for my engagement photo shoot. I would highly recommend her! She is my go to now for all of my make up needs. Thank you Gerine!!!

Profile Picture User6312111, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Love Gerine! My trial makeup and wedding makeup lasted all night both times and photographed so well!

Profile Picture Julia, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Gerine was fabulous! She made everyone on our party feel and look fabulous!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Gerine is AMAZING!!!! I'm not necessarily a big time makeup kinda girl but Gerine made me feel absolutely beautiful on my big day! The process of planning a wedding can be stressful, but Gerine made everything so easy! She was quick to respond to emails, she came to my house for the makeup trial, and is beyond talented! Not only is she extremely good at what she does, but she is also the sweetest person ever! Everyone of my bridesmaids have come up to me since the wedding and told me how much they loved her as well. Choose Gerine as your makeup artist! You will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/25/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Gerine was referred to me by another wedding professional, so I felt confident in booking her--while I live in Texas for our wedding in San Diego. Long story short, I gave her some very specific direction and Gerine came through for this Tom Girl...I felt beautiful, yet not overly made up to where I still looked true to myself. Gerine is the pro who also demonstrates compassion when a girl gets all misty mid make up application. :) I adore you Gerine and would recommend you without hesitation to ANYONE.

Profile Picture Suizan, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I was fortunate enough to have been referred to Gerine by a mutual friend for hair and makeup for my wedding. I live in L.A. And wasn't able to have any "trial runs" so I was depending on my friend's suggestion and Gerine's skill and experience.
We communicated via email in the months leading up to the wedding and I sent her pictures of myself and a number of "looks" that I wanted to emulate.
Gerine came to my hotel room with her studio in tow and we instantly connected. She listened to me, asked questions, and gave her opinion on how to attain the look I wanted...then she worked her magic!
From the 1st tease of a lock of hair to the finishing touches of her airbrush machine, the whole experience was was an unbelievable transformation.
I couldn't have asked for a better, more comfortable, nor more professional experience. I would HIGHLY recommend Gerine's services for any important event.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Let me just say, Gerine is the best at what she does. Also, she's a sweetheart. Every single one of my bridesmaids looked like a princess on our wedding day. She knows exactly which features to focus on for each girl, thus making each one absolutely gorgeous. If I ever have a future event where I need makeup done, she'll be my number one call.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Michelle, 7/31/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Gerine was recommended by our wedding photographer. We had her do the makeup for the the bride, bridesmaids and me (mother of the bride). My daughter (the bride) looked absolutely gorgeous! We all felt beautiful after Gerine was done with our makeup. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Terri, 5/31/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Gerine did a fabulous job on my makeup and two of my bridesmaids! She is truly talented and incredibly sweet. My makeup stayed perfect the entire day and night! She even helped me find and coordinate with a hairstylist for my bridesmaids. I highly recommend Gerine!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Gerine did a beautiful job on the entire bridal party. My bridesmaids said they liked her makeup even better than their own wedding. Gerine brought a good, happy energy, worked seamlessly with the hair stylists and was able to do whatever makeup each person wanted. I am so glad we booked her (early) for my wedding!

Profile Picture User5158076, 2+ years ago, 1 Review