Beauty by Bre Reviews

Beauty by Bre 5
Beauty by Bre 6
Beauty by Bre 7
  • Macey · Married on 08/23/2019

Professional, exceptional work, and so kind!

Aubrey was a dream to have for our wedding! She was prompt for both the trial and day of, bringing a calming presence to the day! She captured the "natural but elevated" style we wanted, and was able to adjust on the fly. All makeup and hair stayed without budging all day and night, through many tears, hugs, and dance moves. I can't recommend her enough, she's an absolute gem!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Lynsey · Married on 03/09/2019

Great to work with!

Bre was so great to work with! I brought ideas for the hair and makeup trial, and she was great about scheduling a second hair trial when I wanted my hair a bit differently. She did a wonderful job and was fun to chat with during the process. For the day of, she came out to my parents’ house with her assistant to get to work on everyone in the bridal party. They arrived on time and were very professional, bringing their own chairs, lighting, and of course supplies. We all had such a great time getting ready – we were relaxed and it was a real treat to have our hair and makeup done. Everyone was really pleased with the results. Everyone looked so beautiful and received so many compliments. I also found Bre’s pricing to be very reasonable and a great fit for our budget. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Amber

Amber Hempen · Married on 12/29/2018

Pure Talent

I had such a wonderful experience with Aubrey, she was fun, kind and very talented. We did not to a trial run as I was eloping so I put my faith into her skills and I was not disappointed. She had great communication, skill and would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Beauty by Bre 8
    Beauty by Bre 9
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2018

Picture perfect!

I booked Bre immediately after my trial. Bre did an amazing job on my two bridesmaids and my hair and makeup. My photos turned out wonderful and didn't look over done, which I was worried about. Her makeup skills are awesome! She's very flexible and listens to exactly what you want and has the skills to do it!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Beauty by Bre 10

Keili Sena · Married on 08/25/2018

Look no further, beauty by bre is your saving grace!

I don't typically leave reviews often but when it comes to Bre's services, something derserves to be said! Bre goes above and beyond for her brides! I had the pleasure of meeting her at the Portland Bridal show; Her makeup and hair talents were showcased on the models during the bridal cat walk. It was then that I knew I had to have her for my big day! Bre is not only down to earth, but is also very flexible and easy to reach. I would highly recommend Bre's services to anyone looking to feel extra beautiful on their special day!

Sent on 01/12/2019

haleigh · Married on 08/10/2018

Bre is awesome - showed up on site perfectly on time, did a wonderful job, super patient, and even touched up my MOH's hair and did my mother in laws (their hair wasn't in the contract). I don't wear makeup at all so this was a new thing for me and during the trial she was really patient and knew what I wanted (just normal me but more photogenic/pretty) even when I could barely explain it lol. Then I also have a thing about my eyes - Im super protective of them to the point of buying all my sunglasses as saftey sunglasses - so I got really nervous when she was around my eyes especially when they were closed and she was so wonderful warning me before she touched my eyes with the brushes :). Then on the actual wedding day she put fake lashes on me (also a new experience) and she was so understanding when I started to panic because (this sounds silly) I felt like I couldn't open my eyes - I totally could they weren't glued shut or anything but it was just too much for me to handle at the time. Anyways she took them right off and put like accent ones on instead. And the whole time we were just talking about things like, our honeymoon, and the cake and such - she made me feel so relaxed even though the wedding started in only two hours. I wont drone on but honestly Bre is amazing!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Kasha · Married on 07/28/2018

Hands down would recommend Bre for any hair services!! She did mine, bridal party and both mom’s hair (7 people total!!) for my wedding last month. She got to our hotel bright and early at like 7:30 and worked hard nonstop till about noon when we were all finished! I don’t trust many people with my hair since it’s curly and can be difficult even when straight but I knew I could trust her from the start based off her experience and how sweet she was right off the bat at my trial before I had hired her! I had to find someone sort of last minute and am so glad I found Bre! Not to mention, she is super affordable and charges the same rate for everyone which is tough to find! I absolutely loved my hair and my bridal party’s hair!! Thank you SO much Bre!!

Sent on 08/22/2018
  • Wic'asa

Wic'asa · Married on 06/18/2018

We booked Aubrey for hair only for my wedding to save money, as my sister-in-law is a makeup artist as well and let me tell you, Aubrey is AMAZING! She helped my sisters with tips on doing their makeup and even helped curl the little pieces of one of my sister's hairs she couldn't get to curl. Aubrey did an amazing job on my hair! I am so beyond glad we hired her honestly, my hair lasted all day more until I decided to take it out later. If you are considering hiring Aubrey, please do! She is worth it and so beyond sweet and down to Earth!

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Beauty by Bre 11

Lily · Married on 05/06/2018

I had a bridal trial before the wedding day, but I didn't know what I wanted for the wedding day, then Bre and I had many discussions about the makeup and hair on the wedding day. The real bridal makeup and hair style were the one I wanted. light and natural makeup, elegant hair style. Bre did a good job and arranged time very well.

Sent on 05/16/2018
    Beauty by Bre 12
    Beauty by Bre 13

Rebecca · Married on 04/21/2018

Bre was absolutely Amazing!! My make up was exactly what I wanted for my wedding day! It lasted all day and night! She made it so my make up popped in all my pictures! Bre knows what colors work best; even asked our moms what their dresses looked like, so that the make up went perfect with their dresses!

Sent on 04/26/2018
    Beauty by Bre 14

Jan · Married on 02/03/2018

Bre came to our home VERY EARLY to do makeup and hair for my daughter's wedding. She was very accommodating and took extra time find products that would work for sensitive skin. She is kind, fast, and the end result was so beautiful. We lasted the entire day with no touch ups needed. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Megan · Married on 10/14/2017

Bre did amazing job! She was fun to work with throughout the process. She was very responsive and did an amazing job on my entire bridal party including the moms :) Amazing! Thanks again!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Mariana · Married on 09/16/2017

I absolutely loved my makeup by Aubrey! Aubrey was a wonderful vendor to work with through my entire wedding planning process. She was lovely during every step and was very responsive to all my questions. Doing a trial is an absolute must! Aubrey took the time to listen to what I had in mind and changed my eye makeup a couple of times until we got the look I was hoping for. Aubrey takes great notes during the trial, which makes the wedding day makeup application go super smoothly. You just get to enjoy being pampered on your big day! A wonderful makeup artist and I wholeheartedly recommend her!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Amy · Married on 09/14/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Bre and my experience with her! I met with her in August for a hair and makeup trial prior to my wedding, and she did such an amazing job! I didn't have a clear idea of what I wanted, but she worked her magic and I felt so beautiful. On my wedding day (9/14/2017), she styled my flower girl's hair (so cute!), my MOH's hair, and did my hair and makeup - and let me tell you, it was even better than the trial run! I have truly never felt so beautiful in my life, and that's exactly how every woman wants to feel on their wedding day. The makeup lasted so well - by the time we left our reception late that night, everything still looked fresh! I am so happy that I hired Bre. Her prices are incredible compared to other hair and makeup artists out there, she's phenomenal at what she does, and she's an absolute sweetheart. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/09/2017

Bre was nothing shy of amazing through my entire wedding experience. I contacted her probably in February and did a trial in April and I wasn't even getting married until September. She always responded quickly and was super flexible when the day of the wedding I completely changed my make-up look. She hired two additional make-up and hair artists for the day of. They were set up and ready to go right on time if not early. We pretty much stayed on schedule the whole day. They did touch ups on the girls that got their hair and make-up done first. She also came out with me while we had our pictures done to see if I needed any touch ups. I've never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day. I would 100% recommend everyone to hire Bre for their special day. :)

Sent on 09/13/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/28/2017

Aubrey has been a dream to work with. She is quick to reply to any need & always greets you with a smile! Amazing at what she does!!

Sent on 08/31/2017
  • Devin

Devin · Married on 08/26/2017

Bre came all the way out to Scappoose to do my hair and makeup for my wedding. She is seriously talented and such a sweetheart. Everyone commented on how great my makeup looked throughout the night. Hire her if you want to look your absolute best on your most special day.

Sent on 08/27/2017
  • K'Lynn

K'Lynn · Married on 08/05/2017

Bre was amazing! I had a vintage/pinup style i wanted for my hair and makeup. The trial was great and when it came to day of, it was fantastic! My mom and sister were very pleased with their hair and makeup as well! My daughter's hair was beautiful too! Bre did exactly what I was hoping for and more!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Emily · Married on 08/03/2017

Bre has magic hands. She took my flat hair and gave it life and volume, and worked magic with makeup! I've never felt so glowy before. My skin looked amazing and she gave me the most sultry smoky eye ever. She was so sweet and even helped me after by sending me a list of makeup that she would recommend for me. Seriously amazing!!!

Sent on 08/03/2017
  • OnceuponaCarter

Melissa · Married on 07/29/2017

This girl is legit! I'm only speaking about my trial as my wedding is this coming July 2017.
    Bre is for real. She was quick to respond to my million questions, she was able to give me opinions with out being pushy, and made me feel calm and excited instead of stressed and nervous. I started a new skin care routine and had more breakouts than normal, she explained to me why this was happening and to give it time. Then she proceeded to airbrush all the problems away. I sent her multiple hair/mu pictures before our appointment and she went way beyond what I thought was possible for my face, I feel amazing about the way I will look on my day.

Throughout the appointment she would ask how I felt about each step and what she was doing, which I liked.

We chatted about hair and tried somethings before we settled on my hairstyle. Once both were done, I looked in the mirror and instantly feel in love with "my look" ... I just cant wait for the day to be here!

Before my whole look was done, I had already decided she would be the one I'm trusting to get my "look" ready on the big day.

Shes knowledgeable about her craft..don't hesitate booking with her!

I wish I could figure out how to add my before/ after so you could see her work!

Sent on 02/11/2017
  • SarahKay

Sarah · Married on 07/22/2017

I can't say enough good things about Aubrey! She set up two trials for me so we could try both types of makeup as well as different hairstyles. On the day of the wedding she got to my house at 7:30am to start on makeup for me, mom and step mom, and two bridesmaids. She was flexible when we had to go to our venue a little earlier than planned due to a road closure last minute. She ended up staying later than planned to make sure everyone was fixed up before she left! She has a really calming personality and we jammed out to Justin Timberlake radio while getting ready and had lots of fun! I would highly recommend her and would definitely hire her again!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/12/2017

Aubrey exceeded my expectations by far! She did such a great job on me & the bridal party. She is super easy to work with through the whole process and definitely worth every penny!

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Beauty by Bre 15

Molly · Married on 07/07/2017

Aubrey is AMAZING! I completed a trial with her in April and was very impressed with her professionalism and quality of work. I chose her to do my hair and makeup for my big day in July and I am so glad I did. My hair and makeup were absolutely stunning! She also completed my bridal parties hair and a few girls makeup, everyone looked flawless! Aubrey made getting ready fun as she laughed and conversed with all the bridal party. She worked very hard in making sure timelines and schedules were met, and even brought along a helper (who was also amazing) to make sure the day went smoothly! Thank you so much Aubrey!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Sierra · Married on 07/03/2017

Bre was awesome! She traveled all the way to White Salmon, WA to do my wedding hair and makeup and made me truly feel beautiful on my wedding day. Not to mention, she did my mom's hair and make-up, my grandma's hair and make-up and two of my bridesmaid's hair and everyone loved how they looked the entire wedding!

Sent on 07/31/2017
  • Alissa

Alissa · Married on 06/24/2017

Bre is amazing at what she does. While I only had time to have a trial done the week of my wedding Bre was very flexible and was so sweet to make time to do a second hair trial! She listened to what I wanted and I could not have been more happy with how my wedding day hair and makeup turned out. I felt absolutely stunning and would definitely recommend Bre for any makeup/hair needs!

Sent on 07/12/2017