Beauty by Betty Reviews

10 | Downey, CA

10 Reviews for Beauty by Betty

10 Beauty by Betty Reviews

Alicia · Married on 05/12/2018

After my hair and makeup plans for my wedding fell through, I was scrambling to find an artist for my approaching wedding. Betty was recommended to me by a friend, and as soon as I met her, I knew she was the right choice. Betty is incredibly kind, thoughtful, and talented. As someone who never wears makeup and wanted a natural look for my wedding, she completely understood the look I was going for and made me and my entire wedding party feel so beautiful and special on my wedding day. It's also worth mentioning that my hair can't hold a curl to save my life, and my hair stayed up for the entire day! I can't thank her enough for helping to make my wedding day so special.

Vickee · Married on 03/16/2018

I can't say thank you enough to Betty and how amazing she was! Everyone commented at how great I looked. And, my hair and make up lasted all day long! My hair tends to fall flat right away but Betty was able to keep me looking beautiful all night long! She is a magic worker!!!

Beauty by Betty 1
    Beauty by Betty 2
    Beauty by Betty 3
    Beauty by Betty 4

Christina · Married on 01/14/2018

Betty was amazing and so fun to work with on my wedding day! She comes with a great team and is able to meet the needs of any bridal party. My 9 bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom and Myself all received hair and make-up on my wedding day and everyone looked beautiful!!

Beauty by Betty 5
    Beauty by Betty 6
    Beauty by Betty 7
    Beauty by Betty 8
    Beauty by Betty 9

Gaby · Married on 09/02/2017

Beauty by Betty is the best! She did my make up and my bridesmaids

Jessica · Married on 06/03/2017

Very professional. Loved her service and dia an amazing job. Would highly recommend and definitely use her services again.

Erika · Married on 05/13/2017

It was very profesional and extremely happy with results!

Taylor · Married on 01/14/2017

Betty provided makeup services to the bride and bridesmaids. She was very detailed and was sure to ask each bridesmaid about what look they wanted. She is calm under pressure and so incredibly sweet! She also is very clean and organized with her beauty products. Everyone loved their makeup and loved her. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Beauty by Betty's reply:

Thank you Taylor, I can't believe it will soon be a year..

Liz · Married on 10/15/2016

Betty did such an amazing job not only on myself but also on my bridesmaids and my mom. We are so pleased with her work. I can go on and on on how wonderful she is.

Nicole · Married on 06/07/2014

Betty did my bridesmaid make-up and hair for a wedding in Sylmar, CA. The bride coordinated all of the scheduling, so I can only speak to Betty's professionalism and quality for the day-of. I was thoroughly impressed and happy with the results. She spent an appropriate amount of time on each of us and had a schedule so that we were not late. it was relaxing and fun. I have never felt so comfortable and beautiful.

Beauty by Betty 10

Rose · Married on 07/23/2017

Betty did a beautiful job. I never wear full face of makeup and I was nervous about how it would turn out, especially for my big day. But Betty made sure all my worries were set to rest and it turned out great! She even went out of her own way to get me a special lipstick color, that is really above and beyond what I had expected. My bridesmaid and I had a wonderful time getting ready with Betty and made us feel pretty for the day. Thank you so much Betty!