Beauty Brought Out Reviews

Beauty Brought Out 5
Beauty Brought Out 6
Beauty Brought Out 7

Kelly · Married on 05/04/2013

Julissa was so great to work with. She was so sweet and nice and did an amazing job on my hair and makeup. I was so happy with the final look. My hair lasted all night, it was really windy on the beach that day, and my makeup looked flawless in every photo.

Sent on 05/08/2013

Jennifer · Married on 04/27/2013

Julissa and Kayla were Awsome! My hair was beautiful on my wedding day. I loved that Kayla came out to me. It made my day more relaxing. If you are looking for someone to do your hair and makeup call Julissa you will not be sorry!

Sent on 05/07/2013

My experience with Julissa was wonderful from the day of my trial with my mother to my wedding day! She really catered to the look I wanted and worked really way to achieve it. My wedding party looked phenomenal and we all enjoyed Julissa's company as well; she's so sweet :) Thank you!!!

Sent on 05/08/2013

Brittany · Married on 04/06/2013

Julissa did an amazing job with all of my girls' hair and makeup. She arrived early, was patient with all of the girls, and stayed to make sure everything was perfect after everyone's dresses were on. I would book her again for another event.

Sent on 04/14/2013

Maria · Married on 03/09/2013

I actually found Julissa here on Wedding Wire, and couldn't stop reading all the great reviews!!! Julissa was so incredibly professional throughout the whole process. From first contact to trial run to the wedding day, she didn't miss a thing! My trial run was at her home salon, which was so beautifully decorated, clean, and professional! She has her office on one side, and the salon on the other, and it was just a very impressive setting! She did my whole trial (hair, and air brush makeup) in no longer than an hour and a half. She looked at the "inspiration" pictures I had with me, and went from there. She did exactly what I wanted, but even better!
    The day of the wedding was even better! She said they would be at my house at 6:45am (because I had so many girls to get done by 12:30- myself, 7 bridesmaids, 1 flower girl, and 2 moms), and she literally rang my doorbell at 6:45 on the dot; said they would set up and be ready for the first two girls at 7... you guessed it, they were ready at 7 on the dot! We were blown away. Even as professional as the girls were, it actually felt like we had a couple extra bridesmaids! They made the process of getting ready so relaxing and fun!!!
    I am very prone to migraines and I started feeling one coming on and Julissa jumped right to hitting pressure points and helped relieve it, all while getting me all dolled up!! Also, we couldn't find my flower girl's tiara... it ended up being in my wedding coordinator's truck... You guessed it- Julissa had one in her truck! Like, seriously? She's just amazing!
    I want to get married again just to hang with her and have her doll me up! I guess I'll have to wait for my daughter's quinceanera in 11 years!
    Thank you, Julissa, for everything!! Xoxo!

Sent on 04/29/2013
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 02/23/2013

Julissa is a god send! She has a professional demeanor, is punctual and has an awesome personality. She does top quality work and is amazing at what she does. My wedding make up was flawless and lasted ALL night through sweat and tears. I felt like a million bucks when she was finished. My mother and his mother, who arent very keen on make-up also got airbrushed makeup and they LOVED it! . Julissa didnt even have to see the dresses they were wearing and matched the makeup perfectly. You cant plan the weather on your wedding day and mine just so happened to be very windy...Julissa also did my hair and thank goodness for her because she is able to mold to the situation and create beautiful work out of her own creativity. My makeup/hair for my bridesmaids, mog, mob and I was the one area of my wedding that went exactly as planned all because of Julissa.

Sent on 03/01/2013

Catherine · Married on 02/16/2013

Mine was an out of town wedding and I really relied on reviews to help me pick a hair and makeup specialist for my BIG day. I couldn't have been happier with Julissa's services and all of her reviews are spot on! This woman is FANTASTIC! She is so talented with her craft and I was above the clouds happy with how she created my wedding day look! I LOVED the airbrush makeup, even at 3AM my bridesmaids and I still looked fresh. She did a fabulous job on all of us, everyone was raving! She is very professional, prompt communication, easy going, and made the environment so chill - exactly what you want as a bride planning for your wedding! You will not be disappointed - Julissa is AWESOME!

Sent on 03/01/2013

Jessica · Married on 02/14/2013

Julissa is outstanding!!! She is amazing to work with and knew exactly what I wanted when I described my perfect wedding hair and makeup to her. She made me a "glamorized" version of myself :) She was very responsive to all my questions on the phone and via email. I was so excited after I saw my hair and makeup at my trial, I knew I had found the right person. However, I loved it all even more on my actual wedding day. Julissa came to me at my wedding venue and made me feel and look like a beautiful bride. I highly recommend :)
    THANK YOU!

Sent on 02/18/2013

Aubrey · Married on 02/09/2013

I had 10 girls, including myself and my mothers, getting their make up done by Julissa and her partner on my wedding day. Everyone looked stunning and I felt absolutely gorgeous and extremely well taken care of on my day. Trusting Julissa was easy because she takes a great deal of pride in her work.

Sent on 02/13/2013

Beauty Brought Out's reply:

It was great to have Julissa doing my make up and hair. It is very convenient have her come to me and she did an awesome job. I received compliments from everyone and my make up looked very natural. I strongly recommend her services.

Sent on 12/28/2012

Melissa · Married on 11/24/2012

Julissa is everything you could ever want in a make up artist. Not only was her work phenomenal, but her personality, professionalism, and overall kindness made the wedding day an absolute pleasure. She even above and beyond after completing the hair + makeup to help each bridesmaid into their dress-- she really saw it through from beginning to end.

We spent a majority of the day with Julissa, and it was like hanging out with a great girlfriend. She was so easy to talk to, relatable, and approachable. We couldn't have had as breathtaking of a day without her!!!

Sent on 12/26/2012

Amanda · Married on 11/03/2012

Julissa was amazing! All of my bridesmaids were very happy with their hair and makeup and I received TONS comments on how beautiful my makeup was on the wedding day. Book Julissa for your hair and makeup, you won't regret it!!!! :)

Sent on 11/12/2012

• Colleen

Colleen · Married on 10/20/2012

FABULOUS!!!!! Julissa is the best!!! She made us all look and feel absolutely gorgeous. The groom's sister got engaged just days after our wedding, and she has already booked Julissa for her big day. Absolutely one of the best choices I made for my wedding day was Beauty Brought Out and Julissa for myself and my bridal party's hair and makeup. She was wonderful!!!!

Sent on 11/06/2012

• Maria

Maria · Married on 10/19/2012

Julissa had been great with me since I am the deaf client, and I had my dreams of hair do and make ups, and she made it all come true! I looked amazing beautiful after all she had made me! Thank you Julissa and I highly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 11/01/2012

Beauty Brought Out's reply:

Julissa and her team at Beauty Brought Out are fantastic. My wedding coordinator referred me to her, and her prices and professionalism sealed the deal. I loved my hair and make up at the hair trial, and we chatted like old friends. On the day of the wedding, she and her team finished our hair and make up ahead of schedule, even squeezing in an extra girl. They were friendly, flexible, and professional, and all the bridesmaids loved their looks. I highly recommend Julissa and Beauty Brought Out.

Sent on 10/13/2012

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2012

I would recommend Julissa to every future bride! Julissa was an absolute pleasure to work with. I contacted her 3 weeks before my wedding and she was very responsive. She is very creative and brings a lot of ideas to the table and from the moment she finished my trial I knew I had selected the perfect hair/makeup artist. She nailed my up-do on the first attempt with ease and even hand-made my birdcage veil. I have a one-of-a-kind wedding veil! Julissa made the whole experience as stress-free and easy as any bride could wish for.
    My makeup was flawless! Airbrush is the way to go! I hugged and kissed all of my guests and never worried about smudging my makeup or it rubbing off on anyone. I danced all night, broke a sweat, and at the end of my reception I looked just as GORGEOUS as the moment I walked down the aisle. I’m not only speaking for myself; the reviews from my sisters, mom and aunt were just as stellar. My mom isn’t very keen on make-up and Julissa did an AMAZING job with my mom’s makeup. We all loved our hair and makeup! All of our guests kept telling me how beautiful how I looked. The biggest compliment was from my husband. As soon as we met at the altar he couldn’t stop telling me how beautiful I looked. If you want your husband to tell you how beautiful you look more so on this special day Julissa is highly recommended.
    Julissa knows how to work with your features to truly bring them out in their best light and let the real you shine through the makeup. I never felt more beautiful and more me. She helped make my wedding day special and I cannot thank her enough! I will definitely use her services for all my future occasions.

Sent on 09/05/2012

WOW thanks :)

Danielle · Married on 07/21/2012

Prompt, professional, courteous, willing to go above and beyond! Everyone looked fabulous. I would recommend Julissa to everyone!!!

Sent on 07/31/2012

Lisa · Married on 07/14/2012

Julissa did a great job on my big day! When ever I have had my make up done professionally in the past by other artist they always have put a ridiculous amount of make up on me. When Julissa did my make up she did it natural so that I still looked like myself but also made it look great for pictures. She was able to give all my bridesmaids the exact look they wanted. Hair that looks like it would take someone an hour to do took her 15 minutes and last all night. If I could I would use her for every event I have.

Sent on 07/24/2012

Beauty Brought Out's reply:

My biggest stress was my hair and makeup as this is very important to me but Julissa surpassed my expecatations, she is amazing at what she does. I am so thankful that she was a part of our wedding day!

Sent on 07/19/2012

Synda · Married on 05/31/2012

Julissa was a pleasure to work with, she responded very quickly and was completely prefessional. She very friendly and upbeat and aims to please. She did everyones makeup, myself the bride, my mother and my bridesmaids. Everyone loved there make up and looked amazing. Even my mom who is a cosmetologist(has been one for over 25 yrs) loved the way Julissa did her makeup and stated her makeup has never looked so good. So if your looking for someone to do your make up for your wedding definately call Julissa. I'm so glad I did. Thanks again Julissa.

Besr wishes,
    Synda

Sent on 07/06/2012

• Dana

Dana · Married on 04/22/2012

Julissa is amazing! I would reccommend her to any bride looking for a make up more the great make up artist. She only uses the best products. She went out of her way to drive to my mother's house for the trial ( which is almost 2 hours away) just so my mom would be there. The day of the wedding, everything went according to schedule. I was so happy with how she made me look beautiful without it being overdone. Brides book her!!!!

Sent on 05/08/2012

Estrella · Married on 04/21/2012

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Julissa for wedding hair and make-up! I was having a destination wedding in Florida and was very worried about who I would be able to find to do my hair and make-up. I have gotten my hair and make-up done tons of times back home for weddings, events, etc. And I have good experiences and not so good experiences. And for my wedding day I wanted to make sure that my make-up and hair was perfect, that I didn’t have to worry about reapplying and fixing it, and most importantly that I didn’t have any anxiety on that day. From the moment I started working with Julissa she understood the look that I was trying to achieve and she was so friendly and helpful. When I met Julissa for my trial, she made all of my anxiety go away. She made it such a fun experience and she had really great ideas to build upon the look I was trying to achieve.
    On the day of my wedding, she came to my hotel with an assistant and did hair and make-up for me, MOB, MOG, and my bridesmaids. Everyone loved her! The greatest thing about Julissa is that she understands that you want to look like the most beautiful version of yourself on your big day…key word being yourself! She makes sure that you still look very natural- hair and make-up. Everyone is my wedding party loved their look and the fact that Julissa was very reasonably priced. But the best part was that she put fake eye lashes on everyone (for free!) and they stayed on even a few days after the wedding. My eyelashes looked great throughout my week long honeymoon in Hawaii. I would definitely recommend Julissa for hair and make-up to any bride! In fact, I will probably go back to see her in the future of make-up lessons or facials.

Sent on 05/17/2012

Katelyn · Married on 03/03/2012

We had many of the girls use her services and we all looked so gorgeous! The time line she set up was exactly on time and she was amazing. We got an assistant also and she was just as good. Thanks Julissa!

Sent on 03/20/2012

Antoinette · Married on 02/04/2012

Love love love highly recommend and would definitely use again!!

Sent on 02/07/2012

Alison · Married on 10/30/2011

Julissa did a great job on my and my bridal party's hair and makeup! I received so many compliments on my makeup throughout the day and it never moved. Julissa was really easy to work with and had a lot of good ideas, plus she was really fun to have around while we were getting ready. I would definitely recommend Beauty Brought Out!

Sent on 11/08/2011