Beauty Brought Out Reviews

Beauty Brought Out 5
Beauty Brought Out 6
Beauty Brought Out 7

Allison · Married on 09/06/2014

As a member of the bridal party I just have to recommend Julissa and Beauty Brought Out. I didn't have an idea of how to do my hair, we talked, and she used her innate creativity to make an amazing hairstyle. I have never gotten so many compliments on my hair in my life. She did amazing work on my sister (the bride), my mother and I. She is also a pleasure to spend time with. Absolutely cannot recommend her services enough. Amazing value, and she makes you look and feel like the beautiful woman you are. I almost didn't recognize myself, but, not in a bad way, I just felt gorgeous, which is exactly how you should feel on such an important day.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/06/2014

I loved all of my services from Beauty Brought Out! Julissa did a wonderful job executing what I wanted for my wedding day. She also did a great job with each person in my bridal party tailoring their hair and make up to what would be best for each woman. I have never felt more beautiful and I know my bridal party felt the same way. I also want to note that she did a wide variety of styles on our hair: from an up do, half up/ half down, and all down. Each looked amazing. I would book her again in a heart beat.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Christa · Married on 07/18/2014

Julissa did my wedding make up and did an amazing job! I loved how the airbrush covered my acne scars. All of my bridesmaids looked beautiful as well. I would definitely recommend her for your event.

Sent on 11/19/2014

• Joanna

Joanna · Married on 06/28/2014

She did everything that I wanted! Came to my house with assistants. Super professional kind caring and went above and beyond for me and my bridesmaids. Wonderful service!!! And reasonably priced!

Sent on 07/11/2014

• yacklinda

yacklinda · Married on 06/21/2014

Julissa and her assistant did a fabulous job for my bridesmaids, mob, mog, and myself. The make up by her assistance was perfection, exactly what we asked for. Julissa is awesome at looking at a picture and imitating the same exact style, the one thing I regret is not ironing or blow drying my hair straight. I have wavy hair and julissa styles the hair as is therefore I had wavy portions in my hair style where I would of preferred completely smooth. Other than that everyone looked amazing and loved their hair and make up.

Sent on 06/24/2014

Breck · Married on 05/12/2014

I was so happy with Julissa! She did such a good job, I cannot even put into words how good she did. She was right on time for set-up and we were finishing getting our nails done so she patiently waited and was very professional. She did airbrush make-up and hair for my mother and I and then just airbrush make-up for my 3 bridesmaids. She made us look like celebrities!! I got compliments all night long about what a great job she did. We looked way better than I even imagined. I highly recommend the airbrush make-up, it looks flawless! She was fast and precise and a good value. She was super nice and even waived the $50 trial fee when I decided against it. Thank you Julissa, you helped make my wedding day so perfect!

Sent on 05/19/2014

lindsey · Married on 05/02/2014

Julissa is an amazing make-up and hair artist! From the first trial with Julissa, I knew she would be perfect for my wedding day. As an extremely indecisive person, I wanted to see quite a few different styles for my wedding day look. Julissa not only listened to the things I liked and disliked, but she offered other ideas I would not have originally thought of. She really takes the time to help you feel comfortable in making a decision without ever feeling rushed. The style we finally decided on was absolutely perfect for our wedding, I loved it so much!! For the make-up, this was the first time I had airbrushed make-up and I have to say it is a MUST! I wear minimal make-up and usually do not like the way I look when I have it professionally done, BUT I must say I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. Like the hairstyles, Julissa showed me different looks that helped me narrow down the bridal look I was going for with my make up. I absolutely loved it. Also, it was pouring rain and was about 95% humidity on our wedding day and my hair and make-up were flawless from 12:30pm - 12:00am. Not a single touch up (other than lipstick) throughout the entire day/night. All of my bridesmaids and family were so happy with their day of looks as well. My sister still cannot stop talking about how great she looked! Julissa is truly the best. She was the only artist I contacted for our wedding because after one trial with her, there is no need to look further. Beauty Brought Out is the best, thank you!!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Ashley · Married on 04/25/2014

Julissa is awesome! She did such an amazing job. My hair and make up was perfect. I felt so stunning that day! Hair and make up stayed on all night.

Sent on 05/16/2014

Beauty Brought Out's reply:

Julissa and her assistant did an amazing job with hair and makeup on my wedding day. I had five bridesmaids and they all looked beautiful! We all had airbrush makeup done, and it stayed on without running, even through all our tears! I could not have been happier with my hair and makeup and my husband loved it! It looked great in our pictures. Julissa is such a laid back and sweet person to work with. She calmed my nerves the day of, and I felt so beautiful when it was time to start pictures. She was easy to communicate with and responded to emails quickly. She showed up on time on the wedding day. You will not be disappointed! Thank you Julissa!!!

Sent on 06/14/2014

Ashley · Married on 04/05/2014

I was going to have a friend do my makeup for my wedding but I am SO GLAD it hired Beauty Brought Out! She and her team did an AMAZING job! My makeup was flawless and lasted throughout the night. My hair was everything I wanted it to be. All I had to do was show her a picture of what I wanted it to look like and she did it exactly as shown! I don't think I've ever had makeup done as beautiful as this before - but then again, it was my big day! I HIGHLY recommend Beauty Brought Out - she can do ANYTHING!

Sent on 02/01/2015

Darlene · Married on 02/14/2014

Julissa was AMAZING!!! She made us all look absolutely beautiful and she was a joy to spend my wedding day with! She was so accommodating...even adding my nieces on last minute. I would HIGHLY recommend her services.

Sent on 03/11/2014

Jenna · Married on 12/21/2013

Julissa was wonderful and did such an amazing job on everyone's hair and makeup! People could not stop commenting on how beautiful we all looked! My hair and makeup looked as good at the end of the night as it did in the beginning. She was so easy to get in contact with and was always prompt in answering any questions I had. She came to the house the day of the wedding, so we didn't even have to worry about going anywhere! I would definitely recommend her to other brides!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Beauty Brought Out's reply:

I have no regrets using Beauty Brought Out for my wedding day. Julissa made me feel beautiful. She was patient with all my indecisiveness at each trial and I could talk to her like I have known her forever. She really brought out all of my best features. Wish I could do it over and over again!

Sent on 09/22/2014

• Y

Yeneisi · Married on 11/13/2013

Julissa was super Proffesional and did a fabulous job with my wedding makeup. I was more than please with the results and she went the extra mile to accommodate my needs. Highly recomend her and her work.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Thank you!

Julissa did an absolutely amazing job with hair and makeup for my bridal party and I last weekend! She really listened to what each of us had in mind and worked to give us exactly what we wanted. My bridesmaids all looked so lovely, and I personally have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. Julissa was very friendly and great to have in our dressing room day of! I really enjoyed feeling like a movie star while I got my hair and makeup done (and looking like one afterward!). I would give Julissa ten stars if I could, and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for hair and makeup services in the Tampa area. Thank you Julissa!!

Sent on 11/05/2013

ashley · Married on 10/18/2013

We all looked beautiful!!
    Julissa was very easy to work with and a great person to start the day with!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Julissa was a pleasure to work with. She worked her magic and made all my bridesmaids and me (Bride) look like movie stars! We all felt beautiful and Julissa really did her best to work with all the last minute chaos that was thrown at her. She deserves higher scores than I can put on here just for the amount of communication and how personal she was. I felt like I had known her for years and I trusted everything she did with hair and make up. I have a tough time with people near my eyes and she did different techniques to help work through it to be able to get the fake eye lashes on and the rest of the eye make up. The airbrush make up was flawless. I cannot wait to see my prof pictures from the wedding. All of the iPhone and phone pictures that have been sent to me are all flawless. My hair did not move during the wedding, I did have to pin up some stragglers on the bottom back of my hair just because the back of my dress near my neck had heavy beading and my hair did get stuck during some pictures and dancing. I knew this would happen, but I really wanted my hair in the particular updo, so I just made sure to pack extra bobby pins. I am so pleased with my experience with Julissa! The woman she brought with her (I forgot her name) to help assist in getting us all perfect was very professional as well and she did an amazing job. They are the best and I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 09/14/2013

It was a pleasure working with Julissa! Admittedly, I dropped the ball on looking for someone to do my hair/makeup for my wedding. However, I got lucky. My wedding was on a Friday - which is less busy for many vendors - and all of the top-rated vendors were available. After talking to a number of them, I chose Julissa for a number of reasons. One reason was her flexibility. I had a small wedding, and so I only needed services for my Maid of Honor and myself. Many of the other vendors had minimum services required and wouldn't come to the hotel unless I signed a contract for more people. You see, most of the larger companies or groups charge quite a bit and require a number of services, because they have to pay themselves and their employees. While Julissa does have a team she works with on bigger jobs, she largely is a one-woman show. Therefore, there is no "up charging." Julissa also had a very flexible schedule and was able to do a trial within days of our first contact. She has a beautiful home studio where she worked with me for a number of hours on different makeup and hair looks. On the day of the wedding, she arrived early, which definitely helped with my stress levels. She also did her best to distract me and keep me calm and made sure I was staying hydrated and that I didn't forget to eat. The air-brush make up was beautiful. She did an excellent job giving me a classic look - a look I know I will not regret 20 years from now. The hair was also stunning. I received many compliments throughout the night. She started my hair/makeup at 1:00 PM and the festivities ended at 3 AM the next morning. My hair and makeup held the whole time! If you choose Julissa, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/15/2013

Mandy · Married on 07/20/2013

Julissa was fantastic! I would highly recommend her for your wedding or any event! She was responsive, on time, and very professional. She is easy to talk to and my whole family enjoyed getting their hair and makeup done. All of my friends loved my hair and my makeup stayed for the entire event. Very pleased!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Julissa was wonderful!!! Seriously you shouldn't let anyone else do your make-up on your big day. You will regret it if you don't use Beauty Brought Out!! I felt comfortable, beautiful and so at ease to work with Julissa and her staff. This quality and quanity service surpasses them all. You will love working with her and love how you look, on your most important day, even more. My bridesmaids are still talking about how fun it was and how awesome they looked. I got a ton of compliments on how my bridal party and I looked. Don't choose anyone else but Beauty Brought Out for your wedding day!! 100 Stars!!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Courtney · Married on 06/29/2013

Julissa did an AMAZING job on my hair and makeup. The compliments I received were "stunning", "gorgeous", "flawless", etc. She helped me relax on the day of and worked hard to make everyone look great! It was a great experience and Julissa was so easy to work with - she responded to my questions and comments in a very timely manner and her services were very affordable. She also used great makeup. My skin has a tendency to absorb whatever makeup I'm wearing and give me a shiny, unfinished look at the end of the day - but Julissa made sure my makeup was perfect; it lasted all day and through the night of dancing and fun! Great job Julissa and thank you SO much!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Caroline · Married on 06/29/2013

Julissa is not only a professional make-up artist, but she is an exceptional person to do business with. She arrived at a timely manner and was well prepared. I did business with her due to word of mouth, and she also had over a decade of experience in the make-up and beauty industry. I strongly recommend that if any bride wants a stress free experience on their wedding day that you choose BeautyBroughtOut!

Sent on 09/20/2014

B · Married on 06/21/2013

Julissa was a pleasure to work with. She adjusted to our schedule as needed. She gave great tips on beauty and hair. Pricing was great. Her make-up just makes you look like a better version of yourself. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Morgan · Married on 05/17/2013

Julissa was awesome! She did a trial run for my hair and make up that was so great so I booked her for my wedding. I have never look so good in my life. She came to my hotel on time and laid out her equipment. She did my hair and make up in a timely manner. She was very professional and even helped out my bridesmaids who were having difficulty with their hairstyle. She did amazing and I love the airbrush make up she offers.

Sent on 05/23/2013

Kim · Married on 05/11/2013

Julissa, has done my hair and make-up twice, once for my sister n law's wedding and for my wedding. I highly recommend Julissa her work is flawless!

Sent on 06/02/2013