Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad Reviews

Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad 5
Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad 6
Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad 7

Cecile · Married on 12/12/2015

The ladies from Glam Squad were on time and pleasant. I hired them for my hair & makeup, my daughters hairs and my mother's hair & makeup. I would use them again- Thank you ladies!!!

Sent on 12/30/2015
  • Emily & Rob

Emily & Rob · Married on 11/21/2015

My hair and makeup were PERFECT and held up through rain, wind and an impromptu trash the dress in the resort pool. Amanda, who did my makeup was amazing. She was early and got herself totally set up so we could start on time, and more than that she was warm and friendly and really made me feel comfortable. I know that her making me comfortable will help to make our staged makeup shots perfect. My hair was fabulous too! I really liked that they were able to come to my resort to "Glam" me up on the morning of my wedding as worrying about getting from a salon back to my resort would have been a headache I wasn't willing to take on.
    I had problems with my mani/pedi the day before however Kim and Karrie were amazing to work with and I am confident that no one else will encounter those problems so the details of that problem are irrelevant. I would confidently recommend them to anyone needing services in the Keys.

Sent on 11/27/2015

Rhea · Married on 11/13/2015

They were fantastic! They did all my bridesmaids, myself, and my mother. While what they did for me was amazing, what they did for my bridal party was even better. Every one of them was glowing and looked amazing. My hair was exactly what I wanted and looked like something out of a movie. They were friendly, kind and went above and beyond to make every one is look perfect. I can't thank them enough. We all looked stunning with their help.

Sent on 12/04/2015

Beauty Boutique and the Glam Squad were fantastic. My 9 bridesmaids looked stunning! My groom was a bit worried he wouldn't recognize me but he was pleasantly surprised and very happy with how natural and elegant his bride looked on the big day. Thank you Glam Squad!!!!!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Mary Beth · Married on 10/23/2015

Kim and the Glamsquad were AMAZING!!!! They absolutely made our day perfect. I cannot say enough about what a joy they are to work with. Kim came to Key Largo for my trial and I knew instantly that she was the one. They came up for my rehearsal and did my hair and make up - which looked flawless. On the wedding day they came in set up and we had a schedule that allowed us to get all of the girls done in plenty of time to relax and have a glass of champs before the wedding. The day was perfect and stress free and I have Kim & the Glam Squad to thank!

Sent on 11/01/2015

brianne · Married on 10/10/2015

I used The Glam Squad for my destination wedding in Islamorada and I cannot say enough GREAT things about Kim and her staff! I was able to have a trial hair and make-up a few months before the wedding while visiting and from the moment I met them, I was happy I chose them! I changed my mind on the make up look I wanted a couple weeks before the wedding and showed Cecily a picture I'd found online and she nailed it. I don't want to toot my own horn, but I looked AMAZING, as every bride should on her wedding day. I'd never had airbrush make up before and heard mixed reviews but I absolutely loved it! Thank you Glam Squad for making my mom, myself and my bridesmaids look FABULOUS, I can't say enough great things about you guys!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Patricia · Married on 10/03/2015

Kim, thank you so much for helping make our wedding day so special! You made us all look and feel so beautiful. The positive energy you and the glam squad brought was truly contagious. Thank you for keeping us calm, on-schedule, and making us soooo glamorous. We couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2015

The glam squad came right to us and we loved Kim!! We enjoyed being pampered all morning by these lovely ladies!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Christina · Married on 09/06/2015

I didn't know I could look and feel so beautiful!! Any woman who doesn't get their hair & makeup done on their wedding day is CRAZY! I'm extremely cheap & even I know the one thing I every bride MUST splurge on is hair & makeup as photos last FOREVER & especially now with social media!!

My wedding planner recommended Kim & her Glam Squad crew & when I arrived in May I booked a trial run & from the moment Kim showed up till she finished with my makeup I was laughing & enjoying myself & in the end speechless! I'd gotten my hair & makeup done before but never at this level of beauty! She made me so comfortable with her infectious energy & enthusiasm, which is exactly what every bride needs to keep her mind off the stress of the day.

I LOVED my makeup in May & was so excited to see her again in September that I booked her for my welcome reception the day before as well as my wedding & felt so glamorous & beautiful both days!

On my wedding day she showed up with 2 of her girls & made my entire wedding party gorgeous!!! She was all mine & kept everyone laughing & made the conversation flow & kept the energy in the room so high that it was so much fun. When she had finished & walked me to the mirror, I couldn't even look at the back of my hair because I started crying when I saw just how beautiful she made me look & feel!! I had forgotten to buy a clip to put in my hair & she quickly used some flowers from our ceremony & added them & it fit perfectly!!

What also makes her soooo amazing is that we had a debacle with the rental car situation & she let our photographer use her car to drive us all around key west in cool air conditioned comfort for 2 hours while she waited for me to return so she could refresh my makeup.

I felt so beautiful & can't thank you enough for showering me with your happiness & adding excitement and joy to our wedding day!! I LOVE all our photos & how great I looked because of YOU!!

Thank you Kim & your Glam Squad crew!!!

Sent on 09/15/2015
  • FutureRice0821

Mica · Married on 08/21/2015

I recently had Kim and Debbie help glam us up for our wedding. I had makeup, lashes, and hair done for myself, BM's, MIL, and my flower girl. They were prompt and we all came out looking beautiful! I was really impressed with the job that was done and they were patient with all of us, as we were running behind. I would highly recommend them! It was so nice and less stressful to have them come to me at the house instead of having to go somewhere. Thanks again!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Debora · Married on 04/14/2015

These girls were amazing, not only flexible when we had to change our date, but a joy to work with! I looked beautiful, my hair & make up and eyelashes were
    Lovely!!

Sent on 04/30/2015

Hayley · Married on 03/12/2015

I highly recommend The Glam Squad, they did my mani, pedi, hair and makeup for my Casa Marina wedding. I didn't have pictures or really any strong ideas of what I wanted, but the girls just took what I said and made me beautiful. With the occasional wedding disasters and the florist disappointing me...it was SUCH a relief that my hair and makeup was perfect and I was just as beautiful as I had imagined :-)

Sent on 05/01/2015

Me and my bridal party were fortunate enough to have the Beauty Boutique and Glam squad help us get glamorous for my wedding this past Sunday, 11/16/14 at The Audubon House. From the very beginning Kim was such a pleasure to work with. Her email responses were immediate and super pleasant. You can tell she was always smiling and sincere with her responses. On the day of the wedding the Glam Squad showed up in full force with all of their necessary tools and tables. I was extremely impressed with their efficiency! They did not mess around with setting up shop and starting the process. Efficiency and customer service are two things that I'm very particular about. Kim and her crew exceeded my expectations with both! They were just hands down amazing! I had the pleasure of having Kim do my make-up, she is the sweetest, cutest person I've ever met! She made me feel so comfortable throughout the whole process and she was always smiling. Plus she made me look gorgeous! If you read any of my other reviews you can tell that I'm a stickler for good customer service. I truly feel that being kind, sincere and efficient are the most important aspects that people in a service industry should have and Kim and her crew were all of these things X 10! Make sure you hire her!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Stephanie · Married on 06/30/2014

The glam squad is nothing short of AMAZING! Kim and her team were so very helpful and accommodating to my wedding party and me. They made us look absolutely fabulous! I can't stop
    Looking at pictures from two day! Colette and Ben made me look and feel beautiful. Incredible job and I highly recommend the glam squad for any special event!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Julie · Married on 06/22/2014

Kim and her team were AMAZING! They did a fantastic job on my hair and makeup and on my wedding party and family's hair. They even hunted down my florist to get flowers for all of our hair. IT WAS AWESOME. I would have no problem recommending the Glam Squad to anyone for their special day.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Alicia · Married on 06/14/2014

Beauty Boutique and the Glam Squad were absolutely AMAZING! I had them do family/ engagement pics the year before our wedding and rehearsal dinner in addition to the wedding. I met Kim and Colette the first time. When Kim said that Stephanie was going to be doing my hair for the wedding I was bit worried just because I didn't know her. Kim came to the trial run with Colette and Stephanie. Everything went great! The day of my wedding Kim had a family wedding across the street and even called to see if everything was ok with me and if she needed to come by. Of course we didn't though cuz Colette and Stephanie were fabulous. My sisters and my mom are picky too but they loved all of them. They were fun to talk too as well!!! My two boys really liked them too! It was like you wanted them to come to the wedding too since I been talking back and forth via email throughout the whole wedding process! They listened to you and gave ideas as well. It's nerve racking choosing hair and make up but I am so glad I chose them and would recommend them to everyone. We are even thinking of going back down there for our 1 year anniversary and doing pictures and using them again!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Rachel · Married on 06/10/2014

Kim and her team are the best! They arrived in my room totally professional, super equipped and at the same time so easy and cool! It was so relaxing to spend the afternoon with them, we shared experiences, emotions, my made of honor, my Mum, my mother in law and myself enjoyed every piece of it!
    Instead of stressing until the wedding started, Kim and her team unabled me to relax: hand massage, beautiful manucure, foot massage and beautiful pedicure, hair, make-up, all so nice, natural, relaxing.
    The team respected all my wishes for something natural but classy for our wedding on the beach in Islamorada. Kim managed to make me cry before she left but you know what? I did what you said, I walked down and then I paused, enjoyed the moment, looked at my future husband, our eyes exchanged so much intensity, that there was nothing else around... we saw how much we were ready to spend our life tougher!
    Thank you so much ladies... you are the best! Rachel

Sent on 07/14/2014

Victoria · Married on 05/31/2014

I would highly recommend Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad to everyone! I had such a great experience with them. Kim was very responsive during the booking process and the team of ladies that came to do our hair and make-up were so nice and friendly! I am someone who always hates getting my hair and make-up professionally done because it never comes out the way I envisioned it in my head or I feel pressured to do something that I don't want to do but throughout this experience, I did not feel that way at all. I LOVED the way my hair and make-up came out. I felt completely like myself, only more beautiful. Colette and Kandie came to my room the day before my wedding to do a trial run of my hair and make-up. That was so helpful because I was able to see what it would actually look like and we were able to work together to tweak the look for my actual wedding day. It felt very comfortable to have the Glam Squad team there with all of us helping us get ready. I felt very calm, happy, and never rushed even though they kept us on time throughout the day. My hair looked great all night and my make-up felt very light on my face and lasted through the heat & humidity. I am so glad that I booked Beauty Boutique and the Glam Squad and would highly recommend them to you!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Ranee · Married on 05/25/2014

Kim and the Glam Squad were fantastic! I first met Kim at my makeup trial. She arrived at my vacation rental with all her equipment ready to make me look beautiful. She was prepared with all the photos I emailed to her and she took time and listened to me. We tried a few looks and I never felt rushed. On wedding day she arrived with 4 ladies from the glam squad. They took minutes to set up and they were ready to begin. They had a plan and they were very efficient. All of the girls loved their looks and the glam squad had no problem with adding on a few services the day of. I would highly recommend Beauty Boutique!

Sent on 07/01/2014

The Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad did the hair and makeup for my wedding. They showed up right on time and were very professional. They worked diligently to get all of the hair and makeup for about 13 people completed in time for the ceremony and made sure that each one of us was 100% happy with the services. They use high quality products and the airbrush makeup looked fabulous throughout the evening.The Glam Squad girls are great at what they do and made the day so easy and fun!!! I would highly recommend their services to anyone getting married in the Florida Keys.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Sheryl · Married on 05/16/2014

They were great. Friendly Staff, very good and Glaming all us girls! Love them would use them again or refer to friends.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Emily · Married on 05/10/2014

Kim, Ben, Collete, and Natalie were all amazing. Kim was incredibly accomodating and sweet as we last minute asked her to do the flower girls hair. She was very happy too. Her team does wonderful work. They are all very friendly, professional and very skilled. Collete and Ben did my makeup and hair for a trial and on the big day. They both fulfilled my dream of how I would look for my wedding. I was extremely impressed and happy with the outcome and my makeup and hair lasted all day into the night and I was outside in the heat and sun for most of the day!!! Natalie is a braid master and my sisters loved their braided up dos! They made us all feel at ease and made us look fabulous. I would highly recommend them! A dream to work with!

Sent on 07/07/2014

I recently got married in the Florida Keys, and the Beauty Boutique was a recommended vendor by my venue. After looking online, and getting their prices, I knew why! Kim (the manager) worked with me to make sure they knew what I wanted since I was out of state and couldn't do any practice hair/makeup. She was always responsive, friendly, and helped me know what to do so my Glam Squad was ready for me. On the day of the wedding, my 2 Glam Squad members, Colette and Ben, showed up early, set up, and in less than an hour had me looking amazing! They took the photos I'd sent ahead of time and talked me through what I did/didn't like about each so they knew what to do, and had me do some checks along the way to make sure they were still on track. I felt like such a queen, and I looked like one when they were done! My husband especially loved my makeup, and has repeatedly told me to learn how to do my eye makeup the way Colette did :o) I would happily recommend The Beauty Boutique to anyone getting married in the Keys (they travel!).

Sent on 06/05/2014

Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad's reply:

Thank you so much Erin! You are such a sweetheart and l loved meeting you and making your day picture perfect. Next time you come for a visit, we will Glam you up again (for your husband) :)))
  • Janey

Janey · Married on 04/26/2014

Kim and the Squad made us look BEAUTIFUL. Every bride wants to feel amazing on her wedding day, but I didn't expect to feel as incredible as I did. Kim worked with me to get a glamorous yet natural look and she nailed it! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/23/2014

Kim and her team surpassed all expectations for hair and makeup for everyone in our bridal group. All of the ladies looked and felt beautiful. The team made for a relaxing and fun climate in our hotel room prior to our heading out to start the wedding events. Only a professional and experienced company like the Beauty Boutique and the Glam Squad could make a perfectionist bride's vision of "4 different looks for her big day", come to be a gorgeous reality. Knowledge and experience, as well as great personalities, made this company the best choice for our wedding day hair & make up needs. The weather was challenging, yet the hair and makeup looked great the entire time. Bravo!

Sent on 05/24/2014