Beauty + Baubles by Jenn Brosch Reviews

9 | Hampton, VA

9 Reviews for Beauty + Baubles by Jenn Brosch

Nathanael · Married on 03/31/2018

Jenn is amazing at her job! She's super nice and extremely accommodating! Because my wife barely wears makeup, she was fearful of it looking like it would be too much, but the end result was perfect! It came out looking gorgeous on her and wasn't "makeup heavy" looking. All of our guests kept complimenting on how gorgeous the bride was! Surprisingly, the makeup lasted throughout the whole night and even during the after party!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Jennie · Married on 07/11/2015

Jenn did my makeup on my wedding day. She made me look and feel so beautiful. She was absolutely amazing to work with. My makeup lasted all day--even in the humidity! She comes to your house to do a makeup trial before your wedding, which is really convenient. She is all about using cruelty free products--all of which were from great brands like Too Faced, Sephora, Nyx, etc. I highly recommend Jenn Brosch!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Samantha · Married on 10/25/2014

Jenn really cares about each and every person for whom she does makeup. She is very professional and courteous and goes out of her way to understand each person's skin type, wants, and needs. I was going for a very particular look for my wedding day and Jenn was able to pull off exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thanks for helping me feel beautiful on my special day, Jenn!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2014

Jenn was amazing. And that's an understatement! She really went above and beyond what a normal make up artist does. She was super flexible and made great recommendations for my family members who needed help last minute for our wedding. She works so well with other vendors as well. She also comes prepared and thinks of EVERYTHING. I didn't have to worry about a thing (as far as my make up went) while Jenn was doing my make up :) I felt amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better MUA to take care of me on my big day!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Beauty + Baubles by Jenn Brosch's reply:

Rachel, when you asked me to do the honors of being your makeup artist my heart skipped a beat. You have always been and will be one of my sweetest and fun loving clients. Being a part of your special day was special to me. I look forward to working with you for any of your special events in the future. ((hugs))

Chelsey · Married on 09/27/2014

★★★★★ She did and absolutely amazing job on my make-up for my wedding. I would definitely recommended her for anyone. She is the most awesome down to earth person. Thanks Jenn!!!

Beauty + Baubles JennBrosch
    Makeup Artist
    5 stars · 160 likes

Sent on 10/06/2014

Beauty + Baubles by Jenn Brosch's reply:

Thanks Chelsea. You're a gem. It was a pleasure being part of your special day!

Abi · Married on 09/20/2014

Jenn did a beautiful job on our makeup for my wedding. People are still talking about how beautiful me, my sisters and my mom loiked that day. Thank you, Jenn.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Beauty + Baubles by Jenn Brosch's reply:

Thank for inviting me to be a part of your special day Abi! You were lovely.

Jen was fabulous! She was very patient with me wanting a specific look, and she made me look and feel beautiful. She was always easily reachable by text, phone, and email. She is incredibly talented. All of my bridesmaids loved their makeup as well.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Beauty + Baubles by Jenn Brosch's reply:

Thank you so much. This means a lot.

I had the pleasure of working with Jenn Brosch Mua for my spedical wedding day . Ladies I highly recommend her!!! Not only did she make my face flawless but it was so confortable and she even gave me some free makeup to touch up during my wedding and she taught me more about make up i ever thought i could know!! She even helped my best friend put on make up and lashes at the very last second. It even rained alittle during our outsde ceremony and my makeup looked just as amazing as the moment it was done. she drove all the way from hampton to meet me in virginia beach! very reasonable cost and i was so happyy!!! LADIES give jen a call, you will not regret it!!!

Sent on 05/16/2013

Cyndrah · Married on 10/31/2012

Jenn is amazing! She did my wedding, which was two days worth of doing not just me, but my entire wedding party twice. There were 9 people total in my wedding party and she was amazing the whole time. She is fun and easy going and makes you look fabulous for whatever your occasion happens to be. I go to Jenn for all my makeup questions and needs. Thanks Jenn!

Sent on 07/12/2013