Beauty Artistry Reviews

Beauty Artistry 5
Beauty Artistry 6
Beauty Artistry 7

Cathy Chin · Married on 12/15/2018

I highly recommend beauty Artistry!! They took the stress out of getting ready for my wedding day! I was very pleased!

Brooke Colt · Married on 11/10/2018

Thank you for making me feel so beautiful!

Best decision I’ve ever made hiring beauty artistry. They all did such a fabulous job on my hair and makeup!! Thank you so much Satya!! :)

Deanna Bailey · Married on 10/27/2018

I was so pleased with Satya and her team

Beauty Artistry did an amazing job on my makeup and hair. Thank you so much for your services as well as your friendly nature!! :)

Claire Alvin · Married on 10/13/2018

we had such a great experience!!

My bridal party and I felt like a million dollars and couldn’t be happier with your work!! Thank you for making my wedding day so perfect!!

Joanna Miles · Married on 10/06/2018

Satya is awesome!

Satya is lovely and a wonderful team of women. They are all talented, great service and very accommodating.

Ashley Fisher · Married on 09/29/2018

Thank you for making me feel so beautiful!

I am so happy i went with Beauty Artistry! Satya did my make up for my wedding and I couldn’t have been happier! She fit me in last minute and she did an amazing job. Thanks Satya!! :)

Katherine Winslow · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing experience with Beauty Artistry!!

We had an amazing experience with the Beauty Artistry team, specifically Satya made my makeup look absolutely flawless. I felt stunning on my wedding day. Satya is so sweet and she listened to everything I wanted with my weeding look. The Beauty artistry team all arrived on time do my entire bridal party which consisted of 8 girls for hair and makeup. They never lost any energy the entire day and made us all feel so beautiful and special. BIGGEST THANK YOU!!

Julie · Married on 08/25/2018

Thank you for being so wonderful and making me look stunning on my wedding day!! I highly recommend Satya and her team!! :)

Nancy · Married on 08/10/2018

Satya and her team did an amazing job. They were flexible and patient with some last minute changes. My three bridesmaids, mother, and family friend all loved their hair and make up. We would recommend Beauty Artistry to everyone!

Carol · Married on 07/21/2018

I had my makeup and hair done by Beauty Artistry for my wedding and I was so amazed with how beautiful I felt. Satya used airbrush on me and I looked flawless until the wee hours of the morning. I’m so glad I went with beauty artistry! I highly recommend them!!

Betty · Married on 07/15/2018

I recently attended my best friend’s wedding in Florida and Satya did hair and make up for the entire bridal party and made everyone look BEAUTIFUL!! We all were so happy and satisfied! Satya did everything within our time frame and had time for touch-ups. They were all so kind and had such great energy that they made our experience so much fun! Would highly recommend Satya and her team to anyone.

Jill · Married on 07/14/2018

The Beauty Artistry team made my wedding party and myself look and feel absolutely beautiful on my special day! Satya does amazing work and is very professional. She is so great and I highly recommend her.

Lisa · Married on 07/01/2018

Satya is so incredibly talented and very sweet! She is absolutely the best at what she does. I was so happy with my makeup, she made me look flawless. All my pictures turned out perfectly and I received so many compliments. THANK YOU SO MUCH !!

Michelle · Married on 06/16/2018

Satya and Jen were absolutely wonderful! I had to travel over 3 hours for trial and Satya worked with me on my schedule. Also, on my wedding day, Satya and Jen did such a wonderful job in making me feel beautiful on my wedding day. They were also very patient and accommodating to my wedding party. I definitely recommend Satya and Jen for your wedding day. Its nice to have someone who will be dependable for your special day.

Beauty Artistry 8
    Beauty Artistry 15
    Beauty Artistry 16
    Beauty Artistry 17

Laura · Married on 05/19/2018

Satya was absolutely lovely to have as my makeup artist for my wedding. She was so responsive to all of the changes I asked to make and worked with me every step of the way. Her personality was sincere and refreshing to be around. She did my makeup so unbelievably well, I couldn’t have asked for better. You won’t find anyone better than her. Highly recommend.

Marjie · Married on 05/12/2018

Satya is absolutely the best! She's professional, accommodating and very sweet. She is patient and will work with you to achieve the look you're wanting on your big day. Satya listened to what my bridesmaids wanted and delivered. Never did she seem rushed to get finished and you can tell she takes pride in her work. I would definitely recommend her and will use her again without any hesitation! Thank you!

Beauty Artistry 18

Megan · Married on 04/14/2018

Satya did a fabulous job! She came to our house to apply makeup for my sister’s wedding for all of the bridesmaids. Everyone was so happy with their makeup, and everyone looked so beautiful!

Eden · Married on 04/14/2018

Satya was a joy to work with! She came to our hone and did my bridal makeup and makeup for 7 bridesmaids. She listened attentively to my vision and provided spot-on recommendations when I was unsure or indecisive. She took her time and made sure everyone was happy with their makeup throughout the process. And everyone's makeup stayed put and looked flawless through the duration of the day and evening. She even had skincare recommendations leading up to my wedding (side note, her complexion is flawless, so I'd take her skincare advice!). She is so sweet and accommodating - I can't say enough great things about her. It sounds cheesy, but I felt more beautiful than I've ever felt in my life on my wedding night. Thank you, Satya, for all your hard work and dedication!

Beauty Artistry 19

Ashley · Married on 04/10/2018

Satya is THE BEST! I seriously can't rave enough about her. Not only does she provide excellent service and results but she's very personable and gentle. I received a European Facial with Microdermabrasion treatment from her. Her hands and technique are gentle yet thorough! My skin felt clean, soft, hydrated, and was glowing! All while making sure I was comfortable and "okay". She's Amazing... do your skin a favor and book with her!

• User6664520 · 1+ year ago

Ms. Satya was wonderful, she was very professional and listened to each of my bridesmaids as to what looks they wanted. She was very personable and great at what she does. All my girls were absolutely gorgeous and I felt like a queen with her makeup talent. I would definitely refer Ms. Satya to anyone who is getting married. She is worth every penny.

Beauty Artistry 20

Kim · Married on 03/03/2018

I can't even begin to express my appreciation for Satya and her team. They did my wedding last weekend and did such a fabulous job. If you’re looking for the best makeup artist for your wedding day than Satya is it. You won’t be disappointed!

Amanda · Married on 02/24/2018

I had a different vendor booked for a year and a half before the wedding and they cancelled n me two weeks prior! Satya and her team came through last minute and I’m so glad that happened. She made all 9 of us look and feel our best. If I had to do it over again I would book them from the beginning. Thank you so much for making my wedding and pics beautiful!

Brooklyn · Married on 02/18/2018

Satya and her team did my makeup and hair for my wedding and they all did such a great job! I felt so beautiful as did my entire bridal party. My hair and makeup seriously lasted throughout my entire ceremony and reception- which included many tears, humid Florida weather, and lots of dancing! If you are looking for someone who has amazing high quality talent than look no further than the Beauty Artistry team by Satya!!

Emily · Married on 02/11/2018