Beauty Artistry - On Location Hair and Make Up Artists Reviews

33 | Jacksonville Beach, FL

33 Reviews for Beauty Artistry - On Location Hair and Make Up Artists

33 Beauty Artistry - On Location Hair and Make Up Artists Reviews

Julie · Married on 08/25/2018

Thank you for being so wonderful and making me look stunning on my wedding day!! I highly recommend Satya and her team!! :)

Nancy · Married on 08/10/2018

Satya and her team did an amazing job. They were flexible and patient with some last minute changes. My three bridesmaids, mother, and family friend all loved their hair and make up. We would recommend Beauty Artistry to everyone!

Carol · Married on 07/21/2018

I had my makeup and hair done by Beauty Artistry for my wedding and I was so amazed with how beautiful I felt. Satya used airbrush on me and I looked flawless until the wee hours of the morning. I’m so glad I went with beauty artistry! I highly recommend them!!

Betty · Married on 07/15/2018

I recently attended my best friend’s wedding in Florida and Satya did hair and make up for the entire bridal party and made everyone look BEAUTIFUL!! We all were so happy and satisfied! Satya did everything within our time frame and had time for touch-ups. They were all so kind and had such great energy that they made our experience so much fun! Would highly recommend Satya and her team to anyone.

Jill · Married on 07/14/2018

The Beauty Artistry team made my wedding party and myself look and feel absolutely beautiful on my special day! Satya does amazing work and is very professional. She is so great and I highly recommend her.

Lisa · Married on 07/01/2018

Satya is so incredibly talented and very sweet! She is absolutely the best at what she does. I was so happy with my makeup, she made me look flawless. All my pictures turned out perfectly and I received so many compliments. THANK YOU SO MUCH !!

Michelle · Married on 06/16/2018

Satya and Jen were absolutely wonderful! I had to travel over 3 hours for trial and Satya worked with me on my schedule. Also, on my wedding day, Satya and Jen did such a wonderful job in making me feel beautiful on my wedding day. They were also very patient and accommodating to my wedding party. I definitely recommend Satya and Jen for your wedding day. Its nice to have someone who will be dependable for your special day.

Beauty Artistry - On Location Hair and Make Up Artists 1
    Beauty Artistry - On Location Hair and Make Up Artists 8
    Beauty Artistry - On Location Hair and Make Up Artists 9
    Beauty Artistry - On Location Hair and Make Up Artists 10

Laura · Married on 05/19/2018

Satya was absolutely lovely to have as my makeup artist for my wedding. She was so responsive to all of the changes I asked to make and worked with me every step of the way. Her personality was sincere and refreshing to be around. She did my makeup so unbelievably well, I couldn’t have asked for better. You won’t find anyone better than her. Highly recommend.

Marjie · Married on 05/12/2018

Satya is absolutely the best! She's professional, accommodating and very sweet. She is patient and will work with you to achieve the look you're wanting on your big day. Satya listened to what my bridesmaids wanted and delivered. Never did she seem rushed to get finished and you can tell she takes pride in her work. I would definitely recommend her and will use her again without any hesitation! Thank you!

Beauty Artistry - On Location Hair and Make Up Artists 11

Megan · Married on 04/14/2018

Satya did a fabulous job! She came to our house to apply makeup for my sister’s wedding for all of the bridesmaids. Everyone was so happy with their makeup, and everyone looked so beautiful!

Eden · Married on 04/14/2018

Satya was a joy to work with! She came to our hone and did my bridal makeup and makeup for 7 bridesmaids. She listened attentively to my vision and provided spot-on recommendations when I was unsure or indecisive. She took her time and made sure everyone was happy with their makeup throughout the process. And everyone's makeup stayed put and looked flawless through the duration of the day and evening. She even had skincare recommendations leading up to my wedding (side note, her complexion is flawless, so I'd take her skincare advice!). She is so sweet and accommodating - I can't say enough great things about her. It sounds cheesy, but I felt more beautiful than I've ever felt in my life on my wedding night. Thank you, Satya, for all your hard work and dedication!

Beauty Artistry - On Location Hair and Make Up Artists 12

Ashley · Married on 04/10/2018

Satya is THE BEST! I seriously can't rave enough about her. Not only does she provide excellent service and results but she's very personable and gentle. I received a European Facial with Microdermabrasion treatment from her. Her hands and technique are gentle yet thorough! My skin felt clean, soft, hydrated, and was glowing! All while making sure I was comfortable and "okay". She's Amazing... do your skin a favor and book with her!

• User6664520 · Recently married

Ms. Satya was wonderful, she was very professional and listened to each of my bridesmaids as to what looks they wanted. She was very personable and great at what she does. All my girls were absolutely gorgeous and I felt like a queen with her makeup talent. I would definitely refer Ms. Satya to anyone who is getting married. She is worth every penny.

Beauty Artistry - On Location Hair and Make Up Artists 13

Kim · Married on 03/03/2018

I can't even begin to express my appreciation for Satya and her team. They did my wedding last weekend and did such a fabulous job. If you’re looking for the best makeup artist for your wedding day than Satya is it. You won’t be disappointed!

Amanda · Married on 02/24/2018

I had a different vendor booked for a year and a half before the wedding and they cancelled n me two weeks prior! Satya and her team came through last minute and I’m so glad that happened. She made all 9 of us look and feel our best. If I had to do it over again I would book them from the beginning. Thank you so much for making my wedding and pics beautiful!

Brooklyn · Married on 02/18/2018

Satya and her team did my makeup and hair for my wedding and they all did such a great job! I felt so beautiful as did my entire bridal party. My hair and makeup seriously lasted throughout my entire ceremony and reception- which included many tears, humid Florida weather, and lots of dancing! If you are looking for someone who has amazing high quality talent than look no further than the Beauty Artistry team by Satya!!

Emily · Married on 02/11/2018

Sarah · Married on 02/04/2018

I can't even begin to express my appreciation for Satya and her team. They did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I felt absolutely stunning. Satya has such calming presence (perfect for me and my wedding jitters) but they all made, my bridesmaids, my mother and myself feel and look phenomenal. Every time I look at pictures of our wedding I am still in awe of how wonderful everyone looks.

Elizabeth · Married on 01/20/2018

The Beauty Artistry team did such an awesome job! Satya did my makeup and she made me look flawless! Choosing Satya and her team was the best decision I made. If you want to feel and look fabulous as than look no more and go with the beauty artistry team on your wedding day and they will truly make you feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. Not to mention, Satya is one of the nicest sweetest person I’ve ever met. I promise you will absolutely love her!

Charlotte · Married on 01/13/2018

Satya was the make-up artist for my entire bridal party of 6 girls and she was nothing but spectacular. She did my make-up to perfection. Both my hair and make-up were flawless through the whole night and my reception. I cannot recommend Satya enough!

Jessica · Married on 01/06/2018

WOW! Satya is an artist that you can tell she’s from LA. Her work speaks for itself!! She knows her craft and made me feel like the most beautiful bride and all my bridesmaids looked and felt perfect without making us look anything but a natural beauty. Thank You so much for making my day perfect!!

Mia · Married on 12/16/2017

Satya is an amazingly talented make-up artist and loved her and her team. I had the honor of having Satya do my bridal makeup, she took the time to listen to exactly how I wanted it, and I felt so beautiful all night! I received so many compliments! My bridesmaids all looked stunning as well!

I am so thankful for her and her team for making me feel like the most beautiful bride! :)

I highly recommend hiring the Beauty Artistry Team because they are all amazing!!

Ava · Married on 12/16/2017

Where should I start; As a professional photographer there’s already plenty of pressure for getting the pictures right, and it's very refreshing working with Satya, as she is so professional and talented. Satya is always on time and she does a tremendous job. Satya makes all my clients feel happy at ease and looking beautiful!

I strongly recommend her!

Sonia · Married on 12/03/2017

I had the microdermabrasion facial with Satya and it was wonderful! My skin got a much needed pick me up and the deep cleaning that I was looking for and it was such a calming, relaxing experience.
    Often times I've gotten facials where I just feel like I'm getting massages and creams applied to my face and don't really see any results but this time I got results that lasted for a while.
    I will definitely be going back to Satya for my facials. She is very passionate about skincare!
    Thanks Satya!!