Beauty Artistry Reviews

Beauty Artistry 6
Beauty Artistry 7

Julie 路 Getting married on 08/04/2020

Great Service

Ms. Satya and her team were absolutely fantastic - they were so professional, on time and made me and all my girls feel so beautiful!! They also had such calming energy, which was exactly what I needed for the morning of my wedding! My makeup and hair has never looked better!! Thanks again! xo

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Tarver 路 Married on 07/22/2019

True Professional

Satya is the go to girl! Her talent, professionalism, team and dependability are all outstanding. She listened, made suggestions and truely cared about about my experience. She always put me first and made me feel special. Her talent and attention to detail are superb! I will definitely be using her for other events as well!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Juliette Doyle 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Satya is the best!

Satya did makeup for me and my girlfriend for an event and we looked and felt absolutely gorgeous!

I highly recommend her services 馃榾馃憤

Sent on 07/15/2019

Talia 路 Married on 06/04/2019

Super talented

Lovely working with Satya and her team on my wedding day. I highly recommend her professionalism and care. I had a few request on my hair and makeup and they listened to all my wants and were more than accommodating. We were all completely satisfied with her service!! :)

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Margaret

Margaret Schrader 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Hairstylist

Lee Ann was amazing! She created hairstyles that matched each bridesmaid's vision, and my daughter (the bride) and I were thrilled with ours as well! We felt beautiful!! She was great to have in our bridal suite - calming and understated, but also fun. I would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Rugila

Rugila 路 Married on 04/13/2019

Highly recommend!!!

Professional and concise, true professionals. I would HIGHLY recommended Satya and her team.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Cathy Chin 路 Married on 12/15/2018

I highly recommend beauty Artistry!! They took the stress out of getting ready for my wedding day! I was very pleased!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Brooke Colt 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Thank you for making me feel so beautiful!

Best decision I鈥檝e ever made hiring beauty artistry. They all did such a fabulous job on my hair and makeup!! Thank you so much Satya!! :)

Sent on 01/31/2019

Deanna Bailey 路 Married on 10/27/2018

I was so pleased with Satya and her team

Beauty Artistry did an amazing job on my makeup and hair. Thank you so much for your services as well as your friendly nature!! :)

Sent on 01/30/2019

Claire Alvin 路 Married on 10/13/2018

we had such a great experience!!

My bridal party and I felt like a million dollars and couldn鈥檛 be happier with your work!! Thank you for making my wedding day so perfect!!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Joanna Miles 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Satya is awesome!

Satya is lovely and a wonderful team of women. They are all talented, great service and very accommodating.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Ashley Fisher 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Thank you for making me feel so beautiful!

I am so happy i went with Beauty Artistry! Satya did my make up for my wedding and I couldn鈥檛 have been happier! She fit me in last minute and she did an amazing job. Thanks Satya!! :)

Sent on 01/21/2019

Katherine Winslow 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing experience with Beauty Artistry!!

We had an amazing experience with the Beauty Artistry team, specifically Satya made my makeup look absolutely flawless. I felt stunning on my wedding day. Satya is so sweet and she listened to everything I wanted with my weeding look. The Beauty artistry team all arrived on time do my entire bridal party which consisted of 8 girls for hair and makeup. They never lost any energy the entire day and made us all feel so beautiful and special. BIGGEST THANK YOU!!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Julie 路 Married on 08/25/2018

Thank you for being so wonderful and making me look stunning on my wedding day!! I highly recommend Satya and her team!! :)

Sent on 09/04/2018

Nancy 路 Married on 08/10/2018

Satya and her team did an amazing job. They were flexible and patient with some last minute changes. My three bridesmaids, mother, and family friend all loved their hair and make up. We would recommend Beauty Artistry to everyone!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Carol 路 Married on 07/21/2018

I had my makeup and hair done by Beauty Artistry for my wedding and I was so amazed with how beautiful I felt. Satya used airbrush on me and I looked flawless until the wee hours of the morning. I鈥檓 so glad I went with beauty artistry! I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Betty 路 Married on 07/15/2018

I recently attended my best friend鈥檚 wedding in Florida and Satya did hair and make up for the entire bridal party and made everyone look BEAUTIFUL!! We all were so happy and satisfied! Satya did everything within our time frame and had time for touch-ups. They were all so kind and had such great energy that they made our experience so much fun! Would highly recommend Satya and her team to anyone.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Jill 路 Married on 07/14/2018

The Beauty Artistry team made my wedding party and myself look and feel absolutely beautiful on my special day! Satya does amazing work and is very professional. She is so great and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Lisa 路 Married on 07/01/2018

Satya is so incredibly talented and very sweet! She is absolutely the best at what she does. I was so happy with my makeup, she made me look flawless. All my pictures turned out perfectly and I received so many compliments. THANK YOU SO MUCH !!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Michelle 路 Married on 06/16/2018

Satya and Jen were absolutely wonderful! I had to travel over 3 hours for trial and Satya worked with me on my schedule. Also, on my wedding day, Satya and Jen did such a wonderful job in making me feel beautiful on my wedding day. They were also very patient and accommodating to my wedding party. I definitely recommend Satya and Jen for your wedding day. Its nice to have someone who will be dependable for your special day.

Sent on 07/09/2018
    Beauty Artistry 15
    Beauty Artistry 16
    Beauty Artistry 17

Laura 路 Married on 05/19/2018

Satya was absolutely lovely to have as my makeup artist for my wedding. She was so responsive to all of the changes I asked to make and worked with me every step of the way. Her personality was sincere and refreshing to be around. She did my makeup so unbelievably well, I couldn鈥檛 have asked for better. You won鈥檛 find anyone better than her. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Marjie 路 Married on 05/12/2018

Satya is absolutely the best! She's professional, accommodating and very sweet. She is patient and will work with you to achieve the look you're wanting on your big day. Satya listened to what my bridesmaids wanted and delivered. Never did she seem rushed to get finished and you can tell she takes pride in her work. I would definitely recommend her and will use her again without any hesitation! Thank you!

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Beauty Artistry 18

Megan 路 Married on 04/14/2018

Satya did a fabulous job! She came to our house to apply makeup for my sister鈥檚 wedding for all of the bridesmaids. Everyone was so happy with their makeup, and everyone looked so beautiful!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Eden 路 Married on 04/14/2018

Satya was a joy to work with! She came to our hone and did my bridal makeup and makeup for 7 bridesmaids. She listened attentively to my vision and provided spot-on recommendations when I was unsure or indecisive. She took her time and made sure everyone was happy with their makeup throughout the process. And everyone's makeup stayed put and looked flawless through the duration of the day and evening. She even had skincare recommendations leading up to my wedding (side note, her complexion is flawless, so I'd take her skincare advice!). She is so sweet and accommodating - I can't say enough great things about her. It sounds cheesy, but I felt more beautiful than I've ever felt in my life on my wedding night. Thank you, Satya, for all your hard work and dedication!

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Beauty Artistry 19

Ashley 路 Married on 04/10/2018

Satya is THE BEST! I seriously can't rave enough about her. Not only does she provide excellent service and results but she's very personable and gentle. I received a European Facial with Microdermabrasion treatment from her. Her hands and technique are gentle yet thorough! My skin felt clean, soft, hydrated, and was glowing! All while making sure I was comfortable and "okay". She's Amazing... do your skin a favor and book with her!

Sent on 01/24/2018