Beauty Affair Reviews

Beauty Affair 3
Beauty Affair 4
Beauty Affair 5
Beauty Affair 6

Agne is simply amazing!!! I got to know her through her talented husband Tomas ( our wedding photographer). She is a true sweetheart and she was very patient with me. On the wedding day my makeup and hair was completely flawless and I got so many compliments on my look. In addition, It was very windy day, however my makeup and updo hairstyle lasted throughout. My mom, sister and maid of honor were in love with their makeup and hairstyles too. Thanks to Agne I felt so confident on my wedding day and my bridesmaids were so gorgeous! So do yourself a favor and book Agne for your special occasion and look your best.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Cindy · Married on 08/16/2014

When I was looking for makeup and hair artist for my wedding day I wanted to make sure that I will look the most beautiful I ever was. I search through so many makeup artist portfolios and could not find anyone that would be a good match for my wedding makeup. So, I asked my wedding photographer Tomas from The Big Affair if he had someone to refer. Apparently his wife Agne is a very talented makeup and hair stylist who owns her own company Beauty Affair. I was blown away with her portfolio and setup a trial session right away!
    On the day of the session, even before Agne started working on makeup and hair she gave me a questioner and we talked about what makeup and hair would fit me best on my wedding day based on my facial structure. Trial session went very smoothly, Agne put me in a such a comfort, that I felt like at home and truly pampered :-)
    I was very excited when Agne did old hollywood, classic and glamorous look. It was the look I really wanted for my wedding and could not anticipate to surprise my fiancé !
    On the day of the wedding Agne came on time together with two other talented hair and makeup artist, Anjeza and Elena. They all looked so professional, vibrant and ready to beautify us for the big day! While Agne was doing my glamorous makeup, Anjeza did an amazing hair styling for my bridesmaids and Elena worked her magic on their makeup. Honestly, I haven't seen my bridesmaids so beautiful before :-) When Agne finished with my makeup and hair, it looked flawless ! I received so many compliments from my bridesmaids, my family and the rest of the wedding party. And my husband, during the first look, could not believe that it was me and told me so many compliments that my cheeks went red. He looked so excited! In addition, after all the emotional tears my makeup was still in tact, which I think is also very important!
    And this is all thanks to Agne and her amazing team, which I always going to recommend for everyone that needs a special care.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Shannon · Married on 07/19/2014

Agne did my makeup for my wedding and all I can say is, WOW. I have never felt so pretty! I'm not a very big makeup person but she managed to keep it natural looking with a little bit of drama. I loved it (and everyone's expressions when they saw the finished product!). Plus she was very nice to talk to and definitely calmed my nerves while I was getting ready. She has a background in art and that definitely shows in her work. She has an eye for detail and does a great job highlighting your natural features. Plus, she was so easy to get along with and really put me at ease. I would absolutely recommend her.

Sent on 08/27/2014

Julie · Married on 05/22/2014

I was blessed to have Agne of beauty affair take care of all of my beauty needs for my wedding which occurred on Thursday May 22 at the Jonathan beach club in Santa Monica. From the moment that we met for the trial a couple of to the prior to my big day I knew I was in expert hands.
    At her home studio she played soothing music and talked with me about the kind of look I was going for and then she set about transforming me into a bride.
    I am not a very make up kind of girl, I rarely do stuff to my hair and all I can say is the results were amazing. I loved the naturalness of the look and he romantic style she gave my hair.
    Agne's overall vibe is so sweet and soothing that I felt comfortable and confident that she would do a good job and she did!
    On the day she was calm, confident, prepared and when it was time to walk down the aisle she was right by my side checking. All the details and I felt great!
    For any hair and make up needs I recommend Agne highly.

Sent on 06/01/2014

Agne made my makeup and updo on our wedding. That was absolutely beautiful! I moved from LA, but if I were still there I would love to have her doing my makeup and hairstyle for every event!

Sent on 08/15/2014
  • Y

Yulia · Married on 10/19/2012

I want to say thanks to Agne who is a really talented, professional and skilled artist!!! She has done an amazing make up and hair style for me on my wedding day!!! I will highly recommend her to all my friends!!!! She will spend a lot of time just to make you happy and do what you really want!!!!! And she is very very very nice and sweet person as well!!!!!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Ronnie · Married on 02/04/2012

Agne was awesome. I loved the way she did my make up at the trial, and it was even better for my wedding. She listened to what I wanted. Agne was very attentive to how I wanted to look. She also did my 11 year old daughters make up, I wanted my daughters make up to look natural and that"s exactly how she looked. I would definitely use Agne again, and recommend her to my friends. Her prices are reasonable too.

Sent on 02/10/2012

Agne is not only so sweet but such a great makeup artist! She won me over when she did my makeup for my engagement photos, that I had to hire her for my wedding! She mad me feel so beautiful and confident:) I reccommend her highly!!!

Sent on 08/09/2012

Jackie · Married on 10/22/2011

We had the privilege of working with Agne and her husband Tomas for our wedding on October 22, 2011. They are a great team that work together very well. Agnes is the skilled make-up artist who applies her art in making the bridal party beautiful. Within moments of meeting Agne, you immediately sense her warm and friendly personality. Not only is she great to work with personality wise, but she is also extremely knowledgeable as she actually has formal training in what she does (unlike most makeup artists). I can't say enough about her professionalism. On our wedding day, she got there extremely early at 6am and was ready to work with everyone. On an important occasion like a wedding, you cannot afford to take a chance with an amateur. One of our crowning moments was when our wedding guests would comment on how beautiful the bridal party looked and how flawless their make up was. Even when people see the wedding photos, they can't help but ask about the makeup. I could not recommend her enough!!
    Jackie

Sent on 02/13/2012

Brandie · Married on 09/10/2011

Agne did an amazing job with my makeup.

Sent on 02/27/2012

Laura · Married on 08/03/2014

Elena did my makeup for my big day. I was instantly put at ease with her professionalism and charm. I had asked her for natural looking makeup and that's exactly what she gave me! I couldn't have been happier with her services and she is also a lovely person! I work in the beauty industry and I have to say that I am very impressed by her. Do yourself a favor and book her for your wedding!
    Laura

Sent on 08/21/2014

brandie · Married on 09/10/2011

I would highly recommend Agnes. She is will to work with you and help in any way. While she did not do my main event hair, she restyled it for the part. And having her all day provided us with great detail photos and constant makeup and hair touchup.

Sent on 03/08/2012