65 Reviews for Beautini by B.Lo

Natural Makeup (7)
Hair Extensions (5)
Textured Styling (3)
65 Beautini by B.Lo Reviews

I booked Beautini for a bachelorette party and all of the girls LOVED their looks. To be completely honest, I never like my hair or makeup when I get it professionally done. I've made hundreds of attempts over the years, and there's only been literally one makeup person who I have been satisfied with and never had a hairstyle that I haven't had to redo. And with beautini ... I LOVED MY LOOK. Both hair and makeup. So please know that when I say that, it's coming from a place of dissatisfaction 99.9% of the time, lol! They have some amazing stylists on their team and they're officially my new go-to for beauty needs!

Profile Picture BRITTNY, 6/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ask for Jackie (hair) and Taylor (makeup)! Dream team!!! Honestly had the best experience working with Beautini. Kelsi will become your new favorite person. She is so organized and on top of everything. We had a quite a large group of girls to get ready and we finished EARLY. Nothing was too much for them. They were extremely flexible and accommodating. Would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved working with Beautini!! Janais and Carley were the hair and makeup artists for myself and my bridal party and they were seriously artists! Everyone looked gorgeous and loved their hair and makeup! The whole Beautini team is friendly and professional. They made the whole experience so fun and stress free! If you are looking for hair or makeup services I highly recommend Beautini!

Profile Picture Marisa, 6/23/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

These ladies traveled 2 hours out of the city to be there for my big day!! With 14 girls all getting done up and each with their own style beautini captured all their personalities and made them shine. Thank you!! Mile Grazie!!

Profile Picture Cara, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Beautini is the absolute best when it comes to bridal hair and makeup! The founder and CEO, Brittany Lo, is lovely, knowledgeable and so much fun to work with. On my day, Taylor did my makeup and Tracina did my hair and both came out perfectly, as they really listened to my preferences during my trail and are so very talented. They went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and felt beautiful, and I know all of their other brides must feel the same way!

Profile Picture Ivy, 6/8/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was super stressed when it came to picking hair and makeup for the wedding day since I am picky about beauty. When I found beautini, it was a match made in heaven because they exceeded all my expectations! I worked with Janais and Kathy a few times and Mailey and Yev were also there doing my bridesmaids makeup.

I am so glad I booked with them because all the girls were very professional and friendly. They were on time and listened to what I wanted and what my bridal party wanted for their wedding look.

I am so sad it's over since I had so much fun getting to know them and being around them! I give Beautini 5 stars!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Beautini is the BEST! Kathy and Jackie (our main hair and makeup stylists) were serious rockstars and everyone else we worked with were so nice and great! Brittany (the owner) and Kelsi (the coordination/planning/overall get things done person) made the process so so easy and amazing. The day of was so chill and fun with Beautini on board, and they absolutely got my vibe of - let’s be beautiful but maybe not crazy, fake-looking overly made up dolls (which seems to be a fairly common aesthetic in the wedding industry). All in all, ten out of ten would recommend. Do yourself a favor and book with Beautini!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup

Beautini did a better job than I ever could have imagined, and helped make my wedding day really special. I have seen many brides who look totally overdone on their wedding day and was worried that might happen to me too. Not only did they do my makeup flawlessly, but it looked completely natural. I really looked my best, and its all thanks to them! In addition to doing an incredible job, they were the sweetest and most wonderful professionals to work with - having the makeup and hair artists there made our day so much more fun. I couldnt recommend more highly and would absolutely use again!

Profile Picture Naomi, 5/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Beautini is the best! They did a fabulous job on my wedding and I highly recommend them. Mailey did everyone's hair (5 of us) all by herself -- and she finished way ahead of schedule so we had plenty of time for touch-ups. We all got so many compliments on our hair and we all felt great about how we looked. Britni and Kelsi checked in several times before the wedding day to make sure I was comfortable with the plan, and were easily accessible via email and phone. Definitely recommend Beautini and Mailey especially!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Beautini for our hair stylists for my wedding and everything was absolutely perfect! From the communication, planning, pricing, working with my awesome stylist Mailey and the rest of the Beautini team - the experience was easy, pleasant and all hair styles were exactly what each person requested. I especially love a lot of texture on top (as opposed to a helmet of hairspray) and Mailey achieved the exact look I was going for. My Mom, Mother-in-Law and Bridesmaids all were in love with their looks. Thank you so much to Beautini - amazing experience from beginning to end!

Profile Picture Joanna, 2/24/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Irene, Janais, and the rest of the Beautini team were amazing to work with on my wedding day! My entire bridal party loved them, I loved them, and I have never felt so beautiful! I received compliments all night long on how PERFECT my hair and makeup were for the occasion! Brittany and her team were so helpful from the trial all the way up until the big day - I could not have asked for an easier, more pleasant, and more positive experience. I highly recommend Beautini to anyone getting married in the tri-state area!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Fabulous crew did the makeup and hair for the bride, bridesmaids and MOB. We all looked fabulous. Thank you Rita and Carly.

Profile Picture Sari, 10/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I went with Beautini to provide hair and makeup for myself, five bridesmaids, and two moms on my wedding day. From the start the whole team was incredibly wonderful. I did a hair and makeup trial with them in February, and Brittany provided a second hair trial to me free of charge when the first one went awry. On the wedding day itself we had four stylists, and they were unbelievable. Each girl picked their own hairstyle and makeup look, and the Beautini team knocked it out of the park. They were so efficient that was actually finished early, which is unheard of. Everyone absolutely raved about their hair and makeup, and the looks stayed put all night. All of the stylists were kind, professional, and accommodating. Special thanks to Janais (hair) and Rebecca (makeup) who were my artists that day. I could not have been happier with Beautini's services!

Profile Picture Nina, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The team at Beautini is amazing - seriously! Brittany was so helpful with all of the set up and making sure me, my mom and the party were matched up with the right artists. And artists they were. Kristine (makeup) and Janais (hair) and their team were fabulous, they made each person look amazing, not too over done but just a better version of themselves which is exactly what I wanted. They did such a great job on my mom too, really happy as was she. Last but not least, I LOVED my makeup, again it wasn't that caked on, over done look, it was just really beautifully applied makeup that really gave me that bridal glow. The team are very skilled and knew exactly what they were doing and were super patient with a group of like 12 girls! Janais was AMAZING, she did such a good job with my hair - I normally do not wear my hair up but the dress which was a t back with lots of jewels really required it to be up to really give people a good look at the dress/give it a bit of drama when I walked down the aisle. It was just what I wanted and really held during the day. I then had her come to the venue a little later to take it down and give me my usual curly look which was a bit more me. Beyond thrilled with what they did for me and my girls. Everyone complimented us on how great we all looked. Would definitely use them again for other events.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/26/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

Beautini was the perfect company to hire for my bridal party hair and makeup. I knew from my trial on that I was in good hands. Brittany is so responsive and helpful throughout the entire process, and the ladies who took care of us were amazing. My hair and my bridesmaids hair was beyond perfect, as well as all of our makeup. Also they are so affordable given the quality of services they provide!!

Profile Picture User6132495, Recently Married, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

While on our engagement shoot, our photographer asked if we needed any help completing our vendor list. I noted that I was looking for the perfect hair and makeup company that met my criteria: experienced, professional, able to travel, handle a large party, affordable, and well-organized. My photographer is very experienced, and I trusted her completely. Her first and only response was Beautini.

I reached out to founder and CEO Brittany Lo that day, and met with her in person within the next few days at their 5th Avenue headquarters. I really appreciated that Brittany herself responded directly and that she clearly sought to build a personal rapport. I felt completely comfortable from the first meeting, to my trial, to the big day. My Beautini team were experts in their trade and all of my bridesmaids and family felt and looked their absolute best.

I enthusiastically recommend Beautini’s services and will refer anyone who is looking.

Profile Picture Aerin, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup

The girls from Beautini were wonderful! My entire bridal party looked gorgeous, and my hair and makeup stayed put all night long (with vigorous dancing!). The team was professional and cheery as we were getting ready, and even totally re-did one of my party's hair do after she changed her mind about what she wanted. I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/11/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Brittany and her team are amazing! I hired Beautini for hair and makeup for my wedding - for myself as well as the bridal party and a few immediate family members. Everyone was beyond thrilled with the results - even people who were initially hesitant about getting either their hair or makeup done - so much so that they asked me for Beautini's info immediately after to use them again! The team we had was incredibly talented, super friendly and warm and professional. A big thank you especially to Kathy (who did my makeup) and Janais (who did my hair) for making me feel like a princess and amazingly beautiful on the big day! They listened to everything I wanted and were totally open to making changes, etc. SO great to work with - I wish I could hang out with them to get ready everyday! These ladies are also on point with time management - we had 4 artists to get 9 people ready over about 5 hours and there was plenty of time for touch ups and so no one felt rushed through the process. Brittany was also incredibly responsive and easy to get in touch with on the day, checking in to make sure all was going well and that we were happy. I would HIGHLY recommend Beautini again!!

Profile Picture Tim and Tara, 6/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Beautini was booked for my wedding and may I say how wonderful all the ladies were with hair and makeup!!!! I kept getting compliments all night as well as my bridal party. All of the ladies were soooo nice, made us laugh, and was overall wonderful company!!! I also loved talking to Brittany- she was so quick with responding, always was kind, and always answered my questions!!! I recommend this place to all my friends and even my sister will be using them for her wedding!!! I can't thank you enough!!! You all are wonderful!!!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Brittany and her team were awesome. Brittany was so reliable and responsive leading up to the wedding. I lived out of town and she was very flexible and receptive to all of my concerns and requests. Janais and Rebecca did my hair and makeup, in addition to my bridesmaids' hair and makeup. They were so wonderful, calming and enjoyable. They did fantastic jobs on everyone, and I couldn't have been more pleased. I would absolutely recommend Beautini!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I LOVED working with Beautini! Their studio where they do the trials are so cute (and they have champagne!). They even did a second trial with me to make sure I was in love with my wedding hair. The day of the wedding they were on time, very organized, and managed the time perfectly. I looked stunning as did my mother, my mother-in-law, and my bridesmaids! I've never seen anyone do makeup as naturally beautiful as Brittany. And they were super fun to be with and chat with on my wedding day. I could not have picked a better hair and makeup stylist for the wedding!

Profile Picture Julia, 5/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Brittany and her team at Beautini were so wonderful to work with! My hair and make-up looks were admittedly the one thing that I obsessed over. The problem was, the hair I had in mind didn’t go with the dress that I loved and bought, and I had never had my make-up professionally done and therefore had no idea what I was asking for.
Brittany was incredibly understanding and helped me book my hair and make-up trial, and then another trial when I still wasn’t completely sure and changed basically the entire look. She also didn’t make me feel silly for being so indecisive, which was a blessing. She worked with my wedding coordinator to make sure the timing of the day was right and was quick to respond to any questions or concerns that I had. Mailey helped me come up with a hair style that accentuated the dress but which I also felt comfortable in and was also really fun to spend such a big day with, and Sandy made sure the entire wedding party looked stunning.
In the grand scheme of things, you spend a large part of your wedding day with your hair and make-up team, and you want to make sure that you feel comfortable and at ease with them. I couldn’t have asked for a better team with Beautini and cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Hatsie, 5/6/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup

Amazing! Beautini did my hair for my wedding, along with 6 bridesmaids and 2 moms. They were super professional, arrived right on time, and fit in great with my group of women. Everyone's hair came out exactly as they wanted it. I had a changed my mind about a few things since my trial, but the changes were executed perfectly and I loved how my hair came out! Not to mention it stayed in place all night! I can't recommend Beautini enough!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/22/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Brittany's team is fantastic! They did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and I for my recent wedding - they did an amazing job and were so fun to work with. I had a few changes that I wanted to make after my trial and they did a great job achieving exactly the look that I wanted. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews