Beautini by B.Lo Reviews

72 | New York, NY

72 Reviews for Beautini by B.Lo

72 Beautini by B.Lo Reviews

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

I was so impressed by how well Taylor did my makeup at the trial that I ended up booking her for all of my other wedding-related events, aside from the wedding: engagement shoot, bridal shower and rehearsal dinner. Every time she did a fantastic job and always listened to my needs. She was also always very prompt. I felt like I looked the best I ever have on my wedding day and it's all thanks to her and the Beautini team. Thank you!

Margaret · Married on 09/08/2018

I'm SO SO SO happy I chose Beautini for my hair and makeup for my wedding day! My experience with Beautini was positive from the start - my emails were always promptly answered and everyone I spoke to was so easy, sweet, and pleasant to talk to . When I started my search for hair and makeup I was looking at hair and makeup artists as separate vendors - but once I found Beautini and decided to work with them, I'm so happy I did. Having a one-stop shop for hair & makeup for myself, my 9 bridesmaids, my mom, and my grandma made me feel so much more organized and they took all the stress out of having to schedule & worry about two different (but equally important) vendors.

That morning, (despite it being sometime around 6 am), Carly, Jackie, Lynn and Allison arrived right on time, pleasant, and ready to set up and get going. Having them there felt like an extension of my friends - we were all listening to music, chatting & hanging out while others got their hair and makeup done. While all four of the girls did an INCREDIBLE job on everyone, Carly did my makeup and Jackie did my hair and I couldn't have been happier - they hit my vision right on the head and took their time to really listen to what I was looking for; it was obvious that they really take pride in their work and wanted me to be totally happy and comfortable with how I looked. As a girl who doesn't wear much makeup, Carly took her time and stopped to check in with me as we went along to ensure I was comfortable with the direction my look was going in, and all my friends stood around me raving as Jackie did my hair! I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out - they came as a team with a schedule that was timely and stress-free (4 girls to do 12 girls hair + makeup!) and knew how to work well together. They finished with time for touchups - everyone looked gorgeous and most importantly looked natural and like themselves. 100000000% reccomend!

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2018

Booking Beautini will be one of the best choices you make when planning your big day! I absolutely loved my experience from start to finish. I came in for my trial and their offices are beautiful - I felt so glamorous getting my hair and make up done in a gorgeous setting by top notch stylists. Everyone at the company is so easy to talk to and great to work with. Each detail from the color of my lip stick, to the timeline for the big day was paid close attention to by Brittany and her staff. Come wedding day, the stylists showed up right on time and made the "getting ready" portion of the wedding day so much fun! I was absolutely OBSESSED with my hair and make up!! I was nervous that my make up wouldn't last all day and night (we had our first look early in the day, but the ceremony didn't start until 6pm), but it looked gorgeous until the wee hours of the morning at the after party. My hair came out even better than the trial and although it was drizzling through most of the first look and the ceremony, my hair stayed put. I couldn't have been more pleased with the quality of their work. Needless to say, I would highly recommend Beautini to any bride! One of my bridesmaids has since booked Beautini for her wedding since we all had such a great experience. 5 stars all the way!

Beautini by B.Lo 5

Claudia · Married on 08/26/2018

They were very friendly and professional and made me feel very comfortable also they did an amazing job thank you claudia

Eleni · Married on 08/25/2018

Beautini is simply the best!
    Beautini was the second bridal hair and makeup trial I did and afterwards I knew there was no need to look any further. Brittany was a true pleasure to work with from the start to the very end of my wedding. She is a truly dynamic business woman who is also incredibly down to earth, kind and personable. I am so impressed with the quality of the business she has built. Kudos to her! After my first trial, I had mentioned that I wanted to change the type of hairstyle I was going for and Brittany was kind enough to have me do a second trial free of charge so that my hair came out just the way I wanted it to. Through this second trial I met Janais who is a hair styling genius. When the big day rolled around my makeup artist had an unexpected family emergency but Brittany saved the day. She did my makeup for my wedding and it came out so beautifully - so natural and I really felt like I looked like myself. Janais did my hair and it could not have come out nicer. I felt like a movie star. All of my bridesmaids raved about how much they loved their looks. One of my best friends (and a bridesmaid in my wedding party,) is using Beautini for her wedding in January and I cannot wait to have hair and makeup services done by them again and also to hang out with the amazing, fabulous women of Beautini. Thank you for everything!!

Ashley · Married on 08/11/2018

If you are looking for hair or makeup services I highly recommend Beautini! Janais and Yev were my hair and makeup artists, they made me and my bridesmaids feel so glamorous. Kelsi was also on top of every detail and so quick to respond to any questions. From start to finish the entire Beautini team was very professional and accommodating, even when I wanted to come in for a second trial to change my look. Working with Beautini was a dream!

Lindsay · Married on 08/04/2018

Beautini was everything I could have hoped for for my wedding day! I live in NYC but I rarely get my makeup and hair done so finding hair and makeup artists was extremely stressful for me. I wanted a natural, elegant look and found my match with Beautini! My friend recommended Beautini and I am SO THANKFUL I contacted them. Everyone I worked with was incredibly amazing. When I first contacted Beautini, Claire helped ease my worries and connected me with two down-to-earth, incredible artists: Abby (makeup) and Jackie (hair). I had such a fun experience at the hair and makeup trial at Beautini's salon and I knew from that moment that I made the right choice! It was there that I met Kelsi who was equally as wonderful and helped with all of the day-of logistics. Throughout my entire engagement, Claire and Kelsi made sure I felt at ease and ready for my special day. When Abby and Jackie showed up for my wedding day, I felt like I had known them forever. I was comfortable, happy, and in such great company. The ladies were incredibly talented, kind, and fun. They were a great duo for the most special day of my life! I would hands down recommend Beautini for any bride in the NYC area who wants an affordable, fun, super-talented experience! Here is some information in hopes to help you in your wedding journey. I relied on The Knot's reviews. I know that wedding planning can be stressful so try to enjoy the journey and best of luck! You've got this brides!!!!

Makeup Artist: Abby
    Instagram: @AbbyLaurenMakeup
    Email: Abby@AbbyLaurenmakeup.com

Hair Artist: Jackie
    Instagram: @jvfbridal
    Website: www.jackiefanara.com

Beautini by B.Lo 6

BRITTNY · Married on 06/25/2018

I booked Beautini for a bachelorette party and all of the girls LOVED their looks. To be completely honest, I never like my hair or makeup when I get it professionally done. I've made hundreds of attempts over the years, and there's only been literally one makeup person who I have been satisfied with and never had a hairstyle that I haven't had to redo. And with beautini ... I LOVED MY LOOK. Both hair and makeup. So please know that when I say that, it's coming from a place of dissatisfaction 99.9% of the time, lol! They have some amazing stylists on their team and they're officially my new go-to for beauty needs!

Katherine · Married on 06/23/2018

Ask for Jackie (hair) and Taylor (makeup)! Dream team!!! Honestly had the best experience working with Beautini. Kelsi will become your new favorite person. She is so organized and on top of everything. We had a quite a large group of girls to get ready and we finished EARLY. Nothing was too much for them. They were extremely flexible and accommodating. Would highly recommend them to anyone!

Marisa · Married on 06/23/2018

I loved working with Beautini!! Janais and Carley were the hair and makeup artists for myself and my bridal party and they were seriously artists! Everyone looked gorgeous and loved their hair and makeup! The whole Beautini team is friendly and professional. They made the whole experience so fun and stress free! If you are looking for hair or makeup services I highly recommend Beautini!

Cara · Married on 06/16/2018

These ladies traveled 2 hours out of the city to be there for my big day!! With 14 girls all getting done up and each with their own style beautini captured all their personalities and made them shine. Thank you!! Mile Grazie!!

• I

Ivy · Married on 06/08/2018

Beautini is the absolute best when it comes to bridal hair and makeup! The founder and CEO, Brittany Lo, is lovely, knowledgeable and so much fun to work with. On my day, Taylor did my makeup and Tracina did my hair and both came out perfectly, as they really listened to my preferences during my trail and are so very talented. They went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and felt beautiful, and I know all of their other brides must feel the same way!

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

I was super stressed when it came to picking hair and makeup for the wedding day since I am picky about beauty. When I found beautini, it was a match made in heaven because they exceeded all my expectations! I worked with Janais and Kathy a few times and Mailey and Yev were also there doing my bridesmaids makeup.

I am so glad I booked with them because all the girls were very professional and friendly. They were on time and listened to what I wanted and what my bridal party wanted for their wedding look.

I am so sad it's over since I had so much fun getting to know them and being around them! I give Beautini 5 stars!!

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2018

Beautini is the BEST! Kathy and Jackie (our main hair and makeup stylists) were serious rockstars and everyone else we worked with were so nice and great! Brittany (the owner) and Kelsi (the coordination/planning/overall get things done person) made the process so so easy and amazing. The day of was so chill and fun with Beautini on board, and they absolutely got my vibe of - let’s be beautiful but maybe not crazy, fake-looking overly made up dolls (which seems to be a fairly common aesthetic in the wedding industry). All in all, ten out of ten would recommend. Do yourself a favor and book with Beautini!

Beautini by B.Lo 7

Naomi · Married on 05/13/2018

Beautini did a better job than I ever could have imagined, and helped make my wedding day really special. I have seen many brides who look totally overdone on their wedding day and was worried that might happen to me too. Not only did they do my makeup flawlessly, but it looked completely natural. I really looked my best, and its all thanks to them! In addition to doing an incredible job, they were the sweetest and most wonderful professionals to work with - having the makeup and hair artists there made our day so much more fun. I couldnt recommend more highly and would absolutely use again!

Caitlin · Married on 03/10/2018

Beautini is the best! They did a fabulous job on my wedding and I highly recommend them. Mailey did everyone's hair (5 of us) all by herself -- and she finished way ahead of schedule so we had plenty of time for touch-ups. We all got so many compliments on our hair and we all felt great about how we looked. Britni and Kelsi checked in several times before the wedding day to make sure I was comfortable with the plan, and were easily accessible via email and phone. Definitely recommend Beautini and Mailey especially!

Joanna · Married on 02/24/2018

I used Beautini for our hair stylists for my wedding and everything was absolutely perfect! From the communication, planning, pricing, working with my awesome stylist Mailey and the rest of the Beautini team - the experience was easy, pleasant and all hair styles were exactly what each person requested. I especially love a lot of texture on top (as opposed to a helmet of hairspray) and Mailey achieved the exact look I was going for. My Mom, Mother-in-Law and Bridesmaids all were in love with their looks. Thank you so much to Beautini - amazing experience from beginning to end!

Samantha · Married on 10/21/2017

Irene, Janais, and the rest of the Beautini team were amazing to work with on my wedding day! My entire bridal party loved them, I loved them, and I have never felt so beautiful! I received compliments all night long on how PERFECT my hair and makeup were for the occasion! Brittany and her team were so helpful from the trial all the way up until the big day - I could not have asked for an easier, more pleasant, and more positive experience. I highly recommend Beautini to anyone getting married in the tri-state area!

Sari · Married on 10/11/2017

Fabulous crew did the makeup and hair for the bride, bridesmaids and MOB. We all looked fabulous. Thank you Rita and Carly.

Nina · Married on 09/16/2017

I went with Beautini to provide hair and makeup for myself, five bridesmaids, and two moms on my wedding day. From the start the whole team was incredibly wonderful. I did a hair and makeup trial with them in February, and Brittany provided a second hair trial to me free of charge when the first one went awry. On the wedding day itself we had four stylists, and they were unbelievable. Each girl picked their own hairstyle and makeup look, and the Beautini team knocked it out of the park. They were so efficient that was actually finished early, which is unheard of. Everyone absolutely raved about their hair and makeup, and the looks stayed put all night. All of the stylists were kind, professional, and accommodating. Special thanks to Janais (hair) and Rebecca (makeup) who were my artists that day. I could not have been happier with Beautini's services!

Lauren · Married on 08/26/2017

The team at Beautini is amazing - seriously! Brittany was so helpful with all of the set up and making sure me, my mom and the party were matched up with the right artists. And artists they were. Kristine (makeup) and Janais (hair) and their team were fabulous, they made each person look amazing, not too over done but just a better version of themselves which is exactly what I wanted. They did such a great job on my mom too, really happy as was she. Last but not least, I LOVED my makeup, again it wasn't that caked on, over done look, it was just really beautifully applied makeup that really gave me that bridal glow. The team are very skilled and knew exactly what they were doing and were super patient with a group of like 12 girls! Janais was AMAZING, she did such a good job with my hair - I normally do not wear my hair up but the dress which was a t back with lots of jewels really required it to be up to really give people a good look at the dress/give it a bit of drama when I walked down the aisle. It was just what I wanted and really held during the day. I then had her come to the venue a little later to take it down and give me my usual curly look which was a bit more me. Beyond thrilled with what they did for me and my girls. Everyone complimented us on how great we all looked. Would definitely use them again for other events.

Beautini by B.Lo 8
    Beautini by B.Lo 9
    Beautini by B.Lo 10
  • User6132495 · 1+ year ago

Beautini was the perfect company to hire for my bridal party hair and makeup. I knew from my trial on that I was in good hands. Brittany is so responsive and helpful throughout the entire process, and the ladies who took care of us were amazing. My hair and my bridesmaids hair was beyond perfect, as well as all of our makeup. Also they are so affordable given the quality of services they provide!!

Aerin · Married on 06/24/2017

While on our engagement shoot, our photographer asked if we needed any help completing our vendor list. I noted that I was looking for the perfect hair and makeup company that met my criteria: experienced, professional, able to travel, handle a large party, affordable, and well-organized. My photographer is very experienced, and I trusted her completely. Her first and only response was Beautini.

I reached out to founder and CEO Brittany Lo that day, and met with her in person within the next few days at their 5th Avenue headquarters. I really appreciated that Brittany herself responded directly and that she clearly sought to build a personal rapport. I felt completely comfortable from the first meeting, to my trial, to the big day. My Beautini team were experts in their trade and all of my bridesmaids and family felt and looked their absolute best.

I enthusiastically recommend Beautini’s services and will refer anyone who is looking.

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/11/2017

The girls from Beautini were wonderful! My entire bridal party looked gorgeous, and my hair and makeup stayed put all night long (with vigorous dancing!). The team was professional and cheery as we were getting ready, and even totally re-did one of my party's hair do after she changed her mind about what she wanted. I would definitely recommend them!