56 Reviews for Beautini by B.Lo

Wedding Party Makeup (5)
Hair Extensions (4)
Textured Styling (2)
56 Beautini by B.Lo Reviews

These ladies traveled 2 hours out of the city to be there for my big day!! With 14 girls all getting done up and each with their own style beautini captured all their personalities and made them shine. Thank you!! Mile Grazie!!

Profile Picture Cara, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Beautini is the best! They did a fabulous job on my wedding and I highly recommend them. Mailey did everyone's hair (5 of us) all by herself -- and she finished way ahead of schedule so we had plenty of time for touch-ups. We all got so many compliments on our hair and we all felt great about how we looked. Britni and Kelsi checked in several times before the wedding day to make sure I was comfortable with the plan, and were easily accessible via email and phone. Definitely recommend Beautini and Mailey especially!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Irene, Janais, and the rest of the Beautini team were amazing to work with on my wedding day! My entire bridal party loved them, I loved them, and I have never felt so beautiful! I received compliments all night long on how PERFECT my hair and makeup were for the occasion! Brittany and her team were so helpful from the trial all the way up until the big day - I could not have asked for an easier, more pleasant, and more positive experience. I highly recommend Beautini to anyone getting married in the tri-state area!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Fabulous crew did the makeup and hair for the bride, bridesmaids and MOB. We all looked fabulous. Thank you Rita and Carly.

Profile Picture Sari, 10/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I went with Beautini to provide hair and makeup for myself, five bridesmaids, and two moms on my wedding day. From the start the whole team was incredibly wonderful. I did a hair and makeup trial with them in February, and Brittany provided a second hair trial to me free of charge when the first one went awry. On the wedding day itself we had four stylists, and they were unbelievable. Each girl picked their own hairstyle and makeup look, and the Beautini team knocked it out of the park. They were so efficient that was actually finished early, which is unheard of. Everyone absolutely raved about their hair and makeup, and the looks stayed put all night. All of the stylists were kind, professional, and accommodating. Special thanks to Janais (hair) and Rebecca (makeup) who were my artists that day. I could not have been happier with Beautini's services!

Profile Picture Nina, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The team at Beautini is amazing - seriously! Brittany was so helpful with all of the set up and making sure me, my mom and the party were matched up with the right artists. And artists they were. Kristine (makeup) and Janais (hair) and their team were fabulous, they made each person look amazing, not too over done but just a better version of themselves which is exactly what I wanted. They did such a great job on my mom too, really happy as was she. Last but not least, I LOVED my makeup, again it wasn't that caked on, over done look, it was just really beautifully applied makeup that really gave me that bridal glow. The team are very skilled and knew exactly what they were doing and were super patient with a group of like 12 girls! Janais was AMAZING, she did such a good job with my hair - I normally do not wear my hair up but the dress which was a t back with lots of jewels really required it to be up to really give people a good look at the dress/give it a bit of drama when I walked down the aisle. It was just what I wanted and really held during the day. I then had her come to the venue a little later to take it down and give me my usual curly look which was a bit more me. Beyond thrilled with what they did for me and my girls. Everyone complimented us on how great we all looked. Would definitely use them again for other events.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/26/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

Beautini was the perfect company to hire for my bridal party hair and makeup. I knew from my trial on that I was in good hands. Brittany is so responsive and helpful throughout the entire process, and the ladies who took care of us were amazing. My hair and my bridesmaids hair was beyond perfect, as well as all of our makeup. Also they are so affordable given the quality of services they provide!!

Profile Picture User6132495, Recently Married, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

While on our engagement shoot, our photographer asked if we needed any help completing our vendor list. I noted that I was looking for the perfect hair and makeup company that met my criteria: experienced, professional, able to travel, handle a large party, affordable, and well-organized. My photographer is very experienced, and I trusted her completely. Her first and only response was Beautini.

I reached out to founder and CEO Brittany Lo that day, and met with her in person within the next few days at their 5th Avenue headquarters. I really appreciated that Brittany herself responded directly and that she clearly sought to build a personal rapport. I felt completely comfortable from the first meeting, to my trial, to the big day. My Beautini team were experts in their trade and all of my bridesmaids and family felt and looked their absolute best.

I enthusiastically recommend Beautini’s services and will refer anyone who is looking.

Profile Picture Aerin, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup

The girls from Beautini were wonderful! My entire bridal party looked gorgeous, and my hair and makeup stayed put all night long (with vigorous dancing!). The team was professional and cheery as we were getting ready, and even totally re-did one of my party's hair do after she changed her mind about what she wanted. I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/11/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Brittany and her team are amazing! I hired Beautini for hair and makeup for my wedding - for myself as well as the bridal party and a few immediate family members. Everyone was beyond thrilled with the results - even people who were initially hesitant about getting either their hair or makeup done - so much so that they asked me for Beautini's info immediately after to use them again! The team we had was incredibly talented, super friendly and warm and professional. A big thank you especially to Kathy (who did my makeup) and Janais (who did my hair) for making me feel like a princess and amazingly beautiful on the big day! They listened to everything I wanted and were totally open to making changes, etc. SO great to work with - I wish I could hang out with them to get ready everyday! These ladies are also on point with time management - we had 4 artists to get 9 people ready over about 5 hours and there was plenty of time for touch ups and so no one felt rushed through the process. Brittany was also incredibly responsive and easy to get in touch with on the day, checking in to make sure all was going well and that we were happy. I would HIGHLY recommend Beautini again!!

Profile Picture Tim and Tara, 6/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Beautini was booked for my wedding and may I say how wonderful all the ladies were with hair and makeup!!!! I kept getting compliments all night as well as my bridal party. All of the ladies were soooo nice, made us laugh, and was overall wonderful company!!! I also loved talking to Brittany- she was so quick with responding, always was kind, and always answered my questions!!! I recommend this place to all my friends and even my sister will be using them for her wedding!!! I can't thank you enough!!! You all are wonderful!!!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Brittany and her team were awesome. Brittany was so reliable and responsive leading up to the wedding. I lived out of town and she was very flexible and receptive to all of my concerns and requests. Janais and Rebecca did my hair and makeup, in addition to my bridesmaids' hair and makeup. They were so wonderful, calming and enjoyable. They did fantastic jobs on everyone, and I couldn't have been more pleased. I would absolutely recommend Beautini!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I LOVED working with Beautini! Their studio where they do the trials are so cute (and they have champagne!). They even did a second trial with me to make sure I was in love with my wedding hair. The day of the wedding they were on time, very organized, and managed the time perfectly. I looked stunning as did my mother, my mother-in-law, and my bridesmaids! I've never seen anyone do makeup as naturally beautiful as Brittany. And they were super fun to be with and chat with on my wedding day. I could not have picked a better hair and makeup stylist for the wedding!

Profile Picture Julia, 5/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Brittany and her team at Beautini were so wonderful to work with! My hair and make-up looks were admittedly the one thing that I obsessed over. The problem was, the hair I had in mind didn’t go with the dress that I loved and bought, and I had never had my make-up professionally done and therefore had no idea what I was asking for.
Brittany was incredibly understanding and helped me book my hair and make-up trial, and then another trial when I still wasn’t completely sure and changed basically the entire look. She also didn’t make me feel silly for being so indecisive, which was a blessing. She worked with my wedding coordinator to make sure the timing of the day was right and was quick to respond to any questions or concerns that I had. Mailey helped me come up with a hair style that accentuated the dress but which I also felt comfortable in and was also really fun to spend such a big day with, and Sandy made sure the entire wedding party looked stunning.
In the grand scheme of things, you spend a large part of your wedding day with your hair and make-up team, and you want to make sure that you feel comfortable and at ease with them. I couldn’t have asked for a better team with Beautini and cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Hatsie, 5/6/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup

Amazing! Beautini did my hair for my wedding, along with 6 bridesmaids and 2 moms. They were super professional, arrived right on time, and fit in great with my group of women. Everyone's hair came out exactly as they wanted it. I had a changed my mind about a few things since my trial, but the changes were executed perfectly and I loved how my hair came out! Not to mention it stayed in place all night! I can't recommend Beautini enough!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/22/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Brittany's team is fantastic! They did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and I for my recent wedding - they did an amazing job and were so fun to work with. I had a few changes that I wanted to make after my trial and they did a great job achieving exactly the look that I wanted. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Brittany and her team were incredible. Brittany was so responsive leading up to the wedding and her and Rita made sure I left the trial feeling confident in what they had done. They provided great advice and re-did anything I didn't love at first. They traveled nearly 4 hours out of the city to cover my wedding upstate. They were so calm the morning of and kept us all on schedule. I was afraid of the makeup running down my face due to all the emotions of the day but everything stayed put! All the bridesmaids looked beautiful and very natural. I would highly recommend Beautini. They are incredibly sweet, great to be around, and amazing at what they do!

Profile Picture Siobhan, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot say enough about this amazing group of women. Irene, Brittany and Natasha worked tirelessly this past year to ensure that my wedding day along with my engagement shoot and bridal shower were a success. I've never felt more beautiful or more comfortable in my own skin. On my wedding day, which was a full-on blizzard, they showed up on time and with huge smiles on their faces. They helped calm my nerves and all of my girls looked incredible.

Thank you so much ladies. You truly went above and beyond. I am so incredibly grateful. I only wish I had something else to celebrate so I could spend more time with you.

Profile Picture ashley, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

I booked Beautini by B. Lo for my wedding day. We needed hair and makeup for myself + 5 bridesmaids. The team sent out three girls and we managed to get everyone done within 4 hours. I thought everyone's hair and make-up turned out amazing and stayed throughout the day/night despite the fact it was raining and sleeting on our wedding day.

Overall the girls were super sweet and patient and really great at listening to each girl's requests. The free bottle of champagne also didn't hurt!

Profile Picture Patricia, 12/17/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Beautini was everything and more when it came to providing beauty services for my wedding. From scheduling the trial to the day of the wedding, Beautini made sure all my questions were answered and needs were met. Not only did Beautini make my girls and me look FABULOUS on the big day, they brought so much fun and energy into the room that it felt like they were one of the bridesmaids. I literally could not have asked for anything more! I highly recommend them for any and all beautifying needs! Book them, book them, book them! You won't regret it!!

Profile Picture Allie, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Beautini were absolutely wonderful to work with!! Cost is pretty industry-standard for weddings but the end result was truly outstanding. All the ladies in the wedding - from moms to bridesmaids to bride to other participants and family members - looked stunning and it's all thanks to the work of the Beautini team we had that day.
Thanks to the team also for accommodating some last minute requests and for adhering to a timeline that had the potential to be a logistical nightmare. I am so grateful to have worked with you all!

Profile Picture User6626288, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Beautini literally saved my wedding! I had a really tough time finding someone who was willing to travel to Vermont for my destination wedding. Then I met Brittany! She and Maria literally dropped everything just to make sure I was taken care of - they went above and beyond, and I'll never be able to thank them enough. And while they made us feel great, they made us look even better! Even my Texas-born mother was pleased! And that's no small feat. You seriously won't be sorry you chose Beautini.

Profile Picture sarah, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Updos/Styling

Absolutely perfect. Brittany and Rebecca made the entire bridal party flawless.
I had no idea what I wanted and even after the trial, changed my mind multiple times! Brittany pointed me in all the right directions and was supportive through my indecisiveness. That day, my makeup was exactly what I wanted. All 9 of my bridesmaids were thrilled with their results as well. Even my mom, who was hesitant to have professional makeup, loved the natural look Brittany gave her and was receiving compliments all night.

Not only are Brittany and Rebecca extremely talented, they are unbelievably friendly and bubbly even after traveling at the crack of dawn to get 11 ladies completed by noon!

Profile Picture Laura , 10/9/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Makeup

Brittany's team really was a dream come true! I've never felt so pampered or pretty as on my wedding day. Feedback from my bridesmaids was all in-line with how I felt. We had a number of people who were a little wary of getting their hair and makeup done walk away feeling like the team really listened to and worked with them to create the perfect look.

I've never been someone who wears a lot of makeup but this was so much fun and the result felt both so natural and glamorous that I'll admit I've been converted.

Brittany was my main point of contact and she was super responsive -- the finest details were noted and acted on. I can't recommend Beautini enough!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews