4 Reviews for Beautifully You. by Mia

User Photos
todo alt text
Makeup (1)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)

Jamia made me feel so naturally beautiful on my wedding day. I received so many compliments from everyone and I looked flawless in my photos. I appreciate her taking the time to see what I was feeling for the look as I was a makeup newbie. Also my bridal party look fabulous! I would highly recommend her services you will not be disappointed.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessye, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Mia always exhibits the utmost professionalism and will also be the bubbliest, friendliest person you will ever meet! She listened to and delivered the style of makeup that I wanted for my wedding (I do not normally wear any makeup, so my husband did not want me to look too different), and she made the entire process very simple for someone who doesn't "do" makeup. Mia was on time, early in fact, and her prices are very competitive. You will not be disappointed if you choose Mia as your makeup artist - she will make this part of your day worry-free!

Profile Picture Cristina, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Mia was really amazing. I lived out of town and was unable to do a trial, but she was able to do a wonderful job on my day and I looked gorgeous :) She also left me an encouraging note and a nice package that came in handy at my reception. I definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a MUA

View Vendor Response