144 Reviews for Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services

Tattoo Coverage (2)
Natural Makeup (2)
Group Services (1)
Multi. Stylists (1)

Beautiful you was absolutely amazing!! We had to find a new make up and hair artist a week befor my wedding. They were so accommodating and willing so work with us. Sarah was our Artsit and she was so friendly, it was like a bunch of girls just hanging out doing hair and make up. She did all of the women in my party. I highly reccommend Beautiful you hair and make up

Photo for Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services Review - side view of my hair. but it was windy
Photo for Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services Review - me and one of my bridesmaids hair
Photo for Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services Review - my hair again
Profile Picture Megan, 8/18/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Absolutely loved my makeup! Karen is so friendly and patient. I don't normally wear makeup and she made me feel so comfortable not only during my consultation but most importantly on my big day when I was so nervous and she made me look and feel like such a princess. Thank you to Beautiful you and her team of magicians haha...

Profile Picture Sandrina, 3/17/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

Sammi was the best! She did hair and makeup for 4 girls and let me say, we looked amazing! THANK YOU SO MUCH SAMMI!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 3/2/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Loved my experience with Karen! Our makeup looked amazing and she even covered up our sunburn. Truly loved my hair and makeup as well as all my girls and mom's! Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture ashley, 3/2/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved everything about my hair and makeup! The service for the price was amazing! My makeup stayed flawless throughout the whole day, even after I got cake smushed into it! Every single of of my wedding party loved how Jessica did our hair. She was so sweet and had such a relaxing attitude it definitely calmed my nerves. She even stayed after a little bit for some “hair touch up pictures.” I can’t say enough about her!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 12/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Blowouts, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Izzy took care of me and 4 other ladies and did an awesome job! LOVE how my hair and makeup looked on my wedding day. Highly recommend Beautiful You!

Profile Picture Collette, 11/24/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Everything was wonderful and everyone looked so beautiful!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 11/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Beautiful You Makeup & Hair did an excellent job on my wedding day! I decided to request my 6 bridesmaids to have their hair pulled back in some way instead of down and left the decision up to them on the exact style. It's difficult when you tell someone they have to wear their hair up if they don't really want to--but EVERY single girl absolutely loved their hairstyle and I was really pleased with the different styles and the way they lasted. The makeup was really beautiful and we all loved having the airbrush and eyelash addition. We went from some girls wanting a darker eye and heavier makeup, to the MOB and MOG who wanted a softer look. Both looked beautiful! These ladies did a fantastic job- highly recommended.

Profile Picture Emma, 11/11/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Karen and her team were amazing! I had another company booked but they didn’t show up for the trial run of hair and makeup, I was freaking out just weeks before my wedding. I found Karen and she was an absolute angel during the last minute chaos. Karen was calm, professional and had an opening on my wedding day. She responded quickly to all of my emails and was just wonderful. Her team arrived early and they were beyond prepared and experienced. They did hair and makeup for my bridal party, Mom and the flower girls. We got married on the beach and they knew exactly what to do for our hair and makeup to look perfect in that lighting and weather conditions. We all looked natural and not over done which was important to me. The hair and makeup was just perfect and looked amazing in the photos too. The hair and makeup stayed perfect all night even in humidity on the beach and we were beyond happy with the final results. I highly recommend Karen and her team, book them you won’t be disappointed!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The stylists at A Beautiful You were wonderful! I showed Izzy an example of how I wanted my hair and she did it exactly like the picture. It was gorgeous. My bridal party and I looked incredible and the airbrushed makeup lasted all night. The cost was just what I hoped for as well. I told people what I paid and they couldn't believe it.

Profile Picture Amy, 11/4/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My team was great! My family and I were running a little late getting to my apartment and my stylists waited patiently outside for us and still gave us exceptional service! They did a fantastic job on all of my ladies and took so much time on me to make sure I was 100% happy. I had Claudia and she dealt with all my questions and all my doubting and made me look amazing on my big day! She was so patient and she even helped me take care of my elderly grandma in the morning to help calm my nerves! :D

Profile Picture Autumn, 10/21/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Karen was very responsive to both scheduling and questions. Daisy (hair stylist) and Iliana (makeup artist) were fantastic - flexible and patient and made everyone look beautiful. Daisy stayed until the very last minute to place and pin 6 flower crowns! Thank you all so much! The bride got the look she was aiming for!

Photo for Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services Review - Matson of Honor
Photo for Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services Review - Bride
Photo for Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services Review - Matson of Honor and bride
Photo for Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services Review - Bridal party
Profile Picture Mallory, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Karen and team were amazing! I had a total of 11 ladies needing both hair and make-up so I wanted to make sure I found a team that would be able to finish on time. Karen is professional and easy to communicate with. My makeup trial was great! And I loved how we were able to find the perfect look. For the day of the wedding, Karen and team came from Tampa to Orlando and arrived on time. Since there were 11 of us, I hired two assistants to help with hair and makeup. They were fast and did an amazing job, all of my bridesmaids and moms looked amazing. I would recommend Karen and her team for any event!

Profile Picture Lorena, 9/30/17, 15 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Karen and her team were perfect for my Florida destination wedding. From the beginning, Karen was prompt and professional, answering all of my questions and concerns via email. She was very accommodating and was able to provide me with a hair and makeup trial when visiting for a weekend. On the day of, the girls arrived promptly and worked diligently to make my bridal party and myself feel and look absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for being the perfect choice for our hair and makeup!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup

I had Sarah and Lauren come do my hair and makeup for my wedding (pretty sure those were their names) and they did such an amazing job! All of the girls looked beautiful! My hair had extensions in and was curled. Even though we got married on the beach and it rained a little toward the end, my hair stayed in place the entire night! So did my makeup. I was very impressed with both! I would definitely recommend these ladies! They did an awesome job!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My hair and makeup came out beautiful, just want I wanted.

Profile Picture Krystine, 4/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Karen was wonderful from the very beginning. She responded to my emails in a timely matter with any questions I had. During the day of our wedding they arrived at our hotel on time and worked smoothly with all my bridesmaids and myself. They even finished about an hour ahead of time and squeezed in my sister in laws hair last second. The airbrush was flawless on everyone and lasted the entire afternoon/night. We just got a sneak peek of our pictures and the makeup photographs beautiful! All the girls had pictures of how they wanted their hair and they came out just how they wanted. We couldn't have been happier with everything. I highly recommend them for the service and price you can't beat it.

Profile Picture Courtney, 1/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Group Discounts, Hair, Makeup

Who doesn't like to be pampered? I use Karen for my own makeup and for the makeup of both my daughters. She is absolutely incredible. She understands how to use an appropriate amount of makeup to make my 11 year old feel special yet still look age appropriate. For my older teenager, she is amazing. I can totally recommend Karen with no reservations. She is professional and truly the best!!

Profile Picture jeanine, 12/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Loved working with Karen! My makeup and hair lasted the entire day.

Profile Picture User7484051, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The hair and make up was amazing! I would not change one thing about the services. Karen and her team are awesome and super friendly!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 11/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Karen did a great job. I love my airbrush make up. Thank you

Profile Picture User7733804, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Karen communicated with me until all my questions were answered very quickly. She made sure my groups hair and make-up needs would be met and that the timeline would work as my wedding was a morning wedding. The hair and make-up specialist were awesome, very personable and listened to what we wanted and made changes when we changed our minds on the day of, of a few small details. They got us all ready on time and we looked amazing and the hair and make-up lasted all day.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/22/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

The ladies that did my hair and makeup were awesome on my wedding day!! They are very reasonably priced and it is so worth every single penny. The Florida heat and humidity didn't stand a chance to ruin my hair and makeup, it stayed all night long. I was receiving so many compliments about both my hair and makeup. Thank you guys for making me feel like a princess on my wedding day. You guys are the best!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Rosalinda , 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

omg the service that Karen provided was outstanding. I was so impressed with this venue. i was actually able to relax and have some fun while getting our makeup and hair done it was so worth it we actually felt like royality The fact that she actually comes to the house is a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend her. Our hair and make up was wonderful, we all received so many compliments.. Karen even was able to accominadte a request that I had at the last minute for adding another person to iur group....

Profile Picture pat, 10/1/16, 1 Review