Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services Reviews

170 | Odessa, FL

170 Reviews for Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services

Marie-Noelle · Married on 10/13/2012

I was so very happy with my hair and make up from Beautiful You. Sarah and Jessica were amazing in transforming me from the pictures I provided. And my bridesmaids loved their looks as well. Everyone looked really stunning and I could not be any happier. Thank you so much to the team at Beautiful You :)

Sent on 10/19/2012

Kendra · Married on 09/29/2012

I just wanted to tell you how phenomenally pleased we were with the hair and make-up on my wedding day! Sara and Jordan were so professional and nice, and even early! Everyone commented on my hair and makeup all evening, which was amazing considering it was done at 11AM and the wedding wasn't until 5:30 and it was 95 degrees. My mom NEVER allows anyone to do her hair, but at my request she agreed to allow Sara to do it, it took a little tweaking, but Sara worked until she got it perfect, and never complained and did nothing but compliment and smile, she was wonderful! My maid of honor looked breathtaking as well. They even curled my flower girls' hair and gave her some lip gloss, she thought she was a true princess. I just wanted you to know how unbelievably happy we were, we even asked if she could come to Louisville for my reception. Thanks again for such amazing service, I will be sure to recommend you to all my wedding board friends!

Sent on 10/06/2012

Amy · Married on 09/29/2012

Claudia and her assistant, Melissa, were fantastic on my wedding day last Saturday, September 29th. They were very professional and friendly, and made the bridesmaids and myself look amazing! I will definitely refer her and 'A Beautiful You' for any friends looking to get married in the Tampa/Sarasota area in the future.

Sent on 10/08/2012

heather · Married on 09/29/2012

I loved working with these ladies! They made all of us look so beautiful and had fun with us on my wedding day. Im very happy to do business with them and would reccomend them if you want to look amazing!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Tammy · Married on 09/15/2012

Karen and Darlene were awesome, they were very prompt, answered all of my questions. They were very informative about different hair/make-up styles. I showed Darlene a picture of a hairstyle and she duplicated it to the T. Karen was awesome with the makeup she knew exactly what would look great on everyone and guess what THEY DID... I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 09/29/2012

Danielle · Married on 09/08/2012

I am from Pennsylvania so I didn't know any make-up professionals in the area. I checked out the website and contacted Karen. Karen is very friendly and professional. I think Deanna is who helped her, and she was also wonderful. I absolutely loved my hair style. I wasn't sure what I wanted done. It was absolutely beautiful. I never wear make-up and wanted to look beautiful for our wedding. Karen did an absolutely lovely job. Thank you soo much!!! These ladies are wonderful and super friendly!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2012
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 09/01/2012

I was looking for a makeup and hair company on wedding wire and I went to there website and filled out the info and right away after I sent it Karen called me. Also only 2 weeks away from my wedding day she had a girl to do my trial run right away.
    Claudia is the one who showed up at my house in the pouring rain one evening and did my airbrush makeup and hair. I have never had airbrush done but WOW what an amazing job it does. I got the fake eye lashes as well. They make your eyes pop. I had told Claudia I wanted my hair down and curly and maybe on the side. She did exactly what I wanted without me showing her a picture.
    So on the wedding day Claudia and 2 other girls showed up to my hotel room at 9am to start on all of us girls.
    Claudia did airbrush makeup and she had one girl curling hair and another one doing hair. They worked great together getting all 9 of us done right at 3pm. Claudia did my hair the same as she did at the trial run and since I wasn't wearing a veil I got an orchid from the lady doing my flowers and she put it in my hair on the side where the pony tail was. It looked soooo beautiful!! I have got so many compliments on how awesome my hair looked. Especially when someone sees a wedding picture. I know all my girls loved there hair and makeup as well. It was so nice having Claudia and the girls come to me rather than having to go to a salon. I highly recommend going with Beautiful You Make-up and Hair!! Makes your day less stressful and they do not add there own gratuity to services. They have envelopes for each person with what they owe for services on each one and gratuity is up to you. A+++ Thank you for making me soooo BEAUTIFUL on my wedding day!! =)

Sent on 09/19/2012

I would recommend them to others.

Sent on 11/02/2012

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services's reply:

Jelena,
    I question your review, when you seemed so happy and thrilled with the result of your makeup and everyone else makeup on your wedding day. When you booked our services with only 2 weeks before your wedding day. I had encourage you to come in for a trial run, so we could be on the same page of what you wanted. I also asked you if you had a particular look in mind and you said, "Not really. just do whatever you think
    would look good. Which I did and you did look beautiful! You had asked me to show up at your house by 5:00am, so I could have everyone's makeup done by 8:00 am in order for everyone to have their hair done afterwards. I do charge an early morning fee, if I have to begin before 7:00am. Although, in order to accommodate you so you did not have to pay the extra fee, I had another makeup artist join me that day so we could accommodate you later.
    When we showed up at your house, no one was there except your father, who did not speak English.He could not tell us where to set up or what to do. I took it upon myself to move tables around, so we would not get makeup on them. We were put in a very uncomfortable situation when we could hear you yelling at your father through the phone. When you walked in the door,you were obviously distracted with wedding things and did not hear us say hello to you. And why would you of, you were yelling about wedding details to people in the house and did not come over and introduce yourself to me or my assistant. WE were kind and courteous to everyone while we did each of their makeup. When doing makeup, we always bring our own garbage bags and clean our entire mess up before we leave, which we did!!. I handed the bag to one of the bridesmaids. Where she set it after that, I do not know!!! I have been doing makeup for over 20 years with over 250 weddings scheduled each year. I have thousands of happy brides that I have done and the one thing I have learned over the years... There is always going to be that one person you can never please! I wish you all the best in your future!

Liz · Married on 07/30/2012

Being in the uk while arranging my vow renewal was scary knowing I had no time for a trail run but Karen and those at Beautiful You were a pleasure to work with. Answered e mail and phone calls promptly, friendy and professional and made me and my daughter look and feel wonderful for our special day.

Sent on 09/12/2012

Meagan · Married on 05/05/2012

Karen and her team did an outstanding job on our wedding party. Every girl had her hair and makeup done for the wedding and looked incredible. What was most notable was how each girl had such a unique hair style but fit so nicely with their dresses and the style of the wedding. The girls were in love with their hair and makeup! Karen and her team arrived at our hotel room on time and got started right away, finishing with plenty of time for us all to get dressed. It was such a fun atmosphere as we all got "done up". What truly blew me away was how beautiful I looked that day. I would never have guessed I could look so stunning...and my pictures look amazing! Karen was by my side even before my big day...helping me through my trial run and getting me ready for my bridal portraits. I would recommend her and her team in a heartbeat! As a matter of fact, my bridesmaid is getting married next year...and I bet you can guess who she's hiring for her hair and makeup! :)

Sent on 07/28/2012

Paula · Married on 04/14/2012

I can't say enough about how wonderful Beautiful You Make-Up and Hair Services is!!

We had 6 girls plus me and my Mom and the gals from Beautiful You completed all of us beautifully with time to spare! Everyone looked stunning. A couple of my girls even said that they felt more beautiful at our wedding than they did at their own! The stylists listen to what you want and work with you to achieve your desired look. They are extremely talented.

I would recommend Beautiful You to anyone who wants to look fabulous on their wedding day :)

Sent on 04/27/2012

Jessica · Married on 03/04/2012

I hired Karen for hair and make-up for my wedding. She did such a fabulous job and I felt beutiful but not overdone. She was consistent and my wedding day hair and makeup looked just like my trial run but even better.

Sent on 03/13/2012

J · Married on 03/02/2012

Karen and Claudia provided the hair and makeup services for my wedding. Being that I had a destination wedding I was very nervous about how my hair and makeup would come out. Karen and claudia really came to the rescue! They know what they are doing and are really professional! They did a awsome job and everyone looked AMAZING!! They really want you to be satisfied with there services and work with you to make it happen! I would recommend them to anyone and would absolutly use there services again in a second!

Sent on 03/07/2012

Jennifer · Married on 11/19/2011

Karen and her style team did an amazing job on my entire bridal party. She is kind, reasonably priced and extremely talented! Everyone looked absolutely beautiful! I would recommend her service without reservation. Thank you Karen & everyone at Beautiful You!

Sent on 12/10/2011

rosey · Married on 11/05/2011

Karen & her team were fantastic! Planning a wedding out of town can be stressful but they made the hair/make-up part of it easy. Karen was very flexible in scheduling a trial run with me during my very short and very tightly scheduled 1 day trips to FL to handling wedding details. During the trial run, Karen was receptive to tweaking the make-up to get the look I wanted and the very talented hair stylist was able to create the hair style I had never seen but had an idea of in my head.
    On the wedding day, my hair and makeup were flawless! My make-up made me glow (instead of the cakey make-up I have seen on brides). My hair stayed up with all the beach wind and dancing throughout the night. Karen and her team were able to get my whole bridal party (me + 4 bridesmaids + 1 flower girl) as well as the 2 moms -hair and make-up - ready a whole hour ahead of schedule! To top it all off, the prices were very reasonable/affordable.

Thank you to Karen & the Beautiful You team for doing an amazing job.

Sent on 01/12/2012

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2011

Karen and her team did an awesome job with my wedding party. They made all of us feel and look beautiful. Thanks Karen.

Sent on 10/13/2011

Casi · Married on 09/10/2011

I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone at the Beautiful You Staff and to Rave about my experience with any future brides. I will admit, I am one picky girl, but Karen and Claudia really took charge and let me enjoy just being pampered. They made my special day just that much more special. Brides, take it from me, they were great at answering all my emails (which were a lot) and they were just so friendly. I love, love, love my makeup and my hair was so fabulous.. I felt glamorous.. thanks again Beautiful You!

Sent on 10/13/2011

Brooke · Married on 06/11/2011

Karen and her team were amazing!! Couldn't be happy with the results. We changed our venue a few weeks before the wedding and they started early to accommadate us. We received numerous compliments and my Mom has never looked better!!

Sent on 06/28/2011
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/07/2011

I hired Beautiful You about 1 week before my wedding because I changed my mind from doing it myself. I have very oily skin and the airbrush makeup they applyed last all night long and my skin stayed flawless. I hired Beautiful You, they came to my hotel room on time wtih all the materials needed and got to work. The makeup looked gorgeous and it wasnt overdone. I still looked like myself. They both did a great job on my hair and makeup since I couldnt do a trial run before. THe hairstylist was able to create my updo perfectly just from looking at a couple pictures I had.
    I would recommend Beautiful You to anyone in the Tampa area.

Sent on 06/26/2011

Laurie · Married on 05/20/2011

Karen and Kristen did a beautiful job of getting my bridesmaids and both Moms and flowergirl ready for my perfect wedding. They were professional, ongot us ready on time, and exceeded my expectations. I'm so happy I found them on weddingwire.com. I used Beautiful You for a photo shoot before my wedding and the pictures turned out amazing! Karen and Kristen listened to what I wanted. They not only came to me but gave me a fair price! I would defiantly recommend them to my friends and family!

Sent on 06/07/2011

Nicole · Married on 03/26/2011

Very happy with my services recieved. Very professional and easy going.

Sent on 04/02/2011

Nicole · Married on 03/20/2011

Karen and Kristen did such an awesome job with me and my bridesmaids hair and makeup. My sister cried through my whole wedding but her makeup was still flawless! The airbrushed makeup turned out beautifully in pictures. They came right to my hotel room, set up and began working on hair and makeup. You can tell they work really well together and they made you feel really comfortable, as if they were just a couple of old friends that came to do hair and makeup! They were extremly flexible as well. One of my bridesmaids changed her mind after seeing everyone else's hair and decided to get hers done as well!

Sent on 04/01/2011

Kim · Married on 11/20/2010

Their professionalism and talent were unparagoned! They did hair and airbrush make-up on my mother and I, then airbrush make-up on my bridesmaids, and eveyone was very happy. I highly recommend them for your special day.

Sent on 01/22/2011
  • AmberUCF01

Amber · Married on 10/30/2010

Not to brag too much, but I looked amazing on my wedding day!! Both Karen and Kristin were amazing and listened to the vision that I had for my hair and makeup and they made it happen. My bridesmaids had their hair and makeup done as well and everyone looked amazing!!

Sent on 11/18/2010
  • Webler011

Patti · Married on 10/09/2010

I used them for my wedding and they did a fantastic job! They did the makeup and hair for me, my bridesmaids and the moms. They took their time and didn't rush with anyone, and they were finished right on time. They were able to take the look that I was thinking about and create it perfectly for my wedding day. My makeup was beautiful and I loved my hair. My husband loved the way I looked when he saw me! My makeup and hair lasted all night, and I got married on the beach! I got the airbrushed makeup and it still looked good the next morning! They also give you a little touch up kit, but I never had to use it. Their prices are really reasonable. You definitely get more than what you pay for. They did so good I feel like I should have paid them more! I wouldn't trust anyone else to do my makeup and hair on such a special day!

Sent on 12/16/2010