Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services Reviews

170 | Odessa, FL

170 Reviews for Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services

Lacy · Married on 04/02/2016

Karen was amazing! We all looked wonderful on my wedding day! My hair and makeup held through a torrential downpour and then the humid and muggy night! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/02/2016

I had a wonderful experience. I booked last minute and was able to squeeze in a practice session! On time and very professional.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Krista · Married on 03/19/2016

At my hair and makeup trial, Karen and her team were able to create an amazing look and they had great ideas of how to make my vision complete. On the wedding day, the hair and makeup team arrived exactly on time and did an incredible job. They were incredibly personable and it was like having friends come over and do my hair and makeup. They did An amazing job. Well worth the money.

Sent on 03/24/2016

Megam · Married on 01/02/2016

I highly recommend this team for anything make up/hair related! They did the best job on me, my bridal party, and mother of the bride & groom. We haven't seen pictures from our wedding yet, but everyone still talks about how good everyone looked on our special day! They let me come for a trial run and were so helpful with giving me the look I wanted. On the wedding day they came on time and had everyone finished in time for pictures, everything went so smoothly! If you want to look your best on your wedding day I would choose Beautiful You:)

Sent on 01/17/2016

Both ladies were very friendly and did a great job. The bride and bridesmaids were all happy with the final product.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/07/2015

Beautiful You is an amazing company to work with. Very professional and responsive. I had contacted several venders before with no response. Beautiful You was great at responding quickly to any issues/questions that I have and their on-line system is easy to use. My hair lady, Ryanne and my make-up lady Kelly were amazing. This is a great company to work with and I would recommend it to anyone looking to have their hair/makeup done.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Michelle · Married on 11/07/2015

I selected this vendor for my desitination wedding in Clearwater Beach, FL. I knew no one in the area for hair/make-up services and relied solely on the reviews written. I am SO GLAD I selected "Beautiful You Hair & Make-Up Services." They were very accomodating, professional and did an absolute beautiful job with hair and make up on my wedding day. Karen Bondi is awesome and her team "beauty squad" is equally as awesome! It was more like my friends coming over to do our hair and make-up than a vendor. I highly recommend them for all of your hair & make-up needs!

Sent on 11/18/2015

On my wedding day Lauren came to do my makeup in Clearwater, FL. It was perfect.. A few weeks before we did a trial run and she did exactly as we talked about doing. Angela did my hair wonderful job. Im beyond happy with their sevices. I will recommend all weddings I hear about to them.

Sent on 11/18/2015

sarah · Married on 10/25/2015

The girls did an awesome job with my hair and my bridesmaid's hair. The makeup was beautiful as well. They were on time and prompt.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Alicia · Married on 10/24/2015

I really enjoyed working with Karen. I was planning my wedding out of state which I thought would be a challenge but Karen was very good about communicating with me via email and was always there to answer any questions I had. The 2 hairstylist and makeup artists that styled myself and my bridesmaids did a great job. They really listened to what we all envisioned for ourselves and made it happen. They were on time and were friendly and professional. I was very happy with the work they did.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Lori · Married on 10/17/2015

Karen was great I couldn’t have been happier with the results. The makeup was great, lasted all day through the kissing and dancing. She is organized, professional, and very calm, which I really appreciated.. I keep saying to my husband that I would like Karen to do my make up again whenever I have another wedding or event to go to. I would recommend her without reservation. Thanks,

Sent on 11/20/2016

Karen, was professional in answering all of my questions and concerns via email. She was quick and efficient on the day of our wedding. Her Staff was AMAZING! I could not have imagined all the issues that came up but I was so thankful that they were sweet to our little ones and to some of our Bridesmaids who needed that little extra confidence. Karen provides the kind of professionalism to her business. I would recommend Beautiful You Make-up & Hair Services. Please contact her for all your wedding needs.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/06/2015

Karen and her team were fantastic, They came in early Saturday morning to our hotel and had 10 girls ready to go right around lunch time. I loved my hair and make-up and did not have a single issue throughout the entire day/night. It was a rainy afternoon which made the ceremony a little bit more humid than planned but my hair stayed perfectly in place and my make-up remained flawless. I recommend the air brush makeup!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/16/2015

I can't express how amazing Karen and her team were. I have been in other weddings before and looked like a clown but with Karen I looked so natural and pretty! She listened to what i wanted and provided it. I can say my mother never does makeup or wears her hair the same because it's short but they made her look beautiful and did something with her short hair that looked amazing on her. My girls absolutely loved their makeup and hair. They looked amazing! The hair lasted threw the whole night and from being outside with wind. My makeup and the girls makeup lasted all night and until the next morning! I would recommend them. Very friendly and got back to me right away with emails! Again amazing!!!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services's reply:

Jessica, Thank you for the kind words! You looked beautiful! We had a great time with you and your bridal party! Everyone was a delight to work with and I am looking forward to seeing your wedding photos!

Ashley · Married on 05/08/2015

Karen and her team is awesome! I called Beautiful You Make Up and Hair at short notice after having a bad run in with another beauty vender, Karen stated that she had my date available and got me scheduled for a trial with no problems. After my trial with Beautiful You I felt 100 times better about my wedding day appearance! My stylist, Sarah, did an amazing job and she was very friendly. My hair doesn't hold curl well and I was contemplating on whether or not I should buy extensions, but Sarah set my hair well and the curls held up all night long. The make-up was so natural and beautiful, I couldn't have asked for better work!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Lindsay · Married on 04/25/2015

Karen was easy to work with when it came to booking the event. Lauren was the actual artist that did our makeup and was fabulous. Meeting with her months before the wedding for a run through was enjoyable and helpful in making sure I knew how the makeup would look and felt confident with the services. The actual morning of, Lauren was on time and ready to go. She got along well with everyone and all of my girls looked gorgeous. I would highly recommend Beautiful You Makeup and Lauren was perfect for the wedding day.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Karen and her team of artists were amazing!! Karen really worked with me throughout the entire process. After the first trial, I wasn't too excited about my hair for the wedding so, she asked me to come back and they would work on a look that I would love. The airbrush looked flawless on every one of the girls in the wedding! Her team did such an amazing job listening to what everyone wanted and made it happen! Thank you Karen for helping make my wedding day so special! I would absolutely reccomend this company to any bride :)

Sent on 06/13/2015

Karen and her team were fabulous! I would highly recommend them!! Karen was punctual and ready to go within minutes. The bridesmaids were very comfortable and felt at ease with Karen as she and her team were warm and attentive to each of them. The end result....My daughter (the bride) looked absolutely stunning! Actually, all of the bridesmaids and even myself (Mother-of-the-bride) were highly complimented on our hair and makeup throughout the entire evening! Thank you, Karen...you are a gem!!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services's reply:

We had a great time working with everyone on this special day, we felt very welcomed in your home. It is great to work with a group that appreciated our work!!! Please send photos when you can!

Brenda · Married on 04/17/2015

I contacted Karen @ "Beautiful You", 3 days before my wedding. I had made previous arrangements, to have my hair & makeup done, but was having some bad vibes, & was frustrated with the inflexibility of the other party, so I found Karen's service, on The Knot website. I had used other vendors, found on the website, & was very happy, so I felt confident, that I would be pleased with the service(s) provided. She was prompt, professional, & very helpful, in meeting my needs! The convenience of having the providers come to our hotel suite, was priceless! I felt like a princess, & am SO glad I chose Karen & Beautiful You! I would highly recommend their services!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services's reply:

Thank you for the kinds words! We enjoyed being a part of your special day and look forward to the beautiful photos of you!

Larissa · Married on 03/21/2015

I found Beautiful You Make-Up and Hair online at their website. I loved that they were mobile and came to where you needed them. Karen Boni responded immediately letting me know they did have the date and time available for my wedding. (I was very behind in scheduling and was scarred I wouldn't find anyone). The deposit and scheduling was a breeze, all online which was perfect for a busy professional and mom. They were also accommodating when I found out I could not get into my hotel room on time and had to switch our location for getting ready. Claudia was our stylist and she was punctual, friendly, and fantastic. I asked for a very complicated hair style that I did not believe I had enough hair for. I said "as long as it's similar I'll be happy". It wasn't just similar it was almost EXACT! I was beside myself to see how beautiful not only I looked on my big day, but my daughter, mother, and flower girl.
    Thank you very much for your professional service. I couldn't have asked for better!
    Sincerely,
    Larissa

Sent on 04/03/2015

Jo · Married on 02/07/2015

Karen was incredibly responsive to emails - in fact, she responded immediately every time I reached out. My makeup (by Karen) was perfect! I feel horrible, but I can't remember my hairstylist's name, but she did a great job of recreating the hairstyles we showed her. My hair and makeup both remained flawless all night. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/12/2015

Raven · Married on 12/14/2014

My makeup was awesome and so was my brides maids I looked flawless and I wasn't sure until the week of my wedding that I was going to get my make up done professionally they were very flexible I loved my make up artist she was awesome!

Sent on 12/16/2014
  • I

Ivette · Married on 08/31/2014

What a great job!! My daughter's hair and make-up were flawless. Even though there were many tears of joy, her makeup remained in tact. The bridal party's hair and make-up were also beautiful. I would recommend Karen for any special event.

Sent on 09/07/2014

Danielle · Married on 06/14/2014

I had a great experience with Beautiful-You Makeup in the Tampa, FL area. Darlina did our hair and Kristy did our makeup. Darlina was very proficient at giving us the hair-dos we picked out from pinterest. Kristy was able to give us the perfect look, and I highly recommend for all brides to get the fake eyelashes...they were awesome :) I was super nervous all day, but as soon as I saw myself all put together I was ready to roll and excited to show off my look :) Thank you Beautiful-You Makeup, for being apart of my wedding day :) :)

Sent on 07/11/2014

Danielle,
    Thank you very much for the kind words and taking the time to review us! It is always great to hear that all the stylists on my team are doing such a fantastic job! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. I wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness!

Mary · Married on 06/14/2014

I was very pleased with Beautiful You Make-Up and Hair Services. Karen was very professional and flexible with my schedule for the trial run and always responded quickly to emails. Both Karen and Claudia did beautiful job on my wedding day with myself and the whole wedding party. My hair and make-up looked amazing all evening (even with wind, rain and a little bit of running). I was getting compliments from family, friends and complete strangers. I would definitely recommend Beautiful You Make-Up and Hair Services if you are planning on a wedding soon!

Sent on 07/15/2014