Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services Reviews

170 | Odessa, FL

170 Reviews for Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services

Rebecca · Married on 12/27/2017

I loved everything about my hair and makeup! The service for the price was amazing! My makeup stayed flawless throughout the whole day, even after I got cake smushed into it! Every single of of my wedding party loved how Jessica did our hair. She was so sweet and had such a relaxing attitude it definitely calmed my nerves. She even stayed after a little bit for some “hair touch up pictures.” I can’t say enough about her!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Collette · Married on 11/24/2017

Izzy took care of me and 4 other ladies and did an awesome job! LOVE how my hair and makeup looked on my wedding day. Highly recommend Beautiful You!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Alexandra · Married on 11/16/2017

Everything was wonderful and everyone looked so beautiful!

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services's reply:

Looking beautiful girls! I’m happy everyone loved their services!

Emma · Married on 11/11/2017

Beautiful You Makeup & Hair did an excellent job on my wedding day! I decided to request my 6 bridesmaids to have their hair pulled back in some way instead of down and left the decision up to them on the exact style. It's difficult when you tell someone they have to wear their hair up if they don't really want to--but EVERY single girl absolutely loved their hairstyle and I was really pleased with the different styles and the way they lasted. The makeup was really beautiful and we all loved having the airbrush and eyelash addition. We went from some girls wanting a darker eye and heavier makeup, to the MOB and MOG who wanted a softer look. Both looked beautiful! These ladies did a fantastic job- highly recommended.

Emma,
    Thank you for the kind words! We are so happy that we were a part of your special
    Day!

Heather · Married on 11/05/2017

Karen and her team were amazing! I had another company booked but they didn’t show up for the trial run of hair and makeup, I was freaking out just weeks before my wedding. I found Karen and she was an absolute angel during the last minute chaos. Karen was calm, professional and had an opening on my wedding day. She responded quickly to all of my emails and was just wonderful. Her team arrived early and they were beyond prepared and experienced. They did hair and makeup for my bridal party, Mom and the flower girls. We got married on the beach and they knew exactly what to do for our hair and makeup to look perfect in that lighting and weather conditions. We all looked natural and not over done which was important to me. The hair and makeup was just perfect and looked amazing in the photos too. The hair and makeup stayed perfect all night even in humidity on the beach and we were beyond happy with the final results. I highly recommend Karen and her team, book them you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Amy · Married on 11/04/2017

The stylists at A Beautiful You were wonderful! I showed Izzy an example of how I wanted my hair and she did it exactly like the picture. It was gorgeous. My bridal party and I looked incredible and the airbrushed makeup lasted all night. The cost was just what I hoped for as well. I told people what I paid and they couldn't believe it.

Autumn · Married on 10/21/2017

My team was great! My family and I were running a little late getting to my apartment and my stylists waited patiently outside for us and still gave us exceptional service! They did a fantastic job on all of my ladies and took so much time on me to make sure I was 100% happy. I had Claudia and she dealt with all my questions and all my doubting and made me look amazing on my big day! She was so patient and she even helped me take care of my elderly grandma in the morning to help calm my nerves! :D

Sent on 10/24/2017

Mallory · Married on 10/14/2017

Karen was very responsive to both scheduling and questions. Daisy (hair stylist) and Iliana (makeup artist) were fantastic - flexible and patient and made everyone look beautiful. Daisy stayed until the very last minute to place and pin 6 flower crowns! Thank you all so much! The bride got the look she was aiming for!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Lorena · Married on 09/30/2017

Karen and team were amazing! I had a total of 11 ladies needing both hair and make-up so I wanted to make sure I found a team that would be able to finish on time. Karen is professional and easy to communicate with. My makeup trial was great! And I loved how we were able to find the perfect look. For the day of the wedding, Karen and team came from Tampa to Orlando and arrived on time. Since there were 11 of us, I hired two assistants to help with hair and makeup. They were fast and did an amazing job, all of my bridesmaids and moms looked amazing. I would recommend Karen and her team for any event!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Lorena,
    Thank you very much for the kind words and appreciating! We enjoyed being a part of your special day and meeting all the lovely ladies in your bridal party! You certainly looked amazing! Thank you!!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 06/23/2017

Karen and her team were perfect for my Florida destination wedding. From the beginning, Karen was prompt and professional, answering all of my questions and concerns via email. She was very accommodating and was able to provide me with a hair and makeup trial when visiting for a weekend. On the day of, the girls arrived promptly and worked diligently to make my bridal party and myself feel and look absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for being the perfect choice for our hair and makeup!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Amy,
    Thank you for the kinds words! It was our pleasure being able to be a part of your special day! I'm anxious to see a few photos when you get a chance!
    Thank you!!!

Stephanie · Married on 06/11/2017

I had Sarah and Lauren come do my hair and makeup for my wedding (pretty sure those were their names) and they did such an amazing job! All of the girls looked beautiful! My hair had extensions in and was curled. Even though we got married on the beach and it rained a little toward the end, my hair stayed in place the entire night! So did my makeup. I was very impressed with both! I would definitely recommend these ladies! They did an awesome job!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Krystine · Married on 04/28/2017

My hair and makeup came out beautiful, just want I wanted.

Sent on 05/09/2017
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 01/21/2017

Karen was wonderful from the very beginning. She responded to my emails in a timely matter with any questions I had. During the day of our wedding they arrived at our hotel on time and worked smoothly with all my bridesmaids and myself. They even finished about an hour ahead of time and squeezed in my sister in laws hair last second. The airbrush was flawless on everyone and lasted the entire afternoon/night. We just got a sneak peek of our pictures and the makeup photographs beautiful! All the girls had pictures of how they wanted their hair and they came out just how they wanted. We couldn't have been happier with everything. I highly recommend them for the service and price you can't beat it.

Sent on 01/26/2017

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services's reply:

Courtney, thank you for the kinds words! It was a pleasure spending time with you and everyone in the bridal party! You looked beautiful, I'm sure your now husband's jaw dropped when he saw you! Wishing the both of you nothing but happiness! Send me photos when you get a chance. Thank you!

jeanine · Married on 12/16/2016

Who doesn't like to be pampered? I use Karen for my own makeup and for the makeup of both my daughters. She is absolutely incredible. She understands how to use an appropriate amount of makeup to make my 11 year old feel special yet still look age appropriate. For my older teenager, she is amazing. I can totally recommend Karen with no reservations. She is professional and truly the best!!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Jeanine,
    Thank you for the kind words and making the day very enjoyable. Please send me a few photos when you get a chance! Thank you! Karen

Loved working with Karen! My makeup and hair lasted the entire day.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services's reply:

We loved working with you as well! looking forward to seeing the beautiful photos.

Cassandra · Married on 11/11/2016

The hair and make up was amazing! I would not change one thing about the services. Karen and her team are awesome and super friendly!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Laura · Married on 10/22/2016

Karen did a great job. I love my airbrush make up. Thank you

Sent on 02/01/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2016

Karen communicated with me until all my questions were answered very quickly. She made sure my groups hair and make-up needs would be met and that the timeline would work as my wedding was a morning wedding. The hair and make-up specialist were awesome, very personable and listened to what we wanted and made changes when we changed our minds on the day of, of a few small details. They got us all ready on time and we looked amazing and the hair and make-up lasted all day.

Sent on 03/12/2017

Rosalinda · Married on 10/08/2016

The ladies that did my hair and makeup were awesome on my wedding day!! They are very reasonably priced and it is so worth every single penny. The Florida heat and humidity didn't stand a chance to ruin my hair and makeup, it stayed all night long. I was receiving so many compliments about both my hair and makeup. Thank you guys for making me feel like a princess on my wedding day. You guys are the best!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and appreciating our services. We would love to see the photos.

pat · Married on 10/01/2016

omg the service that Karen provided was outstanding. I was so impressed with this venue. i was actually able to relax and have some fun while getting our makeup and hair done it was so worth it we actually felt like royality The fact that she actually comes to the house is a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend her. Our hair and make up was wonderful, we all received so many compliments.. Karen even was able to accominadte a request that I had at the last minute for adding another person to iur group....

Sent on 11/01/2016

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services's reply:

It was a pleasure meeting everyone, we loved being a part of your special day....
    Karen and Ryanne

Marlene · Married on 07/02/2016

Karen was wonderful with answering all of my questions. Lauren who did my trial and wedding day makeup was fantastic we all looked wonderful and our makeup stayed on all night even in the hot July heat.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Tanja · Married on 06/30/2016

Karen and her staff did an amazing job! They were at the venue before me, they were quick and efficient. My make up and hair lasted the entire day and night. I really recommend her airbrush make up. I looked and felt like a princess on my wedding day. My bridesmaids were very happy as well and they all looked amazing. She listens to your ideas and I couldn't have asked for a better Make-up and Hair services. Her prices are very reasonable and worth every penny! Karen answers you right away and answers all your questions very professional. I am very happy, that I booked her. I would also recommend to do the trial run for make up and hair.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Amy-Joy · Married on 04/30/2016

I truly enjoyed working with Karen Boni. She has been in the business all of her life, is passionate about her work, and is extremely professional and organized. She also has a large team scattered throughout Tampa so if one stylist or artist has to cancel (they didn't of course), another is on call. To be honest, I wasn't impressed by my trial-run, but it was my fault because I didn't realize how the pictures I showed her would look on me (really dark). I called her after the trial and told her the truth over the phone. She was very understanding, and remembered my concerns the morning of my wedding...and she and her hair stylist did my makeup beautifully! All of my girls were thrilled by their own hair and make-up too. Everything held up well throughout the evening in the 80 degree Florida heat, too. They also "come to you" so they set up their equipment and did everything in my parents' living room and cleaned up so well that it was as if they were never there afterwards. Thanks, Karen!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services's reply:

Amy-Joy, thank you very much for the kind words! We enjoyed being a part of your special day. Thank you for welcoming us into your home and making us feel very appreciated! You were a beautiful bride and I hope your wedding day was everything you dreamed it would be! I'm looking forward to seeing all the photos of you and your bridal party!

Jennifer · Married on 04/23/2016

Karen did a wonderful job and was super easy to work with! Everyone looked gorgeous for my wedding. Thank you for the great service!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Michelle · Married on 04/09/2016

I loved working with Beautiful You for my wedding in April 2016! They did an incredible job on both makeup and hair and I felt like they went out of their way to make everything perfect. I was fairly demanding as I had 9 people plus myself who all needed hair and/or makeup services and we weren't able to start getting ready until 11am and needed to be ready by 3:30. But we were finished on time and everyone truly looked stunning!!! I felt that their prices were very reasonable especially for how amazing everyone looked. I'm so happy I went with Beautiful You and I would definitely recommend them!!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Michelle,
    I am so happy you were pleased with your services we provided! My girls said it was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party!
    I would love to see some photos! Thank you for using us!