Beautiful Wedding Invitations Reviews

7 | Herndon, VA

7 Reviews for Beautiful Wedding Invitations

I wanted customized invitations and we got exactly what we wanted! Very professional, easy to work with, and great options for paper choices and variety of presentations. It made my job so much easier and now I can relax knowing it is all taken care of! Thank you!!!!

Sent on 02/22/2014
  • air

Ria Grace · Married on 04/28/2011

Very helpful. They even sent me extra envelopes for free!

Sent on 07/03/2011

Jennifer · Married on 06/28/2008

Our invitations were absolutely beautiful. The customer service was amazing, and when our order was sent in for processing, a representative contacted me about changes they recommended I make (as in spelling out MA instead of abbreviating) and our order was delivered in a timely manner.
    After our wedding, we even received a card, congratulating us on our big day, hand addressed, which I thought was exceptionally nice that they took the time to think of us, even after we'd completed our business with them.

Sent on 07/15/2008

Casey · Married on 05/24/2008

I had a great experience purchasing my wedding invitations and wedding favors here. This was the first time that I chose an online wedding purchase, and I was pleasantly surprised by their courtesy and professionalism. I received excellent quality invitation samples to choose from, and received the help I needed every step of the way. Since the quality of the service was so great, I decided to buy some cute wedding favors from them as well! An excellent place to get high quality invitations.

Sent on 01/28/2009

jenelle · Married on 04/19/2008

The invitations were beautiful, they even sent extras in case you lost some or some got ruined, and I received them very fast, I would definitely recommend and use again :)

Sent on 07/07/2008

Honestly, invites were the hardest part for us. After two tries we finally made the perfect design! The staff were great and so accommodating with our revisions. Our finished product was so beautiful and unique - a trifold with a rip off RSVP postcard. I am so happy with the invite. It took a lot of design work from both our ends - it was truly a custom beautiful wedding invitation but it was worth every min!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Chasity · Married on 12/02/2005

3.2
      3.5
      3.5
      3.0

They were pretty good over all. There was no mistakes and they did everything right the first time. I did all of my business with them online

Sent on 10/07/2008